Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Looks like dying has hardened him. He even got a voice resembling Carver's.

Herodriver posted: »

Has anyone mentioned that the bandit leader really looks like Walter?

• Haha yeah I got the same.

Happened to me too. I got Good Choice. And when I skipped the credits, I got 3333 instead of the TellTale Games will remember that.

• That happened to me as well

I was watching someone who played it on the PS4, when they told the Loader Bot to evacuate, the notification said, "Good Choice" instead of, "Loader Bot will store that in memory."

• edited January 2015

When first get locked in the "subway" thing with Sasha, if you dont dodge the incoming transporting thing with the Skag, you get hit but dont die, instead just stand back up.

• im still wondering why Wilhelm wasn't in the musuem i mean he's like jacks most feared henchman and one of the most feared on pandora

• Or hype for The Walking Dead Game Season 3.

What the hell is 3333 supposed to mean I wonder? Like I said, it's probably some sort of bug that Telltale needs to fix.

• 3 = Triangle.

Triangle = Illuminati

3 = TellTale

TellTale ~ Illuminati.

prink34320 posted: »

Or hype for The Walking Dead Game Season 3.

• Half Life 3 confirmed.

3 = Triangle. Triangle = Illuminati 3 = TellTale TellTale ~ Illuminati.

• How does 3 = TellTale?

3 = Triangle. Triangle = Illuminati 3 = TellTale TellTale ~ Illuminati.

• edited January 2015

Well, one reasons could be that Shade haven't found him yet. Also, he was turned into a cyborg and there are a LOT of cyborg corpses laying around after the events of Borderlands 2. Might be difficult to find Wilhelm when they all resemble one and another.

zeke10 posted: »

im still wondering why Wilhelm wasn't in the musuem i mean he's like jacks most feared henchman and one of the most feared on pandora

• "when they all resemble one and another"

I see you're one of those cyborg-ists. Tsk tsk, Pumkpin.

Well, one reasons could be that Shade haven't found him yet. Also, he was turned into a cyborg and there are a LOT of cyborg corpses laying

• Their logo has three circles, two with a "T" in them and one with a "G" in them.

How does 3 = TellTale?

• I didn't meant it like that, HJ! I swear!

"when they all resemble one and another" I see you're one of those cyborg-ists. Tsk tsk, Pumkpin.

• That's TellTaleGames = 3 not 3 = TellTaleGames.

Their logo has three circles, two with a "T" in them and one with a "G" in them.

• That's what they all say.

[judgement intensifies]

I didn't meant it like that, HJ! I swear!

• It means the very same I believe lol

That's TellTaleGames = 3 not 3 = TellTaleGames.

• Meh. I don't see it, I didn't understand how he got the words Tell Tale Games from the number 3, I understand how he got 3 from Tell Tale Games but not the other way around :x

GF1115 posted: »

It means the very same I believe lol

• edited January 2015

After attempting to choke out the bandit with Rhys, he will use his stun baton to get rid of him. You then have the option to catch the baton as it flies through the air.

Rhys: "Oh come on. You cannot tell me that wasn't cool."

If you catch it, Sasha gives you a big thumbs up.

If you fail to catch it, Sasha will say; "You are not cool, Hyperion tech is cool."

Also,

You have the choice to tell Sasha to either shoot the bandits, or to wait whilst in the vent.

If you tell her to wait, she says that she had a shot and gets mad at you. But if you tell her to shoot them, she acts like a smartass and goes on about how the noise will draw attention. Just thought that was a bit condescending of her haha.

• Also, if you don't do anything while the bandit holds a stun baton, he will accidently kill himself with it. If you don't catch it after that and Rhys says ''Oh come on! You cannot tell me that wasn't cool'' she responds something like ''You didn't even do anything!''

After attempting to choke out the bandit with Rhys, he will use his stun baton to get rid of him. You then have the option to catch the bato

• I just tried that. Sasha still says the same thing.

Crips posted: »

Also, if you don't do anything while the bandit holds a stun baton, he will accidently kill himself with it. If you don't catch it after tha

• If you give Sasha a thumbs down/ meh, she'll give you that adorable angry look:

Alt text

But, if you give her a thumbs up, she'll give you a delightful thank you bow:

Alt text

Alt text

• He also has a new eye ECHO scanner thing. Yellowish.

rhys has a new shiney chrome arm in the beginning/future scenes, so we will probably get a new arm in later episodes

• Has anyone noticed that Sasha's glare is very similar to Clementine's glare. Is Sasha... nah!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited January 2015
    eRock92 posted: »

Has anyone noticed that Sasha's glare is very similar to Clementine's glare. Is Sasha... nah!

• Might be, but more likely it's intended as a reference to the traditional meaning of stupid rambling.

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/claptrap

The character name Cl4p-tp (Claptrap) is actually slang for a women's uhhh.. southern parts.

• If I want to be kind, I could guess she just needed to reload... Still, it would have been better seeing her open a loot chest when they got up...

Definitely writing problem.

• Gosh, now I can't look at Sasha without seeing Clem.

dojo32161 posted: »

Credit to: http://nickimissyou.tumblr.com/

• This from the man who institutes the death penalty for littering.

"when they all resemble one and another" I see you're one of those cyborg-ists. Tsk tsk, Pumkpin.

• Watch out, Kiddo, that sounds like verbal littering to me...

Lack-Jaw posted: »

This from the man who institutes the death penalty for littering.

• edited January 2015

Probably just a character design decision, Vasquez has a robotic pinky on his left hand.

Vasquez and August have worked with each other previously, what of, who knows. But we might be seeing August bring contracted to kill Rhys and the group.

• Or maybe she reloaded afterwards. That's what I think anyway.

Definitely writing problem.

• I knew it.

• When Rhys hacks Vasquez's Computer, it says

RHY5-W1NZ.EXE

• I guess we now know what future Clem will look like.

• Erin Yvette, Sasha's VA, has been a semi-love interest to a character in all of the games she has VAed.

She voiced Molly, who can kiss Lee,. She voiced Bonnie, and has something with Luke. She voiced Snow White, obvious with Bigby. And she's voicing Sasha, cause Sasha x Rhys I hope.

• She voiced Molly, who can kiss Lee

Wot. What do you do to get her to do that?

Erin Yvette, Sasha's VA, has been a semi-love interest to a character in all of the games she has VAed. She voiced Molly, who can kiss Le

• I've forgotten how, but I'm 90% certain it happened.

I think if you save her in Crawford?

She voiced Molly, who can kiss Lee Wot. What do you do to get her to do that?

• She can hug him, but that's it.

I've forgotten how, but I'm 90% certain it happened. I think if you save her in Crawford?

• Why did I miss all of theses?!? o___ô
    "God dammit!!" - "You shouldn't say that..."

I feel like all the HOURS I've spent in all these games were wasted ;''D

Banang is from the Sam & Max series that Telltale made, they have put Banang in every game they have made since. Here are the locations of Banang in The Walking Dead

Sign in to comment in this discussion.