Comments

• gud.

xD

Lord_EAA posted: »

Sorry i meant Blueneon

• XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

gud. xD

• Wow you are seriously not interasted i was just joking but since you did'nt reply im guessing my joke guess was right

supersagig posted: »

revives Lord What awesome story btw?

• I am :P

The one 'that person who is 100% not me' told you about in the dark angels thread. Hes been thinking since then and plans to do it when he has time. He was going to include you since youre a good friend but i guess you're not interasted.....

• I accidentally unfollowed this thread.

Let him go Bitch!

I tried to find 'put the gun down bitch' gif. I could not

Saltlick123 posted: »

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 2 Jerry Stewart Kevin: We're going after this fuck! Hope: We can't du

• I AM E.E

Wow you are seriously not interasted i was just joking but since you did'nt reply im guessing my joke guess was right

• Um hum sure you are i bet you dont even remember the premise

I AM E.E

• e.e

Um hum sure you are i bet you dont even remember the premise

• My god you could'nt even go to the page and re-read it so you could fake remembering it. You really don't want to join it when it comes out :'(

e.e

• What are we talking about here? >.>

<.<

My god you could'nt even go to the page and re-read it so you could fake remembering it. You really don't want to join it when it comes out

• .....................Power rangers.........

whispers to super do you think he bought that?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

What are we talking about here? >.> <.<

• .>.>

<.<

Power rangers, huh? Interesting...

.....................Power rangers......... whispers to super do you think he bought that?

• Yep....thats it it DEFINATLY has NOTHING to do with an interfic i plan on making soon wich pemise is on the dark angels thread .........nope just talking about how stupid overdrive was compared to the other series

.>.> <.< Power rangers, huh? Interesting...

• i plan on making soon

You're planning on making it soon? The one about Alternate Dimensions? Kewl, tell me when you get it started :)

Yep....thats it it DEFINATLY has NOTHING to do with an interfic i plan on making soon wich pemise is on the dark angels thread .........nope just talking about how stupid overdrive was compared to the other series

• I DO BUT IN WHICH PAGE IS IT AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE DEPRESSIVE JUST CAUSE YOU WANT TO BOTHER ME IN REVENGE OF ME SAYING YOU LOVE BLUE

My god you could'nt even go to the page and re-read it so you could fake remembering it. You really don't want to join it when it comes out

• SAYING YOU LOVE BLUE

Better love story than 50 Shades of Grey

I DO BUT IN WHICH PAGE IS IT AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE DEPRESSIVE JUST CAUSE YOU WANT TO BOTHER ME IN REVENGE OF ME SAYING YOU LOVE BLUE

• ITS IN DARK ANGELS IVE SAID IT 3 TIMES. AND I DONT CARE ABOUT THE STUFF WITH BLUE I JUST WANTED TO BUG YOU FOR ONCE.........Wow you made me scream alot

I DO BUT IN WHICH PAGE IS IT AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE DEPRESSIVE JUST CAUSE YOU WANT TO BOTHER ME IN REVENGE OF ME SAYING YOU LOVE BLUE

• edited March 2015

ITS NOT A LOVE STORY. And btw can you reply to my comment above about the 'secret' offer?

SAYING YOU LOVE BLUE Better love story than 50 Shades of Grey

• ITS NOT A LOVE STORY.

But it's still a better Love Story than 50 Shades of Grey :P

above about the 'secret' offer?

I didn't see anything about a "secret" offer....

ITS NOT A LOVE STORY. And btw can you reply to my comment above about the 'secret' offer?

• Omg you ate it...wait thats even better

ITS NOT A LOVE STORY. But it's still a better Love Story than 50 Shades of Grey :P above about the 'secret' offer? I didn't see anything about a "secret" offer....

• Omg you ate it...wait thats even better

Uhhh I didn't eat it, What do you mean? xD

Omg you ate it...wait thats even better

• It must have not posted ill re post it

Omg you ate it...wait thats even better Uhhh I didn't eat it, What do you mean? xD

• Yep i will. But first i would like to make you an offer (well its more just asking for something) that could change it forever. You see i have this idea........well do you think i should pm you about it i kinda want to make it a twist unless you like to talk about it in 'public'. So should i pm you or say it here?

i plan on making soon You're planning on making it soon? The one about Alternate Dimensions? Kewl, tell me when you get it started

• Tell me about it please u.u

It must have not posted ill re post it

• If it's a "twist" about something then I think you should PM it to me :)

Yep i will. But first i would like to make you an offer (well its more just asking for something) that could change it forever. You see i ha

• K

If it's a "twist" about something then I think you should PM it to me

• Read the premise i hinted at it

Tell me about it please u.u

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 3

Jerry: Auggie listen, This was all Tomas, he planned this, he made it happen, and THIS is exactly what he wants us to do.... .

Auggie: It wasn't Tomas dipshit....IT WAS HUGO! And he killed my wife....And then raped my little girl........... Oh and by the way, Tomas did pop off that Harry kid.

Jane: What!?

Kevin: Hope, you fucking piece of crap.....

Hope: Kevin, You ball-less shitbird....

Robb: So while you guys are taking about people I don't know, Could the dude who has me in a headlock let me go? Please....Anyone?

Elsa: Robb, shut up

Geoffrey: I'll make him let you go son.....

Elsa: OH COME ON! ENOUGH'S ENOUGH!, I am sick of these motherfucking frozen puns on this motherfucking island!

Alicia: Nice Sam L Jackson impersonation....

Auggie: EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW!

Marie and Becky show up in the middle of the group

Auggie: Marie? Becky?

Marie: Auggie.....It's okay......You can't do this....

Auggie: What the fuck do you mean!? You told me to do this!

Becky starts crying

Auggie: Oh, I'm sorry sweetie......

Robb: Is this dude high on something?

Diego: El senor muy loco.................

Auggie: I'm sorry Marie..... I failed you..........

Marie: No you didn't Auggie.....You got him...You got that Pedo........You just need to get the dude who let him off the leash....

Auggie: Jerry.....

Marie: No! It's that Tomas guy...............................

Auggie: I'll get him sweetie.....I pro- Marie and Becky fade away

Hope zooms in wth his camera

Kevin: Are you okay man?

Auggie releases Robb and then hugs him only to start crying

Robb: Uhhhhh Uhhhhhhhhh, Uhhhh Robb starts crying and hugs Auggie back

Fiona: It's a better love story than Twilight..........

Irvin: I think i'll just stay quiet..........

Ash: I second that....

Kyle: I third that...........

Auggie then lets Robb go and punches him

Robb: Oh Shit! What the hell was the hugging for and what the FUCK was the punch for!?

Auggie: Needed to let it out.....

Diego: Or Let Esta GOOOOOOOOOOOO

Elsa: God Dammit, ARE WE DONE WITH THIS INTERVENTION CRAP!?

Hope: No, This is good stuff for the movie.... we'll all laugh over this one day.....

Kevin: Tell that to Harry.............

Hope: You know, I'm getting real tired of your Shit....

Kevin: And I'm tired of you wiping your ass on me and everyone else here.........

Diego: Senor, May I-

Kevin: SHUT UP MEXICAN, I bet you're like Hope....a god damn disgusting excuse for a race....Someone who sneaks across things and lets people DIE to get what they want.... You're both fucking pieces of shit....... Kevin turns around and punches Diego

Hope: Leave him alone dammit! Hope jumps on Kevins back

Kevin: I'll fucking kill you! Kevin flips Hope over then starts choking him

Geoffrey: Break it up boys! Geoffrey points his rifle at Kevin and Kevin gets off Hope

Kevin: Holy Fucking Shit.....What did I just say and do?

Jerry: EVERYONE STOP! Holy Shit....I bet I could have better luck getting off this island with a class of kindergartners.....

Auggie: Seems like some shit has gone down since I left......... Where's Dan?

Dan Stevens: Right Here

Auggie: Shit, you two have the same name, I meant Wildler

Dan Stevens: ... The group moves out of the way revealing to Auggie, Dan's dead body

Auggie: Fucking Shit.....Same guy who did that shoot your shoulder with a frickin Arrow? Points at Geoffrey

Geoffrey: Yeah.....

Auggie: Was it Tomas?

Helena: It sounded like....Someone different.....

Fiona: Take a deep breath sis.....

Auggie: Well we're finding these fuckers right?

Jerry: No, We're going to the coast! OR We don't know if they'll get in our way again, We find them and stop them OR Some of us are capable of finding the bastards,Some need to go away, We can split up

• Salt you've been watching too many movies.......

No, We're going to the coast! BOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 3 Jerry: Auggie listen, This was all Tomas, he planned this, he made it hap

• SHUT UP MEXICAN, I bet you're like Hope....a god damn disgusting excuse for a race....Someone who sneaks across things and lets people DIE to get what they want.... You're both fucking pieces of shit....... Kevin turns around and punches Diego

Aw, come on. I like Diego ;-; It's Hope I despise. I'd punch him anyday. (Not irl though, pls Hope XD)

Some of us are capable of finding the bastards.

Maybe this? I don't know. So many choices >_<

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 3 Jerry: Auggie listen, This was all Tomas, he planned this, he made it hap

• No, We're going to the coast!

'The predators are mostly in the center of the island.' -Hammond?

'He figures that the big dinosaurs are on the center of the island and not near the coast.' -Mr. Kirby.

I've messed this up horribly, but someone does it say it!

• edited March 2015

Salt you've been watching too many movies.......

Uh Oh, Is this a bad thing, WHAT DO YOU MEAN LORD!?

Salt you've been watching too many movies....... No, We're going to the coast! BOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

What did I just say and do?

What? XD

Splitting up is a bad idea and InGen speaks the truth here, regarding the bigger dinosaurs. It's better to get to the coast first.

• You edited that comment it said GOLDEN first that should tell you someting.

Salt you've been watching too many movies....... Uh Oh, Is this a bad thing, WHAT DO YOU MEAN LORD!?

• That's because @GoldenPaladin usually says stuff like that.

But what did you mean Lord!? Don't change the subject! Tell me what's wrong with it!

You edited that comment it said GOLDEN first that should tell you someting.

• edited March 2015

Salts been watching so many movies he dosent even know what hes writting anymore

No, We're going to the coast! What did I just say and do? What? XD

• Huh, I kinda want to punch Hope in the face too XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

SHUT UP MEXICAN, I bet you're like Hope....a god damn disgusting excuse for a race....Someone who sneaks across things and lets people DIE t

• I do indeed.

That's because @GoldenPaladin usually says stuff like that. But what did you mean Lord!? Don't change the subject! Tell me what's wrong with it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.