The Hunger Games: Interactive Fanfic (CAPITOL T.V UPDATED - I'M BACK!)

Comments

• edited April 2015

Then I guess I can only hope that she won't get killed by some psychotic twelve year old monster. She's too awesome for that. But at least it seems as if Arielle is underestimating her. Maybe Flavia ends up killing her instead, that would be sweet.

supersagig posted: »

Quality already los both of His characters in Sarahs STORY Preto era ley and you had both to the end and in TWDs he already lost Miah.

• Also , Arille already targeted Sophia , the other character of Quality

Then I guess I can only hope that she won't get killed by some psychotic twelve year old monster. She's too awesome for that. But at least it seems as if Arielle is underestimating her. Maybe Flavia ends up killing her instead, that would be sweet.

• Like I said, I can only hope that Flavia utterly wipes the floor with that little monster.

Also , Arille already targeted Sophia , the other character of Quality

• [Target female from 7]

ayylmao posted: »

THE TRAININGS: PART 11 DISTRICT 12: Arielle I begin my walk towards the Climbing station only to see the girl from three tightly hangi

• Starting the next part!

• THE TRAININGS: PART 12

DISTRICT 10: Colt

I collapse to the ground of the elevator, I was panting so hard. These past few days of training had been beneficial, but awful. Mina's going to kill me once I step into dinner. It wasn't my fault that she kept talking to me! But.. dealing with Mina is the least of my problems right now, like what kind of skill will I show to the Game makers in our private sessions? I've tried archery during training but I'm not sure if that's the skill I want to show them.. I think I'll decide tomorrow.

I run my fingers through my shaggy, blonde hair. I can't help but groan at the disgusting feeling of sweat. Even back home I always hated sweat. It was one of the grossest things in Panem. Well, besides blood.

The elevator doors open, and I walk out. Wait, this isn't my floor.. It's completely dark, I begin to feel around the walls for a light switch. No light switch, how great. Judging by the texture of the floor this has to be another floor of the Training center. They probably didn't put a light switch since they don't want the tributes to have an 'unfair' advantage. I'm sorry, but have they seen the Careers? They've been training since they came out of the womb!

I walk back to the elevator until I see a shining light. I decide to make my way towards it, tripping nearly over everything. I eventually make it to the door, and walk into the hallway. I open the glass door, and felt the night breeze against my skin. It was nothing special. It was just a storage yard, but the thing that caught my eye was the giant neon sign. I couldn't read what it said because of how swirly and over the top the letters were, but it was filled with bright colors. It was right above the wall of the storage yard, and sitting beneath the sign and the wall was a tribute.

"Hello?" I call out.

The tribute jumps up and spins around. It's Mina. What on earth is she doing here?

"Oh, hey," she says in an embarrassed tone.

"What is this place?" I ask.

"I found it yesterday when I needed to get away from everything for a while." Mina says, stretching her arms.

"I see."

"Figured what you're going to show the Gamemakers tomorrow?" Mina asks, lightly itching her cheek.

"Not yet," I admit, "What about you?"

"Probably machetes." She says, "Oh, and you owe me one after today, that trainer was up my ass the whole day!"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever!" I chuckle, shifting my gaze into the wall. I thought she'd be more angry but I'm not complaining.

I notice Mina looking at the machetes and bows stood on a rack.

"I have an idea." Mina says, rising up.

"What's your idea?" I ask.

"We could use this place to train!" Mina says excitingly, picking up a machete on her left and a bow on her right. "What do ya think?"

"Uh.. I don't know.. It's like 8pm, we need rest for tomorrow."

"Suit yourself, I'm training." Mina huffed, "Don't blame me if you end up scoring a two."

[Stay up and train] [Go back and sleep]

DISTRICT 8: Flavia

My eyes shoot open. I'm surrounded by water. I let myself float through the tranquil environment. I soon begin to run out of breath, and I try to kick towards the surface. I continue to kick and swim, but I don't get any closer to the surface.

The need to breath slowly becomes a burning sensation. I swim faster and faster, desperate for air. I look down, and let out a scream that only comes out as bubbles.

"Flavia.. Flavia.."

I look at the bottom and see Ellie.. Ellie! I try to scream her name but the words don't come out. She's there. Holding onto my ankle, dragging me down to the bottom. Her sweet smile turns into something malicious, and her little hand soon turns into giant claws. I try to let out another scream, but I lack the breath to do it.

The claws rake across my skin, and I see ribbons of red swirls through the water. My vision begins to fade, but not before the red swirls together, and instead of floating in water, I'm floating in blood..

I wake up and let out a bloodcurdling scream. I gulp down a deep breath of air, and another scream forces its way out of my body. I feel myself hysterically crying, and suddenly the lights flash on. I feel someone's hand on my leg, and I begin to thrash about. The only thing I can feel are the claws raking across my chest, and I just continue to flail and screech.

I soon realise that I'm not in any pain. I look up and see Gustav, I then stop struggling. I can hear myself sobbing, and incoherent words escape my lips.

I begin to curl up against the wall of my bed. The silence is unbearable, and I know I'm going to have to be the first one to break it.

"I'm sorry for waking you.." I whisper, covering half of my face with my blanket.

"Nightmares, wasn't it?"

I nod, "Yeah.."

"About Ellie?" Gustav asks, stroking his arm.

I nod again, the tears well up in my eyes, and I just hold onto my pillow tighter.

"I don't know if Lilo told you but, we both had a younger brother named Oliver.. He was the sweetest boy alive. He was always giggling, and smiling. I remember how much time Lilo and and I would spend with him, I remember him always wanting to play 'rock, paper, scissors."

I couldn't help but smile at the fond memories. Ellie's favourite game was rock, paper, scissors. It was 'our game'. If anyone else tried to play it with her, she wouldn't play along. It was our special thing.

"One day, I took him to the park. You know, the small one by the giant weeping willow?"

Tears spring to my eyes, and I try to blink away the tears. "Yeah, I've been there several times with mom and Ellie."

"It was one of his favorite spots. I took him there with a picnic basket, and we spent most of the afternoon playing. Eventually, I started to think about my problems, you know, school stuff.."

I felt myself beginning to sob again, Gustav started rubbing my back in an attempt to comfort me. I take a few calming breaths, and he continues, "When I finally snapped back to reality, Oliver was gone. I looked around, and saw his shoe floating in the water. I remember letting out a scream, and running over to the pond. I didn't know how to swim but I dove in, and swam towards the bottom. It was fairly deep, and I saw Oliver at the bottom. He didn't know how to swim, and was stuck in the bottom. He was still alive, and was flailing about. He got himself tangled up in the plants at the bottom of the pond, and I couldn't get him out. I tried as hard as I could, but he wouldn't budge. It was too late, he inhaled too much water, and I saw the light leave his blue eyes."

"I.. I'm sorry.." I stutter, breaking down into sobs.

"I.. I tried being different after it. I was never like this, I was never the 'arrogant' or 'rude' fourteen year old boy." Gustav chokes up, "You could probably say I was Lilo's twin. We both had the same personalities up until that day."

"Gustav, no more." I say, wiping the tears off of my face.

"Sorry, I just had to get that out." Gustav says in a low tone, looking outside the window. "Do you mind if I stay here for a bit?"

[I don't mind] [I'd like to be on my own for now]

• edited April 2015

[Stay up and train]

Extra training can't hurt, I guess.

[I don't mind]

Poor Flavia ;_; Maybe Gustav can save her form that psycho Arielle. Either way, it can never be a bad thing to have a good relationship to her district partner

THE TRAININGS: PART 12 DISTRICT 10: Colt I collapse to the ground of the elevator, I was panting so hard. These past few days of train

• And that's the final part of trainings! Private sessions are up next!

• [Stay up and train] training is good. training is life.

[I don't mind] OMG FEELS ;-; I LOVE FLAVIA SO MUCH HOW CAN U GUYS MAKE ARIELLE TARGET HER!! WHY?!!! AND OMG POOR GUSTAV :(

THE TRAININGS: PART 12 DISTRICT 10: Colt I collapse to the ground of the elevator, I was panting so hard. These past few days of train

• [Stay up and train]

[I don't mind]

Great chapter!

• YAY. But how many parts will be scoring and interviews

And that's the final part of trainings! Private sessions are up next!

• [Go back and sleep] Scoring slow is good so the careers (or Arilelle) don´t target you

[I'd like to be on my own for now] get away gustav

Awesome Chapter!

• not sure yet, but i think scorings will be 2 or 3 parts and the interviews will be 1 or 2 parts. don't forget that im also having a chapter before the night of the games ^-^

YAY. But how many parts will be scoring and interviews

• [Stay up and train]

[I don't mind]

• Starting the private sessions.. This is gonna be kinda long.

• I'm here. [Target the girl from eight]

By the way guys, there's still a tie on who Arielle should target! @Saltlick123 @Markd4547 @NoHopeLeft @LiquidChicagoTed @WalkerMage102 @T

• edited April 2015

By the way guys, there's still a tie on who Arielle should target!
    @Saltlick123 @Markd4547 @NoHopeLeft @LiquidChicagoTed @WalkerMage102 @TheUnkGuy @Gustav_Kenny @InKennyWeTrust @TeamKennyW00T @zachiscool3 @ComingSoon @AAA_Jane

Where you guys at tho D:

• edited April 2015

Target female from seven

THE TRAININGS: PART 11 DISTRICT 12: Arielle I begin my walk towards the Climbing station only to see the girl from three tightly hangi

• I think I already voted on this one but I'm to lazy to go back and look...

[Target the girl from eight]

By the way guys, there's still a tie on who Arielle should target! @Saltlick123 @Markd4547 @NoHopeLeft @LiquidChicagoTed @WalkerMage102 @T

• edited April 2015

THE PRIVATE SESSIONS: PART 1

SENECA CRANE: HEAD GAMEMAKER

"Now, there are two new rules I'm going to impose on all of you," I barked at my fellow Gamemakers. They all listened attentively.

"First rule, no drinking."

As I suspected, all of the Gamemakers had a tizzy fit. Well, all of them except Lucia.

"You need to be sober to give the latter Districts a proper score. Don't worry, you can still eat. However, if I see or smell even a hint of alcohol, someone is going to be fired. Got it?"

"Got it!" everyone chorused back.

"Second, I want everyone to take notes on what you observe. That way, I know you are paying attention. Oh, and don't try to pass off doodling as 'taking notes'. Once all the tributes are done, we will be reading all of our notes out loud. So don't try to sound too stupid. "

Again, some of the Gamemaker's complained, but no one protested this time. They knew my word was law, and if they crossed it too much then they very well might end up dead.

"Are we ready to call in the tributes?" I ask with a mischievous smile on my face.

All of them nodded, I proceed to press a button on my desk. "Send in the first tribute," I spoke into the speaker.

I brought out my notebook, and waited. The first tribute was Alexia Hastings from District One. During the second day of training, I went and did a little spying on all of our tributes. Usually, all the Gamemakers observed the tributes during training on that day, but we didn't this year because we were working on building a false wall. Well, it was more like a one way mirror, if you will. That way, we could sit behind the false wall, and watch them train whenever we so desired.

Any who, during training, Alexia was almost weak compared to the other Careers. She didn't do anything ostentatious, nor did she seem to be trying to fly under the radar. She was just there. I was personally hoping to see some hidden skills, you never know with Career Districts.

I nodded, and she began her performance. First, she grabbed several dummies and brought them to the center of the room. She quickly scampered over to the weapons table, and slipped several different things into her pockets and sleeves. She was facing such a way that none of us could actually see what she was doing.

After five or so minutes of us waiting, she turned back around and walked towards the dummies. Once she was about twenty feet away, she stopped.

That's when the show started. She abruptly and quickly pulled something out of her sleeve and flung it at a dummy. A knife went right into where the stomach would be. She then began circling the dummies while sprinting. She continued to throw her last four knives, and I watched as each one hit a fairly vital part of the dummy. After this, she quickly sprinted and grabbed a bow and an arrow from the table and shot the dummy right in the head. The combination of her speed, and accuracy was almost hypnotic to watch. She put her bow down, and bowed. I motioned for her to leave and we all began writing down what we thought she would score.

As usual, everyone had to have their say, but we eventually settled on a solid score.

The next tribute to walk in was Finnegan Adams, District one. I motioned for him to begin, and he walked over to the weapons table. To sum up his fifteen minutes, he used every melee weapon effectively. He certainly wasn't phenomenal like his District Partner, but his diversity in weaponry was quite a feat for a sixteen year old Career.

The next tribute was Vivienne Marin, District Two. She was definitely one of the tributes I watched with a keen eye when I was spying. She was absolutely the strongest Career.

When I motioned for her to begin, she marched straight for the weapons table. She grabbed different axes, and walked thirty feet away from her intended targets on the wall. She took a large swing, and threw each axe. Every axe hit near the center of the target, and imbedded itself quite deep. Vivienne than motioned for an Avox to come out, and she grabbed a large, double handed sword. She quickly showed her finesse and strength, and practically broke the Avox's wrist because of how hard she hit his sword when he was trying to block.

A few of the other Gamemakers erupted into applause, and I sent each of them a death glare. One of my rules was that we were not supposed to applaud for anyone. I didn't care if they resurrected someone from the dead. We were not going to let something as stupid as applause boost their egos.

Next up was Lachlan Keding. I realised quickly Lachlan wasn't the typical, almost robotic Career. He had some good techniques, along with almost a feline grace, but it looks like he hadn't spent his entire life training. He sparred with Avoxes, and took on a group of three at one point. He realised once he was done fighting he still had a couple minutes, so he went over to the weights and lifted quite a large amount of pounds, proving his strength.

Poor Sophie Smith was the next tribute to enter the room. She looked so utterly pathetic. I felt as if a single glare would send her tumbling to the ground in fear. However, once I told her to start, her entire appearance changed. She stood up a little taller, and her eyes got a tad bit steelier. Sophie went right for the electricity station, and began to furiously mess with wires. She was connecting several different components in a flurry, and I felt my jaw drop. Did we have an inventor? If we did, the games certainly just got a lot more interesting..

She had about two minutes, and she rushed towards the weapons table and grabbed a throwing knife. She quickly wrapped her contraption around the tip of the knife, and made some adjustments with the wiring. With about twenty seconds to spare, she held up the knife triumphantly, and hit some sort of button. The top of the knife exploded with sparks, and I realised she just made an electric throwing knife? She whipped it around a few times, showing off how well the sparks flew off the spear head, and grinned at us. I quickly dismissed her, and the Gamemakers broke out into many different arguments. Some wanted to give her tens, while others weren't impressed at all.

My only comment was, "Yes, she knows how to invent things. The real question is, can she use them in a fight?"

That shut almost everyone up, and we came to an almost unanimous score.

Clint Ford stormed in next. Every time I saw him, I almost got chills. He may be weak at heart, but he looks like he could be one of the tributes that'll definitely give you a good show. It seemed like he wouldn't even think twice of slashing someone's throat open.

He reminded me of myself a little bit.

LUCIA JACKER: GAMEMAKER

My head kept bobbing up and down, constantly observing and writing down what I saw. Unlike the other Gamemakers, I was going to make my notes superb. I was hoping to even be more detailed than the Head Gamemaker himself!
    It wasn't because I wanted to upstage him or anything, but I just wanted everything to be perfect! This was my first year as a Gamemaker, and I didn't want to screw a single thing up!

I looked back down at my notes.

Clint D3M: Not that great. Used a bow and arrow and made an attempt to skewer dummies. Showed almost no emotion, and was extremely athletic.

Now, I know what you're thinking. You call that detailed? Don't worry, that's just the summary in case the other Gamemakers don't want to read a page for every tribute.

Soon, I got into a rhythm. Observe, take notes. Observe, take notes. By the time Lucian Valcoor walked in, I felt extremely proud of myself. I quickly scanned, and reread all of my summaries.

District Four:

Luke D4M: Mediocre for a tribute from four. Used a trident clumsily, but made extremely sturdy ropes and knots. He could kill several tributes with his trident, but against any Careers he would lose hands down.

Rain D4F: Good with spears, nets, and ropes. She took a piece of rope and tied it to the end of the spear, and used it as a harpoon, skewering all of the dummies. I almost flinched while writing this as I thought of how that could be a person. I really did enjoy the Hunger Games, but I absolutely hated the gore. It was disgusting to see tributes burnt alive, break bones, and just in constant pain.

District Five:

Anne D5F: Extremely sneaky and fast. She sprinted short distances with amazing speed and agility. She also sparred with Avoxes. Except, she used no weapons, and just evaded their attacks. She even hid behind some equipment, and lost them for a few minutes.

Atticus D5M: Very smart guy. He tried using throwing knives at the beginning, but stopped immediately when Head Gamemaker, Seneca began laughing. It wasn't that he was bad, but he certainly wasn't good. Atticus then stood in front of us, and for thirteen minutes, recited different plants, animals, and muttations, going into detail on almost everyone he mentioned. I thought this was very valuable, but the other Gamemaker's probably won't see it that way. They only seemed to judge value on how well you could swing a sword.

District Six:

Kyva D6F: She did nothing.. She sat there, and left after fifteen minutes. Raven, the youngest daughter of President Snow, ordered us to give her a six, so that's what we did. It's to make her appear 'average'.

Frederic D6M: Physically strong. He sparred with Avoxes the entire time, using hand to hand combat and two axes. He wasn't the best with axes, but he certainly held off the Avoxes fairly well.

District Seven:

Miah D7F: Officially pissed off every Gamemaker here, except me. She refused to perform, yelled at us for making them perform 'like monkeys', and left without us dismissing her. This is a tribute we shouldn't ignore in the Games.

Spark D7M: Used an axe and a bow and arrow really well, but he seemed to get easily distracted which is a downside to his performance.

District Eight:

Flavia D8F: Was extremely good in my opinion. She fought off several Trainers with a sword, and showed us some of the most lethal pressure points in the entire body. She seemed to leave quite an impression on the other Gamemakers.

I looked up, and Seneca told , the boy from eight that he could begin.

"Listen," Gustav began, "I can't fight. All I know are some self defense moves I've learned over the past few years. I'm a fast runner. I'm not very physically strong, and the only things I know about survival in the wilderness are the things that I've learned here."

He motioned to us, "You're all I got. What I need from all of you is a decent score. Right now, I'm not in an alliance so I'll have to rely on sponsors. I know, it's below the belt, but it's what I have to do to survive. So please, all I want is a five or six. I promise, if you give me that score I'll do my best to manipulate and give you the 'show' that you all want."

I noticed how when he said 'show', he said it in complete disgust. The other thing was he seemed genuinely sincere, but he also just said he was going to try his best to manipulate. How did we not know that's what he was doing right now?

Once she realised that we weren't going to respond, he rises up, and exited the room.

"That took guts," Seneca commented, "It also took a lot of charisma. I'm still not sure if I want to give him what he wants because of his 'guts', or give him the lowest score possible to piss him off."

Gustav D8M: Has many weaknesses. Definitely a wild card, but I'd be willing to take a chance. Still, the other Gamemakers might think a little differently..

District Nine:

Sofia D9F: Seems like a very skilled tribute. She showed us some camouflage techniques, and made herself blend into the wall of the room. She also used some throwing knives fairly well, and ran extremely fast. She is unquestionably a stealthy person, and did a great performance.*

Pedro D9M: Didn't really show any skills. He attempted to use a mace but failed. He left the room quite upset and on the verge of tears. I think he's the weakest tribute in his alliance.

District Ten:

Mina D10F: A fairly good fighter. She was comfortable enough with her machete to be able to use it as a weapon, but her technique wasn't the best. She also ran while carrying a fairly good amount of weight. She wasn't very fast, but she had very good stamina. Side Note: She seemed very determined. At least, more determined than a good handful of tributes I've seen today.

*Colt D10M: Worst tribute so far. He tried using a bow and arrow, but was extremely bad. This time, it wasn't just Seneca who started laughing, but over half of the Gamemakers. You could see how tired he was while performing as he accidentally hurt himself with the string of the bow.

District Eleven:

*Mina D11F: A fairly sneaky little bugger. She climbed up the rock wall very fast, and managed to beat the stealth station fairly fast. In her last two minutes, she went over and grabbed a sickle and began to slice dummies with it. It was impressive but she was too weak to make the sickle budge out of the dummy.

Valerian D11M: Used a knife. Was fairly fast when using it, and completed the climbing station faster than his District partner, but something seemed off with him. He wasn't on top of his game, and it showed. When he left, I noticed one of my fellow Gamemakers had fallen asleep. Idiots..

District Twelve:

Sebastian D12M: Used a bow of throwing knives, and missed two out of three targets. Not as fast as the other tributes, but I have to admit, that wasn't bad for a District 12 tribute.

And now, we're down to the final tribute. The girl from twelve. This ought to be interesting.

Seneca motions for her to begin.

She responded to someone with, "Bring me someone disposable."

"That's a weird way to ask for an Avox," I muttered to Seneca.

After a minute, a small, mousy female Avox scampered out. Arielle grabbed a knife, and rope. She tackled the small Avox to the ground, and tied her hands and feet together.

The next action literally made me let out a yelp. Arielle brought her knife right down into the Avoxes stomach. Peacekeepers rushed towards Arielle, but Seneca stood up.

"No. Let her perform."

The Peacekeepers walked backwards, and I almost passed out from shock. Arielle was slowly torturing the poor Avox. While he was torturing him, he was also narrating it out loud to us Gamemakers. At first, it was more scientific. When you slash here it does more damage than here. Than it slowly just became psychotic. She started saying if you gash this open it makes him scream more. Eventually, I stood up, and found a trash can. I vomited up everything I had eaten today. I just stood by the trash can, and waited until the guttural noises that sounded inhumane were done.

When I looked back, Arielle was gone, and the other Avoxes were cleaning up the blood. Two of them were carrying the poor Avox away, and one of them was.. crying. When I went back to my seat, the other Gamemakers were practically cheering with delight.

I felt completely sick. How could a twelve year old even know all of this?

Arielle D12F: A sick, twisted demon child from hell.

No choices this chapter! In the meantime while you're waiting for your.. scores ;) Comment down what you think your tribute got below! ;D and tell me what you think about this chapter <3

• edited April 2015

I think my character got.. AN ELEVEN! Jk jk jk. I think she got a 9 or 10 :D I'm really happy with what my character performed in her private sessions. Go alexia! ^-^ AND WTF? Arielle's getting loco every second I hate her so much. Oh, and I loved this part! It was amazing just like the rest of the parts.

THE PRIVATE SESSIONS: PART 1 SENECA CRANE: HEAD GAMEMAKER "Now, there are two new rules I'm going to impose on all of you," I barked a

• edited April 2015

FREDERIC WILL HAVE A 7 YAY

MY VALERIAn NNOOO BUT HE WILL GET A 3

FLAVIA IS DOUBLE DOOMED DAMN. PROBABLY 7

GUSTAV WILL HAVE A 5

KYVA A MUTTATION WTF 5

ALEXIA 10

VIVENNE 9

FINNEGAN 8

LACHLAN 7.5

FUCK YOUBARIELLE 2

MERONA 2

SEBASTIÁN 4

ATTICUS 4

COLT 1

CLINT 5.5

SOPHIE 4

MINA 6

PEDRO 2.5

LUKE 3.5

RAIN 7.5

MIAH 1

SPARK 4.5

ANNE 5.5

SOFÍA 3,2

THE PRIVATE SESSIONS: PART 1 SENECA CRANE: HEAD GAMEMAKER "Now, there are two new rules I'm going to impose on all of you," I barked a

• Well, I think one of my characters got a good score.... But the other...

Miah D7F: Officially pissed off every Gamemaker here,

I'm so proud... Yet so pissed off... Yet, so proud...

• FUCK YOUBARIELLE 2

Why did I laugh so hard at this xD

FREDERIC WILL HAVE A 7 YAY MY VALERIAn NNOOO BUT HE WILL GET A 3 FLAVIA IS DOUBLE DOOMED DAMN. PROBABLY 7 GUSTAV WILL HAVE A 5 K

• I love it! I wonder if Kyva is hiding something from the Gamemakers or is just genuinely bad. And Merona did pretty good and even better then I expected, I think her and Valerian will get sixes but Valerian may be lower because those pesky Gamemakers fell asleep. As for Arielle, WTF ;_; I was not expecting that. For some reason I think the Gamemakers enjoyed her performance the most and might give her a higher score.

• Nah the y will help her by giving Her a low score

TWD_25 posted: »

I love it! I wonder if Kyva is hiding something from the Gamemakers or is just genuinely bad. And Merona did pretty good and even better the

• I think Lachlan probably got an 8, maybe a 9

• Comment down what you think your tribute got below!

I think Flavia did a really great job, which makes me like her even more and makes her possibly upcoming demise all the harder for me. Perhaps there could be a nine or even a ten for her? Atticus did good as well, albeit the other gamemakers don't seem to think so. I guess there could be a four or five in store for him.

and tell me what you think about this chapter

It was great, probably my favourite chapter so far! I really liked the way you gave an overview for every tribute. As strange as it sounds, I somehow like Lucia, she seems to be quite decent for a gamemaker. And she described Arielle perfectly well.

Speaking of, Arielle makes me sick. Fucking sick. She needs to die as soon as possible, which is why I'd like to do something stupid now, something I'm going to regret dearly. There is still a vote tie on who she should target, right? Jane voted for Flavia, Salt voted for Miah, meaning we have the status quo again. And I had a bit of time to think. I know I'm going to regret this when Flavia dies in the bloodbath, leaving me stuck with Atticus, my unfavourite to ridiculous degrees, but I'd like to change my vote to [Target female from 8], if this is still possible, to break the vote tie and to break my heart likewise. It's hard and I might be a bit teary-eyed (I swear, only a little bit. Yeah. Totally. A little bit ;_;), but I have good reasons for that. Good reasons I'm already regretting a lot.

First of all, this part made me despise Arielle on a whole new level and I think I would have a really bad feeling if Miah dies horribly just because I want my awesome Flavia to live. Second, Arielle has to be stopped. Flavia just proved that she is a certified badass (as well as my favourite by far and I'm not feeling bad to admit that), while Arielle only proved that she can carve up a defenseless Avox in the most brutal way possible. If anyone besides the careers stands a chance against this sick, twisted demon child from hell, it is Flavia.

Fuck it, I know I'm going to regret that, but I'm still hoping for a good outcome in that case. Perhaps they never even face off because Arielle goes after the Nines, as she planned at first. Or perhaps Flavia sends her back to hell, where she belongs. I mean, Flavia has to win for poor Ellie. But regardless... could I kindly change my vote please? And can someone please internet-punch me in the face for doing the single most stupid thing I could do in this situation? God, what am I doing, I'm already regretting it...

• punchs you

And you read what Gustav said?

Comment down what you think your tribute got below! I think Flavia did a really great job, which makes me like her even more and mak

• Starting the scorings now! (It's 2am so bare with me if this comes out sloppy ;-;)

• Muahaha. Your vote has been changed, Liquid!

Comment down what you think your tribute got below! I think Flavia did a really great job, which makes me like her even more and mak

• edited April 2015

Muahaha

Alt text

That weird moment when gifs aren't enough to tell how much I regret what I just did. But I guess it will ultimately spare me a lot of heartattacks after the bloodbath, right? Right?

Muahaha. Your vote has been changed, Liquid!

• Is he? Or was he only telling that to the gamemakers to get a better score? When he talked to Flavia in the last part, he seemed to be quite sincere. Anyways, being manipulated is far better than being eviscerated.

He is going to manipulate Flavia if she doesn´t die e.e

• punchs you

Thanks a lot. Now my physical pain overshadows my emotional pain, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

And you read what Gustav said?

What exactly do you mean? His sad backstory in the latest Flavia part or what he said to the Gamemakers? In any way, the kid is growing on me. He will be the tool of my vengeance on Arielle.

punchs you And you read what Gustav said?

• He is going to manipulate Flavia if she doesn´t die e.e

punchs you Thanks a lot. Now my physical pain overshadows my emotional pain, so I got that going for me, which is nice. And yo

• So I'm guessing Kyva got a six. Right now she's a wild card, I created her and I literally have no idea what she's going to do.

FREDERIC WILL HAVE A 7 YAY MY VALERIAn NNOOO BUT HE WILL GET A 3 FLAVIA IS DOUBLE DOOMED DAMN. PROBABLY 7 GUSTAV WILL HAVE A 5 K

• THE PRIVATE SESSIONS: PART 2

DISTRICT 1: Alexia

"Hurry up and sit down!" Our Stylist barks.

We sit down next to each other, and I tightly grip onto Finnegan's hand.

A number 9 appeared underneath Finnegan's face, and I almost fell out of the chair right there and then. He got a nine?! Our Stylist and Mentor congratulate him, even I congratulate him.

"Good job, kid." Gloss says, patting him on the back.

My eyes have never been so fixed onto something so well. It's my turn. It's time for the big reveal. A golden ten shimmered underneath my picture. I jump out of my seat in excitement and scream out, "YES! YES!"

DISTRICT 2: Lachlan

"Looks like she was hiding something after all," Vivienne comments with a look of disgust on her face.

As the golden ten shimmered underneath Alexia's picture, I just nodded. That seemed appropriate. I knew she was hiding something, an ten is merely impossible for her. I would've expected an eight or a nine from her, but a ten? Never in a million years.

When Vivienne and I emerged on the screen, it felt like the entire world stopped. This was pivotal in the Hunger Games.

"I can work with it.." I say in a low tone when a number ten came into view below my name. Everyone cheered, and Vivienne even patted me on the back. The only part that almost made my blood turn to ice was when I realised that the Gamemaker's thought Finnegan and I were equal threats.

DISTRICT 3: Sophie

I sit tapping my feet nervously and my stomach feels like it has been tied in knots over and over again. I know I'm not going to get a good score, my performance wasn't good enough, and I know it.

After a few minutes, my picture pops up onto the screen with a number five flashing around.

And.. I was right. A five isn't a good score, but it's good for my District, I guess.

"Congratulations!" Beetee says, clapping his hands.

"Thank you." I say, giving him a smile.

After a few minutes, Clint's picture pops up onto the screen with the 6 shimmering underneath his picture. The room bursts into claps and cheers by our stylist and escort.

DISTRICT 4: Rain

"Are you ready, Rain?" Luke call out, and I nod my head. "I think you are going to receive… Hm. A twelve!"

"A twelve?" I ask, throwing myself back into the couch. "That'll never happen."

I laugh.

"From District Four: Rain with a score of – nine."

The '9' flashes underneath my face, and I widen my eyes, unsure of how to react. I turn around to find my mentor, and when we make eye-contact, I smile, and she nods her head. Luke claps for me, and as I look at myself on the screen, I realise it's been a while since I've seen my own face. Hopefully this score will show the Careers that I'm capable enough.

Luke stands up, still clapping for me. When my face disappears, his face pops up, and I hold my breath.

"Luke, with a score of – four."

"A four?" Luke says, disappointed.

DISTRICT 5: Atticus

"Isn't the girl from four with the Careers?" Anne asks.

"Yeah, she is and it looks like she just bought her ticket out of that alliance."

My face comes on the screen. My boring, unspectacular face.

"From District Five: Atticus with a score of – five."

The whole room goes silent. No claps, no shouts. Nothing.

"Anne, with a score of – six."

For her though, they clap. Our Mentor gets up, shakes her hand, and our Escort sits in her chair, giggling. The room is all of a sudden noisier, compared to my dead-silent reaction. I don't trust Anne. She tried wounding me up by saying Arielle is some sort of 'maniac.' Whatever, a number doesn't prove anything anyway.

DISTRICT 6: Kyva

"District Six: Kyva with a score of – six."

Looking up from my lap, I see my face on the screen, a 'six' flashing underneath it. I smile sincerely, and as my mentor and escort nod their heads, my smile grows. I didn't expect a high number since I barely did anything, a six.. That works.

"Nice, Kyva," our mentor says, placing his cup down on the table. "Back in the day, I got a six too."

"Frederic with a score of – seven."

He sits up straight completely now, glancing at our mentor , then me, and then back at the television. The '7' flashes underneath his face, and he grips onto the couch, the excitement in his face making me smile.

"Holy shit!" He screams out.

"Language young man!" Our escort hisses.

DISTRICT 7: Miah

"He looks scary to be honest." Spark comments on the boy from six, and I nod my head, exhausted after talking to him for this long. It's not that I don't mind talking to him; it's just, after going through every tribute, I would prefer quiet now. Especially because we're going to see our scores soon and I have to be prepared to get blasted at by our escort.

"District Seven: Miah, with a score of – three."

A three? I thought I'd get way less than that but I'll take it.

"A three? What the hell did you do to get a three?" Blight asks, enraged.

"Nothing, I just messed up." I squeak. I'm honestly one of the worst liars out there, hopefully he believes me when I say this.

"Hm.. I'll speak to you after this Miah."

Great, does it really look like I need a lecture now? I'm probably going to die in a few days so, can't he just save it?

I look up to the television and see Spark's picture emerging.

"Spark, with a score of – eight."

Blight and our Escort both clasp their hands together, raising them in the air and pumping them up and down. He makes eye-contact with me, and I smile and congratulate him.

DISTRICT 8: Gustav

"District Eight: Flavia, with a score of – nine."

Our Mentor clasps his hands together, raising them in the air and pumping them up and down. Flavia makes eye-contact with me, and I smile. She doesn't seem to care as to her, a score is just a number.

But, to me, it's more than that. It's more than just a number.

I realise the weight these scores carry and I'm up next. I have to get a good score, I promised the Gamemakers I'd give them a good show if they would, who would turn down an offer like that?

"Gustav, with a score of – two."

No.. No! Why? I gave them a good offer too. I'm such an idiot!

DISTRICT 9: Sophie

"A two is better than a zero, right?" Pedro asks.

"I don't think a zero is even possible, but yeah, it is better than a zero."

I almost feel bad for the kid from eight. I mean, he got a two. A two. If you score high, you will attract sponsors. If you score low, you don't. It's as simple as that. Hopefully I get at least a five. I'd go for a seven but that would be a dream.

"District Nine: Sophie, with a score of – nine."

A.. A nine..? I got a nine? I got a nine!

I emerge out of my seat in excitement and begin to jump up and down. "You guys! I got a nine!"

"Ah!" The Escort squealed, "I'll go get the wine!"

"Congratulations.." Pedro says in a low tone, as if he is ashamed.

Pedro is up next, his face projects onto the screen with the number three flashing.

"It's okay, Pedro, we can work with it!" Our Stylist assures him.

DISTRICT 10: Colt

I shouldn't have spent my night training before the private sessions, I messed up so bad. I'd be surprised if I even scored a four to be honest with you. I'm never listening to Mina again.. Ugh..

"District Ten: Colt, with a score of – one."

I throw my head down onto my lap, and begin to slowly sob. I could've done better, I could've, I know I could. I messed up, and there's no going back now. I'm dead.

I look at the television from my lap and see Mina's face, even her picture on the screen has a smug look on her face.

"Mina, with a score of – eight."

You know what, I just need some rest. This is all just a bad dream. How on earth did she get an eight and I got a one? A bloody one!

DISTRICT 11: Merona

"A one?! Oh my god.." I call out, watching the number one flash around the boy from 10's face.

"I saw him in training once, I thought he'd score at least a six." Valerian admits, lightly itching his back.

"Sh.. Sh!! You guys are up!" Our Escort says, pointing at the television screen.

"District Eleven: Merona, with a score of – six."

A six?! I'm in shock, this.. this is amazing! I rub my eyes, unsure if what I'm seeing is real. Yup, this is definitely real. I throw myself to the couch and let out a small sigh of relief.

DISTRICT 12: Sebastian

I stretch out my legs, preparing myself to see what my score is. The boy from Eleven stays on the screen, a '6' flashing underneath his face, both tributes from eleven got a six which is impressive since they're the youngest tributes in the games, hopefully Arielle scores a six just like them..

When we see Arielle's picture on T.V, everyone remains silent. I cross my fingers in hopes Arielle gets a great score, she deserves it. With a good score she can make it pretty far with our help. A number seven emerges on screen. We’re all impressed, even me. I don't even question how she got that score because I don’t dare take my eyes off the T.V.

When my picture pops up, I'm hoping for at least a seven. Then the number six is flashing up on screen.

FINAL SCORES:

D1F: 10/12

D1M: 9/12

D2F: 10/12

D2M: 9/10

D3F: 5/10

D3M: 6/10

D4F: 9/10

D4M: 4/10

D5F: 6/10

D5M: 5/10

D6F: 6/10

D6M: 7/10

D7F: 3/10

D7M: 8/10

D8F: 9/10

D8M: 2/10

D9F: 9/10

D10F: 8/10

D10M: 1/10

D11F: 6/10

D11M: 6/10

D12F: 7/10

D12M: 6/10

• YAY

THE PRIVATE SESSIONS: PART 2 DISTRICT 1: Alexia "Hurry up and sit down!" Our Stylist barks. We sit down next to each other, and I t

• Lol.. I can already tell there's gonna be so much beef in the career group once the game starts ;-; and YAY TO EVERYONE WHO GOT A GOOD SCORE!! Actually.. Not yay because the careers will come after you

THE PRIVATE SESSIONS: PART 2 DISTRICT 1: Alexia "Hurry up and sit down!" Our Stylist barks. We sit down next to each other, and I t

• If the careers kill Luke , Rain is going to snap

Sign in to comment in this discussion.