Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• Not worth the risk

Keep yelling and you're gonna get killed, Shut up......and look...............

Please don't secretively be a psychopathic murderer. Please don't secretively be a psychopathic murderer...

Saltlick123 posted: »

Elsa Houten Elsa and Robb see the blood trail leading behind a group of plants Auggie: Motherfuck! God Dammit! You're gonna be okay ol

• Really Hope? xD it's 3 not for and 2 for so far....Surprised NONE of you have at least gotten anywhere near it yet......:)

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Not worth the risk Keep yelling and you're gonna get killed, Shut up......and look............... Please don't secretively be a psychopathic murderer. Please don't secretively be a psychopathic murderer...

• I don't understand what you mean ;-;

Really Hope? xD it's 3 not for and 2 for so far....Surprised NONE of you have at least gotten anywhere near it yet......:)

• Surprised NONE of you have at least gotten anywhere near it yet......:)

Okay, I'm doing a shot in the dark here, but could it be Hope and Jane? Regardless of what it is, I guess it's not a dinosaur. I mean, what kind of dinosaur makes panting noises?

Really Hope? xD it's 3 not for and 2 for so far....Surprised NONE of you have at least gotten anywhere near it yet......:)

• Yeah hes secretly from the future and knows all this.

t's unusual though since I don't recall a big speech like that. What do you mean "recall" you mean in the story or what? :P

• Hmmmmmmm, I guess we should get some more info from him about the future :)

Lord_EAA posted: »

Yeah hes secretly from the future and knows all this.

• Lord......We'll see, but would you like to vote? :)

Two things: Tomas ltterally takes his time to flip them off.......offically a badass moment. And 2 im preatty sure the noices are two missing members having.........kissing stuff.

• Two things:

Tomas ltterally takes his time to flip them off.......offically a badass moment.

And 2 im preatty sure the noices are two missing members having.........kissing stuff.

Elsa Houten Elsa and Robb see the blood trail leading behind a group of plants Auggie: Motherfuck! God Dammit! You're gonna be okay ol

• What were the choices again?

Lord......We'll see, but would you like to vote?

• edited May 2015

Up above :)

Only a few of us, If we don't come back then we're dead and move on OR Not worth the risk

What were the choices again?

• Only a few of us

Up above Only a few of us, If we don't come back then we're dead and move on OR Not worth the risk

• Yeah in the story. I don't remember anyone giving a big speech like that.

t's unusual though since I don't recall a big speech like that. What do you mean "recall" you mean in the story or what? :P

• I'm curious what it might be... Raptors don't make panting noises as far as I know. Panting noises aren't scary enough for raptors.

http://www.vulture.com/2013/04/how-the-dino-sounds-in-jurassic-park-were-made.html

Must be Pteranodons or Dilophosaurus lololol. Speaking of Pteranodons, we need to see those.

Damn it, rest in piece Geoffrey. Hopefully Auggie will be worth it. At least he wants to keep Alicia safe, which is something, I guess. O

• So "future" Ingen, What happens in the ending?

(Don't go all Back to the Future on me and say "one should know nothing about their own future) :P

Yeah in the story. I don't remember anyone giving a big speech like that.

• But wait if he IS from the future and knows the ending then hell ruin it for us

So "future" Ingen, What happens in the ending? (Don't go all Back to the Future on me and say "one should know nothing about their own future) :P

• 3-2, You guys sure about this? :P

• edited May 2015

YES

3-2, You guys sure about this? :P

• But it's 3-3, since Mark, Lord and me have voted for Only a few of us, while InGen, Sagig and Hope have voted for Not worth the risk

• Forgot about Mark :P

I guess we'll wait...

But it's 3-3, since Mark, Lord and me have voted for Only a few of us, while InGen, Sagig and Hope have voted for Not worth the risk

• For?

Forgot about Mark :P I guess we'll wait...

• A tie breaker

(Nobody change their vote)

For?

• Not Worth the Risk

• Should i just bring someone to vote?

A tie breaker (Nobody change their vote)

• Yep :)

Should i just bring someone to vote?

• Yep :D

• I'll Change to Not worth the risk just to get another chapter as I'm so hyped :)

MARK VOTE

• MARK VOTE

Markd4547 posted: »

Yep

• I said no changing sooo yeah :P

Markd4547 posted: »

I'll Change to Not worth the risk just to get another chapter as I'm so hyped

• CAN SOMEBODY JUST GET SOMEONE TO BREAK THIS TIE?

• edited June 2015

I counted and I don't think anybody has added zachiscool123's vote.

It's 4-3. I (NoHopeLeft), InGen, Sagig, and Zach in favor of "Not worth the risk" vs. Mark, Liquid, and Lord in favor of "Only a few of us". That's diffidently 4-3, right? I'm about 99% sure I'm counting this right.

Edit: Did seriously no one see Zach's vote for the last two weeks??

• I did -.-

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I counted and I don't think anybody has added zachiscool123's vote. It's 4-3. I (NoHopeLeft), InGen, Sagig, and Zach in favor of "Not wor

• HELLO? SALTBRO? ANYONE?

My god its been 4 (or 3) WEEKS. AND ITS SUMMER. Has anyone seen salt? Has anyone heard about him? IS ANYONE STILL HERE?

• Is anyone still here?

• No?.... XD

And Saltlick was online at leas yesterday because he voted in Forum of Thrones.

Is anyone still here?

• Thank gid super i was afraid everyone left.

And yes i did see that. It was the main reason i did this now. Saltfics have been way too abandoned lately.

supersagig posted: »

No?.... XD And Saltlick was online at leas yesterday because he voted in Forum of Thrones.

• Saltfics have been way too abandoned lately.

Damn Right.....this isn't good........There's a few reasons why but one is that I'm not gonna be here for the next few weeks but ill revive them in July. ..(I know....it's a while) sooo I don't like repeating myself like this but I'm sorry for the delay......:(

Thank gid super i was afraid everyone left. And yes i did see that. It was the main reason i did this now. Saltfics have been way too abandoned lately.

• :'( i don't know whats sadder. This or the fact that super and i are the only people still here

Saltfics have been way too abandoned lately. Damn Right.....this isn't good........There's a few reasons why but one is that I'm not

• the fact that super and i are the only people still here

Alt text

i don't know whats sadder. This or the fact that super and i are the only people still here

• Alt text

:'(

the fact that super and i are the only people still here

• I thought you were busy or just not following accidentaly

the fact that super and i are the only people still here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.