Stranded: interactive story

Comments

• Hey yo guys! Just decided to give a quick shout out to a story

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92014/the-walking-dead-blood-character-submission-open

the story itself hasn't yet started, awaiting more readers and characters!

• I'm sorry, I haven't even realized I've been killing off all your characters.

[shoot] Damn, I don't know... Seeing how I'm running out of characters (RIP Leon), I am almost tempted to let him run. But I don't want t

• Kevin Smith

"I'm not going to lie to you guys, you deserve better." Kevin took a deep breath. He could already see the hurt in Kathryn's eyes. "Andre was bitten by one of the infected, he went out alone and blew up the radio tower. He told me he had something he wanted to get done before he died." Kevin finished.

"Andre. He's, He's dead?" Kathryn asked, choking back tears.

"He was a great guy. He saved your life, he saved my life, and he saved everyone on that ship. All we need to do is contact them." Kevin said. Kathryn broke into a sob. Samantha followed suit. Kevin himself found it hard to keep the tears in, but he had to. He had to stay strong, strong was all he had left.

"I know its a lot to ask, but we need to get out on the water so we can contact the ship. They'll most likely want to talk to someone they know." Kevin said. The only answer he got was the sound of sobbing. Kevin stood and poured water into two cups. He gave a cup to Samantha and Kathryn. Wasn't much, but at least it showed he was thinking of them. Kevin leaned against the wall, and the room was silent except the occasional sniffle.

"H-how much time do we have?" Samantha asked, whipping tears from her face.

"We only have twenty minutes. I completely understand if you don't want to go, it just-" Kevin began.

"I'm going. No one else is going to die because of me. No one." Samantha said.

"Samantha, you cant possibly think this is your fault." Kevin said. Samantha didn't answer, only hung her head and drank some water.

"We should leave soon. If we want to be in range by then." Kathryn said solemnly.

"Yeah, lets go." Kevin said as he stood. Kathryn stood up to. Kevin walked over to Samantha and pulled her up. The second he touched her he could feel she tensed up, whoever that guy was had obviously gotten to her. Together the three of them walked down the stairs and out of the building. They headed south along the dock towards the boat Kevin had found.

end of chapter

this is going to be the last chapter tonight.

• edited February 2015

No need to be sorry :D

At least with Alex I was actively rooting for his death, while Andre and Leon were created because characters were needed. I guess the deaths of Andre and Leon were vote determinant, right? At least Sammy and Marcus are still alive :D

mr.quality posted: »

I'm sorry, I haven't even realized I've been killing off all your characters.

• That was a great chapter!

Sammy seems to be on the verge of a breakdown at last. Poor girl :( On the other hand, I'm glad that my initial suspicion of Kevin was misplaced. He is a pretty cool guy.

Kevin Smith "I'm not going to lie to you guys, you deserve better." Kevin took a deep breath. He could already see the hurt in Kathryn's

• Yes, their deaths were determined by votes. And yes, Sammy and Marcus are still alive. :)

No need to be sorry At least with Alex I was actively rooting for his death, while Andre and Leon were created because characters were n

• Marcus Bishop

No. I'm not going to run and cower. This guy has caused terror to long. Marcus thought as, in one swift movement, pulled out his pistol and fired three rounds in rapid succession. Each shot was a direct hit in the chest, a hit that should have killed him. But the man kept running at him. A little to late Marcus remembered the man was wearing a bulletproof vest. At the last second Marcus jumped to the side to avoid the knife. He felt a searing pain in his right shoulder and yelped in pain as the man grabbed him and threw him to the ground. Laying on his back Marcus got a good look at the guy, He had piercing blue eyes and black hair that was covered by a hoodie but the hood had fallen down reveling his face and hair. This guy was definitely Jake Kutcher. Jake took the knife and brought it downwards towards Marcus' chest but Marcus caught his hand. Marcus attempted to push the knife away but Jake was pretty strong, the knife slowly inched closer to Marcus's sternum until it was resting on his chest. Marcus pushed with all his might but the knife slowly burrowed into his chest, blood oozed from the new wound making Marcus' grip falter. But he didn't let go.

"I'm not going back. I don't care how many people die. I'm NOT. Going back" Jake said.

Bang, bang, Bang

Three loud noises in rapid succession. Gunshots. The first bullet sailed uselessly past Jake, the second nicked his skull, right above the ear. That was going to hurt. The third bullet nailed Jake Directly in the left arm, he instinctively let go of the knife and grabbed his arm. Jake fell over backwards.

"Agh, shit!" Jake yelled as he stood up.

Click, click,click.

Empty. Jake glared at Marcus distasteful then ran away out the door. But not before leaving some parting words.

"This isn't over. It never is." He said as he turned the corner and disappeared out of sight. Marcus slowly stood, carefully avoiding using his right arm. Marcus turned to face the shooter. The one-armed Johanna stood in the bedroom doorway holding a pistol.

"I almost had him." Johanna said, though her voice sounded far away. Rodger was standing behind her.

"You shouldn't be up. You lost a lot of blood." Rodger said, Johanna didn't respond she only stared at Marcus, although she didn't seem to even be looking at him. Suddenly she raised he pistol and aimed at Marcus.

"You!" She screamed as she repeatedly pulled the trigger, luckily it wasn't loaded. Rodger approached her from behind and snatched the gun from her hand. "He was just... But how? What happened?" She said, obviously confused. Then she sank to her knees and fell forward onto her face, unconscious.

Kevin Smith

Kevin lead the others down the docks in complete silence, no one wanted to speak and Kevin understood that. Someone they knew, someone they trusted had just died. They weren't just going to move forward from that, they needed time. Kevin was thankful they even came with him, for that he owed them. He didn't know why, but he felt like he owed them for Andre to. Like his death was somehow his fault.

"How much farther?" Kathryn asked breaking the silence. Her voice was still shaky.

"Not much farther. actually, I think I see it." Kevin said as the ship came into view, it wasn't a large vessel. It was a tug boat, small but powerful. Kevin respected that. Its had a name painted on it's side, the USS Pioneer. respectfully named after a navy mine destroyer. While he was looking around the ship he found a paper with all the crews names on it. It was strange but Kevin kept it, he felt like if her was going to take a dead mans ship he should pay respects to the crew. Kathryn walked up to the ship, looked it over and walked up the gangplank onto the ship. Kevin put a hand on Samantha's shoulder and guided her up the gangplank onto the ship. Again she tensed up at his touch.

"Sorry. I know you don't like being touched. Just didn't want you to fall overboard." Kevin said once the were on the ship. Samantha sighed and was lead by Kathryn into the small crew area. Kevin went and untied the mooring lines and went into the control room. He'd never driven a boat before, but it cant be to much different from a car, right? He was proven wrong. He couldn't even figure out how to get it started. He had to ask Kathryn for help, but eventually he got it started and they were on their way to intercept the Olympus. Kevin glanced at his watch, Ten minutes. They had to move fast if they wanted to be in range. Kevin found the throttle and pushed it all the way forward, fast. But no as fast as he wanted. If everything went okay they'd get there without a minute to spare. If anything went wrong, they might have to risk using the radio in the range of the bandit's signal range. But they would have more people then, they would be able to defend themselves better. Kevin felt something brush against his leg and nearly jumped out of his shoes. He pulled out his gun and looked down, instead of seeing and infected trying to eat his leg Kevin saw a small kitten who just wanted some attention.

"How'd you get on here?" Kevin asked the cat like it could speak. Kevin reached down and the cat brushed against his hand, obviously not scared by him. Kevin picked the cat up in his arms, it began purring loudly. It almost made him smile. He looked at the kitten in his hands and almost for a second thought everything could be better, that what was broken could be fixed. That his brothers and family were out there somewhere, alive. That this would all end and everything would resume like nothing ever happened. But Kevin knew it wouldn't. Nothing would ever be the same, what's broken will never be fixed, his family, his brothers were most likely dead. But that was no reason to give up hope, because that's just the beginning of the end. This may very well be the end of the world, but I'm not going to just sit back and watch it happen. Kevin walked out of the control room and into the crew area and found Samantha sitting on a couch and Kathryn in a chair. Kevin walked over to Samantha and placed the kitten in her lap.

"It's beautiful." She said, a weak smile pulled at the edge of her lips. "Thank you." That comment hit Kevin like a boulder.

"You can see?" Kevin asked.

"A little, it's starting to come back. everything is spotty and blurry, but at least I can see." She said.

"Thank God." Kevin said as he turned to walk back to the control room, he knew the waters were empty but didn't want to leave the ship to its own devices. As he walked away Kathryn stood up and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you... For everything. Your a good guy Kevin. You really are." She said.

"Thank you." Kevin said, and walked back into the control room, five minutes. He couldn't help it. A small smile formed on his face. The world was going to change, for better or for worse, and Kevin was going to be there while it happened and he was going to be damn sure they were there to.

end of chapter, sorry no choice.

• Great chapter, Quality!

Marcus Bishop No. I'm not going to run and cower. This guy has caused terror to long. Marcus thought as, in one swift movement, pulled ou

• thanks!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Great chapter, Quality!

• Great chapter! I loved Kevin's PoV, it was just wonderful. Marcus' part has me really intrigued, especially Johanna's outburst at the end.

Marcus Bishop No. I'm not going to run and cower. This guy has caused terror to long. Marcus thought as, in one swift movement, pulled ou

• Thank you! I spent lot of time on this part!

Great chapter! I loved Kevin's PoV, it was just wonderful. Marcus' part has me really intrigued, especially Johanna's outburst at the end.

• Awesome Chapter!!!

• edited February 2015

Kevin Smith

Three minutes. Kevin counted down, he could see a pack of three ships slowly moving across the horizon. One of them had to be the Olympus. Kevin called Kathryn and Samantha up to the control room, they had to be out of the bandit's range. It was now or never. With a trembling hand Kevin plucked the radio off the console and pressed the button.

"Olympus, do you copy.?" He asked,

"This is the Olympus. Who is this?" A mans voice asked. Samantha grabbed the radio out of Kevin's hands, she obviously was seeing better now.

"Marcus! Its me, Samantha!" Samantha said into the radio, obviously exited.

"No, Its Philip. Where are you?" The man asked from the other end of the radio. Kevin grabbed the radio back.

"were on a small tugboat, the USS Pioneer. The place your headed, Rickson's port, its a trap. Its been overrun by bandits and infected. If you go there your guaranteed to die." Kevin said, a harsh way to break the news but hopefully it will work.

"Infected? Bandits? What the fuck are you talking about?" The man said. Ohh, yeah. They still don't know.

"Look, this is going to sound crazy. But there's a serious virus going around. It kills people and brings them back to life, and the undead's only goal is to kill all of the living. These people, some crazy fuckers, they took over Rickson's port and they will do anything to survive. Including kill everyone and anyone that poses a threat. Your only choice is to follow us back to Anderson's port." Kevin said. This probably sounded insane to someone who had no clue what was happening in the world around them.

" sir, whatever your smoking you need to quit. We have two navy cruisers that will blow you out of the water if you try anything. I suggest you turn you boat around and go home." Philip answered.

"You'll die if you go to Rickson's that's a promise." Kevin said. He turned and looked at Samantha and Kathryn.

"Why would we listen to you?" Philip said. Shit, why would he listen to me. What do I have? I have two of their people! That's what I have, but that could also tragically backfire and get me killed. But if it keeps them safe, its a risk I'm willing to take. And I don't think just asking nicely will work on this guy. But, I could always just let them get themselves killed. As much as I don't like it I cant make them listen to me.

choice

[Please, Just trust me]

[I have two of your people, and if you don't follow me back to port I will murder them both]

[turn around and go back without the Olympus]

• [I have two of your people, and if you don't follow me back to port I will murder them both] It´s the only way

Awesome Chapter!!!

Kevin Smith Three minutes. Kevin counted down, he could see a pack of three ships slowly moving across the horizon. One of them had to be

• Thanks! And just so you know, this will be the last part tonight.

supersagig posted: »

[I have two of your people, and if you don't follow me back to port I will murder them both] It´s the only way Awesome Chapter!!!

• [Please, Just trust me]

Oh god, I don't know. I have the feeling that threatening to hurt Olympus men is a very bad idea and could get more than just Kevin killed... and after all this moron Philip was just talking to the girl they have been searching for in the past days. Maybe that's worth something.

Kevin Smith Three minutes. Kevin counted down, he could see a pack of three ships slowly moving across the horizon. One of them had to be

• [I have two of your people, and if you don't follow me back to port I will murder them both]

• Are you still accepting characters? :c

• Always! :)

#TeamSarah posted: »

Are you still accepting characters? :c

• [Please, Just trust me] - I'm gonna agree with Liquid here.

My asshole character Phillip is going to be the death of everyone. ;-;

• 2-2 tie right now

• Name: Eli Green

Class: 1st (rich people)

Appearance: Eli has blonde hair that's gelled back (usually by his mother) He wears very fancy clothing.

Backstory: Eli grew up in an extremely wealthy family in Washington D.C, he went on this ship as a vacation with his parents. He attends private school even though he really wanted to just go to Private school. Eli is an only child.

Likes/dislikes: Eli really likes people who are laid back and easygoing, he also likes pizza a lot. He doesnt anyone whos is rude to his friends and anybody whose uptight or snobbish he also hates red meat.

Job and skills: Eli is a student who attends an elite private school

Relations to others: He has a mother and dad, his relationship with both is healthy.. his parents are very strict and snobby.

Other info: Even though Eli is rich he isn't snobby or rude (usually), we usually prefers to hang out with the 2nd class people behind his parents back because they are more of his type. He isn't afraid to made fun of 1st class citizens for their often snobby behaviour.

• Thanks! Just a question, are Eli's parents on the ship? If so can you give them a name?

Name: Eli Green Age: 15 Class: 1st (rich people) Appearance: Eli has blonde hair that's gelled back (usually by his mother) He wear

• Yes, Mary and Thomas Green.

Thanks! Just a question, are Eli's parents on the ship? If so can you give them a name?

• Thank you so much!

Yes, Mary and Thomas Green.

• (There was a tie so I flipped a coin for this choice) Kevin Smith

Before saying anything in response Kevin whipped the wheel to the left turning the tug back towards port.

"What are you doing?" Samantha asked. Kevin held up a finger to shush her.

"I have two of your people, Samantha Bishop and Kathryn Wizzneck. If you refuse to follow me back to port I will kill them both. There blood is on your hands." Kevin said, then released the talk button.

"What the hell was that!? Your going to get yourself killed!" Katheryn shouted.

"Yeah, but it might just save everyone on that ship. Just play along." Kevin said.

"I swear if you do anything to her I will kill you!" A new voice said. Kevin looked back at Samantha and Kathryn.

"You really want to do this?" Samantha asked. Kevin nodded yes. Samantha grabbed the radio out of Kevin's hands.

"Marcus! Help me! He said he's going to hurt us, he already... Oh shit, he's coming back. Please.. No.. Please!" Samantha said, putting on quite a show then releasing the talk button and handing the radio back to Kevin.

"That was pretty good." Kevin said.

"Eh, I took acting classes. Trust me, he'll be following us." Samantha said. Kevin had probably just gotten himself killed.

"Don't you fucking lay a hand on that girl! I will end you! Do you hear me?" Marcus yelled.

"Oh, I see. But how will you stop me if you aren't there? If you refuse to follow me you will never see her again." Kevin said trying to act like he was a bad guy, but it wasn't working. Kevin was just not a bad guy. A brief silence filled the cabin. Oh shit, they caught on. Kevin thought.

"Fine, fine. We'll follow you. We've ordered the navy to not fire on your craft." Philip said in a very annoyed tone. Kevin gunned the engine back towards port, he wanted to get back before them.

After a while the small tug reached the port, Kevin docked the tug in plain view so the Olympus could see it. Secretly Kevin thanked the past captain and crew of the tug boat for leaving the keys in the boat and a tank full of gas. It had saved many lives today. Kevin was the last off the tug and onto the dock. Kathryn and Samantha were already on the dock.

"What now?" Samantha asked.

"We wait." Kevin said.

"And then?" Kathryn asked.

"You try to convince them now to kill me." Kevin said gazing out at the three objects approaching the dock, one passenger ship, two navy cruisers. Kevin looked around the dock and found a nearby shipping container.

"I'm going to be over there, I'll provide cover if anything happens." Kevin said.

"Thanks." Kathryn said. Kevin walked over to the container, it wouldn't be easy to get onto but it would provide a great view. Kevin took his rifle off his back and chucked it on top the container then jumped up, he was able to grab hold of the edge of the container and pulled himself up. He picked up his rifle and lay flat on the container. He looked at the ships, they were getting a lot closer. I wonder why the navy agreed to this, Kevin thought. He knew they followed orders, so why would they break them if new orders hadn't come directly from the government? Doesn't matter now, here they come. Two minutes, Kevin guessed. Kevin scanned the area with his rifle, nothing was moving which was a good thing. He saw Samantha standing with Kathryn, waiting. Kevin had never seen someone lose as much as Samantha, she was a good person that was obvious. Kevin's gaze returned to the ships. One minute.

end of the part, sorry not very exiting but it cant all be action :P

I'll continue this later today.

• Awesome Part!!!

(There was a tie so I flipped a coin for this choice) Kevin Smith Before saying anything in response Kevin whipped the wheel to the left

• Thanks!!!

supersagig posted: »

Awesome Part!!!

• Marcus Bishop

The dock grew nearer and nearer. That guy was a dead man, the second Marcus got ahold of him.

"You said you saw him? Are you sure?" Angelica asked.

"I'm fucking sure, that guy was Jake Kutcher. There's no mistaking that." Marcus said, feeling the new bandage on his chest. He knew it could be a lot worse.

"Why are there so many murders?" Philip asked

"I don't know, why was there a couple thousand dollars worth of weaponry in the cargo bay?" Marcus asked.

"Fuck if I know. Shit, isn't that the boat?" Philip asked pointing at a small tug boat docked at the port.

"Yeah, I think so. Do you see that motherfucker?" Marcus asked, his voice full of hate.

"No, he's nowhere out there. But wait. I see Samantha, and the other one." Philip said. Thank God...

"Who's going to shore? I'm the captain of this ship, so I should go." Angelica said.

"I'm going. My sister is out there." Marcus said.

"I'm going to stay here. We probably shouldn't send our friends from the navy, since most of them are dead or insane from what you said." Philip said.

"Fine, but I don't like just you and me going." Marcus said to Angelica. The door to the room flew open and the female security guard Marcus had worked with earlier walked in.

"I'll go with you guys, I have people out there to. And if anything goes wrong I have some friends over on the Gettysburg that might help." She said.

"Fine, it's settled then. The three of us." Angelica said. The door opened again and another crew member walked in.

"We've reached port... And the navy ships, they just left. There gone, didn't say anything. They just left." He said, then walked back out.

"Looks like were on our own now." Philip said.

"We should hurry, get your stuff and lets move." Marcus said. The guard had her M-4, Marcus and Angelica both got a 9mm. The trio walked out onto the deck and down the gangplank onto the dock. Immediately Marcus spotted Samantha. She looked scared and sad, her face looked like someone had beaten her... Yup, this guy was dead. Samantha ran down the dock and embraced Marcus in a hug.

"Thank God your alright." Marcus said, momentarily forgetting his hate.

"I thought I'd never see you again." She said on a weak voice. The other person Samantha was with approached.

"Kathryn! It's you! Where's Andre and Benjamin?" The guard asked.

"There... There dead. Benjamin was burnt to death and Andre was bitten..." The one named Kathryn said. She looked almost traumatized.

"Damnit... At least your alright." The guard said.

"Where is this guy?" Marcus interrupted.

"Who? Oh, this is where we need to do some explaining. We were never in any danger, well we were but not by Kevin. Kevin is a good guy, he saved our lives more than once. We had to get you here somehow though." Samantha said. She looked over her shoulder. "We should talk about this inside where its safe." She finished.

"We can talk on the ship, it's safe there." Marcus said, turning back towards the ship. He noticed someone staggering down the gangplank, making strange wheezing noises. The thing looked directly at Marcus with its glowing orange-ish eyes, its skin tone was slightly blueish. As soon as it spotted Marcus it let out a loud yell and began running at Marcus.

Bang

A gunshot rang out from somewhere, a spurt of blood came out of the things head and it fell to the ground.

"Where did that shot come from?" Marcus asked.

"That was Kevin." Samantha said. "And that ship is less safe than out here in the open, We'll talk in the building over there." Samantha said pointing out a large building nearby, it was probably the HQ of this port.

"Yeah, lets go." Marcus said, he had so many things going through his mind right now. He didn't know who he could trust, who he couldn't. He didn't know what to say or if he should say anything at all. He'd just gotten his sister back, and that was all he needed. Marcus was never going to let her lout of his sight again...

Marcus and his group followed Samantha and Kathryn towards the building, He didn't know it yet but he was in for a rude awakening....

End Of chapter

P.S. If anyone wants to make a name and bio for that female guard that would be much appreciated... Thanks! :P

• Great chapter! I was honestly scared someone was going to kill Kevin, but luckily he's alright! :D

I'll try giving the guard a name and bio, just give me bit. :D

Marcus Bishop The dock grew nearer and nearer. That guy was a dead man, the second Marcus got ahold of him. "You said you saw him? Are

• Thank ya kindly.

Great chapter! I was honestly scared someone was going to kill Kevin, but luckily he's alright! I'll try giving the guard a name and bio, just give me bit.

• Really good chapter!

Marcus Bishop The dock grew nearer and nearer. That guy was a dead man, the second Marcus got ahold of him. "You said you saw him? Are

• Thanks!

finlander posted: »

Really good chapter!

• Name: Alice Erwin.

Class: Crew.

Appearance: Shout hair, dyed red. About 5'8", and thin. A kind face and blue eyes. Calming expression. General crew/guard uniform.

Backstory: Alice grew up a wanting to go out on sea, but she soon learned she didn't have the skills to pilot a ship. She moved onto the next best thing, that would allow her to go on the ocean, by becoming a security guard on a passenger liner. Her abilities to fight were put to the test when modern pirates attacked the liner and tried to take ship captive, Alice and a group of people overpowered the pirates and retook the ship. Though she found herself out of a job when the liner went out of business, she soon found herself working on Olympus as a security guard.

Likes/dislikes: Likes treating people well and being treated with the same amount of respect. Dislikes rude people and people who interrupt, as also as people she deems "horrible."

Job and skills: Olympus security guard. She's works quite well while under pressure, and is a good shot with most firearms. Her true expertise is hand to hand combat, but she's also well equipped to fight with a sword, pipe, anything really.

Other info: A scar on her lower right arm from when she fought off modern pirates.

Okay, there's the female security guard. I hope you like her! ^-^

• Thank you so much! You made my job so much easier!

Name: Alice Erwin. Age: 19. Class: Crew. Appearance: Shout hair, dyed red. About 5'8", and thin. A kind face and blue eyes. Calming

• No problem! I'm glad I could help. :3

Thank you so much! You made my job so much easier!

• Kathryn Wizzneck

Samantha led everyone into the building and up to the top floor. Out the window you would usually get a great view of the ocean but today it was blocked my a massive passenger liner. Samantha took he time explaining their current situation, it was obviously hard to grasp unless you've experienced it first hand. She explained the guy who captured them, the 'infected', Andre and Benjamin, Rickson's port. Everything. Katheryn jumped in and helped her out when she forgot a detail. When they were done explaining Marcus leaned back in his chair with a sober expression on his face.

"I cant believe this, I just cant. How could this have happened?" Marcus said.

"I don't know how it happened, no one does. But those infected are hard to take down, and they seem to be able to communicate and strategize which just adds to the danger level." Kathryn said.

"We've had a few cases with those uh, 'infected' on the ship. It's getting more and more common." The guard said, she had earlier introduced herself as Alice.

"This disease is highly contagious, it spreads faster when there's more people. At least, that's my guess." Kathryn said. The door opened and a man stepped in, it was Kevin.

"Is this a good time?" Kevin asked.

"This the one who you were with?" Marcus asked.

"Yes, he saved our lives." Kathryn said. Marcus rose from his chair and walked over to him.

"Sorry man, but I couldn't just let you go get yourselves killed. I never had any intentions of hurting Samantha. I promise." Kevin said. Marcus didn't respond, he just reached really far back and threw a right hook into Kevin's nose. Kevin stumbled backwards.

"Probably deserved that." Kevin said standing back up. Marcus then embraced him in a full hug.

"Thank you for taking care of my sister, but seriously never say your going to hurt her again." Marcus said.

"Yeah, sure thing. Just don't punch me like that again and we should be good." Kevin said, He began scanning the room. Kevin smiled at Samantha and Kathryn. That could've gone better, but it could have also gone worse.

"What now?" Angelica said, looking extremely board.

"We should get people off the ship and onto the dock, it's not safe on that ship." Kevin said.

"Alright, but what about after that?" Marcus asked.

What about then? Hadn't thought it through that far...

choice

[we attack Rickson's port with all we have]

[make ourselves at home]

[check out the surrounding town]

• Check out the surrounding town

Kathryn Wizzneck Samantha led everyone into the building and up to the top floor. Out the window you would usually get a great view of th

• edited February 2015

Sorry, I had to make a character of my own...

Name: Molly Hill

Class: Crew

Appearance: long curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, 6'2'', crew uniform, very young looking

Likes/ dislikes: Likes kind people, being around people. Dislikes laziness and stupidity.

Jobs and skills: works as a deckhand on the Olympus, not much skills to speak of.

relations: Kevin smith (read his bio)

• [check out the surrounding town]

Awesome Part!!

Kathryn Wizzneck Samantha led everyone into the building and up to the top floor. Out the window you would usually get a great view of th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.