Stranded: interactive story

Comments

• 2-2 tie on stay or Leave.

mr.quality posted: »

Johnny Hardship "May as well just take the thing out." He said to himself as he moved closer to the box, The box was no constantly flashi

• [Help out]

Johnny Hardship "May as well just take the thing out." He said to himself as he moved closer to the box, The box was no constantly flashi

• Thanks!

[Help out]

• Marty Aaron

Marty couldn't just sit here and watch this, he had to help. He pulled his headphones out of his ears and jogged over to the men.

"Hey, what happened? Is he alright?" He asked. One of the men turned towards him, he was very tanned and ripped. Definitely someone you want to get on the bad side of. He was wearing a crew uniform, the other man helping him wasn't.

"I don't know what happened. We found him below decks passed out holding something." the man in the crew uniform said.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" Marty asked. The man in the crew uniform looked at him, Marty saw his name badge. It said 'Marcus'.

"Umm. Yes, actually. If you don't mind." Marcus said.

"what is it?" Marty asked.

"If you could help Mr. Gonzales here get this man to the infirmary, I could hold off the rest of the passengers so they don't get alarmed." Marcus said.

"Yeah, sure man. The infirmary isn't far from here." Marty said.

"Thank you Mr...."

"Marty, Marty Aaron." Marty said.

"I'll see to it you get some sort of reward for this Mr. Aaron." Marcus said "And uh, Armando, if you see Samantha out of her room yell at her for me. Now, get going. I don't want people getting suspicious." Marcus said.

"Hmm, who would get suspicious over two men carrying a body?" Marty sarcastically remarked. Marcus cracked a small smile then said "Get going." Marcus walked across to the port side of the ship and called for everyone's attention, everyone looked at him. Marty and Armando Seized the opportunity and began carrying the limp body of the man towards the ships infirmary.

Sebastian Borelli

Sebastian was having a pretty good day, Other than the fact it was extremely sunny. He'd enjoyed a delicious piece of pie for lunch, and was currently walking the interior hallways. It wasn't common for passengers to stay inside during a cruise but Sebastian didn't like the sun all that much, so he preferred to stay in the interior of the ship. The only bad part of the cruise came before he boarded, He'd made the mistake of allowing some 'communist piece of shit' park his car. That Russian had allowed his Bentley get rear ended, hmph, that what I get for trusting a communist. he thought as he walked past the infirmary door. Sebastian was quite racist, and didn't really like anyone other than himself. He was lost deep in thought when two men came stumbling down the hallway lugging a man between them. Sebastian jumped to the side of the hallway and the men walked by him.

"What happened?" he asked.

"um, Ah..." one of the men said, he had brown skin and brown eyes. Sebastian instantly hated him.

"He fell down some stairs, he'll be alright." The other said. He was wearing a Red Sox hat and jeans.

"I didn't ask if he'd be alright." Sebastian remarked crudely. The man groaned as if the unconscious man was listening.

"We should be going." The Red Sox man said.

"You better." Sabastian said. suddenly the unconscious man coughed all over Sabastian, spraying him with mucus. The two men gawked at Sabastian like he was some sort of caged animal. "Just... Go." He said through gritted teeth. The men did not argue and started down the hallway with their unconscious cargo in tow. Sabastian wiped his face and continued walking, now his mood mas ruined and he was grumbling unhappily to himself. Every once in a while he had to cough, and a wave of nausea came over him. But he dismissed the nausea as sea sickness and continued walking. Suddenly out of nowhere a man ran from behind Sabastian and stole his wallet and continued running.

"Hey! Get back here!" He yelled. He tried to run but his legs felt like they were glued in place. He fell flat on his face and his vision blurred, he saw the man that stole his wallet stop running and look back in horror. The thief then ran back to Sabastian. Sabastian felt like he was moving, then realized he was being dragged by the man. A wave of adrenaline filled his body, he had to do something. He wasn't going to let this petty thief kill him. But he only had limited strength, if he fought back he probably wouldn't get very far. He'd probably collapse a few feet away from the thief and get recaptured.

choice

[fight back]

[accept you fate]

Angelica Dawnson

Angelica looked out into the ocean from the Control room. She felt in charge here, she gave the orders. But recently strange things were happening, A suspected convict is on the ship and the mechanic was found unconscious in the HVAC room. She had to keep the ship safe, it was her job, her duty to return all the passengers safely. If anything went wrong it was on her head. She diverted her gaze to her cup of coffee. A man threw the door open and walked inside the room, Angelica didn't even have the look to know who it was.

" What did the door ever do to you Philip?" She asked sarcastically.

"What ever. Any luck on finding that Jake guy?" Philip asked.

"No, None whatsoever. Now we have an injured crew member and the passengers are at risk. we need to stop this guy." She responded.

"Yes, we do. But how?" Philip asked.

" I don't know. We should put all our security members to finding this guy." She stated.

"Are you crazy? We cant just put everyone on this one case. We have an entire ship to attend to." He said.

"I'm doing all I can. We need to return to port." angelica said.

"No, it would be quicker to continue to the US." He said.

"Fine, we continue to the US. Don't tell anyone, and I mean anyone, whats happening. the less panic the better." She said.

"Finally, something we can both agree on." He said, and turned and left the room. That guy seriously got under her skin. She returned her gaze to the ocean, the sun was beginning to set. This was the end of day one.

• edited January 2015

[Accept your fate]

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Marty Aaron Marty couldn't just sit here and watch this, he had to help. He pulled his headphones out of his ears and jogged over to the

• [accept you fate]

Marty Aaron Marty couldn't just sit here and watch this, he had to help. He pulled his headphones out of his ears and jogged over to the

• [fight back]

• [accept you fate]

Congrats! You made me hate Sebastian Borelli!

• Fight back

• Well, the character bio kinda stated he was a racist asshole...

FauDeef posted: »

[accept you fate] Congrats! You made me hate Sebastian Borelli!

• Thanks!

supersagig posted: »

[Accept your fate] Awesome Chapter!!!!

• [Fight back]

• edited January 2015

[Fight back]

XD Thanks for making Sebastian so hate-able. That's what I was going and you got it spot on. And you got the pie in too! :D

• Never forget pie!

[Fight back] XD Thanks for making Sebastian so hate-able. That's what I was going and you got it spot on. And you got the pie in too!

• So, I will get a new part up later tonight. I Got things to do first.

• Sebastian Borelli

'I'm not going out like this.' Sebastian said to himself. With every ounce of energy he had he flipped onto his stomach and forced himself to his feet. He glared at the man contemplating his next move.

"Look man, you can have the wallet back. Just don't tell anyone." The man said, although his vision was blurred Sebastian could tell this guy was afraid. Sebastian didn't answer but only threw a fist into the guys face, Sebastian didn't think he hit hard but the guy went sprawling onto the floor.

"Keep the change." Sebastian said. He felt quite pleased with himself both for knocking this guy out and for making a comeback. He could no longer feel his body, it was all numb. His vision began to tunnel, everything got darker.

'I don't want to die here.' he said to himself. He took a step forward and nearly collapsed but caught the wall in time to keep him up. He slowly moved down the hallway, no longer sure of where he was. Spots filled his sight, random pain flared up all over his body. Step after step, he moved forward. He saw a light, a very bright light, at the end of the hallway. Against his better judgment he started towards it. He had never seen such a bright light in his life. He ignored the pain and let adrenaline take control. He moved a little quicker now, the light was near...

Marcus Bishop

Marcus hopped they got the mechanic to the infirmary by now, he was losing the crowds attention. Apparently ball point pens and rubber band were not enough to keep a large group entertained. The sun was beginning to set over the Atlantic and people were getting restless, Marcus had successfully kept their attention for about ten minutes. The crowd disbanded one by one and began milling around doing stupid tourist stuff, taking pictures and that kind of stuff. Marcus scanned the area, he didn't see Armando or Marty so he assumed they made it to the infirmary. Otherwise they were screwed...

Marcus had a few minutes to waste before he had to be back in the control room, so he started walking around. 'might as well got talk to Samantha.' He said to himself. He was on the opposite side of the ship as her, he could just cut trough the center hallway past the infirmary and get there quicker. He started heading that way. He took a minute to look around at his surroundings. He respected this ship, it was his home, he had a love for the sea to. He quickened his pace and began nearing the hallway entrance. But as he got closer he heard something, shuffling, groaning, wheezing. Didn't sound good. He moved a little closer, a figure came into view. He looked like he hadn't seen the sun in awhile, But the worst part was the blood coming out of his mouth. It was the same thing that happened to the mechanic. The guy was staring into a ceiling light for some reason and didn't notice Marcus. Suddenly the man fell forward onto his face. Marcus heard a gasp come from behind him... Great passengers...

"What happened?" one of them frantically asked.

choice

[I don't know]

[I think he's dead]

[nothing, please got back to your rooms.]

• [I think he's dead] XD

Awesome Chapter!!

Sebastian Borelli 'I'm not going out like this.' Sebastian said to himself. With every ounce of energy he had he flipped onto his stomach

• [nothing, please got back to your rooms.] No need to start a panic, although this could just as well start one.

Sebastian Borelli 'I'm not going out like this.' Sebastian said to himself. With every ounce of energy he had he flipped onto his stomach

• I think he's dead

I want people to panic >:D

• [nothing, please got back to your rooms.]

Nothing to see here, especially not a dead body...

• I actually wasn't expecting anyone to vote for that one... Lol

[I think he's dead] XD Awesome Chapter!!

• Anyway you look at it its risky, these are modern day people.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

[nothing, please got back to your rooms.] No need to start a panic, although this could just as well start one.

• Wow....

finlander posted: »

I think he's dead I want people to panic >:D

• No, nothing of the sort....

[nothing, please got back to your rooms.] Nothing to see here, especially not a dead body...

• [I think he's dead]

• Marcus Bishop

Marcus stared at the body thinking of what to say, he couldn't really think of anything smart to say so he said the first thing he thought...

"I think he's dead..." Not a good idea. Marcus immediately regretted saying that. Someone in the crowd screamed and everyone fell into panic, yelling, running away, shielding children's eyes, snapping pictures on their phones. Seriously, who wants a picture of a dead man on their phone? Marcus was trying to think of something to calm the crowd down, but he didn't think his pen and rubber band trick would work twice.

"Maybe he's okay." Marcus tried to reassure the crowd, but his statement came out more like a question. Marcus could feel his face getting red. He fumbled with the radio on his belt and spoke into it.

"A passenger has collapsed near the infirmary hallway. Assistance needed." Almost as soon as he said that the ship's intercom crackled to life.

"This is your captain speaking, we urge all passengers to relocate to the nearest store or their rooms. Please remain calm, and make your way out of the deck and hallways. Thank you, I will update you on new information as it becomes available." Marcus didn't know what to think, but it was the break he needed. Most of the passengers walked away looking at each other trying to figure out what happened. Only a few stayed behind. Marcus just looked at the body of the man trying to figure out what to do. A few security officers showed up and made the rest of the passengers leave. Other security officers worked on moving the body. They lifted the body onto a stretcher, and to Marcus's surprise the man coughed. A weak cough, but at least he was alive. One of the officers walked over to Marcus.

"The captain requests you in the control room, ASAP." He said. Marcus turned and walked towards the control room, he probably had hell to pay.

Armando Gonzales

"What the Hell is going on in here?" He asked, more like yelled. Him and the other guy, Marty, had just brought the ships mechanic to the infirmary. But when they got there the place was a train wreck. There were so many people laying on cots, looking just like the mechanic.

"I have no clue. But we probably shouldn't stick around to long. I don't want to get whatever these people have-" His sentence was cut off by the familiar sound of a flat-lining cardiograph. A doctor wearing a surgical mask rushed over to the man. A nurse rushed over to Marty and Armando.

"I'm sorry, but you have to leave." She said.

choice

[Ok, we'll leave]

[Wait. first tell us what is happening.]

Samantha Bishop

Samantha was pretty fed up at this point. She didn't like being told what to do, and her brother and that guy ruining her lunch upset her even more. But now that voice on the intercom said she had to go to her room. Man, everyone's trying to control my life today. It was dark, so she really didn't mind going back to her room. When Marcus told her to go back to her room, of course she didn't. But now, she trudged her way back down the hallway to her room. Her room was just up ahead, but she saw something and hesitated. Her door was open. She didn't leave her door open when she left. "It must just be room service." She thought and moved forward. Once inside her room she knew something was wrong, all of her suitcases were open and her belongings thrown all over the place. She'd been robbed.

Samantha hear a noise come from the back of her room and moved towards it (A move she would later regret). When she was in the back of the room, no one was there.

"Shit..." A voice said. Samantha spun around and came face to face with a man wearing a hoddie and jeans, Samantha memorized every fearure of the man. Blue eyes, 5 o'clock beard, black hair... A pistol. Aimed at her. He grabbed his pistol by the barrel and swung it hitting Samantha in the head with the handle. She fell to the ground with the world going dark around her, the last thing she saw was the man run out of the room and an elderly couple, her neighbors for this cruise, run in. Then it faded to black.

• [Ok, we'll leave]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Marcus Bishop Marcus stared at the body thinking of what to say, he couldn't really think of anything smart to say so he said the first t

• [Wait. first tell us what is happening.]

Awesome chapter! Causing a panic probably wasn't the best move by Marcus. And while Sammy just got robbed, I am glad the robber had at least enough decency not to shoot her.

Marcus Bishop Marcus stared at the body thinking of what to say, he couldn't really think of anything smart to say so he said the first t

• [Wait. first tell us what is happening.]

• [Ok, we'll leave]

• thanks!

[Ok, we'll leave] Awesome Chapter!!!

• thanks, an yeah. I didn't actually think anyone would vote for the I think he's dead" option.

[Wait. first tell us what is happening.] Awesome chapter! Causing a panic probably wasn't the best move by Marcus. And while Sammy just got robbed, I am glad the robber had at least enough decency not to shoot her.

• Hey, if you guys have a story or something you want to share, go ahead and post it here. I don't mind.

• Ok we'll leave

• I have a FFA meeting tonight so, no new part. sorry, new part tomorrow.

• What it is a FFA?

I have a FFA meeting tonight so, no new part. sorry, new part tomorrow.

• Future Farmers of America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_FFA_Organization

Here's a link.

What it is a FFA?

• Marty Aaron

"Yeah. We'll just go." Marty said turning to leave. Armando turned to follow. As they walked out the door a few men pushed a man on a stretcher, he didn't look to good. Marty continued down the hallway with Armando following. He tried to register everything he just saw, something big was going on here.

"Look, its getting dark out. You should get back to your room. Find me tomorrow and we'll talk about this." Armando said.

"Yeah... What the hell was that?"

"I have no clue. But don't tell anyone. Not you friend, not your mother, not even your imaginary pet cat." Armando answered. Normally that thing about the cat would have made Marty smile, but he couldn't forget that he just watched someone die.

"Sure. I don't WANT to tell anyone." Marty said. He started to walk away back towards his room.

sorry for the short part. I will try to make the next one longer.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.