The Hunger Games: Interactive Fanfic (CAPITOL T.V UPDATED - I'M BACK!)

Comments

• edited March 2015

[Come over and help]
    [Climbing station]

ayylmao posted: »

THE TRAININGS: PART 2 DISTRICT 5: Atticus How interesting. The girl from District Two gawks at the tributes from eleven, staring at

• [Come over and help]

[Edible plant station]

THE TRAININGS: PART 2 DISTRICT 5: Atticus How interesting. The girl from District Two gawks at the tributes from eleven, staring at

• I agree, Lachlan seems to be okay. I'm just pretty sure he's going to kill some of my favourites, so I still can't like him that much.

TWD_stan posted: »

The careers are such dicks ;-; except Lachlan though, I kinda like him.

• It sucks that 23 are going to die :( I love and hate the hunger games at the same time. ;-;

I agree, Lachlan seems to be okay. I'm just pretty sure he's going to kill some of my favourites, so I still can't like him that much.

• [Come over and help them] possible ally's?

[Wiring station] Vivienne better bipity bopity back the fuck off from Merona.

• edited March 2015

I'll start part 3 of trainings once there are 7 votes.

• [Come over and help them]

[Physical Combat Station]

• [Edible plants station]

[Come over and help them]

• Just changed my vote to break the tie, hope you don't mind :)

Looks like there's a tie okay, change of plans. I'll start once the tie is broken.

• Looks like there's a tie D: okay, change of plans. I'll start once the tie is broken.

• Starting part 3 :D

• :D

Starting part 3

• THE TRAININGS: PART 3

DISTRICT 11: Valerian

"It's not that hard Miah."

"Yes it is!" she says frustratingly. "How do you even remember all these different plants? They all look the same."

"Not all of them." I say, leaning my head on the table, tracing my finger along the sentences and around the diagrams of all different kinds of plants.

"Okay that's it." she says, slamming her hands on the table. "What's your secret?"

"Secret?"

"Yeah," she says "How are you so god damn good at this?"

"Are you forgetting that I'm from the agricultural District?" I let out a small chuckle.

"Oh, yeah!" she says as she lays down a knife on the wooden table. "I'm such an idiot, sorry."

"It's okay." I laugh.

I felt the presence of her eager amber eyes boring into my shoulder like a drill as I flip through the pages of the manual. Out of the corner of my eye I glimpse at her absentmindedly, untangling a stray strand of her long dark hair from her glossy ponytail. She promptly placed her sturdy hands on her slim waist as a smirk developed on her lips.

"So, have you found any allies yet?" She asks.

"No." I say in a low tone. "What about you?"

"Nah, not yet." She replies.

"Well, what about your District partner?"

"Me and him... We don't really get along." She says, picking up a leaf on the ground. "What about yours?"

"Looks like we have something in common," I awkwardly laugh, slowly tilting my head. "We don't get along well eith–"

"Argh! Fuck!" She screams, holding her hand out in pain.

"What? What is it?" I ask with a worried look on my face.

"That leaf just fucking burnt me!" She says, pointing at a dark green, heart-shaped leathery leaf with white spikes surrounded by a pink "spathe."

"And that, is the anthurium leaf.."

"The what?!" She says with her eyes widened in fear.

"They're engineered leafs," I explain "They usually burn right through the skin, the Capitol definitely mimicked the plant to give you a taste of what the burn feels like."

"Holy fuck, so it's going to burn through my skin?" She says, trying to ease the pain by rubbing her palms together.

"No," I explain again "It's fake, it's not a real anthurium leaf. If it were, it would've already burnt through your skin the second you touched it."

"God damn it!" She screams "It hurts so fucking much."

"I'll go get some leafs from the healing plant." I say.

"Yes please," she says in an angry voice, her face turning red. "This fucking kills!"

I quickly rush over to the other side of the station, gathering a small amount of healing leafs from a bowl that is seated on a table. I thought the tributes from seven would at least have some knowledge about leafs, especially anthuriums since they're the lumber District. Oh well, at least this kind of gives me an advantage against the other tributes, right?

"Hey guys! Looks like seven's having trouble." the sound of a deep voice appears. Looking upwards, I turn around slowly to see where the voice is coming from. It's the Career pact and they're surrounding themselves around Miah.

I hide my body with my head peaking out behind an annabelle plant. It's big leafs cover my whole body, I peak out my head, looking over at the Career pact and Miah. What could the Careers possibly want? Do they want to form an alliance with her? No, definitely not. They probably see her as their meal since she pulled that stunt in the axe station.

"I have a name." Miah says, looking at the pact in disgust.

"You'll always be seven to us." The boy from one says, towering himself over her.

"I'm nothing to you." She snaps.

"Oh wow," The girl from two comments "Seven's got attitude!"

Miah remains silent with her eyes engulfed with anger.

"What's wrong seven?" The girl from one asks, forcing out a loud laughter. "Oh god, this is fucking great."

"Lachlan," The girl from two says. "How about you show seven what you took from her?"

"Oh, this rusty thing?" The boy from two says, dangling a golden bracelet from his hand. "What a pathetic excuse for a tribute token."

"Where the fuck did you get that?" Miah shouts. "Give it to me right now you asshole!"

Oh shit, what heartless pricks! Typical Career move. Fuck, I feel so bad for Miah.. I fear the Careers will target me if I stand up for Miah but I don't know..

What should Valerian do?

[Come out of hiding and stand up for Miah] [Quickly run over to another station]

Sorry for not posting this yesterday D:

• edited March 2015

[Quickly run over to another station]

RUN VALERIAN RUN

Awesome Chapter!

THE TRAININGS: PART 3 DISTRICT 11: Valerian "It's not that hard Miah." "Yes it is!" she says frustratingly. "How do you even rememb

• [Come out of hiding and stand up for Miah]

THE TRAININGS: PART 3 DISTRICT 11: Valerian "It's not that hard Miah." "Yes it is!" she says frustratingly. "How do you even rememb

• [Quickly run over to another station] At the moment, Vivienne is the only one who wants to target the tributes from eleven, I don't want the rest of the careers to target them as well :/

• [Come out of hiding and stand up for Miah]

Alt text

• (✿◠‿◠)

[Come out of hiding and stand up for Miah]

• edited March 2015

[Come out of hiding and stand up for Miah] Fuck those motherfucking pricks!!!! I hope they get their motherfucking heads get shoved in damn wood chipper.

• [Come out of hiding and Stand up for Miah]

Awesome chapter!

• edited March 2015

Alt text

I agree so much with this

mr.quality posted: »

[Come out of hiding and stand up for Miah] Fuck those motherfucking pricks!!!! I hope they get their motherfucking heads get shoved in damn wood chipper.

• [Come out of hiding and stand up for Miah] Oh shit, Lachlan was a bit of a dick in this one :o

• Just gotta find a wood chipper...

I agree so much with this

• edited March 2015

Alt text

Career pact versus woodchipper... I need this scene so much :D

mr.quality posted: »

Just gotta find a wood chipper...

• Yes! A thousand times yes! Best hunger games ever!

Career pact versus woodchipper... I need this scene so much

• Starting part 4 of trainings! c:

• :p

Starting part 4 of trainings! c:

• THE TRAININGS: PART 4

DISTRICT 2: Lachlan

"Missing mommy and daddy?" Finnegan laughs.

"Go fuck yourself you son of a bitch." The girl from seven hisses and turns her head to me. "Give it back to me. NOW!"

"You want it back?" Vivienne says, "Get on the floor and beg."

"Lick the floor too while you're at it." Alexia orders.

"I'm going to fucking kill all of you." She whispers.

"I'd like to see you try." I smirk at her in the most convincing way possible, Vivienne is watching my every move to see if I'm 'Career worthy.' All the raw aggressiveness sinking into Alexia, Vivienne and Finnegan is starting to come out. Making them look more bloodthirsty than ever. This is just plain disgusting, I wish I could just leave this alliance, but it's probably my best shot of winning. If I ever want to see my family again I'll have to take part in this alliance.

"Please, stop." A shaky medium pitch voice appears from behind. I quickly turn around and see the boy from eleven, holding a silver knife directed towards us. His sharp features of his face were merely a reflection of his entire body structure, everything from his skeletal arms to his paper thin legs screamed unnatural skinniness.

"Oh hello there eleven!" Vivienne says menacingly. "Better put that knife down before you end up hurting yourself."

Vivienne.. No... Please don't do anything you're going to regret. I say to myself.

"No, what are you guys trying to prove by being assholes?" The boy from eleven speaks up. "Give the tribute token back."

Just turn around, just turn.. around..

"What are you trying to prove by putting on a brave face?" Vivienne says, jabbing her finger into eleven's chest. "You're not fooling anyone, you're weak and everyone knows it."

"Are you seriously holding us at knife point?" Alexia laughs, quickly snatching the knife from his trembling hands.

"Just back away eleven." I say in a somewhat evil tone, hoping the boy from eleven will just walk away.

"No.. No!" He says, "You back away, you're the one who came here."

"Okay, that's it." Finnegan snarls, shoving the boy from eleven onto the cold concrete floor with a surprising amount of strength.

"You fucking asshole, get away from him!" The girl from seven exclaims, trying to stop Finnegan from throwing a punch at the boy from eleven but is dragged down to the floor by her ponytail by Alexia.

"Sit tight and enjoy the show seven!" Alexia says.

Finnegan nods and proceeds to repeatedly kick and punch the boy from eleven, making the boy curl up into a ball due to the strength in Finnegan's kicks and punches.

"STOP!" The girl from seven shouts, her shout manages to attract the head trainer Atala to look over at the station.

"HEY!" Atala shouts. "What's going on there?"

"Keep going Finn, keep going." Vivienne encourages him "She can't see us, keep giving him a lesson before that whiny bitch comes over."

I watch blood ooze down the boys nose as Finn kicks him in the face once again.

What the fuck? Finn's going to break him! Oh no, oh shit. If I try to stop Finn I'll probably be kicked out of the alliance and I need this alliance to work out if I want to survive. I could probably just wait for Atala to come over but how do I know if she can make it here on time to stop Finn before this kid completely blacks out?

What should Lachlan do?

[Stop Finn] [Stay put & wait for Atala to come over]

Sorry for the short part, I promise I'll try to make longer parts next time!

• [Stop Finn] OH GOD HELP HIM PLEASE DO IT

Awesome Chater!!!

THE TRAININGS: PART 4 DISTRICT 2: Lachlan "Missing mommy and daddy?" Finnegan laughs. "Go fuck yourself you son of a bitch." The gi

• [Stop Finn]

Fuck Finn! Seriously, fuck him and the other careers as well, except Lachlan. Getting kicked out of the career alliance will be the best for him, that way I could actually start liking him.

THE TRAININGS: PART 4 DISTRICT 2: Lachlan "Missing mommy and daddy?" Finnegan laughs. "Go fuck yourself you son of a bitch." The gi

• [Stop Finn]OH MY GOD NO I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN NO STOP HIMMMM FUCK THE ALLIANCE SAVE VALERIAN

I KNEW LACHLAN WASNT FULLY WITH THE CAREERS HELL YEAH

• [Stay put& wait for Atala to come over] He'll be a target if he stops them. Besides, Valerian is supposedly mean to Merona so....

• [Stop Finn]

• Awesome chapter! I don't know if it will be best in the long run but I think Lachlan would [Stop Finn]

• Hope is in the beach i think :P

Where you guys at tho @Purugly, @Markd4547, @Saltlick123, @NoHopeLeft, @#TeamSarah, @WalkerMage102, @TheUnkGuy, @Gustav_Kenny,@mr.quality, @InKennyWeTrust, @TeamKennyW00T, @ComingSoon, @AAA_Jane

• Also , you didn´t vote in mine ;_;

Where you guys at tho @Purugly, @Markd4547, @Saltlick123, @NoHopeLeft, @#TeamSarah, @WalkerMage102, @TheUnkGuy, @Gustav_Kenny,@mr.quality, @InKennyWeTrust, @TeamKennyW00T, @ComingSoon, @AAA_Jane

• Omg sorry D: I just voted now c:

supersagig posted: »

Also , you didn´t vote in mine ;_;

• So sorry my week has been so busy and annoying ;~;

• edited April 2015

So annoying I waited for the update but I just noticed again the thread was unfollowed because I commented and forgot to tick the box >:/

Sign in to comment in this discussion.