Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• Nothings wrong with it at all its kinda cool and really funny. Its just so many refrences are kinda killing seriousnes the situation. But again i like them theire cool :)

Saltlick123 posted: »

That's because @GoldenPaladin usually says stuff like that. But what did you mean Lord!? Don't change the subject! Tell me what's wrong with it!

• What can I say, violence is contagious xD

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Huh, I kinda want to punch Hope in the face too XD

• edited March 2015

All of the stories are bleeding into each other making one super story? XD

Lord_EAA posted: »

Salts been watching so many movies he dosent even know what hes writting anymore

• It's undeniable.

I do want to punch Hope in the face, I might just have to punch myself to do that XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

What can I say, violence is contagious xD

• I think that's Lords Story :P

• How was I making references (besides Let it Go xD)

Nothings wrong with it at all its kinda cool and really funny. Its just so many refrences are kinda killing seriousnes the situation. But again i like them theire cool

• "But if you get punched in the fanfic, you get punched in real life!"

It's undeniable. I do want to punch Hope in the face, I might just have to punch myself to do that XD

• Ooh, interesting, I'm interested :D

I think that's Lords Story :P

• D:

BlueShadiw posted: »

"But if you get punched in the fanfic, you get punched in real life!"

• No, We're going to the coast!

Awesome Chapter!!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 3 Jerry: Auggie listen, This was all Tomas, he planned this, he made it hap

• No, We're going to the coast!

Awesome chapter!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 3 Jerry: Auggie listen, This was all Tomas, he planned this, he made it hap

• edited March 2015

yeah something like that it was kinda odd.

Auggie: "ILL KILL YOU!!!!!"

Kevin: "No cmon man just relax ok just let him go"

Hope: "Oh i get it you're quoting Mike from the walking dead game"

Kevin: "WHAT? NO He has a man on F8cking headlock why the f8ck would i be talking about a video game?"

Hope: "Well you just sounded like you were..."

Kevin: "OMFG can you take ANYTHING seriously this guy could DIE"

Hope: "Im sorry man i just thought you were refrencing"

Kevin: "NO NO im tired of you you did'n even get the refrence right mike said 'Give me the gun Clem' How that hell did 'Let him go' sound ANYTHING like that?"

Hope: "Look im sorry man..."

Kevin: "NO YOURE NOT YOU NEVER ARE"

Fiona: "OMG guys STOP this why are you arguing about this?"

Kevin : "He won't take this seriously"

Fiona: "Says the guy willing to risk a persons life just to fight someone"

Auggie: "Nah its ok guys my dead familly just told me to forgive you for no particular reason"

Kevin attacks Hope

Fiona: *OMG Guys STOP"

Kevin is grabbed by Geoffrey and stops suddenly

Kevin: "You know i suddenly want to forgive your life eventhough youve done nothing but be a douchebag to me since we arrive for some reason i can't seem remeber"

Elsa: "The writer of this fic/story is so salty"

Fiona: "What? What writer? What are you talking about?"

Elsa: "The writer of the story he sometimes gives characters he likes the power to break the forth wall. But don't worry hell erase our minds in a moment to bring back realism to the story"

Fiona: "What?"

Elsa shakes her head

Elsa: "Sorry what were we talking about?"

Fiona: "I don't know..."

Kevin: "Well whatever it was im sure it was awesome"

....Did i seriously spend 5 minutes writting that? Either i very seriously love Saltfics or im getting a VERY serious urge to write a interfic.....i think its both.....

• edited March 2015

You were refrencing movies and stuff like the actual jp. And im not letting my love for them go (XD) its part of why the fics so good :)

How was I making references (besides Let it Go xD)

• it was kinda odd.

That was it? I was trying to go for an awkward angle so

Mission Accomplished

i very seriously love Saltfics or im getting a VERY serious urge to write a interfic.....i think its both.....

Aw thanks Lord, I was starting to get a feeling that my Fan Fics weren't really that good anymore.

yeah something like that it was kinda odd. Auggie: "ILL KILL YOU!!!!!" Kevin: "No cmon man just relax ok just let him go" Hope: "Oh

• Honestly, I'm not sure about JP, I feel like I've failed at making it something like "Jurassic Park" and it's more of a "Walking Dead" type thing.... Not bad but just not the angle I was going for.

You were refrencing movies and stuff like the actual jp. And im not letting my love for them go (XD) its part of why the fics so good

• edited March 2015

Dude you can't think that. Your fics go beyond the typical interfic. You make good stories that people like and want to see more off. You're funny youre creative youre an inspiration. Part of why im doing 'you know what' is as a tribute to a story that i loved from a very good friend. So don't doubt yourself as a good story writer i know we never will :)

it was kinda odd. That was it? I was trying to go for an awkward angle so Mission Accomplished i very seriously love Saltfi

• Dude thats just the lack of dinos talking

Honestly, I'm not sure about JP, I feel like I've failed at making it something like "Jurassic Park" and it's more of a "Walking Dead" type thing.... Not bad but just not the angle I was going for.

• You don't have anything to say?

Dude you can't think that. Your fics go beyond the typical interfic. You make good stories that people like and want to see more off. You're

• I've been playing Town of Salem :)

Dude you can't think that

Well technically I CAN think about that..

. youre an inspiration

"I've seen you take care of yourself better than 3 Mods combined...... But Thanks I guess...."

That's an overstatement and I could make a list of Forum Users who are the real inspirations who inspired me, Kind of like the circle of life....

You don't have anything to say?

• You play town of salem i do to we should play togther sometime :)

It is and just don't doubt youself man your stories are awesome :)

I've been playing Town of Salem Dude you can't think that Well technically I CAN think about that.. . youre an inspira

• edited March 2015

My Town of Salem name is the same as here- Saltlick123 Anyone who wants to Friend Request me go ahead :)

And Thanks Lord.

You play town of salem i do to we should play togther sometime It is and just don't doubt youself man your stories are awesome

• I am 100% frien requesting you saltbro :) (a soon as my sister leaves my laptop

My Town of Salem name is the same as here- Saltlick123 Anyone who wants to Friend Request me go ahead And Thanks Lord.

• What's your name on it? >.>

I am 100% frien requesting you saltbro (a soon as my sister leaves my laptop

• Guess ill give you a hint its my username

What's your name on it? >.>

• Okay :3

Guess ill give you a hint its my username

• Robb: Oh Shit! What the hell was the hugging for and what the FUCK was the punch for!?

YOU BROKE THE LOVE YOU LITTLE BITCH

No, We're going to the coast

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 4

Jerry: As much as I want to get these guys..............This is what they want, They want to create a diversion so they can pick us off, We have to keep moving.

Kevin: Screw that! If we keep going they'll keep hunting us down till we're all dead! We need to deal with this NOW

Jerry: As I said, THAT is the exact reaction they want us to have, What we need to do is stay calm and keep moving on.

Hope: Guess we should get on our way then....

Geoffrey: What I was thinking, Because of all this ruckus those things might come after us again....

Robb: Can't wait to get home...........

Auggie: Some of us don't have a home to go to.....

Robb: I didn't me-

Auggie: I know, save your energy......

Hope: Almost out of Battery......

Kevin: Good, then you can stop being a little bitch waving a camera around...

Hope: But I have like 4 more charged up and ready to go Smiles

Kevin: I'll deal with you later.........

The group starts moving on into the jungle

4 Hours Later

Fiona: The sun's starting to come up

Jane: Finally, I feel like it was night forever

Helena:: GUYS!!!!!

Fiona: Sis, you okay?

Elsa: You okay?

Helena: I think my water just broke,.... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kevin: Oh Fuck.....

Hope starts filming

Kevin: are you fucking serious Hope!? This is a LOW even for you.

Hope: Hey, she said her husband isn't here soooo if we make it, he's gonna wanna see the birth of his god damn child you ignorant fuck

Kevin: I'm the ignorant one!?

Jerry: GUYS! We don't have the time for this

Diego: Por Que!? Hamblamos Tacos! Es Senorita, Hablamos Loco Cocos!

Hope: Man, I took a major Spanish course and that does not seem right.............

Diego: What do you mean senor?

Hope: Save it for the tourists!

Helena: EVERYONE SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Raptor Noises

Geoffrey: They could be anywhere......

Robb: Shit....

Dan Stevens: Jerry you're a doctor right? Can you help Helena?

Jerry: I'm not really a people doctor but I can try.....

Fiona: Get some blankets out of the bags...

Louder Raptor Noises

Auggie: I can take em..........

Geoffrey: By yourself? No way..

Auggie: Gonna stop me

Geoffrey: Didn't say that.... Takes rifle out \

Jerry: Wait, Auggie, you've been in this situation before right? With your daughter? Can you help?

Auggie: She was adopted, So no.

Kevin: Jerry Starts Whispering With those things coming and....Our condition....... We might have to think about leaving people behind....

Jerry: Whispers You mean leaving them as bait? No way

Kevin: Whispers It would buy us time and all they're doing is attracting the things towards us........................... Think about it dammit, If we want to make it, Someone has to have the balls to make the hard decisions

Jerry: Fuck No! OR You could be right...

• Leaving people behind? where have i heard that before?.Oh yeah....will it matter here?

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 4 Jerry: As much as I want to get these guys..............This is what they

• Oh hell no!

Kevin, Kevin, Kevin...That's low, even after what hope did, or didn't do for that matter. Leaving behind someone who's giving birth is fucked up!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 4 Jerry: As much as I want to get these guys..............This is what they

• Fuck No!

Hell fucking no! Maybe he should stay behind for that statement alone.

• Fuck No!

FCUK YOU KEVIN throw him to the raptors

• edited March 2015

And it is now official.

My character is a massive asshole now.

FUCK NO M8

Besides, we got Auggie and Geoffrey here to help, plus I'm sure not everyone here is defenseless...

• You could be right...

If we're split up, the dinosaurs will go for the smaller, easier targets to pick off, not the main group.

Probably.

• Fuck No!

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 5

Jerry: Fuck No! What the hell is wrong with you!?

Kevin: Me!? You think I'm enjoying this shit? I'm just trying to adjust to our situation! I'm just trying to help everybody SURVIVE

Helena: Ugh....So when this kid grows up, I'll tell him all about what a douchebag this guy named "Kevin" was.....

Hope: OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I FUCKING GOT THAT BURN ON TAPE!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHH! DO YOU NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN KEVS! CAUSE I CAN FEEL IT FROM HERE!! OHHHHHHHHH High Five Helen!

Hope puts his hand out but Helena grabs it and starts squeezing it due to the pain

Hope and Helena: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Auggie: Come on guys, we're fucking stopping these bitches

Geoffrey: Right behind ya...

Fiona: Okaay Sis, I'm here...Ya can let Hope go now

Helena lets Hope go and Hope runs into the jungle

Kevin: God Dammit Hope!

Jane: I'm going after him! Jane runs into the jungle

Robb: Time to kick some ass bitches....

Elsa: Don't say that again... Like Ever..

Robb: You'll get over it...

Irvin: Or maybe that slut will have to LET T GO

Kyle: I am sick of these motherfucking puns on this motherfucking island!

Elsa: Did you just call me a Slut kid?

Irvin: In a completley attractive way, yes

Gunshot off in the trees

Auggie: OH FUCK!

Elsa: I'll deal with you later....Jerry!

Jerry: Yeah?

Elsa: Think me and Robb should check if Geoffrey and Auggie are okay?

Robb: Why are you volunteering me?

Jerry: Check on em OR They can take care of themselves, We need you guys here

• Check on em

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 5 Jerry: Fuck No! What the hell is wrong with you!? Kevin: Me!? You thin

• Awesome

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 5 Jerry: Fuck No! What the hell is wrong with you!? Kevin: Me!? You thin

• Check on em

Not going to sacrifice Geoffrey. I don't really like Auggie, but I'm not sacrificing Geoffrey.

• They can take care of themselves, We need you guys here PROTECT HELENA , FIONA AND THE KIDS. AUGGIE WAS TRYING TO KILL THEM JUST A MOMENT AGO AND GEOFFREY IS GOING TO DIE ANYWAYS. AND WHAT ABOUT JANE AND HOPE?

Awesome Chapter!!

• They can take care of themselves, We need you guys here

The group is all that matters. Phalanx formation!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.