The Hunger Games: Interactive Fanfic (CAPITOL T.V UPDATED - I'M BACK!)

1101112131416»

Comments

• edited May 2015

[Give up all your supplies] Ugh. This is going to bite me in the ass but it's not worth the risk trying to get out with a small case, like what if there's nothing useful in that small case tucked under his shirt? Giving up all the supplies to get out alive is probably the best option here. I think. ;-;

And wtf Kyva is stacked now.. Hopefully she doesn't become a danger to my favourites with all of those supplies she just picked up

ayylmao posted: »

THE BLOODBATH PART: 3 DISTRICT 12: Sebastian I almost thought I was the only one here, but I saw Lachlan, the boy from two emerge from

• [Give up all your supplies]

YAS, Kyva is loaded. I have the feeling there's more to her than meets the eye.

THE BLOODBATH PART: 3 DISTRICT 12: Sebastian I almost thought I was the only one here, but I saw Lachlan, the boy from two emerge from

• [Give up all your supplies except the small case tucked under your shirt] It's better to get away with what little you can than nothing at all, and I doubt they will know they still have it. Also rocks how Lachlan still seems nice but intimidating at the same time.

• [Give up all your supplies] She has a bow.

I agree with Stan, that small case is not worth the risk. I have the bad feeling the careers won't show mercy either way and are just playing with him, but maybe they let him live if he is completely submissive to them and doesn't hide anything.

• [Give up all your supplies except the small case tucked under your shirt]

• [Camp near the Cornucopia and wait till night to steal Career's supplies]

NOOOO FRED. KILL THE CAREERS , TORTURE ALEXIA

THE BLOODBATH: PART 2 DISTRICT 5: Anne Without thinking, I run, picking up my pace. More tributes have already found each other and ar

• [Camp near the Cornucopia and wait till night to steal Career's supplies]

THE BLOODBATH: PART 2 DISTRICT 5: Anne Without thinking, I run, picking up my pace. More tributes have already found each other and ar

Great chapter!

If this is all for nothing - if they kill him no matter what, I'm gonna be angry at these two pissants >:c

• Hmmmmmm

Try and Run away

• I miss this :( come back!! @ayylmao

• edited May 2015

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

TWD_stan posted: »

I miss this come back!! @ayylmao

• R.I.P THIS THREAD

• Hey guys! I just made a fanfic but it's not going to be your typical Hunger Games fanfiction. In my story, the last tribute who wins gets an actual prize and all choices will have direct effect to your character and story. The prizes consist of a £100 ASOS Gift Card and a £100 Urban outfitters gift card. If you don't like those prizes you can sell them on Amazon or something :p (well it depends if you win or not :3) + I'm not doing the Reapings and all that. I'm going straight into the Games. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/95243/the-hunger-games-the-real-competition?new=1

• Well. I'm back. I'm sorry for holding this again.. I was dealing with serious problems at home and at school :( sorry.. Hopefully you guys haven't forgotten about this. I'll start writing soon :)

• Welcome, it's wonderful that you are back! I hope your problems are better now, but take all the time you need. I think it's safe to say that we all understand and support you. I'm glad you're back and very excited for the continuation of this story :D

Well. I'm back. I'm sorry for holding this again.. I was dealing with serious problems at home and at school sorry.. Hopefully you guys haven't forgotten about this. I'll start writing soon

• Oh. I hope everything is okay mow. Its awesome to have you back! :P

Well. I'm back. I'm sorry for holding this again.. I was dealing with serious problems at home and at school sorry.. Hopefully you guys haven't forgotten about this. I'll start writing soon

• Woah, woah. Major throwback to this one.. Well, I'm back!

I'm sorry for not continuing the story, I've actually had so much going on last year.(exams, family stuff etc) It was literally hell, if I do say so myself. Though, I'm back now! But I'm guessing almost all of you lost interest in this story since the massive pause. To be honest with you, I don't think I'll be able to complete it, but I could try, if some of you really want me too ^^. It's kinda weird being back, and seeing all your users makes me kind of miss you and these forums xD

• edited January 2016

Wow, this is as unexpected as it is awesome! Which is, very unexpected and very awesome. I had to do a legit double take when I saw this story back in my feed :D Welcome back! And do not worry, I totally understand that sometimes you simply need some time off. Hopefully, everything is alright for you now. While you were away, almost all of the Hunger Games stories sadly somehow died. This one has certainly been among those I've missed the most, simply because of how awesome your writing is, and I'd be super excited about a possible continuation. So, if you want to continue it, then I'm definitely all in for it! I'm still here and I don't think I'm going anywhere anytime soon, so I can promise you, as long as you want to write this story, I'm going to read it. I hope I'm not the only one, though most of the others readers should at least still be around the forums. If this is really going to be back, maybe you want to tag them in a post, in case they unfollowed at some point in the last months. And I guess now I should reread the story from the very beginning. I think I still remember most of the details, but rereading this awesome story should be a pleasure. Once again, welcome back. It is really, really great to see you around here again :)

Woah, woah. Major throwback to this one.. Well, I'm back! I'm sorry for not continuing the story, I've actually had so much going on last

• Wow I was also really shocked to see this back in my feed. I absolutely loved this story, it would be up there with my top 3 fanfics on this site. I definitely will continue to read if you decide to start writing again!

Woah, woah. Major throwback to this one.. Well, I'm back! I'm sorry for not continuing the story, I've actually had so much going on last

• Aw, you make me blush xD. Thank you for the kind words! I'll try and make up a schedule as to when I can write without any distractions. Hopefully this fanfiction will make its return as I wholeheartedly loved writing it.

Wow, this is as unexpected as it is awesome! Which is, very unexpected and very awesome. I had to do a legit double take when I saw this sto

• <3

Loki522 posted: »

Wow I was also really shocked to see this back in my feed. I absolutely loved this story, it would be up there with my top 3 fanfics on this site. I definitely will continue to read if you decide to start writing again!

• Well, welcome back. I definitely wasn't expecting to see this one back. But it is more than definitely a welcome surprise.

• edited January 2016

Hi there! I have checked the story out last year when you started to write it but I was too late to submit a character, so I was too shy to comment. But I enjoyed reading this story and if you want to bring it back now, I want to ask if you are okay if I comment and vote on the choices from now on even though I havent submitted a character.

• edited January 2016

Hell no I haven't lost interest as my previous sadness pictures would indicate. I'm excited this is finally back.

• edited May 2016

CAPITOL T.V: BRINGING IT BACK - THIS YEARS HUNGER GAMES!

The Hunger Games. A game that our founding fathers have discovered that keeps our society intact. A game that kills off twenty-three children a year! Now tell me, does that not sound exciting? A game that leaves one person from the outrageous districts victorious and wealthy as a sign of our generosity. Thank you for tuning in, and remember tributes - it's kill or be killed!

This year's Annual Hunger Games brings the district's children united as one - all fighting for one goal; survival. Who'll be this year's lucky winner? Only time will tell.

TRIBUTE STATUS:

District 1

Male: Finnegan: Alive/Healthy

Female: Alexia: Alive/Healthy

District 2

Male: Lachlan: Alive/Healthy

Female: Vivienne: Alive/Healthy

District 3

Male: Clint: DECEASED

Female: Sophie: Alive/Injured

District 4

Male: Luke: Alive/Healthy

Female: Rain: Alive/Healthy

District 5

Male: Atticus: Alive/Healthy

Female: Anne: Alive/Healthy

District 6

Male: Frederic: DECEASED

Female: Kyva: Alive/Healthy

District 7

Male: Spark: Alive/Healthy

Female: Miah: Alive/Semi-healthy

District 8

Male: Gustav: DECEASED

Female: Flavia: Alive/Healthy

District 9

Male: Pedro: DECEASED

Female: Sofia: Alive/Semi-healthy

District 10

Male: Colt: DECEASED

Female: Mina: DECEASED

District 11

Male: Valerian: Alive/Healthy

Female: Merona: Alive/Healthy

District 12

Male: Sebastian: UNKNOWN

Female: Arielle: Alive/Healthy

Judging from these stats, it seems as if a total of six tributes have met their demise. Now, this is going to get really entertaining.

~May the odds be ever in your favour.~

• Wow! It's so great and unexpected to finally see this back, can not wait to see what happens!

CAPITOL T.V: BRINGING IT BACK - THIS YEARS HUNGER GAMES! The Hunger Games. A game that our founding fathers have discovered that keeps ou

• It's back woohoo :D I am very happy about this and have missed the story a lot. A while ago, I have reread the story from the very beginning and now I'm super hyped for the next parts. Also:

Flavia: Alive/Healthy

Hell yes, she is :D I'm excited seeing my dear badass Flavia and all of these other amazing characters back! Can't wait for the next part!

CAPITOL T.V: BRINGING IT BACK - THIS YEARS HUNGER GAMES! The Hunger Games. A game that our founding fathers have discovered that keeps ou

• Woo!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.