Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Maybe they'll use it in the future.

Pipas posted: »

Why didn't they use the Loader Bot One?

• edited December 2014

Height comparison:

• Jimbo and Clementine

Alt text

• I knew Jimbo was short, but not that short.

Height comparison: * Jimbo and Clementine

• The Loader Bot one should say "Loader Bot, Your future firstborn"

• If you scan Vasquez (voiced by Patrick Warburton) in his office when he's talking to August, it says one of his catchphrases is, "Lock and Load." There's a scene in Family Guy where Joe (also voiced by Warburton) says this.
    Click here

• I said that !

Ercajayme posted: »

The Loader Bot one should say "Loader Bot, Your future firstborn"

• hes bionic eyes color in the intro is the same color as handsome jacks different color eye (handsome jacks right eye is blue his left eye is yellow-ish) so it could also be a sign that handsome jack is starting to take over

SCR4P-TP posted: »

My theory is that he got both replaced to get rid of handsome Jack in a way Could be wrong though but we will see

• That's true, but would that mean they work together?

Deathtrap posted: »

hes bionic eyes color in the intro is the same color as handsome jacks different color eye (handsome jacks right eye is blue his left eye is yellow-ish) so it could also be a sign that handsome jack is starting to take over

• You should check out Wolf and Walking Dead. They are both extremely good

Not a big fan of The Walking Dead, but I really need to check out The Wolf Among Us, thanks!

• edited December 2014

Vallory is apparently the woman on the Episode 3 slide from what I saw so we should see her.

Also... 'The Quickening' sounds so much funnier then 'Atlas Mugged'.

• no not necesaraly but it could mean that when jack took over the eye the color changed

That's true, but would that mean they work together?

• He looked pretty pleased at the start of the game, thats why I thought that

no not necesaraly but it could mean that when jack took over the eye the color changed

• Fiona's pistol is the same make as Carver's one.

• edited December 2014

The character name Cl4p-tp (Claptrap) is actually slang for a women's uhhh.. southern parts.

• edited December 2014

I'm not 100% sure, but that black jacket Fiona has on in the beginning when tied up with Rhy's, it's seen hanging up in the caravan when her and Felix are talking...I think o_o

[Edit] yeah it's there, first flashback scene Fiona starts narrating :P

• The port-o-potty thing is just a Borderlands joke.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

Dammit, Dojo! You beat me to it! :P Anyway. On the Prosperity Junctions sign, there's a hanging skeleton. If you look closely, it has

• it could be he managed to get a raise in hyprerion since the flash back part which would explane why he seems so pleased and why hes dressed so fancy

He looked pretty pleased at the start of the game, thats why I thought that

• It is actually possible to fail Rhys' "dream plan", he realises that it would never work, as seen at 1:28:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eI_6bwhSnjQ

• He also wears a vest similar to handsome Jacks (at least it reminded me of him)

it could be he managed to get a raise in hyprerion since the flash back part which would explane why he seems so pleased and why hes dressed so fancy

• i didn't notice that before but now that you mention it...

He also wears a vest similar to handsome Jacks (at least it reminded me of him)

• Before the deal, if you tell August that you were attacked by bandits Fiona makes a grumpy face when she hears it, but if you joke about him being too early she smiles a bit :D

• HA. I rule.

dojo32161 posted: »

If you look at the Atlas sign with Rhys' robot eye, before the fight with "Greaseface", it will say that the last person to edit the page is what we can assume is Handsome Jack's username.

• :(

FetchWalker posted: »

Yeah and if you tell him to go away as Fiona in the vent, later on when you get the option to shoot at August, August shoots Shade not Felix

• Telltale throws Shade shade...

• What happens if you don't close the door on August:

What happens if you don't close the door on August:

• Felix can apparently hack Hyperion's ECHOnet?

• Future version Rhys's Echo Eye is still functional.
    Alt text

i didn't notice that before but now that you mention it...

• Also, didn't get screen caps because I was so taken by the majesty of the scene - but if you equip Loader Bot with the riot shield and grenades (which apparently only 9.9% of players picked) the final jail-breaked bandit fight is insane!

He picks up Rhys and Vaughn and flies them into the air before electrocuting all the bandits on the ground, then he throws a grenade at Rhys who uses his stun baton as a bat, and effectively delivers a killer home run.

Definitely worth a replay if you didn't make that choice first time round!

• Ha, I picked that on my first playthrough. :-D

Also, didn't get screen caps because I was so taken by the majesty of the scene - but if you equip Loader Bot with the riot shield and grena

• TFTBL and GOT heavily reuses animations and textures from TWDGS2.

• That's a very nice touch. :D

SoMuchSass posted: »

Before the deal, if you tell August that you were attacked by bandits Fiona makes a grumpy face when she hears it, but if you joke about him being too early she smiles a bit

• edited December 2014

Alt text
    I can't remember those choices

Interesting is that the choices you get make Rhys look like ''you can't scary me guy'' I can remember there was a thread that said Rhys had a different voice actor that people didn't like. Also thisAlt text

I'm interested where TT is taking this right now and that hole Jack thing...

I just get a feeling that Rhys got a little different personality when they were working on the script but nothing to worry about.

• i know

Maxdik posted: »

Future version Rhys's Echo Eye is still functional.

• I thought i was the only one :P

Pipas posted: »

Ha, I picked that on my first playthrough. :-D

• During the clip shots for episode 2 Springs is the person Sasha pins to the wall.

• edited December 2014

If you rename a save file to a curse word, the save will be named "J1N will remember that"

• I think it's random each time (I could be wrong) so I wrote a bunch that probably got missed. There's a King's Quest 6 reference in there somewhere too...

DoubleJump posted: »

In Felix's box of goodies that Fiona searches through when Sasha is in trouble there are some rather interesting items in there. Two of the

• According to Rhys' Eye, Fiona is 29 years old while Sasha is 24.

• When Rhys tries to plan to get in the old atlas warehouse if you don't do anything it stops and he just nods and goes. "No,no that won't work" then realizes everyone left him already

Sign in to comment in this discussion.