Stranded: interactive story

Comments

• edited February 2015

Thanks!!!

supersagig posted: »

[check out the surrounding town] Awesome Part!!

• [check out the surrounding town]

Okay... I'm gone for half a day and when I come back I see three new and great parts have been posted. That is so amazing :D

I'm glad to see my worries about Kevin were unfounded, though I'm curious: What would have happened if he hadn't threatened to kill Sammy and Kathryn?

mr.quality posted: »

Kathryn Wizzneck Samantha led everyone into the building and up to the top floor. Out the window you would usually get a great view of th

• [check out the surrounding town]

I like Kevin, he's a cool dude. :3

Kathryn Wizzneck Samantha led everyone into the building and up to the top floor. Out the window you would usually get a great view of th

• Thanks! And if that choice hadn't won the Olympus would've continued onto ricksons Port and would currently he unknown.

[check out the surrounding town] Okay... I'm gone for half a day and when I come back I see three new and great parts have been posted. T

• edited February 2015

It's a relief that the other choice won. Seems like I almost did a terrible mistake with my vote :D

Thanks! And if that choice hadn't won the Olympus would've continued onto ricksons Port and would currently he unknown.

• It was very close, it was a tie at the end and was determined by a coin toss... It could have ended very badly.

It's a relief that the other choice won. Seems like I almost did a terrible mistake with my vote

• Kathryn Wizzneck

"the first thing we should do is look around and get a sense of our surroundings. No ones been outside the fence.... Other than Andre." Kathryn said. She didn't mean to, but she brought Andre up again.

"Sounds alright, but I'm still having a hard time just believing all of this. I mean, this all just happened over a few days?" Marcus asked.

"I don't know, but everything just went to hell in the time it took us to cross the ocean." Angelica said.

"How are you so calm about this? The world is ending!" Marcus said. Angelica shot him an 'I'll tell you later' look.

"I'll go make an announcement to get everyone off the ship. What should we do after everyone's off?" Angelica asked.

"After everyone's off the ship explain to them what's happening. Then get took to work clearing out some of the warehouses for housing. Me, Marcus, and Alice will go check out the town." Kathryn said. Marcus didn't look to happy about that.

"I don't want to leave Samantha here alone." Marcus said.

"I'll make sure nothing happens. You can trust me." Kevin said, Kathryn could tell Marcus was having a hard time figuring out if he could trust this guy or not.

"Fine, but just don't threaten to kill her while I'm gone." Marcus finally said.

"Hey, that was a one time thing." Kevin said, a small smile appeared on the edge of his lips.

"I'll be fine Marcus, just go." Samantha said, not taking her eyes off the small kitten in her lap. Apparently Kevin had found it on the tugboat.

"Alright... Just, Be safe." Marcus said. After that the meeting was ended and everyone went their separate ways. Marcus, Alice, and Kathryn all walked towards the front gate. Marcus spotted a silver SUV with the keys in it, so they took the SUV. Kathryn drove with Marcus in the passengers seat and Alice in the back. Normally Kathryn would have yelled at them for not wearing their seatbelts, but these were different circumstances. The nearest town was about thirty minutes away.

"What are we looking for when we get there?" Marcus asked.

"Food, weapons, meds. anything that could help us." Kathryn said.

"Do you think we'll see any of those... Infected?" Alice asked.

"I hope not. But we have to be ready." Kathryn said. After a while they reached the town, it wasn't big just a few small homes, a corner store, and a gas station.

"Where do we head first?" Alice asked.

"It doesn't really matter. We'll eventually get through all of them." Marcus said.

"We should start at the gas station, get what we can there than move to the corner store. Then we can search houses." Kathryn said.

"Alright, but who put you in charge?" Marcus asked jokingly.

"I did." Kathryn replied as she stopped the car and climbed out followed by Alice and Marcus. "You might want to have you guns ready." Marcus and Kathryn pulled out there pistols while Alice gripped her M-4.

"Everyone ready?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah..." Alice replied, her voice a bit timid and squeaky. Kathryn approached the door and opened it. She didn't see anything living inside so she walked farther in, Marcus and Alice followed.

"Marcus, check behind the counter. Alice, check the back room." Kathryn said. They nodded in agreement and they each went their separate ways. Kathryn began shoving candy bars and beef jerky into her backpack while Marcus scoured behind the register. "Did you find anything Marcus?" Kathryn asked.

"Yeah, found a revolver." Marcus said holding up his new prize.

"Alice! Did you find anything?" Kathryn asked loud enough so Alice could hear in the back room, but she didn't answer. "Alice?" Kathryn asked as she approached the door to the backroom. Marcus followed her to the door and Kathryn opened the door. As soon as she opened the door she saw Alice laying on the floor, her gun gone and a gash on her forehead.

"What the fuck happened?" Kathryn asked no one in particular as she moved closer to Alice.

"Don't take another step... I'm, I'm warning you..." A shaky man's voice said. Kathryn turned and saw a man holding a baseball bat standing in front of two others, they each were dressed nicely. Looked like they had a lot of money before, not that it mattered now. Kathryn looked behind the man and saw a young boy and a woman. The woman held a pistol, although she looked almost afraid to have it. Marcus held his pistol trained on the mans head, he could easily kill the man, Kathryn could easily shoot the woman, easily physically not mentally. No one wanted to kill anyone, especially the kid. What if these were just some honest people looking for a way to survive, what if they were a happy family of murderers...

choice

[kill them]

[lower your guns]

• [lower your guns]

I don't know... damn this is surprisingly hard, but I really don't want to kill them. I know, I'm going to curse my humanity sooner or later, but hopefully not in this case.

Kathryn Wizzneck "the first thing we should do is look around and get a sense of our surroundings. No ones been outside the fence.... Oth

• [lower your guns]

Awesome Chapter!!

Kathryn Wizzneck "the first thing we should do is look around and get a sense of our surroundings. No ones been outside the fence.... Oth

• Sorry guys, gonna cut voting short..

Kathryn Wizzneck

Kathryn lowered her gun.

"Don't shoot." She said. "I'm going to give you people the benefit of the doubt here. You hurt one of our friends, we have every right to kill you." The man looked at his ball bat that still had some blood on the side of it.

"I'm sorry, I thought.. I thought she was one of those things. I didn't want my family to get hurt." The man said.

"You from around here?" Marcus asked. Checking on Alice

"N-no, we just ended up here somehow. We were on a ship, the Olympus. Then poof, were here in the middle of fucking nowhere with no way out." The man said, eyeing Alice. "Is- is she going to be alright?" He asked.

"You seriously knocked the shit out of her. I'm no doctor, but she probably got a concussion out of that. But, I think she should be fine." Marcus said. The man looked down at his shoes.

"Sorry." He said.

"Wait, did you say you were on the Olympus to?" Kathryn asked.

"Yes, it was a family vacation." He said.

"Were from the Olympus, it just docked at a port a few miles away. It's safe there, we could take you back there... As long as you don't go all babe Ruth on us again." Kathryn said.

"Its safe? Those 'things' cant get in?" The man asked.

"There's still a few of them on inside, but the ones on the outside cant get past the fence." Marcus said.

"I- If its safe, I'd like to come with you." He said.

"Great. We should head back soon since we have wounded." Kathryn said.

"Alright. What were you guys out here for?" The man asked.

"Just looking for stuff." Marcus said.

"I can go with you guys and look around, and she can stay here with my family." The man said. Marcus looked at Kathryn.

"Sure. But if you try anything, we will kill you." Kathryn said. The man didn't look to happy about the threat, but none the less he got ready to leave. Together the three of them walked out of the gas station and into the street. They moved across the street towards the corner store.

"My name is Thomas, that was my wife Mary and my son Eli inside." The man said.

"I'm Kathryn, this is Marcus , and the one you hit is Alice." Kathryn said.

"Again, sorry." The man said. Kathryn was the first inside the corner store, it looked almost untouched. Kathryn grabbed a nearby shopping cart and began filling it with canned food. Thomas and Marcus did the same and soon enough they had three carts full of food.

"Fuck!" Marcus yelled suddenly.

"What is it?" Kathryn asked worriedly.

"There's infected in here! We need to get out." Marcus yelled, Katheryn turned around and saw Marcus and Thomas running towards the door with around six infected shambling after them. The infected gathered in the doorway after Thomas and Marcus had escaped. Kathryn was trapped. One of the infected turned around and looked at Kathryn with its cold electric blue eyes. It let out a loud yell and began limping towards Kathryn, luckily it wasn't fast. But to her horror the rest of the infected began following the blue eyed one. Shit. Only one full mag in my pistol. Kathryn looked around for anything useful, she didn't think a can of baked beans would satisfy a crowd of infected.

choice

[shoot]

[run to the back room]

[climb the shelf]

• [run to the back room]

I had to think a bit on this and I'm still not convinced I took the best option. Shooting is very risky, but I would have almost chosen it, since it is the only option that does not trap her. However, if she misses one shot, she is probably dead. Climbing the shelf seems to be the most dangerous option, since the infected could knock it down.

Sorry guys, gonna cut voting short.. Kathryn Wizzneck Kathryn lowered her gun. "Don't shoot." She said. "I'm going to give you peop

• [run to the back room] I gotta agree with Liquid here.

Sorry guys, gonna cut voting short.. Kathryn Wizzneck Kathryn lowered her gun. "Don't shoot." She said. "I'm going to give you peop

• Shoot

• [run to the back room]

Awesome Part!!!

• Kathryn Wizzneck

Kathryn couldn't risk the noise, she turned and started running towards the back of the store. She found a door and pushed it open, luckily it was unlocked. Unluckily from what Kathryn could tell the only exit was the way she had come in. Kathryn saw the approaching mob of infected and pulled the door shut, moments later there was a loud banging and the door began shuddering. Kathryn turned on her flashlight and looked around, she saw a desk in the corner, it wasn't much but it might buy her some time. She hurriedly pushed the desk in front of the door. The banging didn't cease but the door looked like it might hold a little longer. Kathryn began looking around the room, it was a small office of some sort. Blood splattered the rear wall, that wasn't a good sign. Kathryn spotted another door next to the blood, she slowly approached it and turned the knob. It was locked from the outside. Looks like I'm going to be here awhile, maybe forever. Kathryn thought, the thought of dying in this cold dark room was enough to send shivers down her spine. Katheryn spotted an office chair in the corner of the room and pulled it out to the center. She sat down facing the door and pulled out her pistol, when these things got in she wasn't going without a fight....

Kathryn woke up to the sound of a door being opened. She didn't remember falling asleep, but it didn't matter now. The infected had gotten in, or at least that was her guess. Unbeknownst to her the rear door had opened, bright daylight filled the room blinding Kathryn. She'd dropped her gun somewhere on the floor and couldn't find it. The banging on the door had now ceased, maybe they lost interest, maybe they were dead. but Kathryn could tell one more good hit and the door would come down. A mans figure stepped in through the door, Kathryn couldn't make out any details since the sun was blinding her.

"Well look at what we have here. We got a live one, maybe she knows something about the attack." The man said.

"Fuck. Lets take her. If she doesn't know anything we'll just kill her." Another man said. The man in the doorway approached Kathryn and produced a length of rope from his backpack. Kathryn scrambled to her feet. The man picked something up off the floor and aimed it at Kathryn, it was her gun.

"Lets make this easy, alright? You aint armed, we can tell that. Just come with us, tell us what you know and then we'll decide what to do with you. Well, not us, that's the camps job." The man said. Kathryn made a mad break for the door and was able to get past the man, but as soon as she stepped foot out the door she got a gunstock to her face, she hit the ground hard. Kathryn could feel blood trickling down her face, and she watched as a group of about five surrounded her.

"She'll make a nice prize." One of them said, then Kathryn slipped into unconsciousness.

hey guys, for those who are interested a new group has opened up and I need characters for it.

Needed:

Bandits.

• Awesome Part!!

I think you should do a part about the remaining people in the Olympus

Kathryn Wizzneck Kathryn couldn't risk the noise, she turned and started running towards the back of the store. She found a door and push

• Yeah, I will. Sometime.

Awesome Part!! I think you should do a part about the remaining people in the Olympus

• Italo Buonatesta

Italo had had a rough past few days, nothing was going as planned. And now they were docked at a random port in heaven knows where. At least Mark had come back, turns out he only had the flu. The two had recently started a new poker game, and as usual Italo was getting his ass kicked. Italo hadn't left his room much lately but he'd heard some strange shit was going on. Even stranger then what was on the TV.

"Attention all crew and passengers, this is the captain of the Olympus, Angelica Dawson, The Olympus has docked..." Blah, blah, blah... Useless information, go outside, don't leave the premises, blah, blah, blah.

"Well, looks like we'll have to finish this game later. Luck for you." Mark said, Italo chuckled and rose from his chair. He opened the door and walked out into the hallway, oddly there weren't a lot of people. Maybe I was just slow and everyone else is off already. Italo walked down the hallway followed by Mark.

Soon they arrived on the deck where a crowd had gathered, everyone looked confused and a crew member was standing yelling something to the crowd as everyone pushed their way off the boat. Italo was able to see a few things through the blur, a mother and what looked like her three kids looking obviously shaken up about something, a navy sailor carrying an unconscious woman with a one armed woman following behind them. What the hell went on while I was gone? Eventually Italo had made it onto the dock. Security guards helped maintain the crowd, but it seemed that the amount of weaponry they carried was a bit of overkill. Italo was in the back of the crowd, but something had obviously stirred them up, there was a lot of yelling and jeering someone was throwing things. Italo noticed a person standing on top of a shipping container like it was a stage, she was holding a bullhorn.

"People, listen up! I'm only going to explain this once." She said, the next few minutes was like a sledgehammer to Italo's mind. She talked about what was going on, what was happening, what were doing. But that wasn't good enough, the crowd went berserk they surged foreword like a tidal wave taking Italo with them. Then gunshots rang out and everyone stopped dead in their tracks.

"I cant keep you here against your will, but be warned its dangerous out there." The woman with the bullhorn said. The crowd almost immediately dissipated around Italo, most of them moving towards the front gate. Italo was left with a choice, he could go with them out into the unknown or stay here with this small group of survivors. There wasn't a lot of them, which might be for the better. But there's a whole world out there, and someone has to have answers.

choice

[stay]

[leave]

last part for tonight, still needing new characters for the bandits.

• [stay]

Great part!

By the way, I will definitely submit a bandit, but have little time to write one until later tomorrow.

Italo Buonatesta Italo had had a rough past few days, nothing was going as planned. And now they were docked at a random port in heaven k

• Thanks!!! And no rush, any times great!

[stay] Great part! By the way, I will definitely submit a bandit, but have little time to write one until later tomorrow.

• [stay]

Awesome Chapter!!

Italo Buonatesta Italo had had a rough past few days, nothing was going as planned. And now they were docked at a random port in heaven k

• Thanks! And you can make a few bandits if you want!

[stay] Awesome Chapter!!

• [stay]

• Name: Yuri Nascar

Class: 2nd(Not sure what a bandit could be)

Appearance: Alt text The one on the left.

Dislikes: Boring people, agreements, delay, disobedient people, etc.

Job: Bandit

Skills: He is great with pistols and other small arms, he also knows how to use heavier and even melee weapons.

Relations to others: He is always rude to everyone and only think about money and drugs.

Kathryn Wizzneck Kathryn couldn't risk the noise, she turned and started running towards the back of the store. She found a door and push

• Thanks!!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Name: Yuri Nascar Age: 23 Class: 2nd(Not sure what a bandit could be) Appearance: The one on the left. Likes: Drugs, money, dea

• Stay

Great part!

• Angelica Dawson

Angelica didn't know what to do, she said a few words and the entire crowd went into panic. Now they had run off, most likely to their deaths. Now Angelica was stuck with a small group of people, most of whom looked like they were already on their last leg. Especially the navy, most of them were already dead or sick. Angelia spotted the one healthy sailor, Rodger, taking care of the other two. Angelica didn't know what had happened to them, but one of them was missing an arm and the other was very pale and still hadn't woken up. Angelica decided she should help Rodger since he was only one man and had two people to deal with.

"Do you need anything?" Angelica asked him

"I'm.. I, uh. No, I don't think I need anything." He answered.

"What happened to them?" Angelica asked.

"Well, I got some sort of poison in my arm so it had to be cut off." Johanna said.

"And Angela, we don't know. Before the medic died he said something about some sort of drug in her bloodstream. He said the only thing we could do is hope for the best." Rodger said.

"I'm sorry, we'll do all that we can to make sure she's alright." Angelica said.

"Yeah. You should probably go see if the others need anything, they went to clear out a warehouse down that way." Rodger said.

"Sure, thanks." Angelica said as she turned and walked towards the warehouse, it was fairly large and looked like it could be easily defendable. She saw something out of the corner of her eye and turned to look. She instantly recognized Marcus who was helping Alice walk, Alice looked like she'd been hit pretty had in the head. Behind them was a group of three, a man, a woman, and a young boy.

"Marcus, what happened?" Angelica asked.

"A lot, we ran into these guys in a gas station. Ran into some infected at a store, we got a lot of food and stuff. Its just...." Marcus' voice trailed off.

"Where's Kathryn?" Angelica asked suddenly noting her absence.

"She got trapped in the store, there was no way she was getting out of that." Marcus said.

"Damnit. We don't have a lot of people left already." Angelica said.

"Fuck!" Alice screamed as an arrow came out of nowhere and pierced her lower leg. She fell to the ground holding her leg in pain.

"Where the hell did that come from?" Angelica asked.

"No fucking clue." Marcus said as he pulled out his pistol. He looked around but saw nothing, then handed the gun to Angelica. "If you see him, shoot him." Marcus instructed, then crouched next to Alice. "This is going to hurt." Marcus said, grabbing the shaft of the arrow and snapping it. Alice winced in pain.

"It went all the way through, you should be fine." Marcus said. "What the fuck?" He finished.

"What is it?" Angelica asked.

"A letter..." Marcus said handing the piece of blood stained paper to Angelica.

'You have something we want. We have one of yours. Meet at the brewery to discus prisoner exchange.'

"Someones fucking messing with us, they want to lure us into a trap." Marcus said.

"But what if its true? What if they have Kathryn? We could help her." The man said, he was silent up until now.

"Thomas, trust me. If these people are the same people Kevin and Samantha told me about, they'll take what they want then murder us anyway." Marcus said.

"But we cant just let them kill her." Thomas said

"We should at least talk to Kevin first, it seems like he's the only one who actually knows about these guys." Thomas continued.

"Fuck... Can we just... Hurry this up a bit? This hurts like hell." Alice said.

choice

[talk to Kevin]

[don't go]

[go to the brewery]

• [talk to Kevin]

Awesome Part!!!

Angelica Dawson Angelica didn't know what to do, she said a few words and the entire crowd went into panic. Now they had run off, most li

• [talk to Kevin]

Angelica Dawson Angelica didn't know what to do, she said a few words and the entire crowd went into panic. Now they had run off, most li

• Talk to Kevin

• edited March 2015

And here is my bandit :)

Name: Terry Collins

Class: 2nd/Bandit

Appearance: Terry is 5'6 tall and very lean, not muscular at all. He has a short stubble and pale skin, with shoulder-length dark brown hair and brown eyes. He is quite ugly, with a large nose, gaunt cheekbones and crooked teeth.

Back story: Terry is the youngest of several children from a very poor family living in the outskirts of a larger city. His older brothers and his father all got into conflict with the law some time during their life and introduced Terry to this lifestyle as well. Since he was never very muscular and also a real coward, he never liked the amount of violence his families crimes had in them, since he feared that this would bring him into danger. This saved his life, as two of his older brothers tried to coerce him into accompanying him to an armed robbery. He refused and his brothers were later killed while trying to go through with the robbery. Terry was deeply shocked by this and ever since tried to avoid getting into fights. Whenever he got pushed into a fight, he had no mercy however, fighting for his life. Soon he joined a street gang and got introduced into stealing cars. It turned out that he had real talent for this. He also enjoyed driving them and ever since, he started to become a very successful car thief.

Likes: Staying safe, Stealing cars, Driving cars, Joking around, Making friends, Avoiding fights

Dislikes: Getting into danger, Laws, Fighting, Being on his own, Guns, Being threatened

Job and skills: He is a skilled car thief and very fast, but he is not skilled in any sort of combat. He is also a very good driver

Relations to others: He tries to get along with other people as long as they are no danger to him and is usually very nice and joking. He is also very submissive and follows stronger people as long as they don't get him into danger. As soon as he gets in danger, he would always try to save himself.

Other info: Terry is not very independent and needs a stronger person whom he can follow. He is also a coward, who hates fighting and prefers to run away from problems, but as long as he is not in danger he can be quite intelligent. To save his life, he is willing to do anything. His behaviour changes when he is driving a car and he is known to be a very reckless driver.

• Awesome, thanks! If you find the time I'll probably need more.

And here is my bandit Name: Terry Collins Age: 22 Class: 2nd/Bandit Appearance: Terry is 5'6 tall and very lean, not muscular a

• [talk to Kevin]

• edited March 2015

Of course, I'm glad to help! Here is one more bandit, hope you can use him! Hopefully there will be some more bandits from other people :D

Name: Gregory Saunders

Class: 2nd/Bandits

Appearance: Gregory is a very tall and muscular man, with tanned skin and blue eyes. He is completely bald and has a nasty scar on his neck. He has edgy facial features and a very intimidating stare.

Back story: Gregory was born into a middle-class family and was always tall for his age. In highschool, he started boxing, at first for fun, but he quickly got good enough to become a professional boxer. He had several victories and was actually quite famous for a few years. However, in the meantime he got very hedonistic and also an alcoholic, living a life full of excess. When he was 24, he got into a heated argument with a random man in a bar, while he was really drunken. The man attacked Gregory with a broken bottle and slashed his neck nonlethally. In a fit of rage, Gregory punched him unconscious. Even though the man was no danger to him anymore, he continued to beat him to death. This was the end of his career as a boxer and also got him into prison for 8 years. The only thing that prevented him from being charged with first-degree murder was the fact that he was drunken at the time. He spent the time in prison, finding an inner peace during this time, but also getting decreasingly sociable, barely talking to other people except if he had too. He only got out of prison recently and was still adjusting to his new life in freedom when the apocalypse started.

Likes: Close-combat fighting for sport, Silence, Meditation, Getting respected

Dislikes: Fighting to death, Alcohol, Needless talking, Weapons

Job and skills: Gregory is a professional boxer and extremely strong. Because of his strength, he does not like weapons, preferring to beat his enemies with his bare hands.

Relations to others: Gregory has no intentions to socialize with anyone. He rarely talks to other people except in cases where he really must. He also hates getting told what he has to do, unless there is a good reason to do it. He isn't loyal to anyone who did nothing to earn his loyalty, but also has no desire to betray other people, since he needs them to survive.

Other info: Despite his strength, Gregory does not like beating people to death. He has no problem with breaking their bones, but the act of killing gives him no joy. He rarely talks more than a few words and comes off as dim-witted, but is actually a smart man who has surprisingly deep thoughts. In private, he often meditates and enjoys peace and silence. He is also a recovering alcoholic and is always tempted to drink when he sees a bottle of alcohol.

Awesome, thanks! If you find the time I'll probably need more.

• Alright, heres a new part. Sorry for the long wait...

Marcus Bishop

"We need to find out who these people are. Any idea where Kevin is?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, he's in the warehouse clearing it out." Angelica said. Marcus picked Alice up off the ground, an arrow through the leg. Damn. Hopefully whoever did this isn't still watching...

Soon enough the group reached the warehouse, a pile of empty boxes and junk was piled outside. Plus one charred object, was that a human?

"Kevin, you in here?" Marcus asked once he was in the doorway.

"Yeah, he's over in the back." A man said, I'll get to know his name later. Marcus thought. He walked through the warehouse, it was dark since there was no lighting but they had flashlights and someone had found some glow sticks. The center of the warehouse had been converted into housing. Cots and bunks were set up all over the floor, obviously they had been taken off the ship. Marcus spotted Kevin sitting in the back with Samantha and a few other people. They almost looked like a normal conversation minus the fact they were sitting in a warehouse.

"Hey Marcus, what's up? Find anything out there?" Kevin asked taking notice of his arrival. "Shit, what happened to her?" He said motioning towards Alice.

"That's why were here." Marcus said, Angelica stepped foreword and handed Kevin the note.

"We found that on the arrow. Kathryn went missing while we were searching a store." Thomas said.

"And who are you?" Kevin asked.

"I'm Thomas, this is Mary and Eli." Thomas said pointing out each member in turn.

"Well, your welcome to stay here for now. But right now it seems we have more urgent matters at hand..." Kevin said looking at the paper.

"You mean they have Kathryn? Those Bandits have her? Will they kill her?" Samantha asked after reading over the note.

"No. I mean, they wont kill her. At least not at first. Those bandits, most of them had been to prison at one point in there life. For theft, murder... Rape. You have to understand these people see no value in human life, they only see us as objects of their amusement. There leader, Yuri Nascar is a full on drug addict. His second in command is an extreme coward with skills. They are very diverse and will do anything, Anything, to survive. This note says to meet at the brewery, with my past experiences they will talk to you kindly and send you on your way. If you don't give them what they want, bad things happen. We should go, soon. If we have any chance in saving Kathryn it starts there." Kevin said.

"Alright, but do you have any idea what they might want?" Marcus asked.

"No idea. But I don't like it. Maybe we shouldn't go." Someone spoke up, a woman that was sitting next to Kevin.

"Are you crazy? Didn't you hear what they would do to her?" Samantha said.

"Yes, but what if we cant give them what they want? Then they come after us, and what if they have no intentions on making a deal? What if they plan on taking what they want then killing her anyway?" She said.

"We cant just sit around and wait to find out." Samantha said.

"Molly, Sam, calm down. I know more about these people than anyone, they keep there promises. Most of the time." Kevin said. Molly let out a sigh of annoyance and began walking away.

"Who was she?" Marcus asked.

"That was Molly, its kinda a long story. But look, its up to you guys if we go or not." Kevin said.

choice

[go to the brewery]

[don't go]

• [don't go] DANGER

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Alright, heres a new part. Sorry for the long wait... Marcus Bishop "We need to find out who these people are. Any idea where Kevin is

• [go to the brewery]

I don't think the bandits have any intentions to uphold their end of the bargain. On the other hand, they can always come and take what they want from the group and I assume that the group will have it even worse in that case.

Alright, heres a new part. Sorry for the long wait... Marcus Bishop "We need to find out who these people are. Any idea where Kevin is

• [Go to the brewery]

• Marcus Bishop

"We have to go. Were not letting her die at the hands of those bastards." Marcus decided.

"Alright, I'll go with you. We should take someone else to." Kevin said.

"I'll go." Samantha volunteered.

"No, its to dangerous. You should stay here." Marcus said.

"Marcus, you don't have to always be so protective. I can take care of myself." Samantha argued.

"I'll go. Samantha, just stay here and help finish clearing the warehouse." Angelica said. Samantha huffed in disapproval but didn't argue.

"Lets go, we have an appointment with a happy family of lunatics." Kevin said.

"We can take the SUV we found." Marcus said and together they all began walking towards the SUV.

"Its not far from here, just a few miles west of here." Kevin said as soon as they entered the SUV. Marcus started the car and began driving with Kevin giving directions. Soon Marcus spotted a sign that said 'Raccoon Key Brewery'.

"Is this it?" Marcus asked.

"Yeah, its the only one on the island." Kevin said.

"Were on an island?" Angelica asked.

"You don't know? This place is Raccoon Key, off the coast of Georgia. The only way here is a boat. There used to be a bridge, but someone blew it up a long time ago." Kevin explained.

"No, we didn't know. Our equipment was destroyed when a helicopter almost crashed into the ship." Angelica said.

"A helicopter crashed into the ship?" Kevin asked.

"No, it missed. But just barely." Marcus said. Marcus looked at the brewery. It was a large brick structure with multiple windows.

"I don't like this. They could be hiding anywhere." Kevin said, his voice suddenly dropping to a low tone. Marcus slowly drove the SUV up the drive towards the brewery. Marcus suddenly spotted a man holding an AK-47, he held up his hand for them to stop. Marcus obliged and stopped the car, the man walked towards the car and Marcus rolled down the window. The man eyed everyone in the car.

"Y'all better get your asses inside b'for Yuri gets pissed." He said, littering the car with foul breath.

"Will do." Marcus said trying not to gag. The man stepped back and pointed them towards a parking spot near the front entrance. As Marcus stepped out of the car he became aware of the multiple people standing on the roof aiming assorted weaponry at the group. A man stood in the doorway.

"Where the fuck you been? We've been waiting forever. " He spat as he began walking into the building, the group followed closely behind him. Good news, there was lots of cover if it came to that. The bad news, this place was huge and there was an armed guards patrolling everywhere. The man waved the group into a small room which probably used to be an office. Inside a dead man sat at a desk with three others standing around talking. One of them took notice.

"I see our guest have arrived. Took you fucking long enough!" He yelled the last part. "Greg here will take you weapons if you have any." He said motioning to a tall muscular man that looked like he could kill someone with one hit. He just stood scowling at the group, saying nothing. Marcus became painfully aware of the pistol he had, it was well concealed. No one knew he had it, he could just hold onto it in case something went wrong. But what if they somehow knew? What if they did a check? Marcus barely knew these people but he could tell they were on a hair trigger, ready to go off at a moments notice. They could easily overpower and kill or capture them all. And Marcus did not want to be used as a bargaining token by some drugged up asshats with guns.

choice

[keep the gun]

[give it up]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.