The Hunger Games: Interactive Fanfic (CAPITOL T.V UPDATED - I'M BACK!)

Comments

• Starting part 9! :D

• edited April 2015

THE TRAININGS PART 9

DISTRICT 12: Sebastian

"Now get back in line!" The Trainer shouts at the girl from ten, erupting a small jump from her. She nods and proceeds to walk back. I notice the Careers secretly giggling at the girl from ten as she steps back in line.

I didn't expect the compulsory exercise trainers to be so rough but I have to realise, it's the Capitol. They love to treat us like dirt.

"Actually, come back here ten." The Trainer smiles, twirling his throwing knife in the air. She quickly steps out

"Why don't you show us what you got?" The Trainer grins, pointing at the knife rack

The girl from ten walks up nervously. She swiftly takes out one knife from the rack and throws it at the target. It was a complete miss. I hear the Careers let out a loud snicker as she walks back to the end of the line with her head facing the ground in shame.

"Well, that was pathetic." The Trainer yells. "Next time pay attention, ten."

"Yes sir." She yells out.

I turn my head over and get a glimpse of Arielle smirking. I can't believe I'm saying this but, she scares me. She seems like the sort of kid that would stab you in the back at night. It's as if she's pulling a pity act to wound us up.

Listen to yourself Sebastian, don't be so foolish. She's only twelve for God's sake. That might be true. Ugh, I need to stop being so pessimistic about everything.

"Hm, let's see." The Trainer says, eyeing me up and down. "Twelve, right?"

"Yes sir." I say in an obedient tone, trying not to show attitude.

"You're up!" The Trainer exclaims, lightly pushing me out of the line.

I look over at all the different kinds of knives and axes. I'm definitely going to be a laughing stock now. I don't know how to use any of these weapons. I'm completely screwed.

I slowly walk over to the throwing knives rack and pick up three small knives.

"You alright twelve?" The Trainer giggles. I turn around and quickly nod anxiously. I notice the Careers exchanging laughs and whispers. They're probably talking about me. I know they are.

"Come on Sebastian!" Arielle cheers.

I walk nervously to the middle and fix my posture. I tightly grip the knife with my dominant hand and place my weight on my right leg, resting my left leg in front so that it is perpendicular to the ground. I close my eyes, letting out a small sigh. I then throw the first knife, then a second, then a third.

I hear gasps coming from the line. They're probably gasping at how terrible I did, time for the big reveal. I open my eyes in confusion and look at my target, the knife landed right in the stomach, the head, and the leg. I turn back to the crowd and see all of them looking at me in astonishment, even the Careers look amazed. Atticus, Sofia, Pedro, and Arielle begin to clap.

"Not bad twelve," The Trainer smirks, "I guess you were paying attention, eh?"

"Yes sir." I reply nervously with a half smile on my face.

"Once you're done with throwing a knife or an axe you can move on to the next compulsory exercise which is climbing!" The Trainer announces, "Or you can stay here and learn more about knives and axes, but it is recommended that you leave once you're done!"

Should Sebastian stay or move onto the next station?

[Stay and improve your skills with knives] [Move onto the next compulsory exercise]

I'm sorry for not posting as much. School has been so stressful, I had to sort myself out. Hopefully it won't happen again. <3

• [Stay and improve your skills with knives] I missed your writing so bad xd

ayylmao posted: »

THE TRAININGS PART 9 DISTRICT 12: Sebastian "Now get back in line!" The Trainer shouts at the girl from ten, erupting a small jump fro

• Oh yes, it's back :D

[Move onto the next compulsory exercise]

He already is quite good with knives, can't hurt to train the other stuff too.

THE TRAININGS PART 9 DISTRICT 12: Sebastian "Now get back in line!" The Trainer shouts at the girl from ten, erupting a small jump fro

• [Stay and improve your skills with knives] Missed your writing as well, good to have you back!

• [Move on to the next compulsory exercise]

yay! Great chapter!

• Part 10 will be released in 5 minutes!

• THE TRAININGS: PART 10

DISTRICT 5: Anne

The Hunger Games seem to get scarier and scarier every day.

Everyday it seems to get harder and harder to get out of bed, even the training centre. Everyday, a part of me dies inside. I know for a fact I'm not going to win. My entire life I had been terrible at games. All the mind games at school, I always lost. Any sort of games with friends, I was the first one out. Even card games or those small board games I would always lose. Games were not my forte, so why would the Hunger Games be any different?

I mean, the Hunger Games are the most dangerous games alive. When you lose, you don't just 'sit out' and watch the other kids play. You were dead. Gone forever. So, when you know you're going to lose and die, it's kind of hard to make yourself put some actual effort into learning new things like edible plants, and starting a fire.

My plan, as of now, was to run away from the bloodbath and hide. Go for high ground, and look for water. If the Careers are stupid enough to set up camp in an open space like the Cornucopia, I'll gladly take the opportunity and scoop up a weapon and a bag of supplies when it's night time.

So far, no one had shown any interest in being my ally except Atticus. I wasn't too fond about the idea of being allies with my District partner and other tributes I barely know. I mean, what if we're the last two? I couldn't bring myself to kill him. It kind of makes sense why nobody else except him shown interest. I look weak, frail, and kind of stupid at times. If only people were there when I was throwing spears..

The boy from District Four is up next to throw an axe. He and his District partner sat with me at lunch. In fact, I think the both of them were fairly friendly, but then I started to go on and on about the different power stations we have back in five. Yeah, I think I freaked them out a little bit with that.. The Careers are planning on adding the girl from four into their pact. I overheard them talking about it on their way to this station, and overheard the girl from two whispering to the boy from 1 about the boy from two.. I wasn't close enough to listen to the full conversation but it's definitely about him.

"Five, you're up!"

"I zoned out, didn't I?" I ask nervously.

"Yes you did," The Trainer says "Now hurry up! I'm this close to losing patience with you lot!"

I let out a sigh of frustration, and continue to walk up to the rack of different kinds of knives. I'm too weak to probably even lift the axe so I'm not even gonna bother with that.

I walk back to the middle and begin to think deeply.. Just stay calm, Anne. Stay calm.
    I flick the knife at one of the targets with an impressive amount of speed. It went flying straight at the target, and hit near the leg. I throw another knife and it was a complete miss. Damn it! I look like a total idiot, but whatever. I'm probably gonna be dead in the next few days so it doesn't really matter what the other tributes think of me. Looks like I'm just going to rely on my skills with a spear, speed, and my stealth.

"Better than nothing, you got a leg." The Trainer says in an attempt to make me feel better.

"Yeah, better than nothing.." I reply, scratching my head.

"Go join the other tributes in the climbing exercise, we're almost finished with this station anyway."

I wasn't planning on staying here anyway, the careers would've lurked this place until the games start if they had the chance.

I begin to walk over to the climbing station until I feel the presence of someone by my side, I stop and glance over. It's the girl from District Twelve.

"What are you looking at?" She hisses, biting her nails.

I let out a small gasp, and internally cursed. I had completely zoned out again, except this time I was staring right at the girl from Twelve.

"Nothing." I squeaked out.
    I could feel her gaze on me, and the tension building up in my body was almost unbearable. I honestly can't believe I'm frightened by a twelve year old girl.

"You're afraid of me," The girl from twelve stated, "You're the first tribute to be afraid of me before I even talked to them."

"Is that supposed to be a good thing?" I ask quietly.

"It shows you're smart. Smarter than most people." she yawned.

I glance over at the other tributes waiting in line for the climbing exercise, I feel like I want to just run away from her, she's starting to give me the spooks.. But I can't do that, not now. "So, you're saying I should be afraid of you?

The girl from Twelve's eye met mine, and I felt a tingle go up and down my spine. It wasn't because she was glaring at me. It was because behind her one eye all I saw was emptiness.

"Well, first off, it doesn't matter what I say because you are already afraid of me. Second, every tribute should be afraid of me."

"Alright," I mutter, brushing off a piece of hair out of my face.

I hear her let out a small chuckle before she continues, "See, I respect the fact that you can hold your tongue. You are a lot like Pedro, the boy from Nine in my alliance. You're both weak, but intelligent. The only difference is that you aren't naive. You know when to keep quiet and just let things be. I doubt you have what it takes to kill someone, but you do have what it takes to fight. I think that you're the first tribute that I won't purposefully hunt down later in the games. I'd rather not kill you."

I felt my mouth form a small 'o'. She just said she wasn't going to purposefully kill me, but that I was going to die by someone else's hand. The only thing I could utter out was "Thank you?"

"You're welcome!" She giggles, "Better get in line for climbing before we get yelled at!"

With that last comment, The girl from twelve rose up, and skipped towards the climbing station. Holy hell, I think I just got scarred for life, what was that all about? Atticus told me she was sweet and nice? She's completely opposite from what he's told me. I need to warn Atticus but I'm afraid the girl from twelve might sugarcoat her way out of it.

What should Anne do?

[Tell Atticus] [Don't tell Atticus]

• [Don't tell Atticus] THIS IS PART OF HER EVIL PLAN!! WHY WOULD SHE TELL ANNE IF IT WASNT? Ugh I hate Arielle so much please make her die painfully in the games :3

THE TRAININGS: PART 10 DISTRICT 5: Anne The Hunger Games seem to get scarier and scarier every day. Everyday it seems to get harder

• [Move onto the next compulsory exercise]

• [Tell Atticus]

Even if Arielle manages to trick Atticus into trusting her, there might at least be a chance that he is smart enough to believe Anne. If he does not believe her, nothing will change. If he believes her, this could mean the end for Arielle's evil plan and that could be worth a try.

THE TRAININGS: PART 10 DISTRICT 5: Anne The Hunger Games seem to get scarier and scarier every day. Everyday it seems to get harder

• [Don't tell Atticus]

She's starting to scare me...

• Where is everybody?:o

• [Stay and improve your skills with knives]

• [Don't tell Atticus]

Great chapter!

• Starting the next part! It's gonna be short because I have to do homework ^-^

• hi!

Where is everybody?:o

• edited April 2015

THE TRAININGS: PART 10.5

DISTRICT 3: Sophie

"Sophie, you're up."

"I.. I can't!" I say, looking at the bottom with fear.

"Yes, you can!" The Trainer yells furiously, "Now go!"

"But.. but.. what about my arm?" I say, tapping the area of my wound.

"Just. Go." The Trainer orders, turning around to check on the other tributes in line.

"Bitch."

My eyes widened, completely shocked. I didn't mean to say it out loud. The Trainer froze, and slowly turned around. Her dark brown eyes were filled with malice, and a bit of pain.
    "Listen here, Sophie," she hissed. She said my name, as if it was some form of disease. She began to take slow steps towards me. It looked as if she wanted to lob my head off right here and now. "You're going to do this exercise since it's compulsory, so enough excuses and stop holding up the line!"

"Ye.. Yes.." I stutter. By now, she was right in my face.

I quickly grab hold of the red monkey bars, and run my fingers through my slick, brown hair. You can do this Sophie, it'll be over before you know it. God is by your side. He'll protect you..

I step off the stadium and begin climbing, I'm about 40 or 50 ft off the ground. Please don't fall, please don't fall..

I work my way through the third monkey bar until I feel an intense pain coming through my upper arm. The pain is almost unbearable as my hands and feet begin to curl up, I'm holding onto the monkey bar with one arm.

"Help, please!" I scream out. I feel the stitches of my wound coming undone as I keep ahold of the bar. "Help!"

"You're fine! Just complete the course." The Trainer yells out.

"Please.." I cry out in pain, "Help me.. Please!"

I feel the wetness of blood coming through my uniform, I don't think I can hang on forever.

What should Sophie do?

[Hang on] [Fall]

• edited April 2015

[Hang on]

THE TRAININGS: PART 10.5 DISTRICT 3: Sophie "Sophie, you're up." "I.. I can't!" I say, looking at the bottom with fear. "Yes, yo

• [Hang on]

Great chapter!

THE TRAININGS: PART 10.5 DISTRICT 3: Sophie "Sophie, you're up." "I.. I can't!" I say, looking at the bottom with fear. "Yes, yo

• [Hang on]

Maybe for a little longer? If she falls it could be extremely dangerous for her, as well as being very humiliating.

• [Hang on]

• One thing that I noticed about this fanfic is that nobody is encouraging the deaths of other tributes like the rest xD

• [Fall]

• [Don't tell Atticus]

• [Move onto the next compulsory exercise]

• HERE

Where is everybody?:o

• Starting the next part! :D

• [Fall]

• Okay nvm, there's a tie. I'll start once the tie is broken ^-^

• I changed my vote to break the tie :)

Okay nvm, there's a tie. I'll start once the tie is broken ^-^

• [Hang on]

D:

• edited April 2015

THE TRAININGS: PART 11

DISTRICT 12: Arielle

I begin my walk towards the Climbing station only to see the girl from three tightly hanging onto the monkey bar, pathetic.

"Can't you see that she needs help?" The boy from three yells at the Trainer, "Get her down!"

Aw, poor little three wants to save his damsel in distress? Ha, I'll have fun watching the pair of them die.

So far, everything was going according to plan. The only tribute who seems to know my true nature is the clumsy girl from Five. Everyone else seemed to just assume I was extremely shy, and extremely weak just because I'm that poor little girl that got beat by her daddy. Little did they know that they had a psychotic genius walking among them.

In fact, they had no way of knowing. Everyone else seemed far to obsessed with all the drama going on. The Career alliance was just a giant melting pot full of different emotions. Actually, sometimes it made me physically ill to listen to them dealing with the boy from eleven. How could tributes so 'strong', be so weak? If I ever let my emotions rule my life, I'll just kill myself. Then there were all the other tributes. Most were fretting about finding some sort of alliance, and those that were already in an alliance were too ecstatic to notice what was going on around them.

I, however, was using my time efficiently. They had an array of stations that fit exactly to my needs. You see, I've read countless books on traps, chemical, and poison. In fact, I've read books on almost everything. Still, there is a complete difference between reading about to extract a chemical from a broken steam pipe, and actually doing it.

Most of my time has been spent putting my knowledge to use, and perfecting all my traps. Then I spend my spare time learning new things about chemicals, poison, and electricity. If things went my way, I would have the entire arena rigged with traps. Well, not the entire arena, but the part I decided to inhabit.

I have even spent some time learning new things about daggers. I tried a few other weapons, but I was horrid with them. The main reason I wanted to become mediocre with throwing knives is to set off traps. It would be so more efficient to set off a trip wire from fifteen feet away than being right next to it. It would increase my chances of surviving by at least ten percent, if not more. But, of course, I don't need percentages. I can win this thing. The tributes this year are as twice as dumb and weak.

After a few minutes, the girl from three is elevated down with the help of four trainers, I notice her shoulder heavily leaking out blood. Before she's taken to the medical room, the boy from three comes up and gives her a small hug. The sight of this makes me fucking sick. I can't wait for someone to stick a knife into the both of them.

"Attention tributes, attention." Atala announces. "Training has come to an end, please go to your designated floors."

Already? I just got here! Oh whatever, as if climbing monkey bars will do me any good. I look up, and realise everyone has gone into an elevator already. I quickly walk through, and make my way to the elevator. I press my floor's number, and the elevator shoots upwards. I look over and see the boy from seven fixing his hair in the mirror of the elevator. Perhaps I could have some fun with him.

"Spark, right?" I ask, letting out a fake smile that spreads across my face. I let out a small shudder, smiling when I had no reason to felt so wrong but I'm working on it.

"Yeah, and you're the girl from twelve."

"Arielle." I reply.

"Nice to meet you," he smiles, "I'd shake your hand, but I'm covered in sweat, I wouldn't want to make you droopy."

I made myself laugh, and stopped myself from rolling my eyes. Either that was his attempt at humor, or he's extremely stupid.

Idiot

"So, how old are you?" He asks, bending over. "I'm eighteen."

"Twelve.." I giggle. "I lost my eye because my dad used to beat me.. If you were wondering.."

Spark let's out a small gasp and places his hand on my shoulder. Ha, idiot. "I'm so sorry about that, things will get better though, trust me."

"Will it?" I say in a low tone.

The elevator doors open, and Spark begins to walk out.

"Yes, I can promise you that."

The elevators then close. I let out a sigh of relief, knowing that the fun is over. It got a bit boring but whatever. He's just like everyone else I've come across, an idiot.

The elevator doors open once again, I walk out in a hurry to my bedroom but unfortunately, I bump into my mentor Haymitch.

"Well, don't you look horrible," Haymitch hisses.

"I've been training the whole day," I say.

"Okay then, go get dressed. Dinner is served in 10 minutes."

I quickly dive into my room and lock my door. It's time to update the list. I grab a pen from my desk and begin writing on a piece of paper.

The Careers, 1, and 2. WATCH OUT FOR THEM!!! Edit: Girl from four added to Careers!!

District three, female not really a threat. Male: strong, tall, ok with bow and arrow. WATCH OUT FOR MALE!!!

District four, both good with spears. Female in career pact. Not sure about the male. WATCH OUT FOR BOTH!!!

District five, female isn't good that good with weapons but is intelligent. Weaknesses: Unknown yet. --- Male: Strong. Not sure about weaponry. Weakness: his allies TARGET MALE!!!

District six, female seems intelligent, no known weapons. Male is strong. Ok with swords. NOT A THREAT

District seven, female good with axes, strong minded. Male good with bows and arrows, weakness: too kind. BOTH THREAT!!

District eight female, okay with swords. Fast runner. Looks weak but not sure. Male is arrogant. Not a threat. LOOK OUT FOR FEMALE!!!

District nine, not good with weaponry but knows how to hunt. Weakness: Pedro. TARGET BOTH FIRST!!!

District eleven, fast but weak. NOT A THREAT

*District twelve, Sebastian: good with knives, too kind. TARGET!!!!

Hm, seems about right. I need to choose another target though, if I can't get to nine first.. But who? Let's go through the list again.. The girl from eight seems mysterious, it's as if she's hiding something.. She could be a possible threat. The girl from seven is good with axes, but not a fast runner. I could probably reach the Cornucopia before her and slit her throat before she gets her hands on anything. The girl from eleven is a weakling, she could be an easy kill as well.

[Target female from eight] [Target female from seven] [Target female from eleven]

• edited April 2015

[Target female from seven]

That is a hard decision. But I really don't want her to target my dear Flavia, so I had to decide between Miah and Merona, two tributes I like a lot. Out of these two, Miah seems to have the better chances of surviving, so I chose her with a heavy heart. I can only hope that Arielle fails miserably before achieving any kill.

THE TRAININGS: PART 11 DISTRICT 12: Arielle I begin my walk towards the Climbing station only to see the girl from three tightly hangi

• [Target female from seven] sorry miah but.. Flavia and Merona are one of my faves :(

THE TRAININGS: PART 11 DISTRICT 12: Arielle I begin my walk towards the Climbing station only to see the girl from three tightly hangi

• [Target female from eight]

I'd hate to be this guy, but since Miah is my character, I'd rather not see her die first... So yeah I'm going to be that guy.

Great chapter!

• [Target the girl from eight] Merona is my favorite (and I'm biased) and I really like Miah. Sorry Flavia, please be quick to the cornucopia.

• [Target Flavia] Sorry Liquid

• Quality already los both of His characters in Sarahs STORY Preto era ley and you had both to the end and in TWDs he already lost Miah.

supersagig posted: »

[Target Flavia] Sorry Liquid

Sign in to comment in this discussion.