The Hunger Games: Interactive Fanfic (CAPITOL T.V UPDATED - I'M BACK!)

Comments

• I just got off school.

ayylmao posted: »

Where is everyone today?

• [Go in a group of two and three]

Gotta watch out from the outside (everybody) and the inside (Arielle)

THE TRAININGS PART 7.5 DISTRICT 9: Sofia Others began to come into the lunch room, which meant I'd probably see who else was either be

• I'm here!

Where is everyone today?

• edited April 2015

supersagig is on vacation as far as I know, so he might end up missing a few votes.

Where is everyone today?

• [Split up]

THE TRAININGS PART 7.5 DISTRICT 9: Sofia Others began to come into the lunch room, which meant I'd probably see who else was either be

• edited April 2015

New chapters have been added to the list: Victory interview, returning home, and the victory tour!

• Maybe. ;)

TWD_stan posted: »

Oh god.. ima really emotional person are you trying to like break me down?

• Oh god.. ima really emotional person are you trying to like break me down?

New chapters have been added to the list: Victory interview, returning home, and the victory tour!

• I'm doing that too! high fives self

• edited April 2015

[Split up]

• Yay to us!

TWD_25 posted: »

I'm doing that too! high fives self

• Starting part 8!

• edited April 2015

THE TRAININGS PART 8

DISTRICT 10: Mina

Travis and my parents would've loved a meal like this. Nothing in our District is comparable to the Capitol. I never got a full meal in my life but here the word "hunger" is unknown to all the inhabitants, unless it's directly followed by the word "games". One meal here could have fed the seven of us back home for three months. The quantity of the food is only surpassed by the quality of it.

Unfortunately no matter how marvellous the food is, it doesn't change the fact that most of us are going to be dead in the next few days. I shake my head to get rid of the thought and focus instead on the scene in front of me. The tributes from District six are sitting right in front of Colt and I. The both of them don't seem to be talking.

Tomorrow's our private training sessions with the Gamemakers, an event that will ultimately determine how many sponsors we'll have, and me and Colt are both a little tense because of it. I might show my skills with a machete, hopefully it'll impress the Gamemakers enough to give me a good score.

I pick up my fork slowly, trying to skewer the meat on my plate.

"Careful there Mina," Colt says "Don't want to hurt yourself."

"How exactly will I hurt myself?" I glare at him, putting a small portion of the meat into my mouth.

"Just starting conversation, sorry." He says, scratching his chin.

"Okay then, you're officially one of the worst conversation starters ever." I say, letting out a small laugh.

"Okay, let's try this again shall we?" He smirks, brushing off the crumbs off of his uniform.

"I think the elevators are one of my favorite things about the Capitol," Colt says, playing with his soup. "What about you?"

Leaning my elbow on the table, I reply sarcastically, "Oh no! You can't let me pick. There's just so much to like!"

I avert my eyes and let out a small giggle. I notice the tributes from six eyeing me down in disgust as they slowly unwrap their saltine crackers.

"Uh.. It was a joke." I say, staring down at my tray, not wanting to make eye contact with them."Sorry."

"And now, you're officially one of the worst sarcastic people ever." Colt whispers, placing his hand into my shoulder.

"Oh, piss off."

"Attention tributes, attention!" I quickly turn my head and see Atala yelling across the room in a loud booming tone of voice, clenching her fists together. "Lunch is now over, and since this is your last day of training we're going to finish off with the compulsory exercises."

Compulsory exercises? How fucking great. There goes my chances on training with a machete.

"Remember, fighting is forbidden." Atala says, pointing her head at a trainer. "First up is throwing knives and axes. A trainer will be there to assist you in the station."

"God damn it," Colt says, rising up from his seat.

"What?" I ask.

"We're throwing knives and axes." He mutters, crossing his arms. "I don't want to be the Careers laughing stock. I can't throw for shit."

"It'll be done before you even know it." I say, slowly patting him on the back. "Now lets go."

All twenty four of us begin to walk up to the throwing knives/axe station and line up in District order. 12 going first, and 1 going last.

"Welcome tributes, to your first compulsory exercise." The Trainer says, holding a small throwing knife on his left and a small tomahawk on his right. "So, before we get started. Does anyone know how to throw these?"

"I do." The girl from 2 shouts, emerging out of the line.

"Good," The Trainer smiles, holding out his hand. "Which one tribute?"

"Oh, I don't like any of those." The girl from two huffs, walking over to the throwing axe rack. "I think I'll pick my own, thanks."

She takes her time, going through each throwing axe to make sure she finds the right one. Then, when she does, she picks it up and examines her reflection through the silverware.

Fucking hell, can you just throw it already? I think to myself.

"Any minute now tribute." The trainer impatiently says, poking his finger at his watch.

After a few minutes, she sends the axe flying across the room. The axe landed right between the eyes of the target. Okay, this girl is definitely a threat.

"Well done!" The Trainer gives a smile of approval to the girl from two. She quickly gives a small bow and walks to the back of the line.

"Now, no talking while I'm talking." The Trainer says "I'm going to go through the basics of these knives and axes, I don't think the other trainers have explained this to you but,"

"Holy fuck." Colt gasps, holding his hand over his mouth. "I think I need the toilet."

"Colt, shut up." I whisper harshly, lightly punching him in the leg.

"What was that for?!" He whispers back, holding his leg.

"Colt, I swear to god if yo-"

"Hey!" The Trainer exclaims, pointing his finger at me. "You, over there. Out!"

I nervously step out of the line. All twenty three tributes have their eyes on me. The Trainer begins to make his way over.

"I said, no talking while I'm talking."

"Sorr.. Sorry." I stutter.

"What's your District, tribute?" He asks, flicking my hair to the side with the knife to see the my District number on my uniform. "Oh, District ten. Livestock isn't it?"

"Yes." I reply, glaring at Colt in anger.

"No, don't look at him." The Trainer ordered, "Look at me."

"District ten. Hm." He says, caressing his chin. "No wonder you have the mouth of a cow. Try controlling your tongue next time sweetie."

Should Mina stand up for herself?

[Talk back to him] [Go back in line]

• edited April 2015

[Go back in line]

THE TRAININGS PART 8 DISTRICT 10: Mina Travis and my parents would've loved a meal like this. Nothing in our District is comparable to

• edited April 2015

[Go back in line]

Talking back to a tribute is one thing, even if it is a career. They are supposed to kill each other in a few days. But talking back to a trainer is something else entirely. Talking back to him could bring her in huge trouble, maybe even affecting her training score, the way the Capitol sees her and could make her a target of this particular trainer, who could proceed to mock her up to the point where she will be seen as an easy target by the other tributes. Maybe it's better to swallow her pride this once.

THE TRAININGS PART 8 DISTRICT 10: Mina Travis and my parents would've loved a meal like this. Nothing in our District is comparable to

• [Go back in line] just playing it safe here.. I don't want Mina to get into more trouble by opening her mouth again.

• [Talk back to him]

• [Go back in line]

Great part!

• [Talk back to him]

FUCK HIM

Awesome Chapter!

• I'll start the next part once the tie is broken!

• [Go back in line]

• I'll change my choice to break the tie!

I'll start the next part once the tie is broken!

• Hey guys, sorry for not posting yesterday. I decided to finish the rest of my homework because tomorrow I start school again :( I promise after I finish all of them today, I'll start the next part!

• take your time!

Hey guys, sorry for not posting yesterday. I decided to finish the rest of my homework because tomorrow I start school again I promise after I finish all of them today, I'll start the next part!

• [Go back in line] don't risk it.

• Hey guys! It's Friday and you know what that means.. More parts! :D Sorry for not posting recently but I'm back now. School was so stressful ;-;

• And I came up with some more evil plans for this years Annual Hunger Games.. Get ready people! >:)

• no plss

And I came up with some more evil plans for this years Annual Hunger Games.. Get ready people!

• Pls no. I know that my characters will die horrible but pls no

And I came up with some more evil plans for this years Annual Hunger Games.. Get ready people!

• Y u gotta b like that?... Please no...

• edited April 2015

Okay, would you guys want more training parts? Or would you just like me to write the scorings and interviews?

• Night before games because I want the games now! I need to know who dies so I can get over it! :(

And because of character development :D

Okay, would you guys want more training parts? Or would you just like me to write the scorings and interviews?

• MORÉ TRAINING AND SCORING AND INTERVIEWS PLEASE DO IT

• What about interviews?

• Oh yeah, the scores and interviews are happening definitely.

TWD_25 posted: »

What about interviews?

• I agree with Sagig and I even have a mathematical formula to explain why more training is good:

More Training=More of this awesome story=Good

I'm also not yet ready for the bloodbath...

• And.. I change my mind again. i'm going with Sagig and Liquid here

• Honestly, I would like more of everything. But I guess just do what's best for you.

• Yeah I think maybe one or two more training parts and then scores and interviews.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.