The Hunger Games: Interactive Fanfic (CAPITOL T.V UPDATED - I'M BACK!)

Comments

• [Train on your own]

[No]

Forming an alliance with the tributes would be bad for her, especially since their being targeted by the girl from 12 and to be honest Anne seems adorable

ayylmao posted: »

THE TRAININGS: PART 6 DISTRICT 6: Kyva "Good morning Tributes, the first half will be the same as yesterday. Please stay alert for any

• I just finished writing out the death list for the bloodbath and I'm so... :c

• ;_;

I just finished writing out the death list for the bloodbath and I'm so... :c

• [Join Frederic] Why not?

[Sure] She need allies, and she can team up with Atticus to kill the district 12 girl.

THE TRAININGS: PART 6 DISTRICT 6: Kyva "Good morning Tributes, the first half will be the same as yesterday. Please stay alert for any

• [Join Frederic] MY FREDERIC

[No] NO

• Starting part 7! Woo!

• But it´s a tie!

Starting part 7! Woo!

• there isn't I just counted the votes :o

supersagig posted: »

But it´s a tie!

• After seeing Sagigs comment, I changed my vote to break the tie :P

there isn't I just counted the votes

• Ohh okay, haha :p

After seeing Sagigs comment, I changed my vote to break the tie :P

• Fuck computers u.u. I want more Valerian! :D

Change of plans. My whole computer restarted and I lost all my writing. I'll have to start again.. Ugh. Part 7 will be up tomorrow EDIT: Nevermind! I found it part 7 will be up in a few mins!

• edited April 2015

Change of plans. My whole computer restarted and I lost all my writing. I'll have to start again.. Ugh. Part 7 will be up tomorrow :(

EDIT: Nevermind! I found it :D part 7 will be up in a few mins!

• edited April 2015

THE TRAININGS: PART 7

DISTRICT 3: Sophie

I'm Sophie Smith. I'm fifteen years old, and I'm from District three.

I've been used, broken and hurt, both physically and mentally.

Three days ago, I volunteered for the Hunger Games.

My.. My parents.. are dead. Because of me. I will never forgive myself for it. I wish the Peacekeepers just killed me instead.

I'm starting to lose my faith in God. If God was truly all loving, why would he let 23 of his children die in an arena every year for entertainment?

The thing about nightmares is sooner or later, you wake up. But there's no waking up from this place. Which means I'm really here, I'm really in the hunger games. I don't know what I was thinking when I volunteered. I was just a lost girl.

"Sophie." I snap, turning head to see Clint gaping at me, grinning slyly as usual.

"There's something with you today; you keep tuning out. You alright?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I'm good. " I nodded, shakily.

"Sophie, you know you can still talk to me, right?" Clint says, patting his hand on my shoulder. I still remember the train ride like it was yesterday. The look on Clint's face when I told him what had happened when my parents were going to say their goodbyes.. I can tell he's trying his best to comfort me, but nothing, nothing can bring me back to normal. I have my parents blood on my hands, if maybe I didn't open my big mouth they would still be alive. I have nothing now. I don't even see the point in winning anymore when there's nobody that truly cares for me back at home. But I'm going to try, I'm going to try my best.

"When's lunch?" I say, trying to change the topic. "I'm starving."

"In about four minutes." He replies, removing his hand from my shoulder. "Sophie, you didn't answer my question."

"Yes, I know I can." I reply, answering his question. I glance over at the boy from eleven and the girl from seven at the fire station. They're both exchanging smiles, and by now, I'm assuming they're allies.

I look back at Clint, his eyes are facing mine and by the look of his face I can tell that he's worried about me. "Look Clint, stop worrying about me. I'm fine." I say. But the truth is, I'm not fine. I'm still hurting.

"Lunch is in two minutes, I suggest we walk over to the middle and wait until Atala officially announces it." Clint says and I nod in agreement, putting back my sword on the rack. I didn't even train, I was too caught up in my own thoughts. Hm, and just when I thought I was getting out of that habit.

As I walk to the middle, I feel the area of my stab wound my mother gave me. The stitches still feel in place, hopefully this heals before the games. Suddenly, the sound of a whistle rings in my ear. It's Atala, the head trainer.

"Listen up tributes!" Atala yells. "It is now lunch time! If you take a left from the edible plants station, you'll find your way to block L. This is where lunch is held. Fighting with other tributes during lunch is strictly forbidden!"

A loud buzzer begins to ring around the whole center, probably to signalise lunch time has officially begun.

I proceed to enter the lunch hall with Clint by my side. I pick up a tray and start filling it in with the things that look the most delicious. I pick up the beef stew, a bar of chocolate, and two packets of saltine crackers. Ever since I've arrived in the Capitol, I've noticed that food is the only thing that sometimes can truly comfort me. If only we had this sort of food back in three..

I take a quick look at the girl from eleven's tray, the food on her tray consists of; fresh fruits, four chocolate bars, two slices of bread, and chicken soup. Woah, how could a girl that small eat all of that? Well, who am I to judge.. She's probably just comfort eating, like me.

We walk out of the food station in the lunch hall to see that almost all of the tables are filled with tributes.

"I guess you have your own pick of the litter." Clint smirks at me, "I picked where we went for training, now you can pick where we sit for lunch."

I let out a small sigh. "Okay..."

The first table consists of the tributes from 1 and 2, they're sat like the evil mean girls at school back in three. The second table consists of the tributes from 12, the boy from 5, the tributes from 9, and the girl from 11. The girl from 11 is sat on the corner of the bench, avoiding any contact with the tributes on her table. The third table has both of the tributes from 4, the girl from 5, and the girl from 8. The fourth table consists of the tributes from 7, the boy from 11, and the boy from 8. The fifth table on the other hand only has four people in it, the tributes from 10, and the tributes from 6.

[Go to table 1] [Go to table 2] [Go to table 3] [Go to table 4] [Go to table 5]

DISTRICT 1: Alexia

I look at the girl from 7 and smirk at her in cold hearted pleasure, knowing in two days I'll be able to lodge an arrow into her chest. Maybe if she survives the cornucopia, I'll hunt her down and give the Capitol a good show by cutting out her tongue. It won't come to good use anyways. Oh how I can't wait for the games. I begin to unwrap the chocolate I got from the food section. It's just like the ones back at home, I bite into the chocolate and caramel goes everywhere.

"Oops, sorry." I laugh.

"Okay, this is making me fucking sick." Vivienne hisses, smashing both of her fists on the table. "Can we just talk? Please. The silence in this table is honestly killing me."

"Shh, I'm enjoying my soup." Finnegan says, dipping his bread into the soup.

"Oh for fucks sake." Vivienne snaps, snatching his tray from him.

"Vivienne! What the hell?" Finnegan exclaims, "Come on! I deserve that. I basically got tortured yesterday!"

"Well you're obviously feeling alright now." Vivienne huffs, chucking his soup all over the floor.

"Vivienne calm down." Lachlan says, looking at Vivienne in shock.

"Oh, shut up Lachlan.." Vivienne mutters. "Now, can we talk about stuff like who to fucking target?"

"Okay, before we start I just have to say that the girl from seven is mine." I say, placing down my knife and fork. I want her all to myself, she's one of the reasons as to why I can't wait to enter the arena. She's my kill.

"Alright, what about you Finnegan?" Vivienne asks. "Any tributes you want to 'claim' before we start talking?"

"I'll have the boy from eleven." Finnegan says, with a smile plastered on his face.

"I knew you were going to say that." Vivienne smirks. "What about you Lachlan? Any claims?"

"I'm... I'm gonna go get some food, I'll be right back." Lachlan says nervously as he rises up from the table and walks over to the food station. Ever since yesterday, Lachlan has changed. I've noticed that he isn't like the same boy I saw in the reapings.

"Finally, I was hoping he'd find an excuse to leave the conversation for a while." Vivienne says with a sigh of relief.

"Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking?" Finnegan smirks, looking at the both of us.

"What are you thinking Finn?" I ask him, leaning closer.

"Killing him." Finnegan whispers.

"No, no." Vivienne speaks up. "I was thinking of adding another tribute into this alliance."

"I agree." I say, crossing my arms. "I thought I was the only one realising that Lachlan changed."

"Okay, but what do we say to Lachlan when he comes back?" Finnegan asks.

"We just tell him that we're adding another tribute into the alliance." Vivienne adds. "So, look around. Do you guys see anyone that's worthy?"

"Yeah, let's add the girl from eleven." Finnegan jokes.

"You're so full of shit Finn." Vivienne says in a harsh tone. "Alexia, see anyone yet?"

I begin to look at the tributes. The male from 7 has really good skills with an axe, plus, he might be our only chances of finding Miah if she survives the Cornucopia. The male from 6 seems to be good with a sword, and he's quite strong. The female from 4 is really good with a spear, I remember watching her from the archery station. She never missed her target.

Who should Alexia suggest?

[Male from District 7] [Male from District 6] [Female from District 4]

• edited April 2015

[Go to table 4] PLEASE CHOSE THIS PLEASE DO IT I SWEAR

[Male from District 6] FRED IS LOVE AND LIFE

Awesome Chapter!!

THE TRAININGS: PART 7 DISTRICT 3: Sophie I'm Sophie Smith. I'm fifteen years old, and I'm from District three. I've been used, brok

• edited April 2015

[Go to table 3]

Oh wait, I can pull a sagig here too:

PLEASE CHOSE THIS PLEASE DO IT I SWEAR

Because Flavia, that's why XD

[Male from District 7]

He might be best suited for being a career.

THE TRAININGS: PART 7 DISTRICT 3: Sophie I'm Sophie Smith. I'm fifteen years old, and I'm from District three. I've been used, brok

• I just realized that isn´t about targeting it´s about adding someone in the alliance :D

[Go to table 3] Oh wait, I can pull a sagig here too: PLEASE CHOSE THIS PLEASE DO IT I SWEAR Because Flavia, that's why XD [Male from District 7] He might be best suited for being a career.

• Oh... you are right. Guess I got that wrong, since it were careers talking about tributes. That won't change my vote though. Frederic is not a career, that is the wrong place for him

supersagig posted: »

I just realized that isn´t about targeting it´s about adding someone in the alliance

• [Table 2] Merona is there!

[Female from 4] I just really like district 4.

• edited April 2015

I have some questions for y'all!

Who's your favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like)

Who's your least favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like)

What is your favourite part so far?

What do you guys think of my writing? Do you have any advice on how I can improve?

• Who's your favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like) Valerian and Frederic , for obvious biased reasons. Also i really like Flavia and Gustav

Who's your least favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like) Arielle , and the careers along with Colt , but the most is Finnegan. I hope some mutt brutally kills him.

What is your favourite part so far? Valerian´s last one or Merona´s. Along with Flavia´s last one.

What do you guys think of my writing? Do you have any advice on how I can improve? No , it´s AMAZING

I have some questions for y'all! Who's your favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like) Who's your least favourite ch

• [Go to table 2]

[Male from district 6]

Great chapter!

• edited April 2015

[Table 2]

[Male from District 7] Damn, my character is kinda evil.

And wait a second.. Sophie's parents died because of the report option? Oh my god :( I feel sorry for her but at the same time her parents were crazy as hell.

1. All of them except Arielle, Vivienne and Finnegan

2. Arielle, Vivienne, and Finnegan. I'm expecting this list to go on and on as the games start.

3. All.

4. i really like your writing so i feel like you don't need advice :D

I have some questions for y'all! Who's your favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like) Who's your least favourite ch

• edited April 2015

Who's your favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like)

I really like Valerian so far, Lachlan as well, he might be the only career I could root for. Of course this sounds biased, but I absolutely love Flavia. Atticus is cool too, but this might be bias. But from the ones who are not mines, Valerian, Lachlan and Merona stood out for me, I hope they make it far in the games.

Who's your least favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like)

Every career that is not Lachlan. Finnegan being the worst of course, but Alexia and Vivienne aren't that much better.

Now, the bias is strong with this one, but both of Flavia's reaping parts gave me so many feels and made her easily my favourite character out of mine (despite Atticus being one hell of a cool guy). I guess it might not be entirely biased, since these parts arguably were very emotional with Flavia defending her sister from that peacekeeper asshole. I also liked both of Valerian's last parts as well as the part where Lachlan decides to step up and save him. I also liked the chariot rides... argh, it is hard to choose my favourite parts. But these stood out for me.

What do you guys think of my writing? Do you have any advice on how I can improve?

You see, people sometimes tell me I am a good writer, but reading this makes me wonder what the same people would say to your writing. Because, if I am a good writer, there are no words left to describe how much better you are. Reading this feels like reading a very well-written book and I can not dare giving you advice that would be impudent. Continue like you do so far might be the only thing I can advice you, because you are a seriously wonderfully talented and amazing writer!

• All he is said is right you know?

Who's your favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like) I really like Valerian so far, Lachlan as well, he might be the o

1. I like Merona, but I'm biased. Valerian is also my favorite
    2. Finnegan
    3. I love them all, it sounds stupid but it's the truth
    4. You said you were a bad writer. But this is literally as good as the book itself so far, I love the writing flow so much that I'm kinda jealous.

Who's your favourite character?(you can pick more than one if you like) I really like Valerian so far, Lachlan as well, he might be the o

• [Go to table 5]

[Female from district 4]

• Whos your favourite character? Lachlan (very biased) also Valerian, Anne and Atticus.

Who's your least favourite character? The careers other than Lachlan, especially Vivienne, I think it would be fitting if Lachlan killed her in the games.

What is your favourite part so far? The part with Sophie's parents was crazy, also the part where Lachlan stands up for Valerian.

What do you guys think of my writing? Your writing is fantastic, I can't speak highly enough of it, you've gotten better with each chapter. This is one of the best fanfics on the forums and I can't wait for the next part!

• edited April 2015

[Go to table 5] - Mina!

[Female from District 4]

• Who's your favourite character?

Probably Vivienne at the moment, but if I get to see more of Mina, I'll definitely prefer her

Who's your least favourite character?

I can't really choose at the moment, maybe Lachlan? I don't like Careers that change their mind

Tribute Parade

I love it! I love the detail

• Woah, thank you guys so much :o I have no words to describe how happy I am to have you guys to take part in my fanfic. At first, I thought my fanfic wouldn't be as successful as the rest. Thank you all so much.

Oh, and I'm starting the next part! :D

• THE TRAININGS PART 7.5

DISTRICT 9: Sofia

Others began to come into the lunch room, which meant I'd probably see who else was either becoming allies or becoming closer. I let out another sigh, and glare at my food. I know it's delicious, but I lost my appetite when I remembered the girl from District two swinging an axe around like it was a toothpick in the training center.

I look at the girl from District eleven, she doesn't seem to be paying attention to anyone but her food. I feel sorry for her, she's only twelve years old and the chances of her making it out of the arena alive is slim. Very slim. I remember her District partner getting beaten up by the boy from one. I was watching the whole thing from the climbing station, I feel guilty for not stepping in but he's alright now, I think. The look on the boy from one's face will truly give me nightmares till the day I die. It's as if a devil was unleashed when he started throwing punches and kicks.

My sights then go back to my alliance. It feels good to be in an alliance, it feels good knowing that I'm not entering the arena alone. I look at Atticus, he reminds me of my old friend back in nine. My only friend in nine. I never really had friends growing up, people would usually just ignore me back in school. Everyday when I went to school, I always had to look for a place to sit. I had people who would say 'hi' to me in class, but no one to actually sit with at lunch. I wasn't a very social child, and to make everything worse, everyone thought I was weird due to my shyness.

I then focus on the tributes from District twelve in our alliance. Sebastian and Arielle is honestly one of the nicest tributes I've come across so far. I feel sorry for Arielle though, she's only twelve years old and has already been through so much. She lost vision in her left eye because of her dad and it truly makes me sick to my stomach knowing that a parent would actually do that to their own child.

My sights finally then go to Pedro, my District partner. I owe him so much, he's probably one of the reasons why people may want to sponsor us in the games..

I pull my token out of my pocket, and let out a small sigh. This passed inspection almost immediately, because it was almost impossible to make this a weapon. It was a golden watch that had been passed down through my family for generations. It was old, and there was no place to hide any poison or sharp objects.

I begin to think of the words my great grandfather said back in the Jusice Building. He was a cold, cruel man who got on top of everything because of his ability to screw people over. He would want me to screw people over. Lure allies in with some sort of innocent act, and then stab them in the back. He said it would be highly possible because I have a 'baby face', and big, round green eyes. I look more like I'm fifteen than seventeen. However, there is something my grandfather forgot to add into this strategy.

I'm too nice, and I'm nothing like him.

I couldn't backstab someone to save my life.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by a sudden "Do you mind if we sit here?"

My eyes snapped up to the owner of the voice. It's the tributes from three, Clint, and Sophie. I think that's their names. It's hard to forget the girls face, especially when she's a volunteer from an outlining district. I find it weird because she never seems to have a smile on her face. Even with all the bad stuff happening, you have to smile at least once. I've also seen Clint a few times during training, he's definitely not your typical District three tribute. He's strong, and looks like he knows a thing or two about weapons.

"Go ahead." Atticus says, sipping on his chicken soup.

"Thank you." Clint says in a friendly tone, quickly sitting down along with Sophie.

"So, what's the plan?" Sebastian asks.

"What plan?" I question him.

"You know, once we're in the games.." Sebastian says in a low tone.

"Well, we need supplies. That's for sure." Atticus mutters.

"So you're saying we head for the Cornucopia?" Pedro says nervously.

"Yeah," Atticus says, twirling his spoon into his bowl. "We split up, grabbing anything we get our hands on."

"He's right." I speak up. "We won't survive two days without supplies. It's worth the risk."

"Okay.. But if we're going to do that can we split up in twos.." Arielle says slowly with a grave look on her face.

"But there's five of us Arielle." Atticus says.

"How about we have a group of two and a group of three?" Pedro suggests while biting into his bar of chocolate.

"Yes! Yes!" Arielle's head shot up, jumping up and down from her seat. "That's perfect!"

"I don't know, you guys." Atticus says "It does seem like a good idea, but I feel like we'd scoop up more supplies if we split up during the bloodbath."

"But if we're in groups we could watch each other's backs while we scoop up supplies!" Pedro says. Judging by the tone in his voice, I can tell that he doesn't want to go to the Cornucopia alone.

"I agree with Pedro!" Arielle says with a big smile.

"What do you think Sebastian?" Atticus sighs, "Which plan should we go with?"

"I don't really mind." Sebastian says, stretching his arms out. "I'll go with anything."

"Alright," Atticus says, aiming his fork at me. "What about you Sofia? What do you think?"

[Split up] [Go in a group of two and a group of three]

• [Split up]

Now, the thing is Pedro has a good point here and there are plenty of arguments that speak in favour of this. However, Arielle is so enthusiastic about this plan and that makes me believe that she wants to use this opportunity to target either him or Sofia while they are occupied with searching for supplies. Her evil plan might be a bit harder to execute when they split up. On the other hand, this option could lead to more deaths among them, whereas the going in a group option is only very risky for the tribute who goes with Arielle. Maybe it would be better to go in a group, but since I voted for the D9 people to be targeted by Arielle and would feel very bad if she actually accomplishes this kill, I want to make them as hard to kill for her as possible.

THE TRAININGS PART 7.5 DISTRICT 9: Sofia Others began to come into the lunch room, which meant I'd probably see who else was either be

• edited April 2015

I don't know what to choose.. 0.- if they split up they have a higher chance of being killed because no one has their back and if they go in groups this might be part of arielles plan to kill off the tributes from district 9..

[Split up] screw it, I'm gonna go with this option.

THE TRAININGS PART 7.5 DISTRICT 9: Sofia Others began to come into the lunch room, which meant I'd probably see who else was either be

• Here's a poll for you guys! Who do you think will die in the bloodbath?

Vote here: http://strawpoll.me/4080816

• This is a hard choice! But I think I'll go with [Split up] just because of how much Arielle wants to go with the other plan.

• Where is everyone today? :o

• [Go in a group of two and a group of three]

• [Go in a group of two and a group of three]

This is the most dangerous part of the games, well one of them. Going alone guarantees you have no protection. And if you die in the cornucopia with the supplies, what good does that do anyone? Even though you'll get less supplies, at least you'll get supplies.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.