Stranded: interactive story

1141516171820»

Comments

• Yes, this is the end. As in, the end the end. No more of this story will go on, but as I have eluded to, there may be a new series as a continuation of this, or a t least a mini-series.

Damn it, Marcus And Mariza too... that was unexpected and I am not sure what to say. I'm just completely stunned at this. Holy shit, that w

• I see. Well, it was definitely an unexpected ending :D I think, if there will be some sort of continuation, my other questions will be answered in time. I mean, I have my theories for all of them, but I am always ready to see them confirmed or refuted. Anyway, this was a great story. I loved every part of it and if you decide to continue it in some way, be it as a completely new series or as a mini-series, I will definitely continue to read it :)

mr.quality posted: »

Yes, this is the end. As in, the end the end. No more of this story will go on, but as I have eluded to, there may be a new series as a continuation of this, or a t least a mini-series.

• Thanks for stick with me until the end. I know I kinda got lost at the halfway point when I refused to work on this one, but you stuck with it. Thank you. And I'll make sure to let you know if there will be a continuation.

I see. Well, it was definitely an unexpected ending I think, if there will be some sort of continuation, my other questions will be answere

• Wow, that was a great and unexpected finale. Poor Marcus and poor Mariza. This story was awesome and if you want to continue it I will continue to read it. The small part after the end made me very interested in what a sequel could bring.

Marcus Bishop Marcus eyes the Lieutenant. The arrogant bastard. Everyone know it, this guy was just full of himself. But that was beside

• One moment...

janitor posted: »

Wow, that was a great and unexpected finale. Poor Marcus and poor Mariza. This story was awesome and if you want to continue it I will continue to read it. The small part after the end made me very interested in what a sequel could bring.

• So, In light of my birthday Nov. 4, I've decided to birth another mini-series from this story. It will include characters from this story, but will involve new ones. This mini-series may or may not grow to be a full stand alone series, depending on popularity and overall review. I'll get the story up as soon as i can, so you guys can have fun with character submission, but no promises on when I will start it... Or how for that matter. I should really start thinking things through more.

King Quality out.

• edited November 2015

I knew, I should have read this announcement earlier. Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day! A Stranded mini-series sounds awesome and I am excited for it :D

So, In light of my birthday Nov. 4, I've decided to birth another mini-series from this story. It will include characters from this story, b

• Yeah, I just turned 16. And, I'm headed for camp today, so I won't be around all weekend.

I knew, I should have read this announcement earlier. Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a wonderful day! A Stranded mini-series sounds awesome and I am excited for it

• Attention all readers! I for once in my life remembered to do something! The new story, and continuation of Stranded, is out now!

https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101835/youngstown-interactive-story?new=1

• Awesome :) I will submit characters for the new story soon!

Attention all readers! I for once in my life remembered to do something! The new story, and continuation of Stranded, is out now! https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101835/youngstown-interactive-story?new=1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.