The Legendary Monkey Island FanArt

Comments

• edited November 2009
    Guimero> That's cute! It does look like Dominic!
  • edited November 2009
    thanks
  • edited November 2009
    I did not draw this, but my best friend did, and I think it's awesome, so I'm posting it. Even though she spelled Morgan's last name wrong. -.-
    http://mangachibehfox.deviantart.com/art/Morgan-Leflay-BOTRS-144242335
  • edited November 2009
    morganbeach-0239eeeb15.jpg\

Morgan at the seaside...
    (We can see Melee Island from here)

Morgan has the same smile as Drew Barrymore on this drawing
    ^^

default_2edb.drew-barrymore.jpg
  • edited November 2009
    elainemoon-a6578cbb52.jpg

Another Drawing but of Elaine this time...
    ^^
  • edited November 2009
    awesome Elaine needs more attention from us loyal fans
  • edited November 2009
    Yes, the Elaine drawing is good. I really like it. You're definitely a boobs man, carry on those melons!
  • edited November 2009
    haha
    thanks and viva Elaine!!!
  • edited November 2009
    34G ftw haha
  • edited November 2009
    stanette-d3c25ca988.jpg

Enjoy!!!
  • edited November 2009
    guimero64 wrote: »
    stanette-d3c25ca988.jpg

Enjoy!!!

Is this even the same artist?:eek:

This is the best one you've done yet in my opinion. I'm almost shocked, how did you go from that Morgan drawing to this? You're quick.
  • edited November 2009
    Jennifer wrote: »
    I actually saved it as a PNG, but I uploaded it to the forum, and it automatically resized my picture and JPEG'D it.

I uploaded the picture to tinypic. So now you can see it in it's entirety. :D Here:

o3blz.jpg

Just thought I'd mention again that this came from Steve Purcell's Barbery Coast Pirate Concept Art, just in case someone reads this post but doesn't read my first post. I colorized it and updated the look of the pirates to the way they looked in The Curse of Monkey Island. :)

I like this one
    ^_^
  • edited November 2009
    doodo! wrote: »
    Is this even the same artist?:eek:

This is the best one you've done yet in my opinion. I'm almost shocked, how did you go from that Morgan drawing to this? You're quick.

:p
    I just took a long break, then I produced a quick background... and i got a sexy model for "Stanny" so that she could get a beautiful booty...

And i found the "fill" option on corel draw... lol... ^^

And THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!
    :D
  • edited November 2009
    guimero64 do you mind if I give you a tip? Try using multiple layers when you paint keep your line art in a different layer... then in the layer right below that you can paint all your color.... that way you are not auto filling anything and it will look cleaner.... also then you can color in solid colors then use the selection tool to select parts you want shaded and do that with the color and hue adjust... These are not the best ways to do things but they are easy.
  • edited November 2009
    ok
    I'll try it, thanks
  • edited November 2009
    http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/324/1/3/Morgan_Leflay__BOTRS_by_MangaChibehFox.png

Maxiliyah or however you spell it already posted this, but here's MY fail drawing. LOLFAIL<3

Vocaloid x Monkey Island crossover
  • edited November 2009
    Welcome to the boards
  • edited November 2009
    I, literally, rushed it. It's 4:30 am here, I have things to do tomorrow, so I tried to do it without spending too much time on it (yet I spent the whole day >_>).

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/1659/morganu.png

Blood looks ridicilous. It's like she dipped her hands into a cherry pie. :/
  • edited November 2009
    I like it
  • edited November 2009
    Falanca wrote: »
    i, literally, rushed it. It's 4:30 am here, i have things to do tomorrow, so i tried to do it without spending too much time on it (yet i spent the whole day >_>).

blood looks ridicilous. It's like she dipped her hands into a cherry pie. :/

awesome!
  • edited November 2009
    i, literally, rushed it. It's 4:30 am here, i have things to do tomorrow, so i tried to do it without spending too much time on it (yet i spent the whole day >_>).

blood looks ridicilous. It's like she dipped her hands into a cherry pie. :/

wonderful!!!
  • edited November 2009
    guydeathwht-b8a6b8008.jpg

A sexy guybrush in Scabb Island's cimetery...
  • edited November 2009
    Ooh, that's really nice! ^^
  • edited November 2009
    thanks
  • edited November 2009
    Fratboy Guybrush?
  • edited November 2009
    ~womanizer music~

He looks like a big womanizer here...

~womanizer music~
  • edited November 2009
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Fratboy Guybrush?

nooot really...
  • edited November 2009
    gtmg.jpg

Guybrush Threepwood. Mighty Ghost.
  • edited November 2009
    Amybody fancy doing Guybrush Threepwood: Mighty Pirate Ghost in SMI pixel style, like G.P. LeChuck was? :D
  • edited November 2009
    Sounds like a plan! :D Where are all the pixel artists?
    Tpravetz wrote: »
    gtmg.jpg

Guybrush Threepwood. Mighty Ghost.

EPIC.
  • edited November 2009
    I, literally, rushed it. It's 4:30 am here, I have things to do tomorrow, so I tried to do it without spending too much time on it (yet I spent the whole day >_>).

Blood looks ridicilous. It's like she dipped her hands into a cherry pie. :/

That looks great! I was looking forward to you finishing it and posting the final version! You may have rushed it, but I wouldn't be able to produce something as good as this in an entire month!
  • edited November 2009
    We worked with marzipan today and I got distracted. For an hour.
    aspiderandsomemarzipan006.jpg
  • edited November 2009
    I wanna one! I wanna one!
    That's so cuuuuute!!!
  • edited November 2009
    Those would be absolutely awesome if they were made of just about anything other than marzipan. But marzipan...eww...
  • edited November 2009
    Aww, you don't like marzipan? Maybe its just because I'm a weirdo who also likes almond joys and mounds, but I love marzipan. XD
  • edited November 2009
    Nope, I love Almond Joy (not so much Mounds, though, I don't like dark chocolate), so that couldn't be it. I've only had marzipan once or twice, and it was pretty awful. I don't know if I just got bad marzipan or if you really are a weirdo for liking it.
  • edited November 2009
    I LOVE Marzipan!!!
  • edited November 2009
    Oookay...maybe I'm the weirdo. Okay, I know I'm a weirdo, but for other reasons.
  • edited November 2009
    perverted reasons?

monkeology reasons?

What reasons?
  • edited November 2009
    Nah, it's all good. I get a lot of flack for disliking salmon, so I really shouldn't be talkin. XD

Edit: BUT ANYWAYS LETS GET BACK TO THE ART, SHALL WE?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.