Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• Well mark you blend so well with the shadows we could'nt see you.

• I'm still here.

Lord_EAA posted: »

i don't know whats sadder. This or the fact that super and i are the only people still here

• And ofcourse you. Glad to see you bro :).

So Ign is the only one not here now

zachiscool3 posted: »

I'm still here.

• I'm still here...

...waiting, watching, reading >:3

Thank gid super i was afraid everyone left. And yes i did see that. It was the main reason i did this now. Saltfics have been way too abandoned lately.

• AHHHHH. Can you guys stop coming out of the shadows?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I'm still here... ...waiting, watching, reading >:3

• edited June 2015

-retreats back into the shadows-

AHHHHH. Can you guys stop coming out of the shadows?

• FORUMS UNFOLLOWED ME.

NOT WORTH IT

Saltlick123 posted: »

Elsa Houten Elsa and Robb see the blood trail leading behind a group of plants Auggie: Motherfuck! God Dammit! You're gonna be okay ol

• Hello I am the back.

Alt text

• Welcome back bro

BlueShadiw posted: »

Hello I am the back.

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 2

Jerry Stewart

panting noise

Jerry: It's not worth the risk, just keep on going,,,,

panting sound stops and it sounds like something is running away through the jungle

Jerry: Watch out.

Kyle: Okay then....

Auggie: What I was gonna say was that it sounded like someone was having-

Hope Pines

Running through the jungle

Hope: Oh My God! What was that!

Jane: I have no idea!

The two stop

Hope: WOAH, I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! Luckily I filmed some of it.

Jane: You what?

Hope: Well yeah, if we live and if this footage gets released, and if it gets a cinematic release

Jane stares at Hope

Hope: .....that would....OBVIOUSLY not be in the release but I would keep it for our kids or my kids, depending if we get married or not, and if you end up being pregnant cause we didn't use protection just no-

Jane: What the fuck i wrong with you?

Hope: What's wrong with you?

Jane: How old are you really?

Hope: WOAH, you didn't even know how old I was when we fucked?

Jane: No, I did....

Hope: You Slut.

Jane: Well you were the one who hit on me pedo!

Hope: I'm fucking 17!

Jane: SAME!

Hope: Well....this was really weird....I'm just glad that whatever the noises were didn't come in and see us.....

Auggie

Helena: Guess I should be thinking of a name, any thoughts?

Fiona: Your choice sis.

Helena: What about you Auggie, you got any suggestions?

Auggie stares at Helena

Auggie: Never named my kid....

Helena: So? Give it a shot, remember its a boy.

Geoffrey OR Whatever your husbands name is JR. OR I think Harry's a good name OR Does it look like I give a fuck about your boy's name when we're all probably gonna die anyways

Getting back into it....

• edited June 2015

Hehe, I heavily suspected it was Hope and Jane. Terrible timing, truly terrible timing from both of them.

Geoffrey

He saved his life after all. And it's a good name, especially if the kid wants to become a king when he's older.

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 2 Jerry Stewart panting noise Jerry: It's not worth the risk, just

• edited July 2015

Does it look like I give a fuck about your boy's name when we're all probably gonna die anyways

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 2 Jerry Stewart panting noise Jerry: It's not worth the risk, just

• Does it look like I give a fuck about your boy's name when we're all probably gonna die anyways

There was no way I wasn't choosing this.

Btw Salt, the I. Rex's thing was just like to the Carnos eh?

• There was no way I wasn't choosing this.

That was harsh XD

Btw Salt, the I. Rex's thing was just like to the Carnos eh?

Yeah, I also liked the thermal detector thing (you know what I mean) So, do you still feel the same way about Jurassic World? (I might actually end up seeing it again with some other friends this week :P) since I still think it was great :D

Does it look like I give a fuck about your boy's name when we're all probably gonna die anyways There was no way I wasn't choosing this. Btw Salt, the I. Rex's thing was just like to the Carnos eh?

• Hope: WOAH, I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!!! FUCK YEAH!!!! Luckily I filmed some of it.

Alt text

Somehow I knew that was what it was. Now I wish I voted to run up on em, just so Kevin had another reason to hate on Hope.

[Geoffrey]

Old man deserves respects.

• Geoffrey

I KNEW IT

• Yeah...I kept asking you guys if you were sure since I really wanted the group to jump in on them :P

Geoffrey I KNEW IT

• Geoffrey

Hope got laid, huh? That's not really a good thing to do when on the run from dinosaurs.

• Does it look like I give a fuck about your boy's name when we're all probably gonna die anyways

Well, that definitely sounds like something Auggie would say. XD

• Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 3

Auggie

Helena: Guess I should be thinking of a name, any thoughts?

Fiona: Your choice sis.

Helena: What about you Auggie, you got any suggestions?

Auggie stares at Helena

Auggie: Never named my kid....

Helena: So? Give it a shot, remember its a boy.

Auggie: Look like I'm a creative guy? I would probably choose something like...."RaptorKiller123"

Helena: Then "RaptorKiller123" it is.... Smilles

Fiona: Are you guys serious right now?

Auggie: Hell No

Helena: It's called sarcasm you bitch.

Fiona stares at Helena

Helena: And that was also Sarcasm

Kyle: WHAAAA ARE WE GONNA HAVE A CHICK FIGHT HERE!?

Irvin: Let's see if it's a strip fight.....

Ash: What is wrong with you two?

Irvin: What can we say, we're horny teenage bastards.

Auggie: Shut up boy, save that shit for later.

Helena: You can chill a little Auggie.....So without sarcasm this time, any suggestions?

Auggie: Looks at Alicia Well....it's probably nothing but I think Geoffrey is a good name

Alicia looks at Auggie

Helena: Geoffrey's a great name, I knew you had that name-making talent in you!

Kevin: You people gonna catch up with the rest of us?

Auggie: Coming!

A few hours later

Hope

Hope and Jane sitting up in a tree

Jane: Do you think we'll ever get out of here?

Hope: Hopefully.

Jane: What you Hope isn't what you think....Hope.

Hope: I know...

Hope and Jane see a Ankolosaurus group approaching

Jane: Wow..... You seein-

Jane sees Hope filming

Jane: Never Mind...

Jerry Stewart

Jerry: Damn

Kevin: We're fucked!

Diego: Senors, maybe we can swim across?

Kevin: We're not trying to get across Mexican!

Jerry: We're trying to go down the river so it will either lead us directly or close to the coat.

Diego: Excuse me for trrrrrrrrrying to help! Shoves Kevin

Kevin: Don't use your damn Mexican "R" rolling shit ON ME! Punches Diego

Jerry: Hey! Relax!

Baby starts crying

Helena: You woke him up!

Ash: Starts crying Now we're all gonna die you fucking assholes! You fucking maggots! Fucking sacks of useless goddamn meat! Fucking fuck McFuck of fucking Starts crying more

Irvin: Are you okay Bro?

Auggie: He's having a mental breakdown.

Kevin: Guys.....if the baby becomes a problem or/and anyone else has a "mental breakdown"...I think we need to talk about "letting some people loose"...

Helena: Hold on! Are you talking about leaving MY SON behind!

Kevin: It's a subject we need to talk about...

Helena: Well DROP DEAD you piece of shit!

Fiona: Helena! Chill!

Helena: NO YOU CHILL! I did not go through labor JUST TO LET MY BABY DIE!!

Kevin: I'm a god damn realist and I'm just saying that if it comes down to it, we need to be willing to let people go.

Jerry: For the love of God, don't go on with your "leave someone to save the group shit" again Kevin.

Auggie: by the way, who's "we" Kevin?

Kevin: THE GROUP

Auggie: Sounds like you're talking about yourself......

Kevin: Listen man....I heard about your family...and just because they're dead doesn't give you any goddamn reason to walk around and act like they never existed..

Auggie: Watch it....

Kevin: Do you seriously think I or anyone else here gives a shit about you? I would be willing to leave ANYONE here behind and so would the rest of you!

Auggie punches Kevin

Kevin punches Auggie

Elsa: GUYS! LOOK! A battered medium sized boat slowly floats up the river

Diego: Think we should take it? I know a lot about boats

Kevin: And taking jobs and ruining governments from guys like me...Yeah...

Jerry: Kevin shut the FUCK up for ten god damn seconds!

Kevin stares at Jerry

Jerry: The question is, who's gonna swim out and bring the boat in?

Elsa: We should take a vote.....

What ends up being the group vote: Diego, you're the boat guy OR Kevin, you're the one who's being a hardass OR Auggie, you're pretty strong and fit OR Jerry, how about you go and do it

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

A river?

....I don't like the sound of this. Why would the boat be floating down or battered?

[Auggie, you're pretty strong] Hope you die.

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 3 Auggie Helena: Guess I should be thinking of a name, any thoughts?

• Ahhhh pointless arguing you never cease to amaze.

Anyway awesome part bro.

I want to say Kevin but i pick Diego......why? because in the end hes only Javier but less funny so we wouln't be losing THAT much.

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 3 Auggie Helena: Guess I should be thinking of a name, any thoughts?

• There was a river on Isla Sorna

Why would the boat be floating down or battered?

Hmmmmm :)

Hope you die.

Is there a reason you hate Auggie so much?XD

A river? ....I don't like the sound of this. Why would the boat be floating down or battered? [Auggie, you're pretty strong] Hope you die.

• Ahhhh pointless arguing you never cease to amaze.

It's called "Group Survival" :P

I want to say Kevin but i pick Diego......why? because in the end hes only Javier but less funny so we wouln't be losing THAT much. /

Honestly.....I've never compared Diego and Javier before....wow xD

Ahhhh pointless arguing you never cease to amaze. Anyway awesome part bro. I want to say Kevin but i pick Diego......why? because in the end hes only Javier but less funny so we wouln't be losing THAT much.

• There was a river on Isla Sorna

I know, and I have a VERY vivid and specific memory of what happened on that river.

Hmmmmm :)

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Is there a reason you hate Auggie so much?XD

He's the Jenna Harking of this story. I hate him, he's a weirdo, a prick, an asshole, etc.

There was a river on Isla Sorna Why would the boat be floating down or battered? Hmmmmm Hope you die. Is there a reason you hate Auggie so much?XD

• I know, and I have a VERY vivid and specific memory of what happened on that river.

Let's see if anyone remembers....

We're gonna need a bigger boat.

Cinema Sins Voice Possible foreshadowing.

He's the Jenna Harking of this story. I hate him, he's a weirdo, a prick, an asshole, etc.

Surprised that no one said anything like that about Hugo xD

There was a river on Isla Sorna I know, and I have a VERY vivid and specific memory of what happened on that river. Hmmmmm

• REALLY?

Ahhhh pointless arguing you never cease to amaze. It's called "Group Survival" :P I want to say Kevin but i pick Diego......wh

• Diego, you're the boat guy

I have thought a bit about this. It's quite the coincidence that the boat floats down just like this, so it's likely that this is a trap. Diego is not only the expert on boats here, but he is also the only one I can choose here. Jerry is the group leader of some sorts, so loosing him would be bad. While I don't really care for Auggie, he has a debt to Geoffrey and will probably give Alicia better survival chances by protecting her. And while I would like to choose that bastard Kevin (whom I wish a brutal death after this chapter), I don't trust him enough. In the unlikely case that this is not a trap created by Tomas or Gollum, he might decide to leave the group behind.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited July 2015

You're sending the guy who knows how to get the boats who can get fucked up and then we have no Kenny level boat expert?

Diego, you're the boat guy I have thought a bit about this. It's quite the coincidence that the boat floats down just like this, so it's

• Kevin, you're the one who's being a hardass

Hopefully he'll get eaten or something and we won't have to put up with his racist ass anymore.

• Kevin, you're the one who's being a hardass

Fuck you Kevin

Awesome chapter!

• edited July 2015

Diego: Excuse me for trrrrrrrrrying to help! Shoves Kevin

Kevin: Don't use your damn Mexican "R" rolling shit ON ME! Punches Diego

Every time. Kevin why do you do these things xD

I really don't wanna do this, but...

GO DIEGO, GO!

If he ends up dying I'll feel so bad. But I can't allow the other three to die (leader, badass glue of the group, and asshole who might get a redeeming ark) while all Diego knows about are boats. Can't be too hard to drive one...right? ._.

• edited August 2015

Don't panic, I'm not taking up another one any time soon because I failed so hard on this one time wise :(

(Another Part will come today or tomorrow)

http://www.poll-maker.com/poll385573x16104c78-15

• Just wanted to say I voted three times on option two. I just tested it for the hell of it after voting the first time and I thought it might have counted it, so I did it the third time to see if I was right. It seems I was.

Anyway, just putting it out there to avoid confusion. Sorry if I caused any problems. D:

Don't panic, I'm not taking up another one any time soon because I failed so hard on this one time wise (Another Part will come today or tomorrow) http://www.poll-maker.com/poll385573x16104c78-15

• xD,I was gonna use Stawpoll and I tried it but it wouldn't make the poll probably because it had too many letters or something

It's okay, I'm just using that poll to brainstorm of what people want so you're just saying you want that one a lot :P

Just wanted to say I voted three times on option two. I just tested it for the hell of it after voting the first time and I thought it might

• Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 4

Diego

Group decision: Diego should be the one to go

Diego: Ay! Why me?

Kevin: You're the boat guy, you can go out and tell us if the boat is usable... Damn femcejumpers want money for every god damn thing

Diego: WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU RACIST PIECE OF DUNG!!!!!

Group stares at Diego

Diego: Fine i'll go, but I ain't no apologizing

Diego starts swimming towards the boat but his body gets pulled under water

Diego: AHHHHHHHHHH NO NO NO, HELPPPPP!!!!!!!

Auggie: Fuck! Jumps into the water

Diego: Wait! Wait! I was just kidding amigos, comprende?

Auggie re-joins the group

Kevin: If you keep this shit up i'll beat your ass! COMPRENDE!?

Diego: So rude.....

Diego gets up on the back of the boat and starts examining it

Helena: So, how is it!?

Diego: Looks pretty hinky and battered but it will do.....There's a few oil drums in here, there's some seats on the inside of it, but I think we can make it to the coast with this! It's pretty dark so hopefully everything else is asleep for naww...So Let's go!

Irvin: Go Diego GO!

Ash and Kyle laugh

Hope

Jane: That was amazing

Hope: Yup...

Jane: Tell me......why do you have to film everything instead of enjoying it?

Hope: I don't know....I kind of feel like that if I don't that....

Jane: It's okay if you're not ready to share....

Hope: I know.....let's get down from this tree and try to make our way to the river, that's where the group was heading.

Tomas Branfield

Tomas: Fools.....can their escape plan be anymore obvious? Ah, they're so desperate....

Looks into the Jungle to see a pair of eyes and an arrow sticking out

Tomas: Fuck it, Let's go, I won't be far behind...

Auggie

The boat slowly moves along the river and everyone is chatting

Jerry is sitting on the side by himself looking at the Carnotaurus DNA he retrieved

Auggie: So, what are you doing now?

Jerry: Puts the DNA away Thinking......

Auggie: About what?

Jerry: This, something isn't right.....

Auggie: You mean the people here?

Jerry: Not them...Just the fact that a torn up boat conveniently strolled down the river RIGHT when we came by....I don't know what you think but as a scientist, something is screwy about that...

Loud noise from the jungle

Jerry: Why do I have to be right all the time....

Auggie: Must just be you...

Jerry: Ha, do you honestly think that?

Another loud noise

Jerry looks shocked

Auggie: QUIET EVERYONE! OR Do you know what's coming? OR Fuck this, I'm gonna swim over there, go in the trees and figure out what the hell is going on OR Don't do anything and see what everyone else does

• Throw Kevin's racist ass overboard

Is that an option?

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 4 Diego Group decision: Diego should be the one to go Diego: Ay! Why

• No, sorry :P

Throw Kevin's racist ass overboard Is that an option?

• It needs to happen sooner or later, Salty. It needs to happen. ;-;

QUIET EVERYONE! - I foresee Kevin running his mouth.

No, sorry :P

• Do you know what's coming?

Forum Users:Jurassic Park Episode 5: In the Face of Death Part 4 Diego Group decision: Diego should be the one to go Diego: Ay! Why

Sign in to comment in this discussion.