The Hunger Games: Interactive Fanfic (CAPITOL T.V UPDATED - I'M BACK!)

Comments

• Hey ayylmao, this is just an idea, you might want to add another section to this as opposed to ending it with the victory tour. I'm not stupid. I know Arielle is going to have to die sometime. So, when whoever the victor is is on the victory tour, they're going to District 12 last, and I don't know if you're going to want to end the series with a gigantic up yours.

• My friend and I have talked about it and I think it's district twelve to district one (or the other way around I can't remember) then the Capitol, and then the Victor's home district, it only ended in district twelve because that's where Katniss lived.

Hey ayylmao, this is just an idea, you might want to add another section to this as opposed to ending it with the victory tour. I'm not stup

• Starting the next part of the bloodbath! yay!

• YAY!

ayylmao posted: »

Starting the next part of the bloodbath! yay!

• yay!

No, not yay. Breaking my heart is now 'yay'. o.0

Cant wait!

• WHY WHY THIS TO HAPPEN

PS MAKE VIEVENNE DIE AND FINN RANDOMLY EXPLOTE PLS

• IM NOT READY IM NOT READY IM NOT READY IM NOT READY IM NOT READY

• Please put Arielle in it. I can just picture her running around slitting everyone's throat. Sorry, guys, for creating the spawn of the devil. I just thought this would need a cool antagonist.

• Oh. I suppose if that's the case, it could work.

TWD_25 posted: »

My friend and I have talked about it and I think it's district twelve to district one (or the other way around I can't remember) then the Ca

• ohgodplsno ohgodplsno I'm so nervous D:

• Pls make Arielle have a hate for careers and ending in she killing them all. That would leave Arielle like god for me

Please put Arielle in it. I can just picture her running around slitting everyone's throat. Sorry, guys, for creating the spawn of the devil. I just thought this would need a cool antagonist.

• If Arielle kills any of my favourites I'm going to hunt you down.

Please put Arielle in it. I can just picture her running around slitting everyone's throat. Sorry, guys, for creating the spawn of the devil. I just thought this would need a cool antagonist.

• You should tell lmao not me :)

supersagig posted: »

Pls make Arielle have a hate for careers and ending in she killing them all. That would leave Arielle like god for me

• Well I'll prepare my will, cause that's fairly likely. Although who knows. I suppose she has the same chance as everyone else.

TWD_stan posted: »

If Arielle kills any of my favourites I'm going to hunt you down.

• I seriously hope this horrible monster is going to die before it becomes a danger to Flavia. It is the only tribute I really want to see dying in the bloodbath.

• I really doubt she'll die in the bloodbath :/ Although I see the victor either being Flavia or Lachlan.

I seriously hope this horrible monster is going to die before it becomes a danger to Flavia. It is the only tribute I really want to see dying in the bloodbath.

• Sorry, guys, for creating the spawn of the devil

Begone! Hell Spawn!

And I will personally reach through my laptop and strangle Arielle if she kills my favorites... Just got to figure out how..

• Who are your favorites?

mr.quality posted: »

Sorry, guys, for creating the spawn of the devil Begone! Hell Spawn! And I will personally reach through my laptop and strangle Arielle if she kills my favorites... Just got to figure out how..

• I won't disclose that information... XD

My favorites are the ones I made (of course) and I guess I like Rain. And Mina.

Who are your favorites?

• R.I.P. Mina :(

mr.quality posted: »

I won't disclose that information... XD My favorites are the ones I made (of course) and I guess I like Rain. And Mina.

• THE BLOODBATH: PART 2

DISTRICT 5: Anne

Without thinking, I run, picking up my pace. More tributes have already found each other and are fighting. How many have died so far? One? Two? Five? I'm not sure. I don't know if I should feel lucky or frightened that nobody's encountered me yet.

Something in my head clicks as I realise what's going on. They've scattered the supplies around the Cornucopia. They must increase in value the farther in you go. In a second, I run off into the forest to get a good look at the tributes in the Bloodbath.

I hide behind a tree and two tributes are going at it. I can tell this isn't going to end well for one of them. The other has an axe.

Making no noise, I observe their fight. I feel awful for the younger boy. He can't be older than fourteen. His pale skin grows darker and darker as he's shoved to the ground getting dirt all over him. His frightened blue eyes dart around the area, searching for something, anything. Finally, his eyes fix on me. I gulp and whirl my head back around my tree. I recognise the boy as Gustav, the kid from District Eight. Part of me wants to run in and save him, but I keep myself from doing it. If I let him live, that's one more tribute I'll have to kill myself. One more obstacle keeping me from home.

I peer around the tree again to catch more of the fight. The girl tribute is looming over Gustav with her axe gripped in her right hand and her foot pressed against Gustav's chest. It doesn't take me long to figure out who the attacker is. It's Vivienne Marin of District Two. It's all over for Gustav. Unless I do something, he's going to die. And of course, no matter how much I wish to, I can't do anything.

This is it, Vivienne swings her axe down towards Gustav's arm. I expect the boy to scream in pain, but he doesn't. He's begun flailing around desperately.

He scrambles out from underneath Vivienne with only one arm, backing away from her as Vivienne rips out her axe from his freshly cut arm.

"P-please," Gustav stutters. His eyes are filled with tears and his lip is trembling immensely. He's too scared to get to his feet and run, so he inches backwards away from Vivienne. "Not n-now. Not so s-s-soon. Please."

She lunges forward, her axe outstretched. Gustav lets out a final shriek as his chest is impaled with the weapon. Blood slowly oozes out of the wound, but more is coming from his mouth as he coughs. The last thing he does before Vivienne rips the axe out of him is look at me with his blue eyes. He stares at me like he can't believe what I've done. I refused to help him.

"I'm sorry." I mouth to him.

BOOM!

A sudden pang of guilt forms in my stomach. A few tears begin to stream down my cheek.

I could've saved him! I could've.. No. Don't think like that, she's from two, she would've chopped off your head before you even got there. There's nothing you could've done to save him. Nothing.

I wipe the tears off of my face, and shake my head, continuing to look at the bloodbath.

The girl from one knocks an arrow into her bow and aims. I'm not sure who's she's aiming at so I peer my head out of my tree to get a better look. She's aiming at the girl from nine and the boy from six who seem to be fighting over a supply crate.

The boy from six punches nine over, making her groan in pain and fall to the ground. I cover my mouth in disgust as the boy from six begins to choke her out.

"N-no.." she says, her face etched with fear as she tries to clutch his eyes out with her nails.

Behind them, I see the girl from District Eight scooping up a light purple backpack and starts running away from all of the chaos, but she trips over, landing face-first onto the ground.

The girl from District Twelve appears from behind her and makes her best attempt to throw her knife at Eight, but she misses. Making the knife skewer itself into the ground. Eight turns around with a small smirk on her face, she then grabs the knife from the ground and flees to the forest.

She got lucky.

My sights go back to the Nine and Six who are still fighting over the supply crate. I see the light leave Nine's eyes until Six loosens his grip. He falls off on top of her with an arrow sticking out of his head.

BOOM!

Nine quickly pushes the boy from Six's body off of her and grabs a pack of throwing knives from the supply crate and throws a knife at the girl from one's arm, making her drop the bow and scream in pain. Nine uses her time and grabs a small backpack along with a pack of throwing knives from the supply crate and takes off into the thick canopy of trees, Atticus slowly following her from behind with a green backpack.

"Good game, nine." I mumble to myself.

My eyes scan the Cornucopia once again and beyond the metal clashing and blood, I see the boy from ten running towards my direction with a backpack. I hide behind my tree as I see the girl from Four picking up hot on his trail, she leaps forward with her spear and throws. It lands right into his lower back, making the tip protrude out of his abdomen, he falls over with the spear still inside of him.

As the girl from Four comes over to finish him off. I lightly skip to a nearby bush so she won't notice me. The girl from four walks over and yanks his body back, eliciting a squeal from ten.

"I'm sorry." I hear the girl from four whisper. She pushes another spear deeper into his chest, making more tears stream down his face as he tries to get back up. Shakily, I raise my hand over my mouth and grit my teeth forcing back my vomit. The blood seeps down through his eyes, and nose.

BOOM!

After a few minutes, the girl from four gets up and rushes back to the Cornucopia to grab more supplies. I peak my head out of the bush and notice that four hasn't taken his backpack.

I pop out, quickly rushing up to the boy from ten's corpse. I get down on my knees, zipping up his grey coloured tribute jacket, concealing the wound.

"Rest in peace." I whisper, placing both of his hands in a resting position.

I reach for the maroon backpack, and rush back over to the bush, unzipping it. I shove my hand in to see what kind of stuff he managed to get from the bloodbath.

An empty canteen, rope, a sleeping bag, and a packet of saltine crackers.

Darn it, I won't last a day with saltine crackers. I don't have a weapon to hunt, and I don't know plants. All I know is how to be stealthy, fast, and how to use a spear. Ugh, if only four left one of her spears.

I know my original plan was to run far away from the Cornucopia and avoid tributes at all costs, but that was a stupid idea. I've changed my mind. I'll need supplies if I want to make it far into the Games.

But how do I know if I'll make it out alive trying to scoop up another backpack from the Cornucopia? The Careers will most definitely choose the Cornucopia as their spot to camp out since it's obviously the place with hundreds of supplies, and they might go hunting for other tributes at night, leaving the Cornucopia free.

What should Anne do?

[Try and scoop up a backpack near the mouth of the Cornucopia] [Camp near the Cornucopia and wait till night to steal Career's supplies] [Move on with the supplies you currently have]

R.I.P

21ST: GUSTAV, DISTRICT 8

20TH: FREDERIC, DISTRICT 6

19TH: COLT, DISTRICT 10

I'm sorry that this part isn't as good. I have guests over and it was kind of hard to concentrate. ;-;

• edited May 2015

[Move on with the supplies you currently have] I like Anne, and I have a feeling that she'll probably die or get hurt trying to scoop up more supplies so NOPE JUST RUN ANNE JUST MOVE ON!

HAHAHAHAHA FUCKING BITCH ARIELLE MISSED HELL YEAH FLAVIA IM SO HAPPY HAHAHAAHHAAH :D

AND WTF VIVIENNE IS FUCKING CRAZY WHY WOULD SHE KILL GUSTAV LIKE THAT OMG NO :'( WHY DIDNT SHE MAKE IT QUICK LIKE MINAS :(

Poor Sagig, he just lost his first character now. My character killed his character xD

RIP COLT. I didn't expect him to die so early, I thought he'd be one of the top 10 to be honest.. RIPPP

I'm sorry that this part isn't as good.

It was a good part. I liked it. It got me shaking tbh lol

THE BLOODBATH: PART 2 DISTRICT 5: Anne Without thinking, I run, picking up my pace. More tributes have already found each other and ar

• [Camp near the Cornucopia and wait till night to steal Career's supplies] Seems like a solid plan. The first option would get her killed, and the second option would leave her defenseless. I think her best chance is to steal something in their sleep. There will only be one guard there... Maybe she can saltine cracker him/her to death.

THE BLOODBATH: PART 2 DISTRICT 5: Anne Without thinking, I run, picking up my pace. More tributes have already found each other and ar

• edited May 2015

Thank god none of my favorites died! I'm even happy Arielle didn't die even though she'll inevitably cause the death of one tribute, perhaps even Merona.

I feel that the first option will get her killed immediately, the second option could save her, and the third means she'll make it far but inevitably die.

[Camp near the cornucopia and wait till night to steal the Careers supplies] I'm basing this off my own fanfiction. Because if Harvest from district nine investigated the Careers base near the Cornucopia, she would've learned that the careers set a decoy bag and she would've not died as early. So Anne needs to gather some intelligence upon those careers!

• [Move on with the supplies you currently have] Even though the second option seems to be the best, she will be taking a risk. If the careers find her field, she is alone and has no chance to survive. I think the better option is run into the forest and look for other survivors, she can assemble a field with them and share supplies, preferably siding with Atticus or Arielle, the two is most likely to kill careers. I don't want to lose my second character D:

• What tribute are you guys rooting for? I'm rooting for Flavia, Lachlan, and both of the District 11 tributes but I know that eleven won't win because Finnick was the youngest one to win the Games :(

Oh, and Anne.

• Oh god, I feel so conflicted. Three tributes I liked a lot just died horribly, but Flavia lives... Damn it, feels, damn it!

RIP Gustav, he really deserved to live longer and die with less pain. Fucking bitch Vivienne, she is easily the worst of the careers.

RIP Frederic, he was a cool guy. At least his death was quicker than Gustav's, but I hope he will be avenged somehow.

RIP Colt, like Stan said, this one surprised me a lot. Damn Rain, she can be as sorry as she wants, poor Colt deserved better.

But hell yes Flavia! Hell yes! I'm so glad that this horrible monster Arielle missed her, I can hardly contain my excitement :D

I'm sorry that this part isn't as good. I have guests over and it was kind of hard to concentrate. ;-;

Dude, you are an awesome writer and that was an awesome part! So many conflicting feels in it, I can't even...

[Move on with the supplies you currently have]

I was about to pick the second option, but Anne is cool and don't want to risk her life. The careers could find her if she stays near the Cornucopia, there is no guarantee she would even survive till nightfall. Hopefully she'll find something, so that she can survive longer.

• I like Flavia for lots of obvious reasons and she seems to be victor material. Since Merona can't win I'm rooting for top eight, that sounds messed up but oh well. I'm also rooting for Miah, because I like her dry humor and spunky attitude.

What tribute are you guys rooting for? I'm rooting for Flavia, Lachlan, and both of the District 11 tributes but I know that eleven won't win because Finnick was the youngest one to win the Games Oh, and Anne.

• This fanfiction isn't canon so the District eleven tributes can win. :3

What tribute are you guys rooting for? I'm rooting for Flavia, Lachlan, and both of the District 11 tributes but I know that eleven won't win because Finnick was the youngest one to win the Games Oh, and Anne.

• [Camp near the Cornucopia and wait till night to steal careers supplies] Another awesome chapter! This one has a had choice but I think it will be better for her to make sure she has supplies.

• I'm rooting for Flavia, Miah, Merona, Lachlan and Valerian to win, in no particular order, albeit Flavia is obviously my number one.

Flavia is a badass and gives me major feels, while Ellie is adorable and deserves her big sister coming back. Miah has a great attitude, albeit I fear this will cost her dearly should she win indeed. But flipping Vivienne off in the bloodbath has to be one of the coolest moments in the games so far! Lachlan is the only career I don't hate, he's really a good guy. And Merona and Valerian are two of my favs as well. Their interactions were among my favourite parts in the training and I hope that they make it at least very far.

• Oh yeah!

Mine is cannon, but not really (if that makes sense)

This fanfiction isn't canon so the District eleven tributes can win.

• Hell yeah Sofia! Show those careers who's boss!

[Move on with the supplies you currently have]

Also, RIP good people. Mhy heart brokeded.

• [Move on with the supplies you currently have]

• [Move on with the supplies you currently have]

• edited May 2015

Alt text

• All we can do is hope.

Oh my god HAHA

• Starting the next part. Woo!

• THE BLOODBATH PART: 3

DISTRICT 12: Sebastian

I almost thought I was the only one here, but I saw Lachlan, the boy from two emerge from the inside of the Cornucopia with a truck load of supplies. He had several knives strapped into his belt, a jacket filled with throwing knives, two swords, and four backpacks, and three spears I also saw he had a golden dagger stuffed clumsily into one of his backpacks.

I assumed the rest of the supplies were for his alliance. Suddenly, at the other entrance to the Cornucopia, The girl from six appeared. Both of us were blocking Lachlan's exit, and he noticed. He sent a glare and snarl towards the girl from six before hurdling towards me. Instead of dodging out of the way, my eyes fixated themselves on his sword, and I froze.

I was going to die.

I stood as frozen as a statue, ready for the impact. However, Lachlan simply brushed past me, and I let out a sigh of relief. I ran right into the mouth of the Cornucopia. I rummaged through the supplies, trying to find what my allies and I needed. I kept my eyes on six, but she was searching through the supplies for what she wanted. She didn't show any ill harm towards me, and was probably thinking the same thing I was.

The Careers could be here any second

I finally got the supplies I wanted. A doubled side knife that Atticus would probably kill for, a simple, curved knife for Arielle, and two throwing knife packs for Sofia and I.

I also grabbed a few other knives, and three backpacks. I had no idea what was in each one, and I couldn't care less. All I could hear was noises of screaming, and voices of shouting getting closer and closer.

I glanced over at six, and saw she had two backpacks strapped to her back. She had emptied the supplies that were already in them, and had replaced them with food and water from other backpacks. She also had two knives, two spools of wire, and a lot of rope. The last thing I noticed was that an army green case was swinging lazily by her side. I had no idea what it was, but she seemed to be thrilled by her find.

Her hazel eyes met with mine, and we nodded at each other. I had a feeling she would win in a fight with me, and she just didn't want to waste any more time.

I sprinted towards the way I came in, and saw a tribute emerge from it. I quickly brushed past the District Four boy, and kept sprinting. I had to get away.. I had to get away..

I ran faster and faster, not looking back. I now specifically heard one girl screaming, and the screams made my stomach do flips. There was also fits of laughter, and I'm pretty sure I even heard one person singing. My feet were flying of the ground.

I was terrified. I had plenty of supplies that any tribute would kill me for, and I wouldn't be able to hold most of them off. Plus, the supplies were slowing me down. I took a left, and froze where I stood.

Sprinting towards me was the boy from District One, Finnegan.

He skidded to a stop a mere ten feet away from me. He raised his spear menacingly, and I clumsily notched a grip onto my knife. My entire body was shaking. There was no way I could take down a Career. I was going to be a bloodbath.

He stalked towards me slowly, and I let my knife fly. Because of my shaking, it flew past him, missing him by at least a foot.

His eyes glistened and he stopped moving. "Hit me again, come on!"

He began walking towards me again, and I was rooted to where I stood. He was only a few feet away when I felt a fire in my gut. I was done being a deer in the headlights.

I quickly reeled my fist back and sent it straight into Finnegan's face.

He stumbled backwards, mostly from surprise, and I sprinted past him. I continued to run, waiting to hear his pursuit. There were no sounds of any sort of chase, and I let a small smile spread across my face.

I keep running, turning my head left and right to see where my alliance is. I glance over my shoulder and see Sofia, Atticus, and Arielle, running north of the forest.

"Sofia, Atticus!" I yell to the top of my lungs, hoping they'll notice me, "Arielle!"

Suddenly, a large, powerful force pushes me onto the ground. It's the boy from one, and I noticed something glittering in his hands. The knife imbedded itself into my leg, and I let out a a small shriek as he pins me to the ground, slowly drawing the knife out. I look into his grey blue eyes, and see pleasure in them.

"Get.. Off." I yell, coughing out tiny bits of blood, "Get off!"

He raked his knife across my left cheek lightly.

"Looks like it's all over for poor little twelve."

I quickly wriggled my left wrist out from under his body and grabbed his wrist with the knife in it.

I let out a cry, and bent his wrist backwards. He lets out a cry of shock and pain, and I swiftly yank the knife out of his hand. I smash the knife into his shoulder, and try to shove him off of me.

Instead of rolling over like I expected, he lets out a harsh laugh.

It almost seemed like he enjoyed the pain.

I quickly stretched my hand out for something I could use, anything. My hands grab ahold of something, it's a nearby rock. I grab the rock, smashing it into his head, this time, he rolls over.

I quickly scramble up, holding my leg in agony. I let out a bloodcurdling screech as the pain is almost too much to handle, but I pull through. I have to stay strong. I can't die now.

I could feel myself nearing the exit of the bloodbath. That was, until I was dragged back onto the ground, bumping into the two people I wanted to see the least.

"Aw, poor little twelve," Alexia hisses with an arrow knocked into her bow-string, ready to shoot. "Leaving so soon?"

This is it, I never thought this day would come, yet here I am, ready to be killed by two Careers.

"Why don't we just kill him now?" Finnegan grins, poking the tip of his spear, "The Bloodbath's almost over, I say we give the Capitol a small show."

I crawl backwards in an attempt to get back on my feet until Finnegan stomps his foot on my chest.

"Nah, I think we'll keep him around, he seems interesting." Alexia suggests, placing her arrow back into her quiver.

This is a trick, I know it. They're just saying that to wound me up, but in reality, they're not letting me go. They're trying to get my hopes up.

I close my eyes, waiting for Finnegan's spear or Alexia's arrow to impale me, but it never comes. I open my eyes and see the both of them still staring me down with an evil look in their eyes.

"Well, he's not leaving with those supplies." Finnegan says, removing his foot off of my chest, skewering his spear into the ground.

"Then we make it simple," Alexia chuckles, placing an arrow into her bow-string yet again, "Pass all your supplies over and we'll let you go, if not, we can give the Capitol a great end to the bloodbath."

All my supplies? I won't last a day out there. I don't think they see the small bag tucked under my shirt though. I don't know what's in it, but if I go out with nothing, I doubt I'd survive. What do I do?

[Give up all your supplies] [Give up all your supplies except the small case tucked under your shirt] [Try and run away]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.