Stranded: interactive story

Comments

• Marcus bishop

The second Marcus had heard the news he took off running down the hallway. He didn't stick around for details, and he didn't want any. Samantha was his main concern right now. As he rushed down the hallway he replayed what Angelica had said, someone broke into and robbed Samantha's room, then they had hit her upside the head with a pistol. A passing couple found her laying in her room, for some reason the crew didn't move her to the infirmary. Marcus was pretty pissed off, he always knew something like this would happen, and now there's this robber running free on the ship. Marcus knew he was going to catch this guy, what happened after he was caught was up for debate. Marcus wanted to throw him overboard for the sharks to eat but he didn't think anyone else would like that idea. Marcus found Samantha's room and entered it. He saw Samantha laying on her bed with a bandage around her forehead, she didn't seem to be conscious. There were only a few people here now, one nurse, security guards, and the elderly couple who found Samantha. Marcus walked over to the nurse.

"How is she?" he asked.

" She's going to be alright, no permanent damage." She said.

"Thank you." Marcus said turning towards the guards.

"What happened? How did this guy get in here?" He asked

"We don't know, were working on it. We cant find any fingerprints or anything. Whoever did this has some experience." One of the guards said.

"What about them, what do they know?" Marcus said, motioning to the couple.

"They didn't see him, they only know he took off towards the bow." The guard said.

"Thanks." Marcus said, although he really didn't mean it. He'd actually thank them when they caught this guy. For now, Marcus had some time. Instead of relaxing like the captain told him to, he was going to go look for this guy. Only one problem, he had no idea what this guy looked like. Suddenly Marcus heard a moaning sound, he turned around and saw Samantha opening her eyes. Thank God she's alright. She reached up and touched her forehead and winced.

"Oww, what happened?" She asked.

"You were attacked, were looking for the guy." A security guard said

"I know that. Do you know who your looking for?" she asked

"No, not really." The guard admitted a little embarrassed.

"All I remember is he had blue eyes, black hair, and a stubbly beard." Samantha said, she tried to sit up but her face turned pale and she layed back down.

"You need to rest." The nurse said.

Now Marcus knew who he was looking for, he just needed to find out where to look.

choice

[check the bow]

[check below decks]

• [check below decks]

mr.quality posted: »

Marcus bishop The second Marcus had heard the news he took off running down the hallway. He didn't stick around for details, and he didn'

• [Check below decks]

Marcus bishop The second Marcus had heard the news he took off running down the hallway. He didn't stick around for details, and he didn'

• Check below decks

• [check below decks]

• [Check below decks]

• [check the bow]

• Marcus Bishop

The best chance of catching this guy is below decks, he most likely wouldn't stay above where he'd be in the open. Marcus moved down the hallway towards the crew passage. One he was below decks he began his search, he looked for anything out of the ordinary, anything to give him an idea of where this guy went. The below decks was light by fluorescent light bulbs, one of the lights was flickering like it was broken. Marcus moved towards it, he saw a movement to his left. He turned just in time to see a man holding a piece of pipe like a club. Marcus grabbed the guys arm and forced him to the wall, the impact made the guy drop his weapon. Marcus looked at the guy, he definitely fit the description. The guy kicked Marcus in the leg making him lose his grip. Marcus recovered in time to block the guys punch, and threw a punch back at the guy and hit him right in the jaw. The guy staggered backwards as Marcus thought about what to do next. The guy threw another punch and caught Marcus off guard. Marcus was hit in the gut and doubled over, the guy took off running down the hallway.

choice

[chase after him]

[get backup]

Italo Buonatesta

Italo really didn't have much to do anymore, Mark had gotten sick and went to the infirmary yesterday. He never came back. Italo had noticed that as time went by more and more people just disappeared. Italo really never left his room, unless he had a reason. He was usually looked at strangely by the other passengers who were of higher wealth. Italo looked over at the deck of cards on the table, he'd tried to play a game with another passenger but they couldn't play like Mark. Finally Italo got overcome by boredom and fished the TV remote out of the drawer and turned the TV on. What he saw made him do a double take, aerial footage of the Olympus was on the live feed of channel 3 news with the caption "Murderer suspected to be onboard Olympus, Multiple passengers confirmed ill with unknown virus."

Angelica Dawnson

"Repeat your last, Olympus." A voice crackled through the radio.

"We need relief, our passengers are falling ill and we do not have the capability to help them all." Angelica responded.

"Copy. There is a US Navy cruiser about 10 nautical miles off your port side, they are sending relief." The voice said.

"Copy." Angelica said. She picked up a pair of binoculars and peered out across the port side of the ship, to dark to see anything but she saw some lights in the ocean about 10 nautical miles away.

"Angelica, we have a problem." the voice of Philip said through her radio.

"What kind of problem?" Angelica said.

"We have a passenger demanding we turn all our TV's to the news, I think their catching on. What do we do?" Philip asked. Angelica knew the crew had the ability to take control of all the TVs on board in case of emergency. But she knew letting everyone on board know wouldn't be a good idea, even some of the crew didn't know yet. The navy's relief team would be here soon though, they would be able to take care of it if any of the passengers decided to riot.

choice

[let everyone know]

[keep everyone in the dark]

• [chase after him]

[Let everyone knows]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Marcus Bishop The best chance of catching this guy is below decks, he most likely wouldn't stay above where he'd be in the open. Marcus m

• [Get backup]

[Keep everyone in the dark]

Marcus Bishop The best chance of catching this guy is below decks, he most likely wouldn't stay above where he'd be in the open. Marcus m

• [Chase after him]

[Keep everyone in the dark]

• edited January 2015

[get backup]

The more, the better.

[let everyone know]

People must know the truth. It's an emergency.

BTW, nice chapter, bro.

• edited January 2015

Get backup

Let everyone know

Great chapter man!

• Thanks!

finlander posted: »

Get backup Let everyone know Great chapter man!

• Thanks!!

FauDeef posted: »

[get backup] The more, the better. [let everyone know] People must know the truth. It's an emergency. BTW, nice chapter, bro.

• Thanks you!!!

supersagig posted: »

[chase after him] [Let everyone knows] Awesome Chapter!!!

• [get backup]

No need to get killed here

[let everyone know]

They are going to find out either way, sooner or later. It's better to let them know.

• super pls

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/90322/forum-users-among-the-walking-dead-season-three

• Angelica Dawson

"Tell them, let them know. They have the right to know whats happening. But were going to wait until noon show the news, that way more people can see it." Angelica said, although she only wanted to wait until noon so the navy would be here.

"Copy that." Philip said and the radio went silent, on the horizon a dim light was glowing. The sun was coming up. suddenly the door flew open and Marcus walked in.

"I know where he is. I need back up to get him." Marcus said, his voice with an edge of urgency.

"Who is him... Wait. You for sure know where he is?" Angelica said. If she wanted anything it was this guy to be caught, at least that way she could tell the passengers that they did something.

"Yes, I know for sure. I just need help to catch him." He said.

Angelica thought for a moment then answered. "Fine, take everything you need. But you have to be back here by noon, no later."

"Fine. But why noon?" He asked.

"You'll find out then." She replied.

"Okay..." He said and turned to leave.

"Just don't get killed OK?" She said

"Wasn't planning on it." He said without even looking back, he walked out. Angelica looked out off the port side and noticed a small craft approaching the ship. It was still to dark to make out any features but she could tell it was only the size of a small skiff.

"Olympus, this is the USS Gettysburg. Prepare to be boarded. Any deviation off course will be taken as a hostile maneuver. Reduce speed to 10 knots, Over." A voice crackled over the radio. The USS Gettysburg? That ship is a cruiser... Wouldn't want to tick them off...

"Copy that Gettysburg." Angelica answered into the radio hoping that was the right answer.

"Copy that Olympus." The voice said. Thank God. Angelica thought, at leas were not getting blown out of the water yet.

• edited January 2015

Just to let you know, I need characters for the US Navy.

I'll take as many as I can get!

• Name: Roger Navy

Class: US Navy

Appearance:
    Alt text

Dislikes: Hysterical screaming, annoying people, stand still and babies.

Job: US Navy soldier.

Skills: he knows how to swim and shoot, being well trained in naval army.

Relations to others: Paid by government

Other info: His surname is also a joke.

Just to let you know, I need characters for the US Navy. I'll take as many as I can get!

• Thank you!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Name: Roger Navy Age: 31 Class: US Navy Appearance: Likes: Women, help, adrenaline, sea and fun. Dislikes: Hysterical scre

• One man navy! Whoo!

I kinda really need more navy before I can move on to my next chapter.

Just to let you know, I need characters for the US Navy. I'll take as many as I can get!

• Name: Johanna Louis

Appearance: black short heddle hair , blue eyes , white skin , 5,8 feet tall.

Dislikes: People that hate babies , Dumb people , Cold people

Job: US Navy Soldier

Skills: Fight , Swim , Shoot and Lie

Relations to others: None

Other info:

One man navy! Whoo! I kinda really need more navy before I can move on to my next chapter.

• Thank you. I think I'll take like 3-4 more navy for anyone who's interested.

Name: Johanna Louis Age: 34 Class: US Navy Appearance: black short heddle hair , blue eyes , white skin , 5,8 feet tall. Likes:

• Name: Angela Ocean

Appearance:
    Alt text

Dislikes: Annoying men, loud noise and hysterics screaming.

Job: US Navy Soldier

Skills: She is trained to calm passengers and save them in worse situations.

Relations to others: Paid by government

Thank you. I think I'll take like 3-4 more navy for anyone who's interested.

• Thanks again!!

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Name: Angela Ocean Age: 27 Class: US Navy Appearance: Likes: Peaceful conversations, explore, sea and rest. Dislikes: Annoy

• Name: Leon Blackburn

Class: Navy

Appearance: Leon is 6 feet tall, but more on the lean side, with tanned skin. He has short brown hair and a clean-shaven face with light brown eyes. Usually, he has a slight smirk on his face. On his left shoulder he has a deep bullet wound which he received from an enemy sniper. His left arm is slightly weaker because of that

Back story: Leon came from a very patriotic middle-class family with a long military tradition. Ever since the Civil War, members of his family had served in a war. He himself was never a true patriot, but joined the military under pressure from his parents. He stayed for the paycheck and for the attention and respect he got because of his uniform. Leon served in several war locations in the middle east and became a very deadly sniper. Outside of the battlefield, he is a very pleasant man, usually well-liked by his companions. He only stays in the army for the money and since he hasn't learned anything else, but is not a devoted soldier at all. He is known to question orders, especially when his actions could lead to the death of civilians, but his exceptional value as a sniper has prevented him from being discharged, so far. A bit over a year ago, he was shot in the shoulder. While he almost recovered until now, he still has occasional pain in his left shoulder and his left arm is slightly weaker as a result.

Likes: Money, Action, Flirting, Joking around, Protecting people

Dislikes: Blind patriotism, Needless violence, Prude and uptight people, Getting underestimated

Job and skills: He is a trained sniper with exceptional aim.

Relations to others: None

Other info: He is a jokester and usually very cheerful and friendly, but he can be serious if the situation demands it.

• Thanks!

Name: Leon Blackburn Age: 28 Class: Navy Appearance: Leon is 6 feet tall, but more on the lean side, with tanned skin. He has short

• Marty Aaron

Marty knew something was up. A small craft had been circling the ship for a while now. He first noticed the craft at around 10:00, It was 12 o'clock now. Even worse, he couldn't find Armando. After they left the infirmary the guy just disappeared. It was only 12:00 o'clock, but he wondered where he went. Marty gazed out at the craft that was circling the ship, there was around four people on it, it had an American flag on it. At least its an American ship... Wait. Is that ship getting closer? Marty was unsure but it looked as if the small craft was easing its way closer to the ship. Suddenly someone appeared at Marty's side.

"So, you've noticed to." The man said.

"Who hasn't?" Marty replied although startled by the mans presence.

"You'd be surprised. My name is Santiago. My dad, Armando, said you knew him." the man said.

"So, your Armando's son? What happened to him?" Marty asked.

"Yeah, I don't really know. He kinda got sick and went to the infirmary, we haven't heard anything since and they wont let us in." Santiago said.

"Sorry to hear that. So what are you doing now?" Marty asked.

"I don't really know. Trying to figure out what to do, something's happening and they aren't telling us what. And now there's a ship circling us. We need to figure out whats happening." He said.

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Marty asked.

"We-" He was cut off by a commotion on mid-deck. Marty looked over and saw the small craft was next the hull. They were being boarded. Other passengers noticed and began screaming. Great just cause panic, not like were in danger or anything.

"People are stupid" Santiago said as if reading Marty's mind. Suddenly the ship's intercom sputtered to life.

Samantha Bishop

Wait. Did I hear that right? Samantha thought to herself. Maybe it was just her hearing things, ever since she was hit in the head her ears wouldn't stop ringing and her vision went fuzzy every once in a while. She heard yelling and commotion outside. Nope, definitely heard that right. The ship was being boarded. And they told us to turn on our TV's? Samantha reached for the TV remote, which was on the table next to her. She accidently knocked over a glass cup and it shattered on the floor.

"Shit..." Samantha mumbled to herself as she hit the power button and the TV came on to the news station...

Angelica Dawson

"What have I done.." She said looking out at the deck, people were running, screaming, even attacking each other. Angelica noticed a security guard try to break up the fighting but without any backup he disappeared into the mob.

"How can people be so stupid?" Marcus asked, he'd recently gotten back from his search. Which turned up nothing. He took the news pretty well.

"We need to get out there. They'll kill each other." Angelica said.

"Your right. We cant sit here while they tear the ship, and each other, apart." Marcus said.

"And how are we going to stop them?" Philip asked.

"The ship has an armory for the security guards, in case of a riot. Someone needs to contact them." Marcus said, he'd do it himself but he smashed his radio when he fell down the stairs. Real smart. Angelica picked up her radio and pushed the button, Nothing. She tried again, still nothing.

"Shit. Something's interfering with the radio signal." Angelica said.

"I think they got the message." Marcus said looking out upon the deck, where multiple crowd control units poured out onto the deck and wasted no time getting the crowd under control. The most unruly had to be shot. Only with rubber bullets, but that was enough to put someone down. Soon enough the deck was clear and the security guards went to work moving the injured.

"We should help them." Philip said.

"I don't want to go down there unarmed. Those passengers are out for blood, and were the highest in command here, so naturally there going to blame us." Marcus said. "What do you think?" He finished, looking at angelica.

choice

[help the security]

[stay here]

• [help the security]

Marty Aaron Marty knew something was up. A small craft had been circling the ship for a while now. He first noticed the craft at around 1

• [Stay here]

They appear to have it in control as of now.

Marty Aaron Marty knew something was up. A small craft had been circling the ship for a while now. He first noticed the craft at around 1

• Help the security

• edited January 2015

[stay here]

• [Help the security]

• [stay here]

Like Hope said, they appear to have control now. If they show themselves to the people now, they could cause a new riot. No need to get killed over that.

• Rodger Navy

Rodger wasn't planning on over taking a passenger ship when he joined the navy. But now here he was, on a small skiff about to board a civilian vessel that might have an escaped murderer on board, not only that but possibly a highly infectious disease to. Not Rodger's definition of fun, but it has to be done.

"Once we get on board keep contact with passengers to a minimum, keep your guard up, and keep your masks on at all times." Someone said from the front of the raft. Johanna Louis.

"Copy that. You all know the plan?" Angelia asked.

"Yup. Sure do." Someone said, a medic who's name Rodger hadn't learned. The entire team consisted of Johanna, Angela, Leon, Two medics, and himself. They were just going in to asses the current situation, help those who need it, after they gave the OK the rest of the relief force would come over.

"Alright everyone, this is it. Masks on!" Leon yelled loud enough to be heard over the roar of the engine. Rodger complied and pulled the gas mask off his belt and put it on.

"Like I said, Never take these masks off. We don't know what this disease is or even if its curable." Johanna restated. No one said anything and the raft began speeding towards the Olympus.

Johnny Hardship

cough,cough, cough

Johnny awoke unsure of where he was, unable to catch his breath. He felt nauseas and lightheaded, the lights were way to bright, and he was sure he kept hearing a faint Beep, Beep, Beep sound. He stared blankly at the ceiling, he was felling sluggish and was having a hard time processing his own thoughts. Someone in a doctors uniform noticed Johnny was awake and rushed over to him. He began checking Johnnys heart beat and taking his temperature, ect.

"Where am I." Johnny asked.

"Your in the infirmary." The doctor responded.

"Why?"

"To be honest I don't know, some sort of virus going around. Unlike anything we've ever seen before. Your the first to have survived so far..." The doctors voice trailed off.

"The first to survive..." Johnny thought about those words and looked around noticing how many others there were in here.

"Yes." the doctor said.

"Where am I?" Johnny asked again.

"I told you, the infirmary." The doctor said.

"No, Where am I. What infirmary, where." Johnny asked.

"The only infirmary on the Olympus. There's only one." The doctor said.

"Ohh..." Johnny said.

"Is that all?" the doctor said finishing with his check up.

"Just one more question." Johnny said.

"Yes?" The doctor said waiting.

"What's the Olympus?"

• Samantha Bishop

Samantha lay in her bed. The noise outside had died down, so Samantha guessed they had gotten the riots under control. The news on the TV kept repeating the story of the Olympus, Samantha was furious. Why have they kept us on a ship with a killer and a deadly virus? Why didn't anyone say anything? Why didn't they just head back to port? Whatever the reason, this situation was straight fucked up. Suddenly new live footage replaced the news anchor's face. It showed a small raft pulling up along side the Olympus, then the people on the raft began boarding the ship.

"As you see here, the US navy has sent help for the passengers aboard the ship. The Olympus is expected to reach port in Georgia tomorrow around noon, we will be following this story and providing you with new details as they develop... In other news..." The news anchor said, but Samantha tuned it out as she had no current interest in a story about synthetic bacon. She turned off the TV and went back to eating her soup. Suddenly her phone rang. She picked it up.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey, Samantha its Marcus. Im sure your pretty angry..." Marcus said.

"Angry? You've kept us locked up with a killer! Not only that but a virus to!" She didn't mean to but she kind of yelled.

"I'm sorry. It was what was best at the time, you saw... or heard... How they acted when they learned, we were trying to avoid that." Marcus said.

"what was best? You think letting people die is best?"

"It wasn't my call." Marcus said.

"I don't care if it wasn't your call. You should have done something."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. Anything." Samantha was getting fed up with this. She knew it wasn't Marcus' fault but she needed someone to blame.

"Im Sorry. there was-" Marcus didn't get to finish. Samantha slammed the phone into the receiver and buried her face into the pillow. The phone rang again, Samantha picked it up.

"Look. I don't want to talk right now marcus-" Samantha began but she was cut off by a voice she didn't recognize.

"The navy's on the ship..." The voice said.

"Yes? So?" Samantha asked cautiously.

"My time is coming to an end. I don't intend to go without a fight. I can evade a lot of people, but I cannot evade the entire navy." The voice said

"Who are you?" Samantha asked, now freaked out.

"Know that I as well as you am trapped aboard this ship. You can run all you want, you cant escape." the voice continued.

"Whoever you are. Never call this number again." Samantha said.

"You can stay where you are, yes. But whats to say im not in your room right now? You could run, but i'll always catch up to you. The choice is yours. May I just say, you look very blissful when you sleep..." The voice said sending shivers down Samantha's spine. Could he be in here? The door was locked.

"This will be my final job. I'm going to make sure i'm always remembered. If I go down, you do to." The voice on the other end of the phone hung up and Samantha was left clutching her phone. She scanned the room, no signs of anyone in here. But still, this guy could be anywhere. Would she be any safer in the open than she would be here in her room?

choice

[leave room]

[stay]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.