Stranded: interactive story

Comments

• edited February 2015

[follow the plan/Kevin for searching/Andre for blowing up stuff/Kathryn for doing nothin']

Seeing it the same way as Hope here. Blowing the tower up seems to be the mos dangerous option and Andre seems to be the most capable for that. And I really don't trust Kevin enough to leave him with Sammy.

mr.quality posted: »

Andre O'Brian "No, I cant put us all in danger. Especially if there might be a better way." Andre thought. He lay on his back staring at

• [follow the plan/Andre for searching/Kathryn for blowing up stuff/Kevin for doing nothin']

Andre O'Brian "No, I cant put us all in danger. Especially if there might be a better way." Andre thought. He lay on his back staring at

• Follow the plan - Kevin for searching - Andre for blowing up the tower - Kathryn stays

This seems to be the best way.

• Andre O'Brian

"Kathryn, you stay here. I'll go blow the tower, Kevin will look for a ship." Andre said.

"Okay then, lets go get some explosives and be on our way." Kevin said. He began to walk towards the door, but Andre waited. Andre walked over to Kathryn and pulled out his pistol.

"if anything gets in here, shoot it. And don't quit shooting until it quits moving." Andre said. Kathryn took the gun and Andre rushed down the stairs to find Kevin, he was standing by the door.

"Are you ready?" Kevin asked.

"yes." Andre said. Kevin opened the door and they both walked out. "So, where are these explosives?" Andre asked.

"In a warehouse by the front gate, impossible to miss. It has I big number 2 on it." Kevin said as he walked away. Looks like I'm totally alone from here on out. Andre walked towards the front gate until he saw a building with a large number 2 on the side. Andre walked in with out thinking. The door slammed shut behind him making a loud sound that echoed in the warehouse, along with making it pitch black. Andre pulled out his flashlight and turned it on, it didn't provide a lot of light but it was enough. Andre scanned the boxes and crates until he found one marked with 'Warning Explosives." Andre ripped the crate open to reveal a large amount of composition C. Andre grabbed all that he could and headed back out of the warehouse, on his way back to the door he heard the shuffling of feet behind him. he turned around and saw one of the infected closing in on him. He could try to run for the door which would make less noise, or he could shoot the infected. But if there was anymore infected in here they would hear that gunshot.

choice

[run]

[fight]

• [run]

Andre O'Brian "Kathryn, you stay here. I'll go blow the tower, Kevin will look for a ship." Andre said. "Okay then, lets go get some e

• [run]

Andre O'Brian "Kathryn, you stay here. I'll go blow the tower, Kevin will look for a ship." Andre said. "Okay then, lets go get some e

• [Run]

• [run]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• Andre O'Brian

Its not worth it. Andre thought as he turned and ran through the maze of crates toward the door. In the darkness he stumbled with his flashlight to find the door. When he spotted the door he rushed towards it, only to trip on something. He looked at his foot to find it tangled in a rope which hadn't been there earlier. Andre tugged at the ropes which only made it tangled tighter around his leg. The infected spotted Andre laying on the floor and began stumbling towards him, luckily this one was pretty slow. Andre thought of anything that could help, but couldn't. Andre resorted to his final option, he reached for his rifle only to find it gone. Andre looked around and found it laying on the ground, just out of reach. Andre began crawling towards the rifle, he could hear the infected getting closer. The tips of Andre's fingers now touched the rifle, he couldn't move any farther. He continued to reach for the rifle, but couldn't grab it. Out of pure luck Andre was able to wrap his hand around the fore grip of the rifle. Andre flipped over with the rifle in his hands to face the infected, but he acted to late. Before he knew it the infected was on top of him. Andre held it back, but it was pretty damn heavy and strong. Andre could feel the strain in his muscles, but he wasn't going to give up. He wasn't going to go out like this.

"Hahaha! You sprang my trap marvelously!" A voice said, which caught him completely off guard. "You didn't think you could just kill someone and go free did you?" Where was this voice coming from? "The games have only begun. But now you have a new friend, for whom I did not account, but none the less I will see you all die." The voice seemed closer now. "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth... A life for a life." Now it sounded like the voice was right next to him. Andre looked over and was blinded by a light. There was a man holding a flashlight and a baseball bat standing above him.

"Just let me go! I don't know you, I haven't killed anyone!" Andre yelled as he struggled to keep the infected off of him.

"Oh, contrary Mr. O'Brian. I watched you kill a certain Benjamin Guardian. I also watched you save Samantha Bishop. Your no different then me, you kill but you save, you redeem. But as much as I enjoyed toying with you this is where it ends." The man said lifting the bat and swinging hard enough for Andre to lose his grip, but not hard enough to kill him. The infected lurched downwards sinking its teeth into Andre's shoulder. Andre screamed in pain.

"Just in case you were wondering, its Alex. Alex Richards." He said.

"Why?" Andre asked through the pain. Alex only laughed. The infected stopped biting Andre and backed off. It stood and walked over to Alex. Alex patted it's head like it was a dog. "Good job" He said, the put a bullet in it's head. Suddenly the door flew open and bright sunlight filled the room. A silhouette stood in the doorway with a gun. Multiple bright flashes came from the gun, even though it was only a few yards away it sounded muffled and distant. Something hit the ground next to Andre, he looked over and saw Alex with blood coming out of his mouth.

"Didn't account... for him..." He said, then just went still.

"Shit! What happened?" The man in the doorway yelled and ran over to Andre, it turned out to be Kevin. "I've never seen an infected bite someone before. They never do that." Kevin said. Andre's vision began darkening. "Hey... stay with me man. Stay...with-" Everything went dark.

END OF CHAPTER!!

sorry no choice.

• Marcus Bishop

"Yeah, I'm on it." Marcus said into his radio. Thankfully the storm had let up, and the sea had calmed down over night. Now the dreary, cloudy sky was replaced with a happy looking sun and a pale rainbow. Seems really out of place, Marcus thought.

Soon enough he had gathered a few security guards and headed towards the cargo bay. Leon had told them he'd saw something down there, but didn't check it out. Soon enough they reached the cargo bay, a place where everyone's shit is stored. If someone's hiding in here it would take ages to find them.

"Split up, we'll cover more ground that way" Marcus said and the trio broke off and went their separate ways. After a few minutes of finding nothing except boxes and a dead mouse Marcus heard someone.

"Holy hell, get over here!" He said, Marcus rushed towards the security guard only to find him rummaging through a box.

"Hey, we don't go trough passengers stuff unless we have a reason." Marcus said.

"I think I found a pretty damn good reason..." He said as he pulled an AK-47 out of the box.

"Holy shit! How many of those are there?" Marcus asked.

"Umm, three AK's, three M-14's, and a dozen M-67 Grenades." He said.

"Shit. Keep looking, there's probably more." Marcus said.

"You said we don't go through peoples stuff." He said mockingly.

"Just shut up and do your job before I push you overboard." Marcus said, they both laughed a little and the security guard went over to another crate and began digging through it.

"Don't move! Hands where I can see them!" A voice yelled, Marcus recognized it as the other security guard they brought.

"Stay here, I got this." Marcus said as he picked up one of the AK's, something most people would frown upon, and rushed over to the other security guard. Marcus found her aiming her pistol at some guy that looked scared as shit. Marcus lifted his AK and aimed at the guy. The security guard regarded Marcus then returned her attention to the man.

"what's your name and why are you here?" She asked.

"My name is John Bowman, I'm a mechanic on the ship." The man said. Marcus looked at the guy, long brown hair, moustache, Red flannel shirt. It was him.

"What are you doing here?" Marcus asked.

"Well, people started shooting each other, and I didn't feel like dying, so I ran and hid in here." John said.

"So why did you attack me?" The security guard asked, rubbing her arm. She must have been hit with something.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were one of them." John said.

"Where are they?" She asked.

'In the HVAC room." John said.

"Stay here, I'll go check it out." Marcus said, as he walked towards the HVAC unit. It's always dark and creepy in these hallways, Someone should really fix that light. Oh, wait. We have our mechanic captive right now...

Marcus first sight when he reached the room was a man in his mid-twenties laying on the floor, shot to pieces. On the floor next to him lay a Red Sox ball cap. Next he saw two dead US Navy Sailors, One shot through the head and the other shot in the chest. The passenger was unarmed, he couldn't have done this. He saw one of the US sailor's name tag, it read 'ocean'. That cant be right, I've met Angela and she doesn't look like that.

"Three dead in HVAC unit. Please advise." Marcus said into the radio.

"Copy that, were already aware of the situation and advise you stay away." A voice said. Marcus backed away from the bodies and went back to the cargo bay to find everyone sitting around a pile of contraband. Firearms, Magazines, Grenades, body armor.

"How the fuck did this get on here?" Marcus asked.

"I have no clue. But what are we going to do with it? If it falls into the wrong hands the effect could be catastrophic." The male security guard said.

"Or we could keep it and use it to defend ourselves if anything goes south." The female guard said. "Your the one that calls the shots. What do you think?" She finished looking at Marcus.

choice

[keep the contraband]

[dump it overboard]

Andre O'Brian

Andre awoke with a searing pain in his shoulder. It was dark in here, where ever 'here' was.

"oh, Great. Your finally awake." someone next to him said, it was Kevin.

"What Happened?" Andre asked.

"To be honest, I don't know. I thought we lost you for a second, and I don't think were out of the woods yet. You still look like shit." Kevin said.

"Aw, thanks man you've looked better too. Why did you come here? I told you to look for a boat." Andre said.

"Well, that's the thing. Almost as soon as I started looking I found one, almost in perfect shape. Then I forgot I didn't give you a bag to carry the charges in so I came back." Kevin said.

"Right in time to." Andre said, looking over at the two bodies.

"Who was that guy?" Kevin asked.

"He's the reason were here. He's the one that brought us here." Andre said.

"Damn. Uh, Did you get the charges?" Kevin asked.

"Yeah, why?" Andre asked.

"Give them here, I'll go finish the job." Kevin said.

"Why, I should do it." Andre said.

"Your injured. You shouldn't go out while injured." Kevin said.

"I'm bit. I've watched enough zombie shows to know that how you die." Andre said.

"It doesn't mean shit. It could mean anything. And when that girl wakes up, she's going to want to see you, not hear that you died." Kevin said.

"And what if I turn and kill her when she wakes up." Andre said.

"Look, I cant keep you. But I don't want you to go. Being bit doesn't mean your dead. It could mean anything, I mean your still alive now right?" Kevin said.

"It could just be taking awhile." Andre said.

"Look, the choice is yours. I don't like it but I cant stop you." Kevin said.

choice

[Andre goes]

[Kevin goes]

• edited February 2015

[Andre goes]

I think he is right. I mean, we don't know for sure if he is going to die from the bite, but he was the one who was chosen to do it in the first place, I still think he is more suited for this and if he is going to die from that bite, he should at least use his remaining time to help his group. And if he does not go and turns, he would be a serious threat to Sammy and Katheryn.

And I just realized I forgot to vote for the first XD

[dump it overboard]

Someone who is not part of the navy seems to have plans with this. It can never hurt to foil these plans

Marcus Bishop "Yeah, I'm on it." Marcus said into his radio. Thankfully the storm had let up, and the sea had calmed down over night. Now

• Dump it overboard - Just to avoid any problems

Andre goes

Marcus Bishop "Yeah, I'm on it." Marcus said into his radio. Thankfully the storm had let up, and the sea had calmed down over night. Now

• I was just about to remind you, but it looks like you remembered!

[Andre goes] I think he is right. I mean, we don't know for sure if he is going to die from the bite, but he was the one who was chosen t

• edited February 2015

Ignore this comment...

• [Andre goes]

[keep the contraband]

Awesome Chapter!!!

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

[Andre goes] [keep the contraband] Awesome Chapter!!!

• [dump it overboard] - Though having a few AKs couldn't hurt in a fight, I'm gonna have to agree with Liquid here.

[Andre goes] - Once again agreeing with Liquid. We don't know if he'll turn, or when. But he seems to be better suited for the job.

• [Andre goes]

[Dump it overboard]

• Andre O'Brian

"Stay here, I'm going to go. There's no sense in risking someone's life who isn't already possibly dead." Andre said, snatching the bag from Kevin and shoveling it full of C-4. If this isn't enough to bring down the tower, we might have to try nuking it. Andre thought.

"Fine, do what you must. Try to get out of the blast zone before detonating the charges, and be careful when you angle the direction of the charges." Kevin said.

"How do you know so much about this?" Andre asked.

"I worked in construction, some of my best friends were in demolition." Kevin said.

"Fair enough." Andre said, as he stood up and began walking towards the door. Pain filled his shoulder and traveled down to his leg, but he didn't let it show. He had a job to do.

"Hey, here. Take my car. Just, don't fuck it up to bad." Kevin said handing Andre a set of keys.

"where is it?" Andre asked

"Well, its the only car here. Its by the front gate. Its an '89 Challenger." Kevin said. Andre nodded in agreement and walked out the door.

"And come back alive, you hear?" Kevin said, Andre just continued walking. When he got near the front gate he saw the car and walked over to it. Andre unlocked the door and shoved the bag of C-4 into the passengers seat, like a highly explosive and dangerous passenger. Then Andre closed the door and opened the fence.

About thirty minutes later Andre had gotten to the tower. At first glace Andre wondered how he could ever bring that tower down, then he remembered the 20 pounds of explosives sitting next to him. Andre parked the car far away so it wouldn't get destroyed in the blast then walked over to the tower, with the explosives in tow.

"I hope I'm doing this right" Andre muttered as he set the first few charges, then he realized he really didn't know what he was doing. But Andre continued planting charges, hoping if he put enough on the tower it would come down. Once he was done he rushed over to nearby building a ducked inside. Andre pulled out the detonator, and counted down. Three, Two, One. Andre detonated the charges, and it sounded like the US Air Force had just carpet bombed the outside of this building. Andre heard the creaking of metal and the snapping of cables, then a loud Crash. The buildings window shattered sending glass everywhere, dust and dirt settled in the air. Andre looked over a the bag of C-4, he'd only used about half of it on the tower. Andre picked up the bag and walked towards the car, the bag seemed heavier now than before. And the car seemed parked really far away. Why is it so hot out here? Oh shit. I'm dying. Andre thought as he reached the car. Suddenly a horrible thought came to his mind.

Rickson's port isn't far from here, and I've got a shit ton of C-4. I'm already dying, why not make the best of it? Andre thought as he slid back into the car, he looked at the gas gauge. It's going to be a one way trip, only enough gas to get me there. Not back. But what does it matter? I'm already dead.

choice

[go back to Anderson port] ~ There's no place like home.

[go to Rickson's port] ~ Blow 'em up!

• [go to Rickson's port]

Now that he is clearly dying, he definitely shouldn't go back to his group, that could endanger them. Going down while blowing the bandits up is probably the most epic way to die for him right now.

Andre O'Brian "Stay here, I'm going to go. There's no sense in risking someone's life who isn't already possibly dead." Andre said, snatc

• [Go to Rickson's port]

I gotta agree with liquid here, dying like that would be awesome.

Andre O'Brian "Stay here, I'm going to go. There's no sense in risking someone's life who isn't already possibly dead." Andre said, snatc

• [go to Rickson's port]

• [go to Rickson's port]

Awesome Chapter!!!!

• Andre O'Brian

This is the end, and I'm not going to sit around and wait for it. Andre thought. Andre glanced at the bag of C-4, not exactly how he thought he'd go out. Andre opened the glove box, just out of curiosity. He found four items in there, a fully loaded .45 revolver, a walkie-talkie, duct tape, and a note. Andre unfolded the note, it was from Kevin.

"Andre, when the tower is blown use the radio. It should be safe." It read. Oh well, might as well. Andre thought as he picked up the radio and switched it on.

"Kevin, Kathryn? Are you there?" He spoke.

"Andre! Is the job done?" Kevin's voice spoke.

"Yeah, the towers gone." Andre said.

"When do you think you'll be back?" Kevin asked.

"I'm not coming back. It's to late." Andre said.

"I see, I'm sorry it came to this." Kevin said.

"I don't know how long I have left, so I need to move fast." Andre said.

"Go do what you have to." Kevin said. And with that the radio went silent. Andre twisted the key and the car roared to life, Andre shifted into 'drive' and went tearing down the road.

About thirty minutes later Andre stopped the car. He was about a mile away from the port, but he didn't want to get spotted. Andre walked down the road wearing his new C-4 and duct tape vest under his jacket. He still had a few left over charges, and he knew what he was going to do with them. As soon as the port came into view Andre ducked into the trees to avoid being spotted, when he was sure no one was looking he crept up towards the fence and entered through a hole the was in it. Andre moved quickly but stealthily, and soon he reached his target. A giant gas tank they used to fuel ships, this should make a good explosion. Andre wedged the rest of his C-4 under the tank and threw one at a nearby car just because. Then Andre stood up and walked out into the open. Just as suspected the bandits caught up to him in a matter of moments.

"Don't fucking move or your dead!" One of them yelled. There was about six of the standing around Andre. Andre could feel the detonator in his hands, he knew the second he let go all hell would break loose. Andre grabbed the nearest bandit and tackled him, then let go of the detonator.

Marcus Bishop

"Were not keeping it, throw it overboard. Someone has plans with these and I don't want them to have them." Marcus said, the next problem was getting it all overboard without anyone noticing.

" We got this, go take care of that other thing." The female security guard said. Without reply Marcus turned and headed towards the kitchen. One of the refrigerators had broken, and everything in there spoiled so it was giving of a horrible smell. Why did he have to take care of it? He had no idea. Soon enough he reached the kitchen, and found the head chef.

"When did you first notice the problem?" Marcus asked.

"Yesterday." The chef said.

"Can I see it?" Marcus asked.

"Sure, I haven't gone in there though. It smells to bad." The chef said. Marcus followed him around the kitchen until they were at the refrigerators. The smell instantly hit Marcus' nose. Rotten meat.

"This one it?" Marcus said gaging on the sent. The chef nodded yes and, against his better judgment, he opened the door. What was inside almost made Marcus throw up, the chef on the other hand actually did throw up.

Multiple bodies were stacked in the refrigerator. There must have been around thirty! What stuck out the most was the face of a young man, he looked around twenty, but Marcus thought he recognized him from somewhere. And then he remembered. Sebastian Borelli, Marcus had ran into him a few times before. He was the one who collapsed on the deck, now he's dead...

"Get someone down to the kitchen, tape off the refrigerator. No one else gets back here." Marcus said. What the hell is this world coming to? Wait. What if one of the bodies is Samantha? No, she's not dead. She cant be.

What's next? Marcus thought trying to change the subject. He could go help get rid of the weapons, but the security said they could handle it. And after his years on the ship he'd learned to never underestimate the security. But he could also go talk with the navy sailors, they might know something. Marcus had heard they were in a passengers room, with some injured. Maybe Marcus could help them somehow.

choice

[help the security]

[go talk with the navy]

• Help the security

Great chapter!

Andre O'Brian This is the end, and I'm not going to sit around and wait for it. Andre thought. Andre glanced at the bag of C-4, not exact

• Thanks!

finlander posted: »

Help the security Great chapter!

• [help the security]

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Andre O'Brian This is the end, and I'm not going to sit around and wait for it. Andre thought. Andre glanced at the bag of C-4, not exact

• [help the security]

• [help the security]

• Marcus Bishop

Marcus hurried back to where he'd last left the security, and to his surprise most of the weapons were gone.

"We work fast." The female guard said.

"Need a hand?" Marcus asked.

"Sure, grab as much as you can. Were throwing it all out the service door." She said. Marcus picked up an armful of assorted weaponry and followed her to the service door. She threw the weapons on the floor in a pile and the male guard picked them up and threw them out into the ocean. There must be thousands of dollars of this stuff on here. Marcus help throw the weapons out the door and after about an hour most of it was gone.

"How did this get past security" Marcus asked as he threw an AK-47 out into the ocean.

"I have no clue. " The guard said as he chucked a grenade. It was like skipping stones with highly dangerous material. Soon enough it was all gone, out on the ocean floor where no one would use it to harm someone. Marcus pulled the service door shut and began walking away, suddenly the female guard came running down the hallway. She looked worried.

"There's been a murder." She said.

"Where?" Marcus asked.

"Room 219, two people are reported dead. " She said. "No one saw anything, but if this guy ran he ran towards mid-ship. But he could still be in the room. I don't want to loose this guy again. What do you think?"

choice

[Marcus goes alone to the room while guards go to mid-ship]

[make guards go with Marcus]

Kevin Smith

"Son of a bitch!" Kevin yelled as he threw his walkie-talkie against a wall, it shattered into pieces. Andre is gone. Kevin had only known him for about a day but he could tell he was a good guy, plus he was a good shot. Kevin pushed the door open and slammed it behind him. He knew he shouldn't make noise, the infected were attracted by sound among multiple other things Kevin had found out. Kevin walked up the stairs until he was on the top floor. Kathryn was knelling next to Samantha, who was sat up on her sleeping bag sipping something out of a cup. Kevin could tell she was broken, not only physically. That poor girl. Samantha turned and looked over at Kevin.

"Andre?" She asked, immediately Kevin's heart sank.

"No, my names Kevin." Kevin said.

"Oh." Samantha said.

"She's awake, but she still cant see." Kathryn said.

"Then how did she see me?" Kevin asked.

"She heard you. You were making quite a racket." Kathryn said. It accrued to Kevin how much noise he had made. Damn, every infected in the docks probably heard that. "So, when's Andre getting back?" Kathryn asked. Shit. Kevin walked over to the window and peered out into the ocean, it was about noon. We have about an hour until the Olympus passes by here. If I tell them the truth they might be to hurt to go, but if I avoid the subject they'll get suspicious and when they find out they might never trust me again.

choice

[tell the truth]

[avoid the subject]

• [make guards go with Marcus] - It'll be safer, right? ;-;

[tell the truth] - It's probably best if he tells the truth.

Marcus Bishop Marcus hurried back to where he'd last left the security, and to his surprise most of the weapons were gone. "We work fa

• [Marcus goes alone to the room while guards go to mid-ship]

[tell the truth]

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Marcus Bishop Marcus hurried back to where he'd last left the security, and to his surprise most of the weapons were gone. "We work fa

• [make guards go with Marcus] Like Hope said, it is safer this way

[tell the truth] Again agreeing with Hope here. It is for the better if they learn it now. They deserve to know and I think they also need to trust Kevin if they want to have any chance of surviving this.

• Marcus Bishop

"We stay together. It wont be smart to run around alone with a killer on the loose." Marcus said.

"Fine. But if we have any chance of catching this guy we need to move fast." The female guard said. And with that they took of running down the hallway. Room 219 is second class, it belongs to Armando Gonzales. Marcus had worked with him a few times before. I hope he's alright. Marcus reached room 219, the door was left wide open. Marcus pulled out a pistol he'd taken from a security guard and slowly walked in the room. He immediately saw a man sprawled face down on the floor in a pool of blood. Marcus inched further into the room, he saw two Navy sailors dead, one in a chair the other on the floor. The one in the chair had his throat slit, the one on the floor had a knife in his eye.

"What the fuck..." The female guard said.

"This wasn't murder, this was a fucking massacre." Marcus said. He heard a loud thump come from a bedroom. Marcus motioned towards the door and the male guard slowly approached the door and tried the knob.

"It's locked." He said. Then proceeded to kick the door down, Marcus and the female guard breached the room. Marcus saw someone standing with a gun in his hand.

"Drop the weapon! Hands where I can see them!" Marcus yelled, luckily the man dropped the gun without protest. The man looked injured, blood was coming from a gash in his cheek and there was a deep wound on his shoulder turning his shirt a crimson color.

"Don't shoot. Were friendly." He said. Marcus looked at the other people in the room. One of them was missing an arm and the other was horribly pale. There was also a kid who looked around eight-teen who looked like he shit himself.

"What happened?" Marcus asked.

"I don't know, just some guy came in and started killing everyone. We only escaped by a miracle. That medic we were with was the fastest to react, shot three rounds at the guy. Hit him in the chest all three times. The guy was wearing a bulletproof vest. The shots woke me up and a barely avoided getting killed." The sailor said.

"Who are you?" The female guard asked.

"I'm Rodger. And uh, this is Lucas, Johanna, and Angela. The one's dead are Leon, Armando, and..." His voice trailed off. "I don't even know his name. He saved my life and I didn't even bother to learn his name." He finished. The female guard approached him and began bandaging his wounds.

"Holy shit. Marcus come here!" Marcus heard the male guard yell from the main room. Marcus walked over to him and saw him hunched over the dead medic. The guard grabbed the handle of the knife and pulled it out with some effort. The blade was a shiny stainless steel coated in a nice layer of blood.

"Uh, gross. What did you want to show me?" Marcus asked.

"Here, look at this." He said, Marcus moved closer and the guard handed him the knife.

"Look at the handle." He said. The handle was a nice polished oak handle, the blade itself was about seven inches long. Marcus looked closely at the handle and saw an inscription carved into it.

"J.K." Is all it said, but that was enough.

"Jake Kutcher." Marcus said.

"We missed our chance. Now there's no telling how many will die." The male guard said.

"I want every available security guard on the case now. We crack down on this guy, constant routine searches, random spot checks. The whole nine yards." Marcus said. Marcus placed the knife on the ground and stood up. He turned around and began walking back to the bedroom, but when he was about halfway there he heard a gargling sound behind him. Marcus turned around and saw a man holding the security guard by his shirt collar, shoving a knife into his throat. The man dropped the security guard and turned to Marcus. Time seemed to slow down as the man started coming towards Marcus. Only seconds to react.

choice

[shoot]

[run]

• [run] Run Marcus Run!!!

Awesome Chapter!!!!!

Marcus Bishop "We stay together. It wont be smart to run around alone with a killer on the loose." Marcus said. "Fine. But if we have

• [shoot]

Damn, I don't know... Seeing how I'm running out of characters (RIP Leon), I am almost tempted to let him run. But I don't want to miss the chance of killing this guy, since this could be a chance of stopping the killing. There is also no guarantee that Marcus manages to outrun him. Finally and most importantly, I guess he would probably endanger Rodger and the others if he just runs away.

Marcus Bishop "We stay together. It wont be smart to run around alone with a killer on the loose." Marcus said. "Fine. But if we have

• [shoot]

• edited February 2015

Shoot

Sign in to comment in this discussion.