Forum Users:Jurassic Park

Comments

• Check on em

Never leave a soldier or fellow friend behind is an old saying which I believe B}

Saltlick123 posted: »

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 5 Jerry: Fuck No! What the hell is wrong with you!? Kevin: Me!? You thin

• Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 6

Jerry: Check on em!

Elsa and Robb run into the jungles

Kyle: Oh fuck! Motherfucking balls! Sheeeet!

Ash: Kyle, can you please tone down the expletives?

Kyle: SHUT UP! You're saying unnecessary words and shit!

Ash: But you're the one-

Kyle: Don't talk to me dammit! DONT TALK TO ME!!!

Irvin: Damn....Chill Kyle!

Kyle: Fucking make me faggot.

Irvin: Dude! You're acting like you did at our school dance after you drank the punch! Fucking chill!

Jerry: KIDS! SHUT UP!

Helena: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fiona: Its okay sis.... Its okay....

Sound of an engine in the distance

Kevin: The fuck?

Diego: Mi Boat?

Dan Stevens: Urban?

Kevin: Why the fuck did you just say "Urban"?

Dan Stevens: I meant it as in an Urban Area, Urban City, Urban population.....

Kevin: God I hate this shit....

Elsa Houten

Elsa and Robb running in the jungle

Robb: Way to go for fucking volunteering me, Now I'm running in the jungle with you looking for two guys who shouldn't have even gone out in the first place......

Elsa: Shut up

Robb: Whatever.

Elsa and Robb then start walking to see a massive amount of blood on a plant and a blood trail which leads behind a group of trees

Auggie Voice: Motherfuck....Shit....God DAMMIT

Helena

Jerry: What do you think that sound is?

Dan Stevens: Beats me

Diego: Boat maybe?

Kevin: There's not gonna be a god damn boat here on land....

Dan Stevens: Guess we'll see what it is.....

Fiona: Guys...Where's Jane and Hope?

Kevin: Fuck if I know.

Dan Stevens: They could be in trouble.....

Kevin: We're all in trouble right now.

Helena: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GUYSSSSSSS AHHHHHHH

Fiona: Almost Sis...Just push......

Engine sound gets really loud

Dan Stevens: I'm gonna be right back

Jerry: No, stay here.

Dan Stevens: Relax, I'll be in front of the treeline so you guys can see me.

Dan walks away

Fiona: Push! ALMOST there!

Helena: AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMMIT!!! FUCK!!! FUCKING SHIT CUNT ASS!!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Battered up Car comes out of the jungle and rams into Dan

Kevin: SHIT!!!!!!!

End of Episode

• Awesome.

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 6 Jerry: Check on em! Elsa and Robb run into the jungles Kyle: Oh fuc

• Oh damn, I guess it's RIP Geoffrey and probably RIP Dan... anyways, awesome chapter!

Forum Users: Jurassic Park Episode 4: Nowhere to Hide Chapter 6 Jerry: Check on em! Elsa and Robb run into the jungles Kyle: Oh fuc

• edited April 2015

guess it's RIP Geoffrey and probably RIP Dan.

Surprised you said RIP Geoffrey and Probably RIP Dan xD..Hmmmm

Oh damn, I guess it's RIP Geoffrey and probably RIP Dan... anyways, awesome chapter!

• Jerry lives on.

In all the fan fics I've been in, none of my characters have died.

Jerry, being somewhat villainous in natural, might be the last guy to die.

The only one I'm truly worried about is Leonard, but he can't die. -looks at Liquid- HE CANT DIE

• Well, with Geoffrey there is a lot of blood and Auggie is confirmed to be still alive, so I assume Geoffrey is dead. Of course, it could also be that Auggie was attacked and is bleeding out, while Geoffrey is alive and fine, I guess both is a possibility. Dan was hit by the car of course, but he might survive this. Anyways, I'm hyped for the next episode :D

guess it's RIP Geoffrey and probably RIP Dan. Surprised you said RIP Geoffrey and Probably RIP Dan xD..Hmmmm

• The only one I'm truly worried about is Leonard, but he can't die. -looks at Liquid- HE CANT DIE

Alt text

I can only say, it'll always depend on your choices. Very few characters are doomed from the beginning.

Jerry lives on. In all the fan fics I've been in, none of my characters have died. Jerry, being somewhat villainous in natural, might

• Rip Jane and Dan

Awesome Chapter!

• I won't finish Jane.

Kenny should have killed her at that rest stop, then and there. XD

supersagig posted: »

Rip Jane and Dan Awesome Chapter!

• Yeah , but Hope and Geofrey have more personality thsn her and Kenny combined. So RIP Jane again. My Ghost Kenny killed her

I won't finish Jane. Kenny should have killed her at that rest stop, then and there. XD

• Kevin: SHIT!!!!!!!

I always get the last word, hehe...

Watch Dan make it and be totally unscathed.

• Episode 5: In the Face of Death trailer

Battered Car door opens and Tomas steps out

Tomas: Almost time...

Robb: Auggie! Holy Fucking Shit!!!! Are you okay!?

Auggie: It's not mine!

Jerry: What a mess.......Any idea of what happened to Hope and Jane?

Kevin: All I know is that the Girl shouldn't have gone after that Shitbird.......

Tomas: And here we GO

Tomas leaps out at Auggie

Mr. Craze shoots Arrow

TRex Roar

Episode 5

• Hell yeah finale people

Episode 5: In the Face of Death trailer Battered Car door opens and Tomas steps out Tomas: Almost time... Robb: Auggie! Holy Fuck

• Yay

Episode 5: In the Face of Death trailer Battered Car door opens and Tomas steps out Tomas: Almost time... Robb: Auggie! Holy Fuck

• Will the survivors leave the island alive?

WIll Diego ever find his boat?

Can Hope ever stop annoying Kevin?

All these questions and more will be answered...

nooS

• Any thoughts on who (if any) will survive?

• Will Kevin ever stop being an ass?

Will Hope ever stop being an ass?

Probably not.

BlueShadiw posted: »

Will the survivors leave the island alive? WIll Diego ever find his boat? Can Hope ever stop annoying Kevin? All these questions and more will be answered... nooS

• I think Hope and Kevin might kill each other if given the chance XD

Any thoughts on who (if any) will survive?

• I guess the trailer gave away that Geoffrey is dead and I think Auggie won't make it either. I'm having hopes for Alicia, who is intelligent enough to stay in the background, where death by trucks and arrows and dinosaurs are pretty rare. I guess Diego has good chances, since he is the guy who can actually use a boat. I also think Jerry, Elsa and Robb will survive and I think either Hope or Kevin, but not both of them.

• So you're thinking there will be a Kenny/Jane thing if Hope's still alive? Interesting thought Hope....

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I think Hope and Kevin might kill each other if given the chance XD

• I don't know, really. Maybe both will simultaneously kill each other and die that way.

So you're thinking there will be a Kenny/Jane thing if Hope's still alive? Interesting thought Hope....

• Will Kevin ever stop being an ass?

Will Hope ever stop being an ass?

Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Will Kevin ever stop being an ass? Will Hope ever stop being an ass? Probably not.

• I guess the trailer gave away that Geoffrey is dead

Meh.

I'm having hopes for Alicia, who is intelligent enough to stay in the background,

She's a Clever Girl.......

guess Diego has good chances, since he is the guy who can actually use a boat.

Boat Urban.

also think Jerry, Elsa and Robb will survive and I think either Hope or Kevin, but not both of them.

Interesting thoughts Liquid. :P

I guess the trailer gave away that Geoffrey is dead and I think Auggie won't make it either. I'm having hopes for Alicia, who is intelligent

• There's only room enough for one asshole on this island, Hope! And it'll be Kevin xD

Geoffrey's ded, Auggie will be ded (rip), Hope/Kevin ded, Thomas and his crazy friend ded, I have the strangest feeling Hellena will die from le childbirths, and Kyle's probably rip too.

Jerry will use the dino DNA he got from start at some point, damnit XD

• Jerry is like the Lee of this.

I loved Lee.

• RIP THIS

• We must be patient, young padawan.

RIP THIS

• Alt text

RIP THIS

• edited May 2015

Elsa Houten

Elsa and Robb see the blood trail leading behind a group of plants

Auggie: Motherfuck! God Dammit! You're gonna be okay oldman! I'm not losing someone else!

Elsa and Robb see Auggie with a lot of Blood on him and Geoffrey in his arms surrounded by a few dead raptors

Robb: Holy Fucking Shit Man! Are you okay!

Auggie: It's not mine! Help Me!

Elsa: What happened!?

Auggie: One of those Commie Beaked Fucks tried getting me from behind but the oldie here jumped in the way...

Geoffrey: Boy....You give me too much credit........ It was either you or me and I'm dead anyways, besides.....I have nothing worth living for.....

Elsa: What about Alicia?

Geoffrey: I was a shit father who was barely there for her.......Guess I had this coming.....

Robb: It doesn't look too bad

Geoffrey: You're a terrible liar but thanks for trying... Coughs Do me a favor and Tell Alicia tha-................

Elsa: Yes?

Geoffrey: That....................... Geoffrey dies

Auggie: NO!!!! NO GOD DAMMIT!!!! NOOO!

Episode 5: In the Face of Death

Helena

Battered Car comes out of the jungle and hits Dan

Kevin: SHIT!!!!!!

Battered Car door with a faint design of the Jurassic Park logo opens and Tomas steps out

Tomas: Walks over Dans dead body Ouch, at least you got it easy boy Kicks Dan's dead body and turns towards the group then smiles

Kevin: Should I rip the pissers throat out?

Jerry: He has a car next to him, He'll be gone before you get the chance

Irvin: Holy Fucking Shit!!!!!!!

Tomas flips the group off then leaves......

Helena on her back

Helena: Thanks for yelling with me guys................. Fiona is it a boy or a girl?

Startled Fiona holding the baby

Helena: Well?

Fiona: It's not breathing......

Helena: oh god no...................

Baby coughs

Fiona smiles trying to act normal It's a boy!

Diego: Oh Lord....This child needs to be baptized to the lord!!! Acting cheerful

Helena: Guys........What's going on?

Jerry: Dan's gone....

Helena: Where to find food?

Jerry: No, as in GONE

Helena: What HOW!?

Kyle: While you were pooping out your baby........ He came and rammed into that guy....

Helena: AND WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU GUYS TELL ME SOONER!!!!

Ash: To be fair....It just happened and you were on your back giving birth soooo yeah.............

Alicia: I hope our people out there are okay...........

Robb Voice: GUYSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jane Harrison

Running through the jungle

Jane: HOPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOPE!!! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!?

Jane is grabbed and pulled to the ground

Jane: HELLPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope: Shhhhh Shhhhh It's me....

Jane: What the fuck Hope!? We need to get back!

Hope: Keep yelling and you're gonna get killed, Shut up......and look...............

Jerry Stewart

Robb Voice: GUYS!!!!!!!

Kevin: Yeah!?

Robb, Elsa, and Auggie come out of the jungle with Blood on them

Alicia: Where's my dad?

Elsa: ....

Alicia starts tearing up; WHERE IS HE!?

Auggie: I'm so sorry...........He died saving me......And he said he was sorry for not being there all those years....

Alicia starts crying and Auggie hugs her

Auggie: Don't worry......... I'm gonna get you outta here...... Its what he would have wanted.....

Kevin: What now?

Jerry: Keep going........

Diego: Por Que?

Kevin: English dude, English.

Alicia: Why are we still even trying? I mean it's clear we're all gonna die anyways... Alicia keeps crying

Jerry: Well.....York's gone, Harry, Both Dans, Hugo, Auggie's family, Geoffrey and a lot of other people,.... All gone and we're still stuck on an island with Dinosaurs and two psychopathic killers while two members of our group are still missing, So what is the point? There is no point in this, None of us deserved this but we were here in the wrong place at the wrong time, it's not fair at all but why do we keep going? We keep going for our loved ones who died and the ones who aren't here with us, We keep fighting not for ourselves but because we want to be with our loved ones and not die forgotten at the hands of killers and animals. It might be easy to give up right now and to stop right here, let death come to us , sure fuck this shit!!! But it doesn't FUCKING matter what YOU want, Think about your families WANT, and that's to see you all alive...Life is tough, ain't no doubt but that doesn't mean you can just up and leave when things get tough, you can't run from your problems, you have to go through the eye of the storm and see how you make out, So yes we can die here OR we can leave together and see our families again.....

Helena is helped up and the group leaves silence into the jungle...

Alicia: Thanks for saying that back there....It helped some...

Jerry: Well that's the Truth and sometimes you just need t say it as it is....

Alicia: Sometimes isn't easy.....I know it wasn't for my dad sometimes........

Jerry: Sometimes you have to lie to protect the people you care about.....

Alicia: What about you? Do you have anyone out there wondering how you are?

Jerry hears a noise

Jerry: Everyone quiet......You hear that?

The group pauses and hears a panting noise......

Kevin: Think its one of those things......

Jerry: They're not things they're "animals" and I don't know....Maybe....

Auggie: Oh My God.....It kinda sounds like someone's hav-

Diego: SHHHHHHH

Kevin: Think a few of us should check it out?

Ash: Could be risky.....

Jerry: Only a few of us, If we don't come back then we're dead and move on OR Not worth the risk

Sorry if this isn't that good, First time writing for a few weeks and I did feel like something was strange when I was writing this so yeah.... Last Episode though.

• OMG, I was typing the new part, then I posted it and I NOTICE THISSSSS, xD, Dat timing though :P

RIP THIS

• No no I like it XD

It's unusual though since I don't recall a big speech like that.

I tried making Jerry have a meaningful speech, Sorry

• I tried making Jerry have a meaningful speech, Sorry :(

Not worth the risk We lost enough. Jerry: Well.....York's gone, Harry, Both Dans, Hugo, Auggie's family, Geoffrey and a lot of other p

• Not worth the risk We lost enough.

Jerry: Well.....York's gone, Harry, Both Dans, Hugo, Auggie's family, Geoffrey and a lot of other people,.... All gone and we're still stuck on an island with Dinosaurs and two psychopathic killers while two members of our group are still missing, So what is the point? There is no point in this, None of us deserved this but we were here in the wrong place at the wrong time, it's not fair at all but why do we keep going? We keep going for our loved ones who died and the ones who aren't here with us, We keep fighting not for ourselves but because we want to be with our loved ones and not die forgotten at the hands of killers and animals. It might be easy to give up right now and to stop right here, let death come to us , sure fuck this shit!!! But it doesn't FUCKING matter what YOU want, Think about your families WANT, and that's to see you all alive...Life is tough, ain't no doubt but that doesn't mean you can just up and leave when things get tough, you can't run from your problems, you have to go through the eye of the storm and see how you make out, So yes we can die here OR we can leave together and see our families again.....

Talk about a monologue.

Elsa Houten Elsa and Robb see the blood trail leading behind a group of plants Auggie: Motherfuck! God Dammit! You're gonna be okay ol

• t's unusual though since I don't recall a big speech like that.

What do you mean "recall" you mean in the story or what? :P

No no I like it XD It's unusual though since I don't recall a big speech like that.

• Not worth the risk

AWESOM EPART

Elsa Houten Elsa and Robb see the blood trail leading behind a group of plants Auggie: Motherfuck! God Dammit! You're gonna be okay ol

Honestly, I am surprised by the two votes so far, I mean really? I tried foreshadowing something but nvm that I guess :P

Not worth the risk AWESOM EPART

• Only a few of us, If we don't come back then we're dead and move on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15YeJLQcp_I

Awesome Salty lets see what it is it intrigues me >:D

• I tried making something crystal clear and I would highlight it but that would give it away, 2-1 so far :)

Markd4547 posted: »

Only a few of us, If we don't come back then we're dead and move on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15YeJLQcp_I Awesome Salty lets see what it is it intrigues me >:D

• Damn it, rest in piece Geoffrey. Hopefully Auggie will be worth it. At least he wants to keep Alicia safe, which is something, I guess.

Only a few of us, If we don't come back then we're dead and move on

Mainly because of

Honestly, I am surprised by the two votes so far, I mean really? I tried foreshadowing something but nvm that I guess :P

I'm curious what it might be... Raptors don't make panting noises as far as I know. Panting noises aren't scary enough for raptors.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.