Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• This is all Tomas

Awesome chapter!

Saltlick123 posted: »

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 2 Jerry Stewart Kevin: We're going after this fuck! Hope: We can't du

• edited March 2015

Honestly, I hope they stop fighting among themselves.

But I'd rather have Kevin and Hope fight among themselves then fight you, user vs user XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

Says the man that just wrote a monologue about how we should get along XD Whatever. Adachi doesn't take prisoners

• Elsa: Yeah.....I miss Javier........................ I remember this one time when one of my ex-boyfriends named Sparker got drunk and came to my apartment....Javier kicked his ass, It was so funny....... But he's gone.........

So... Alternate Universe Javier was the boyfriend of Alternate Universe Elsa, kicked the ass of Alternate Universe Sparker and got eaten by dinosaurs? Now that is awesome... but hopefully not a foreshadowing that Javier will be eaten by dinosaurs in Dark Angels 2 XD

This is all Tomas

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 2 Jerry Stewart Kevin: We're going after this fuck! Hope: We can't du

• They weren't the Alt DA team or anything but I decided to give them those names for the Lolz :P

Elsa: Yeah.....I miss Javier........................ I remember this one time when one of my ex-boyfriends named Sparker got drunk and came

• No its all Hugo, Auggie , Dinos and Craze

zachiscool3 posted: »

This is all Tomas Awesome chapter!

• Yes.....alternate universes someone should make an inter fic about that....soon.....

Elsa: Yeah.....I miss Javier........................ I remember this one time when one of my ex-boyfriends named Sparker got drunk and came

• [...]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited March 2015

This is all Tomas

I swear to fucking god Robb if fucking you die rn i will fucking slap a fucking bitch

• Wow 2 likes.....that person (who is 100% not me) feels good to have his friends support.

Super: And how do you know how 'that person who is 100% not you' feels like?

Ummm......... i ......stalked that person

Super: so you're a stalker?

NO NO NO just.....i know....somehow..................

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yes.....alternate universes someone should make an inter fic about that....soon.....

• Then why you said you stalked?

Wow 2 likes.....that person (who is 100% not me) feels good to have his friends support. Super: And how do you know how 'that person who

• Umm because i.....I AM LYING...........that came out wrong did'nt it?

supersagig posted: »

Then why you said you stalked?

• edited March 2015

Yes , very wrong

Umm because i.....I AM LYING...........that came out wrong did'nt it?

• i will slap a bitch

JOLLY OLD NEGAN! :P

This is all Tomas I swear to fucking god Robb if fucking you die rn i will fucking slap a fucking bitch

• Ummmmmm (o god how do i save this without looking stupid)

Ummmmmmm.....I SAVE THIS WITHOUT LOOKING STUPID

Supers: That was worse

Ummmm do you still want to continue this conversation?

Yes , very wrong

• No the real Negan would have used about 3 f**ks in that sentence

i will slap a bitch JOLLY OLD NEGAN! :P

• edited March 2015

True.....True.. Gustav should edit that then (Gustav's name on Steam right now is Negan's Jolly Face :P)

No the real Negan would have used about 3 f**ks in that sentence

• We were just chatting on skype one day and talking about the comics when Gustav just says "Look at his jolly face" and posted that image.

He's been like that ever since.

True.....True.. Gustav should edit that then (Gustav's name on Steam right now is Negan's Jolly Face :P)

• I very seriously need to befriend you guys on steam. I already have the account im just to stupid to figure things out :(

• We were just chatting on skype one day

btw, How is Skype going for you guys?

He's been like that ever since.

Should we be holding a funeral for the old Gustav now? xD

We were just chatting on skype one day and talking about the comics when Gustav just says "Look at his jolly face" and posted that image. He's been like that ever since.

• I think that image of Negan kinda defines Gustav

We were just chatting on skype one day and talking about the comics when Gustav just says "Look at his jolly face" and posted that image. He's been like that ever since.

• edited March 2015

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM No xd

Ummmmmm (o god how do i save this without looking stupid) Ummmmmmm.....I SAVE THIS WITHOUT LOOKING STUPID Supers: That was worse Ummmm do you still want to continue this conversation?

• Then what do you want me to do so we can end it?

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

• Better?

• Yes a funeral would be nice

We were just chatting on skype one day btw, How is Skype going for you guys? He's been like that ever since. Should we be holding a funeral for the old Gustav now? xD

• kills Lord

Then what do you want me to do so we can end it?

• F**k YEAH Negan you are my Fav

This is all Tomas I swear to fucking god Robb if fucking you die rn i will fucking slap a fucking bitch

• 2 things

1 WHY?

2 sry Blue gave me imortality ( for no particular reason)

kills Lord

• Why you fucking gotta fucking bury me?

We were just chatting on skype one day btw, How is Skype going for you guys? He's been like that ever since. Should we be holding a funeral for the old Gustav now? xD

• True.

I think that image of Negan kinda defines Gustav

• It's fantastic, we played some CAH Saturday night.

It was crazy. Pro won the first 2 matches I won the 3rd and WTW won the last one :P

Old Gustav funeral

Alt text

1. Cause why not? XD
    2. And i took it away :P

2 things 1 WHY? 2 sry Blue gave me imortality ( for no particular reason)

• Ok then 'that person who is 100% not me' wont let you join that awesome story then.......

* Cause why not? XD * And i took it away :P

• Blue gave me imortality

Alt text

I recall no such thing.

2 things 1 WHY? 2 sry Blue gave me imortality ( for no particular reason)

• Blueneon? :P

Blue gave me imortality I recall no such thing.

• Yes she liked my name so much she gave it to me

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Blueneon? :P

• revives Lord

What awesome story btw?

Ok then 'that person who is 100% not me' wont let you join that awesome story then.......

• Sorry i meant Blueneon

Blue gave me imortality I recall no such thing.

• she gave it to me

wat

Yes she liked my name so much she gave it to me

• edited March 2015

The one 'that person who is 100% not me' told you about in the dark angels thread. Hes been thinking since then and plans to do it when he has time. He was going to include you since youre a good friend but i guess you're not interasted.....

revives Lord What awesome story btw?

• Immortality i mean

she gave it to me wat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.