Stranded: interactive story

Comments

• edited February 2015

■ Name: Kevin Smith.
    ■ Age: 42.

■ Class: 2nd.
    ■ Height: 5'10ft.
    ■ Weight: 175lbs.
    ■ Appearance: A muscular white man, wearing Blue jeans, Grey T-shirt, and a brown leather coat, Has short brown hair parted on the side, and a full graying beard.
    ■ Likes: Enjoys being around people, working, and exercising.
    ■ Dislikes: Lazy people, Smoking, and Drug use.
    ■ Skills: Sharpshooter, Mechanics, Welding.
    ■ Job: Works in construction.
    ■ Relations: is involved with one of the female crew members.

Personality: Is calm, intelligent, quick-witted, patient, and generally kind.

Bio: Grew up in Utah.
    Was the oldest of 3 brothers.
    Every fall, his Dad would take him and his 2 brother hunting, and thus Kevin developed quite a skill as a marksman.
    At the age of 20, Kevin began working construction, and has remained in the business for the past 22 yrs.

• Thanks!

Kenny/Lee posted: »

■ Name: Kevin Smith. ■ Age: 42. ■ Class: 2nd. ■ Height: 5'10ft. ■ Weight: 175lbs. ■ Appearance: A muscular white man, wearing Blue je

• http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/91547/the-leader-interactive-story

Sorry that the last few parts have been short. I have been sick and haven't felt like writing lately, I'll try to post more constantly with longer chapters.

• Hey guys, sorry to do this to you but like I said I've been sick and I don't feel like writing right now. I'm going to temporarily postpone this until around next week. Sorry guys.

• I hopte you get better soon!!

mr.quality posted: »

Hey guys, sorry to do this to you but like I said I've been sick and I don't feel like writing right now. I'm going to temporarily postpone this until around next week. Sorry guys.

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

I hopte you get better soon!!

• I know that feel bro, I hope you'll get better soon :<

Hey guys, sorry to do this to you but like I said I've been sick and I don't feel like writing right now. I'm going to temporarily postpone this until around next week. Sorry guys.

• I hope you get well soon, too!

• Thank you, I'm feeling better today than I did yesterday. So maybe (no promises) I'll do a new part later.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I hope you get well soon, too!

• Thanks! :)

finlander posted: »

I know that feel bro, I hope you'll get better soon :<

• Awesome sauce!

Thank you, I'm feeling better today than I did yesterday. So maybe (no promises) I'll do a new part later.

• Its been awhile since I've heard that one!

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Awesome sauce!

• Alt text

Its been awhile since I've heard that one!

• Andre O'Brian

Andre lifted his hand to shield his eyes from the light, after a few moments his eyes adjusted to the brightness and he took in his surroundings. His first thought was "Since when to ships have grass and trees... And buildings..." Then it sank in.

"Son of a Bitch..." He muttered.

"What? Whats wrong?" Kathryn asked. Her voice startled Andre and he accidently dropped Samantha.

"Fuck!" Andre said as he picked Samantha back up.

"Whats wrong? I've never seen you act like this before." Katheryn said.

"Kathryn. Something seriously fucked up is happening. Whatever virus or disease attacked our ship, were not the only ones." Andre said, staring at the lumbering bluish man with bright red eyes.

"How do you know? Where are we?" Kathryn asked coming out of the door way.

"Home. Or... Whats left of it anyway. That Man, or whoever. He brought us to the shore." Andre said, his voice quivering with fear. Something that had never happened before. Andre was overcome with a barrage of feelings, Would he ever see his friends again? Was the ship alright? What had happened here? No time for questions now. I need to figure out where we are and how to get somewhere safe.

"No. NO. No, no, no. This isn't fucking happening! What the hell!" Katheryn started screaming hysterically, Clutching her head. I guess the end of the world is hard for some people to take in.

Unfortunately, Katheryn's little melt down drew some attention. The bluish man with red eyes growled furiously and made a few sounds that sounded like morose code. Suddenly many more bluish figures with a plethora of different colored eyes came stumbling around the corned of a nearby shipping container. They began approaching Andre, the one with red eyes stayed towards the back making clicking sounds while the ones with yellow eyes lead the charge. Are they communicating?

"Get Down!" A voice boomed, Andre didn't know why but he obeyed. He threw himself to the ground gripping Samantha hoping Katheryn had gotten down to. Andre heard the sound of machine-gun fire, was that above him? Andre looked up and saw some of the Blue men lumbering forward into a hail of bullets. Andre yanked his gun from his back and began shooting at the humanoid figures, they all were wearing the same uniform... dock workers. Then as suddenly as it started, it stopped. All the blue men fell dead leaving only the red-eyed one, it stared directly at Andre and made a strange hissing sound Then its head burst into a fine mist of red accompanied by the sound of gunfire.

"Come on! We got to move! Its not safe here, noise attracts these things. There's a safe spot up ahead." The voice said, it was now next to him. He looked over and saw a man who looked to be in his early fourtys. He was wearing a brown leather jacket and had a full grey beard. "What happened to her? Was she infected?" He said motioning to Samantha.

"NO, She was just attacked by a fucking murder." Andre said

"Don't worry about it, I have some medical supplies back at the safe house." He said. "My names Kevin, by the way. And I think we have some explaining to do, but lets just go now." Kevin said.

"Yeah, I don't like being out here in the open." Katheryn said. The group of three began walking, following Kevin's lead towards this 'safe house'

end of chapter.

sorry for the lack of choices lately, I'm kinda just setting things up right now. Luckily I'm feeling a lot better today than I did all last week, so I think I'll be able to make parts quicker now.

• edited February 2015

Here's another.

Name: John Bowman.

Race: Caucasian.

Height: 6'4ft.

Weight: 235lbs.

Eye color: Brown.

Hair: Shoulder-length brown hair.

Beard: Brown Biker Mustache.

Wardrobe: Red flannel Shirt, Black T-shirt, Blue Jeans, Brown Work-Boots.

Relations: A wife, and two teenage boys.

Class: C.

Personality: Self-confident, Intelligent, Humble, Modest, Quick- thinking, Hardworking, Brave.

Like: Spending time with his family, Nascar, Football, Having a drink with friends.

Dislikes: Has a short tolerance for disrespectful people, Despises lazy people, Democrats, and Animal cruelty.

Bio: Grew up in Texas, the son of a farmer.
    Was a Straight A student in school.
    Became a licenced mechanic at 25.
    Started driving a Truck at 35.

Thanks!

• Leon Blackburn

Rain continued to pelt the deck, lightning flashed and thunder roared. Leon could tell the water was to dangerous to cross, and he couldn't just leave the rest of his crew behind.

"Hey, we can move her into my room. It's not far." The man said.

"alright, lets go." Leon said, he and the young man lifted Johanna and began carrying her down a hallway. A little while later the young man stopped in front of a door and pulled out his key card and threw the door open. He motioned Leon in, once he was inside Leon Laid Johanna on the couch.

"What do we do?" The man said.

"I don't know, we need to stop the bleeding." Leon said

"we can take her to the infirmary." The Man said.

"No, its been quarantined. Once you go in you cant come out." Leon said.

"Quarantined? But my father went there."

"I'm sorry. But we need to focus on the task at hand here. Is there anything we can use?" Leon said.

"Um. I'm not sure."

"We need a tourniquet, some water would be good. Towels and a needle and some thread." Leon said, recalling some of his basic training.

"Here, use this for a tourniquet. I'll go get the rest." The man said taking off his belt and handing it to Leon. Leon took it and tied it around the stump, he continued to hold a towel to the bleeding end. Moments later the man came back into the room with the needed supplied. Leon took the needle and tread and sowed the bleeding major arteries. The bleeding was now slowed dramatically.

"There's something else we need. I need a piece of metal heated up, it needs to be very hot." Leon said.

"Theres a stove in the kitchen. Why do you need a heated piece of metal?" He asked. Leon didn't answer, her moved Johanna into the kitchen and turned on the burner on the stove. Soon it was glowing red-hot. Leon took the stump end of Johanna's arm and placed it onto the stove. It was horribly rudimentary but it would hopefully work.

After Leon had gotten most of the bleeding stopped he cleaned the wound and applied a bandage. Now the waiting game begun, either Johanna was already dead or she was going to wake up. Leon sat down in a chair, Johanna was in the bed. Leon grabbed his radio.

"Hey, Rodger, Angela. Johanna had an accident, were currently in a passengers room. What's your 20, over." He said.

"Shit. Leon, Angela's gone missing. I've been looking everywhere but I cant find her. What should I do, Its a fucking mess outside right now." Rodger's voice answered.

"Fuck. Just get inside, no need in getting washed over board." Leon said. Fuck, another one down? Someone's targeting us.

"Copy that over." Rodger said.

"Hey, man you look like shit. Why don't you try to get some sleep, I can take care of her for awhile." The man said.

"Should I?" Leon thought "Can I trust him? What if he's the killer? But then again I haven't slept since... I don't know when." Just the thought of sleep made him drowsy, but he didn't want to get caught off guard.

choice

[get some sleep]

[stay awake]

• [stay awake]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Leon Blackburn Rain continued to pelt the deck, lightning flashed and thunder roared. Leon could tell the water was to dangerous to cross

• Great chaper!

[stay awake]

I really don't trust this guy. I might be wrong, but I think as long as Leon can still stay awake, it would be safer to do so.

Leon Blackburn Rain continued to pelt the deck, lightning flashed and thunder roared. Leon could tell the water was to dangerous to cross

• Stay awake

Great chapter!

• [Stay awake]

Sleep is for the weak, and the sleepy.

• Leon Blackburn

"Nah, i'm good. Thanks." Leon said. He didn't know this guy, how was he supposed to know this guy wasn't just going to kill him?

"Suit yourself." He said.

"Hey, what's your name by the way?" Leon asked. He didn't really care though.

"My name's Lucas. And whats yours?" He said.

"My name is Leon and that woman is Johanna." Leon said.

"Do you think she's going to make it?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know. I hope so, Listen. I don't know exactly what is, but something seriously fucked up is going on here." Leon said.

"Your telling me. Half the fucking ship is missing or dying!" Lucas said.

"Hey, I was just making a-" Leon began but the front door flew open and a man walked in, he was brandishing a rifle. But he didn't look like crew or navy.

"Who the fuck are you?" The man demanded staring at Leon.

"Dad?" Lucas said, the mans gaze drifted over to Lucas.

"Lucas! Are you alright? Did he hurt you?" The man asked.

"No, he's navy. Why would he hurt us?" Lucas asked.

"I don't know, but a passenger was just attacked and killed by two navy sailors." The man said.

"What? How? Were the only navy onboard." Leon said.

"Apparently fucking not." The man said.

"Look, they just need-" Lucas began but was cut off by a loud Thump

"What was that?" The man asked.

"Fuck. Johanna." Leon said, rushing towards the bedroom. Once he was there he saw Johanna laying on the ground clutching her arm.

"Its... Its gone..." She murmured.

"I'm sorry, I had to cut it off." Leon said.

"It... It hurts like hell." she said.

"I'm sorry, there's nothing I could do." Leon said. No response. Leon looked at Johanna and checked her pulse, she was still alive. Just unconscious. He lifted her and put her back onto the bed.

"Now, I think you have some explaining to do." Leon turned around and saw the man standing in the doorway.

"I'll tell you everything I know." Leon said.

Rodger Navy

Rodger wasn't giving up that easily. He was going to search every inch of this ship, he was not going to loose another friend. The rain began picking up so he was forced inside. He began searching the interior of the ship, people don't just vanish. Rodger moved down the hallway, he noticed the door to the HVAC room was open. then he saw blood, he approached the door and looked inside. He saw a Man who looked to be in his early twenties laying on the ground riddled with holes. Then he saw Two other bodies, US navy. Rodger Flipped the bodies over so he could see their faces, neither of them were Angela. But he did notice something strange, the man's uniform said 'Sanders' on it. But Rodger knew Sanders, and this wasn't him. Someone had stolen his uniform and snuck onto the ship. Then he saw the woman's name plate, it read 'Ocean'. Fuck, someone had stolen Angela's uniform. That means she could be being held captive or worse.

Rodger stepped out of the doorway back into the hallway, he had to find Angela quickly. Rodger heard something and turned around, he saw a man take off running down the hallway.

"Hey! Get the fuck back here!" Rodger yelled, he didn't stop.

"Hey, Rodger. This is Marcus bishop, someone gave me a tip and told me there was some suspicious activity in the first class area. They said they saw a man dragging a woman who matches the description of who your looking for into a room, you might want to check it out. Our security are a little busy, a fight broke out." a voice said over his radio.

choice

[chase the man]

[go to the first class area]

• [chase the man]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Leon Blackburn "Nah, i'm good. Thanks." Leon said. He didn't know this guy, how was he supposed to know this guy wasn't just going to kil

• [go to the first class area]

The guy who is running away could be Armando. If Rodger chases him, the other lead might get cold.

Leon Blackburn "Nah, i'm good. Thanks." Leon said. He didn't know this guy, how was he supposed to know this guy wasn't just going to kil

• Go to the first class area

• Andre O'Brian

Andre followed Kevin as they rushed around the maze of shipping containers. Where the fuck am I? He thought. Soon they reached a large building, Kevin pulled out a key and unlocked the door. Andre rushed in followed by Kevin and Kathryn. When everyone was inside Kevin closed the door and locked it.

"Hey, you can put her on that couch over there." Kevin said, motioning towards an old couch that was in the back of the room. Andre walked over to it and laid Samantha down on it, that poor girl. Blinded and beaten. Whoever that guy is I'm going to find him and kill him.

"Damn, she looks beat to hell." Kevin remarked as he walked over with a first aid kit.

"Yeah, and it could've been a lot worse." Andre said. Kevin kneeled beside Andre looking at Samantha.

"Where are you guys from?" Kevin asked.

"Were all from a ship, the Olympus. I have no idea how we got here, but we woke up in a warehouse. A good man was killed in there." Andre said recalling what had happened in the past twenty minutes.

"You guys to, huh?" Kevin said.

"What do you mean?" Kathryn asked.

"I mean, I was on the Olympus. I woke up in that same fucking warehouse, my best friend got killed in there. There was five of us then." Kevin said, not looking up.

"What happened to the rest?" Kathryn asked.

"I guess its the same as what happened to the rest of the world. They just up and left for no reason, I never saw them again. I found one of their bodies tangled in the barbed wire fence a few days later though." Kevin said.

"Do you know what happening?" Andre asked.

"No, but I'm assuming its some sort of man-made Armageddon. Those infected we killed out there, their everywhere. Nowhere is safe." Kevin said.

"But where are we?" Kathryn asked.

"Anderson docks, its in southern Georgia. I haven't been outside these gates, the infected cant get through the gates so were safe in here." Kevin said. He stood up. "That's all I can do, were going to have to wait until she wakes up to find out if there's any permanent damage. Until then, we should move to higher ground. The infected have a hard time climbing stairs." Kevin said, he began walking towards the stairs. Andre followed him.

They arrived on the third floor, a large glass window allowed for a great view of the ocean. Despite the fact that no lights were on it was very bright because of the sun.

"Put her on that sleeping bag over there, no ones using it anymore." Kevin said, Andre laid Samantha on a sleeping bag that was laying on the floor. There was five of them laying around on the floor. Kevin stood staring out the window into the ocean. Andre walked up beside him.

"It's out there somewhere, with hundreds of people on board." Andre said.

"I know, where is it even headed?" Kevin asked.

"Some port south of here. Rickson's port I think." Kathryn said.

"Rickson's? It cant go there! Everyone on board will be killed! That place is crawling with bandits and infected!" Kevin said, looking worried.

"How do you know that?" Andre asked.

"The radio, I can hear what there doing at all times." Kevin said.

"A radio? Dose it work both ways?" Kathryn asked.

"Like as in can you make calls through it?... Wait. no, no, no. You cant use that radio." Kevin said

"Why not? We cant just let them die!" Andre said.

"Because the bandits are also listening! We contact that ship and they'll know where we are. Then no ones safe, they'll come hunt us down, kill us, then kill everyone on the ship. And why would the US navy listen to us? There more likely to fire on us! And I don't even know if the radio will reach that far out." Kevin said.

"Fine, fine. We'll figure out another way." Andre said, He looked back at Kathryn. She looked very sad. "Hey, were going to figure this out." He said trying to reassure her.

"Yeah, sure." She said.

"Hey, it's going to get dark soon. May as we'll settle in for the night. We can figure this out in the morning." Kevin said, no one disagreed. everyone was exhausted. Andre just laid on his sleeping bag wondering what he could do to help, he looked over and saw Kevin was asleep. This was his chance. He could use the radio now while no one was looking, but what if all that stuff Kevin said was true? Andre had no intention of dying...

choice

[use the radio]

[go to sleep, there has to be another way.]

• [go to sleep, there has to be another way.]

Andre O'Brian Andre followed Kevin as they rushed around the maze of shipping containers. Where the fuck am I? He thought. Soon they reac

• Go to sleep

Kevin might be right, it's better this way.... Or not. If the bandits are listening, that would be fucked up so this seems more safe.

Andre O'Brian Andre followed Kevin as they rushed around the maze of shipping containers. Where the fuck am I? He thought. Soon they reac

I think Kevin has a good point. Even if they manage to get through to them, there is still the possibility that the Navy won't listen to them. The risk is too big, I think.

• [go to the first class area]

Chasing people seems to lead to death, like, all the time,

• Rodger Navy

Fuck. I cant waste time on this guy, Angela might be in danger. Rodger turned and ran the other way, hoping it was the right choice.

Rodger arrived at the first class hallway in a matter of minutes, he was confronted by a man.

"Hey, are you the navy?" He asked.

"Yeah, you said you saw something strange?" Rodger asked.

"Yeah, I saw some men carrying something that looked like a body into room 102. It was wrapped up in a sheet, but I saw a face." The man said.

"yeah, thanks for reporting that. I'm going to check into it." Rodger said.

"Just hurry." The man said, Rodger was alarmed by his sudden harshness but said nothing. Rodger walked down the hallway towards room 102, imminently he noticed something strange. There was a red streak on the door, it looked like blood. Rodger looked back but the man was gone, looks like I'm alone on this one.

Rodger knocked on the door, but got no response. After about a minute he twisted the door handle, it was unlocked. Rodger slowly pushed the door open, a horrible smell met Rodger's nose. Rodger almost threw up when he saw what was making it. Multiple dead and decomposing bodies were strewn across the room, blood was plastered all over the walls. Knifes, scissors, hammers, wrenches, and other items lay on a table soaked in blood. Piles of cloths were stacked in the corner of the room. Rodger gripped his gun and slowly entered the room. Rodger saw a small binder laying on an end table, he walked over to it and picked it up. It had a title scribbled on it, 'Identity's". He flipped the binder open to the first page, it had a picture of a young woman paper clipped to the page. The page had all kinds of information on it. Name, birthdate, blood type... Rodger flipped tot he next page and was shocked at what he saw. The picture was titled 'Angela Ocean'. Rodger threw the binder down, these people had their identities stolen. Angela was one of them, she was here somewhere. Rodger pulled out a flashlight and began searching the bodies, to his relief and horror he didn't find Angela. The people looked like they had been starved to death, and the markings on their wrists and ankles indicated they had been chained up. Rodger saw a door left partially open, he moved slowly towards the door. Rodger lifted his gun and threw the door open, scanning the room for any threats. He saw a bed, then he Angela laying chained to the bed. She looked horrible, very sick and pale. Her cloths were missing, stolen by those people Rodger had found in the HVAC, she only wore a pair of undergarments. Rodger hurried over to Angela and looked at the chains. They were locked with a padlock, Rodger looked around for a key but there was no way he was going to find one in here. He raised his gun and fired, the lock fell to the ground. Rodger picked Angela and carried her out of the room, he swore those dead bodies were looking at him asking for help.

Leon Blackburn

Leon sat down and told this man his story, Lucas butted in every once in a while to say something. The man had introduced himself as Armando Gonzales, Lucas' dad.

"That's all I know, I swear." Leon said when he was finished. Thunder roared outside. Armando laughed a little.

"I'd like to trust you, really I would. But the thing is, I just watched two of your men kill one of my friends." He said.

"If that happened, I have no idea. No one said they were sending anyone over." Leon said.

"I still don't-" Armando began but was cut off by Leon's radio.

"Leon, I found Angela. Something seriously fucked up is going on here. I found around twenty bodies in room 102, whoever killed these people also stole their identities." It was Rodger's voice, he sounded chocked up about something.

"Is Angela alright?" Leon asked.

"Yes. No. I don't know, she's unconscious but alive. For now." Rodger said.

" Hey, what room is this?" Leon asked.

"219" Lucas said.

"Bring her down to room 219. There's a medic already here." Leon said, he noticed the Medic standing in the doorway. Leon stood and walked over to him.

"Your lucky you called me when you did." The medic said.

"Is she.." Leon began

"Give her a few days and he should be fine, she's a fighter." The medic said.

"Yeah, she is." Leon said.

"I guess I should go back now."

"No, we still need you. Angela is injured." Leon said.

"What? Another one down? What the hell is going no here?" The medic said.

"Hey, we just need to keep our heads. OK?" Leon said.

"yeah. Yeah, I'm good."

The front door flew open and Rodger walked in carrying Angela who looked like shit and was barely wearing anything.

"What happened?" the medic asked.

"I don't know!" Rodger yelled, he didn't look to good either.

"Follow me." The medic said as he turned and walked down the hallway. A few minutes later Rodger came back.

"Is she alright?" Leon asked.

"No clue, I hope so." Rodger said.

"You look like shit, you should try to sleep. I've got it covered for now." Leon said

"No. You look just the same, and I saw someone while I was looking for Angela. He took off running for the Cargo Bay, I didn't follow him. But I think if we can find him he might be an answer to all this. But I don't know, he looked like crew. He may be nobody or he could be one of those identity stealers. What do you think?" Rodger said.

choice

[sleep]

[go to the cargo bay]

• [go to the cargo bay] sleep get people killed

Awesome Chapter!!

Rodger Navy Fuck. I cant waste time on this guy, Angela might be in danger. Rodger turned and ran the other way, hoping it was the right

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

[go to the cargo bay] sleep get people killed Awesome Chapter!!

• [sleep]

I don't think Leon can put up with staying awake forever. Sooner or later he will be tired in a moment where he really needs to be awake.

Rodger Navy Fuck. I cant waste time on this guy, Angela might be in danger. Rodger turned and ran the other way, hoping it was the right

• [sleep]

Like Liquid said, he can't stay awake forever. Annnnnd... the cargo bay sounds like a scary place.

• [Sleep]

• [Go to sleep god dammit]

• Andre O'Brian

"No, I cant put us all in danger. Especially if there might be a better way." Andre thought. He lay on his back staring at the ceiling until he eventually fell asleep

Andre awoke the next morning as the sun slowly rose on the horizon. He sat up and saw Kathryn and Kevin were awake already, Andre walked over and joined them by the window.

"Morning sunshine." Kevin said.

"Yeah." Andre remarked.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Kathryn asked.

"I was about to ask you the same thing. I need to know if your staying here or if your leaving." Kevin said.

"Were staying, for now." Andre said.

"Works for me, I think I found out a way we can contact the ship without being spotted." Kevin said.

"Yeah, what is it?" Andre asked.

"Well, this is a shipyard. And the Olympus has to go past here to get to Rickson's." Kevin said.

"So, your point is?" Andre asked.

"This is a shipyard! There had to be a ship somewhere, we could find one and rush to intercept the Olympus before it reaches Rickson's." Kathryn said.

"That actually might work. If the Navy wasn't going to blow us out of the water if we tried to get near the ship." Andre said.

"That's the beauty of it. We don't Have to get near it, just out of range of the radios" Kevin said.

"And how far do the radios reach?" Andre asked.

"Very far... But we can make them reach shorter." Kathryn said.

"How?" Andre asked.

"There's a radio tower not far from here. If we take that out we will tremendously reduce their radio's reach." Kevin said.

"How do you plan on taking out a fucking radio tower?" Andre asked, none of this was making any sense.

"We'll, its actually its pretty easy. Before, when I was here alone I did a lot of 'exploring' around the area. I found a warehouse almost full of explosives, no doubt that will take out a tower and then some." Kevin said.

"That might work, but you said no one survived out there." Andre said.

"I did. And I don't doubt it. But this might be the only way." Kevin said.

"were going to have to split up. I don't like that. One of us is going to have to go alone to blow the tower, one to search for a boat, and one of us should stay here with Samantha. Just in case." Kathryn said.

"I don't like going out there alone, especially if we don't know what to expect." Andre said.

"This may be our only chance, if I'm right we only have a few hours before the ship passes here." Kevin said.

"It's very risky, but it could work." Kathryn said.

choice

[follow the plan]~ If you chose this one, pick who goes to search for the ship, who blows up the tower, and who stays.

[find another way] ~ there might not be enough time to find a new one

• [follow the plan/Kevin for searching/Andre for blowing up stuff/Kathryn for doing nothin']

Andre O'Brian "No, I cant put us all in danger. Especially if there might be a better way." Andre thought. He lay on his back staring at

Sign in to comment in this discussion.