Forum Users:Jurassic Park

1111213141517»

Comments

• Fuck this, I'm gonna swim over there, go in the trees and figure out what the hell is going on

Because I want him dead.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 4 Diego Group decision: Diego should be the one to go Diego: Ay! Why

• Throw Kevin overboard.......i mean QUIET EVERYONE!

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 4 Diego Group decision: Diego should be the one to go Diego: Ay! Why

• Throw Kevin's racist ass overboard

Why isn't that an option? At first, I was more on his side in the Hope/Kevin argument, but the last parts made me absolutely despise this guy. Anyway, since this is sadly not an option, I have to settle for

QUIET EVERYONE!

• Fuck this, I'm gonna go swim over there, go in the trees and figure out what the hell is going on Awesome chapter!

• edited August 2015

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 5 (Not the last one)

Auggie

Auggie: QUIET EVERYONE!!!

The group stops talking

Jerry: Shit....I'm afraid we're screwed....

Auggie: Why? What's gonna happen

A Carnotaurus comes out of the jungle and makes it's way towards the boat with the reflection of the water revealing its shape

Jerry: ...

The Baby starts crying

Kevin: SHUT THE FUCKING BABY UP!!!! Kevin charges towards Helena but Diego tackles him and they struggle on the ground as the baby cries

Jerry: HERE IT COMES!!!!

The Carnotaurus rams into the boat, causing to flip over in the water

Jane

Hope: I don't think I can take this rain much longer....I think we found them..... Hope sees a tipped over boat with a Carnotaurus attacking it

Jane: Oh My God!

Hope: Shhhhh

The two see another Carnotaurus come out of the jungle and it starts biting on the bottom of the flipped over boat

Jane: What are we gonna do?

Jane sees Hope filming

Jane: God Dammit Hope! We need to do something!

Hope: Shuts Camera Right, we need to help them.

Jane: Any IDEAS?

Hope: Ummmm Sees Jane glaring at him We could distract the Dinos but that's pretty dangero-

Jane: Let's do it.....

THE GROUP

Jerry: Hold your breath everyone!

Kyle: I can't!

Irvin: Yes you can! Remember that time when- One of the Carnotauruses presses the flipped over boat even more under water

Kyle: Shit! Kyle swims out from under the boat to get some air

Auggie: KID NO!

A Carnotaurus picks up Kyle's head with its jaws and tosses Kyle's body to the other Carnotaurus which crunches on his body

Irvin: KYLE!!!!! NO!!!!! Irvin goes to swim out but Ash grabs him

Ash: I'm sorry bro...I'm so sorry...

After bobbing back up, The Carnotaurus goes back to pressing them underwater

Kevin: It's all the baby's fucking fault!

Robb: Dude, shut the fuck up!!!!

Alicia: DADDY!!!!! Alicia starts crying from remembering Geoffrey

Auggie tries making his way towards Alicia to comfort her

Helena: DAMMIT, SOMEONE GET THOSE THINGS AWAY!!!!!

The Two Carnotauruses roar and walk away from the flipped over boat

Elsa: Thank God....

Jerry is at an angle where he can see where the Carnotauruses are going

Jerry: Who the hell is tha-

Hope

Hope: HEY!!!!! Standing at the side of the river using his flash on the Carnotauruses HEYYYY!!! COME GET ME SUCKERS!!!!!

Jane runs out and starts yelling too

Jane: HEYYYYY

Hope: Jane, Get out of here!

Jane: Hell no, I'm helping like it or no-

Hope: WATCH OUT!!!!!

One of the Carnotauruses locks its jaws around Jane and throws her up in the air and then crunches her body as it did with Kyle

Hope: JANE!!!!!

The other Carnotaurus tries eating Hope but he dives into the deeper water and starts swimming down river but the Carnotaurus sees him and goes after him

Jerry

Both Carnotauruses are trying to get Hope who's fumbling around in the deep water

Jerry: Oh Boy....

Jerry sees that the person in the river is Hope

Jerry: It's Hope!

Kevin: Hope? The Pussy?

Jerry: I need to help him!

Robb: Why!? He's one person, and we're a group!

Alicia: Is Jane with him?

Jerry: She....didn't make it......

Alicia: DAMMIT Auggie conforts her

Jerry feels his backpack fall off his shoulder into the water

Jerry: Shit....

I have some stuff in my pocket I can use to get the Carnos away... After all, I know how they work....We're a group...Hope is a nice kid, not perfect but still nice, but my backpack has fallen into the water under the boat....my backpack doesn't have much....but it has the DNA for my creations: The Carnotauruses, If I live through this, I can use that DNA and sell it for millions, or I can use it to create more Carnotaruses and make a new Jurassic Park MY WAY, I don't have to answer to Hammond, Wu, InGen, Masrani, ANYONE...but Hope is a person, he's practically just a boy...... God DAMMIT, I have to choose between a kid and my basic pets in a way...if I could train them imagine the potential...but HOPE.....WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE DAMMIT!!!!

Save Hope OR Just get the backpack

• [Just get the backpack]

Kyle: Shit! Kyle swims out from under the boat to get some air

Auggie: KID NO!

A Carnotaurus picks up Ash's head with its jaws and tosses Ash's body to the other Carnotaurus which crunches on his body

Irvin: KYLE!!!!! NO!!!!! Irvin goes to swim out but Ash grabs him

One of the Carnotauruses locks its jaws around Jane and throws her up in the air and then crunches her body as it did with Kyle

So did Ash die or did Kyle die????

But seriously, damn Carnos. How can we help Hope? Wait, we can't. We have no flares, or anything like that. Plus, the backpack can be a lifesaver if a raptor jumps on his back, it'll rip the pack off, like in The Lost World.

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 5 (Not the last one) Auggie Auggie: QUIET EVERYONE!!! The group sto

• edited August 2015

Oh Shit, thanks for putting that out lol, It's Kyle...RIP

[Just get the backpack] Kyle: Shit! Kyle swims out from under the boat to get some air Auggie: KID NO! A Carnotaurus pic

• Save Hope

Oh. Uh-oh.

Nope. Gotta save Hope.

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 5 (Not the last one) Auggie Auggie: QUIET EVERYONE!!! The group sto

• edited August 2015

I'm guessing you don't want another one of your characters to bite the dust

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Save Hope Oh. Uh-oh. Nope. Gotta save Hope.

• No, sir, I do not.

Kill Kevin instead.

I'm guessing you don't want another one of your characters to bite the dust

• Well the thing is that while Kevin has no brains your characters have....no hope.

Badum-tiz

NoHopeLeft posted: »

No, sir, I do not. Kill Kevin instead.

• Save Hope

• Save Hope

I have to say, this part marks the part where Hope fully redeemed himself in my eyes for his earlier cowardice. Saving him after he just saved the group should be mandatory. Kevin on the other hand once again proved that he is a terrible person. I mean, he just attempted to kill a fucking baby! Whatever happens in the rest of this episode, he no longer deserves to leave this island alive. Hope on the other hand is now officially a cool guy again.

Also:

If I live through this, I can use that DNA and sell it for millions, or I can use it to create more Carnotaruses and make a new Jurassic Park MY WAY, I don't have to answer to Hammond, Wu, InGen, Masrani, ANYONE

Yeah, Jerry, because making a new Jurassic Park is always a great idea, right?

• edited September 2015

Save Hope

Kevin started this story as a pretty kewl dood. Hope started as a picture loving coward.

Kevin's ending this story as a dickbag (apparently). Hope's ending this story a hero.

I have hope for both of em (bias bias something Kevin bias), and Hope finally redeemed himself somewhat. Swear to god by the end of this these two will be the broest of bros. After all, Hope really isn't a pussy anymore after this stunt (atleast I hope so in Kevin's eyes xD).

• Sorry for the long wait guys, I just finished up my other fanfic and I was having self-esteem issues whenever I tried writing...

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 6 (Next one is the last one)

I can’t leave Hope like this…HOPEfully the group won’t lose HOPE in this dire situation…

Jerry: HOPE! Jerry gets out of the boat and starts swimming

Hope: AHHHHHH

Carnotauruses slash the water intruding to get Hope

Jerry: I’m coming! Jerry starts running on the side of the river but an arrow flies by his face

Mr. Craze: Me KILL!!!!!!

Jerry jumps in the water and starts swimming

Auggie

After hearing Mr. Craze’s scream he sees Tomas carrying explosives through the trees

Auggie: Son of a bitch…. stay here…

Diego: Si señor

Kevin: That’s YES in English

Auggie: Just shut up!Auggie gets out of the boat as Alicia looks on and the group gets closer together

Tomas: Singing Gonna kill these motherfuckers, piss on any remains of them, and then feed what’s left to the Dinos…

Auggie: THAT RIGHT!? Auggie tackles Tomas and they start fighting on the river bank

Tomas: Hey there, you must be that guy who had his little girl fucked up the ass then killed by Hugo, right?

Auggie: I’ll fucking kill you… Auggie goes for a punch but Tomas grabs hold of his arm and puts him in an arm bar

Tomas: All of this fighting really gets tiring, doesn’t it?

Auggie lifts Tomas up and slams him on a rock

Tomas: Wow, not bad for a tourist…

Tomas roundhouse kicks Auggie but Auggie comes back with a few punches

Tomas: CRAZE!!!! Craze turns to look at Auggie and starts shooting arrows at him, and charges allowing Jerry to get to Hope

Jerry: HEY!!! Shines flashlight and one of the Carnotauruses roar

Hope: HELPPP!!!

Caronotaurus roar

Jerry: I got you! Jerry pulls Hope up and they then go deep into the water again and start swimming away from the Carnotaursues back to the boat as one of the Carnos sees Auggie, Tomas, and Craze

Auggie: My girls are dead because of you…I’ll take both of you down Auggie uppercuts Tomas and kicks Craze away before Tomas kicks Auggie in the groin and Craze shoots an arrow into Auggies abdomen….

Auggie: fuck…

Tomas: You put up a decent fight.. but starts laughing you and all of your friends are going to die!

Craze: ME MUST EAT!!!

One of the Carnotauruses charges towards them and eats Craze, this causes Craze’s bow and a few arrows to be dropped and Tomas and Auggie to stumble back

Tomas runs back up to the tree line and picks up his dropped explosives and starts heading into the boats direction

Auggie: Shit…

Auggie picks up Craze’s bow and arrows and aims at Tomas

Kevin: We’re going to die…

Robb: Shut up.

Kevin: It’s fact by now..we’re going to die….

Robb: Shut up…

Kevin: Make me…

Robb: You’ve been looking for a fight haven’t you?

Elsa: Robb please

Robb: No, assholes gotta be assholes…

Kevin: I’m trying to be a realist here…

Robb: And I’m trying to be a non-douchebag here…

Kevin: Fuck you…

Irvin: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW

Ash stares at irvin

Hope: well…Thanks Jerry

Jerry: No problem

Kevin starts yelling

Kevin: NO PROBLEM!? YOU COULD HAVE GOTTEN US KILLED!!!

Hope: That took balls at least

Robb: Let’s just chill everybody…

Kevin: CHILL!? CHILL!?!?

The Carnotauruses hear the yelling and turn back, heading towards the boat

Jerry: Shut up…

Kevin: WHAT!?

Alicia: They’re coming!

Tomas: HEY SUCKAS!!! Throws a grenade at the boat, causing the boat to bump

Auggie aims at Tomas’s head

Tomas: IT WAS REAL NICE KNOWING YOU ALL Auggie headshots Tomas, causing him to drop his explosives and Auggie makes his way to the boat and picks the explosives up as the Carnotauruses roar

Auggie: come on… GET OUT OF THE BOAT

Diego: Que?

Auggie: GET OUT OF THE BOAT AND HEAD TO THE TREES, trust me!!! Auggie throws the bow and arrows over to Jerry

Jerry, Hope, and Kevin get out- the rest of the group follows them as Auggie starts spreading the explosives and sees the oil in the boat and picks up some matches as the Carnotauruses are almost at the boat

Auggie is holding his wound as Alicia turns around and makes eye contact with him

Auggie: this ones for my family...

Auggie lights up the matches and causes the explosives to go off, causing the Carnotauruses to run away from the resulting light and fire

Alicia: NO!!!!

Helena: Shhh hugs Alicia, I know but he's with his family and your father now...

Kevin and Hope walk a little away from the group

Kevin: What the fuck just happened!?

Hope: He just saved us....

Kevin: And he just died, adding on to the list of other people who's deaths your responsible for... '

Hope: Oh come on...

Kevin: Harry, Jane, HIM, FUCK YOU HOPE!!! Kevin picks up a sharpened knife and tackles Hope, trying to drive the rock in his chest

Jerry: FUCK Jerry pulls an arrow back in the bow and aims at Kevin as he gets closer to Hope's chest with the rock

Robb: WOAH Robb runs towards the two

Is Kevin really going to kill Hope!? Is this just a sick joke or something,and if not- will Robb be able to get him off in time?

Jerry: Shoot Kevin OR Let Robb try and reach the two

• [Shoot Kevin] Yes, yes, yes. Must kill. Hail Jerry.

Sorry for the long wait guys, I just finished up my other fanfic and I was having self-esteem issues whenever I tried writing... Forum Us

• Let Robb reach the two

Goodbye Mr.Craze. You and Tom will be missed.

Sorry for the long wait guys, I just finished up my other fanfic and I was having self-esteem issues whenever I tried writing... Forum Us

• edited November 2015

Let Robb try and reach the two

Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends? Why can't we be friends?

• edited November 2015

Shoot Kevin More death. Great Chapter!

• Shoot Kevin

Seriously, aside from being a racist, Kevin is just an overall piece of shit by now and I want him dead for this. Even if this is just some sick joke to prove once more what a bastard he is, it wouldn't change my decision. I also really grew to like Hope over the last parts and I'm not going to risk his life.

• Shoot Kevin

• How about let's not? Robb pls halp

Also, that's one weird knife Kevin's got. It's both a knife, AND a rock! :D

• Anyone here?

zachiscool3 posted: »

• I've been trying to get it but keep facing difficulties, I will finish it though everybody and I apologize for the delay and disappointment

zachiscool3 posted: »

Anyone here?

• Sweet.

I've been trying to get it but keep facing difficulties, I will finish it though everybody and I apologize for the delay and disappointment

Sign in to comment in this discussion.