Silicon County: An Interactive Story (Ongoing)

Comments

• [Warn/talk with David about Wade Pittman.]

That was a great new part :) Lana is an interesting character and I like her. The same can be said about David, who is similarly interesting. Pittman on the other hand continues to be an obnoxiously disgusting waste of space. Also, has Lana just implied that he is a rapist? Well, just as I thought my hatred for him couldn't grow any stronger. I already wanted him dead after he started mocking Alexander's death in front of Clive, but now I want him super dead! However, this rude, rapist piece of shit is still not the character I want dead the most, because I don't think he had any involvement in Alexander's death.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Chapter Four: Awakened (Part 3) Lana Dawkings Lana crashed and burned, so to speak, as the front tire of her bicycle slipped on the ic

Chapter Four: Awakened (Part 3) Lana Dawkings Lana crashed and burned, so to speak, as the front tire of her bicycle slipped on the ic

• edited November 2015

Hmm...that brings the questions. Do you think David or Lana had anything to do with Alex's death?

(To be clear not Wife Alex, Alex Alex)

[Warn/talk with David about Wade Pittman.] That was a great new part Lana is an interesting character and I like her. The same can be sa

• (To be clear not Wife Alex, Alex Alex)

That one is going to confuse me immensely whenever I talk about Alex in the future.

Hmm...that brings the questions. Do you think David or Lana had anything to do with Alex's death?

No, I don't think so. That would be very unlikely. Neither of them appears to me as a bad person. Lana even seems to be pretty nice for a drug dealer and since we learned about her thoughts, we know that she had no role in Alex' death, at least no role she is aware of. And while I can't say for sure that David is a nice person, he does not appear to be a killer. There's also the thing, we know for sure it was Luke who killed Alex. The only thing that is unclear is, if Luke shot him out of his own free will or if he was controlled by someone else, someone who uses supernatural powers similar to those Luke himself was later able to use. I am pretty sure Lana would know if she had such powers and it would be really far fetched to assume that this guy she sells drugs to has a secret identity as a supernatural murderer. That's also the reason I don't have that bastard Pittman on my list of suspects. While for some strange reason I still hesitate to accept the possibility that it might have been indeed just Luke all by himself, it becomes more and more likely that my initial assumption about Luke being a murderous bastard has been correct. But as long as we don't know for sure, I'm looking for another explanation.

There was only one thing that threw me a bit off in Lana's thoughts and it was this line:

There was a worry in the back of her head that wondered if she knew what happened.

So, she maybe knows what happened? This line had me so confused that I couldn't even comment on it. I don't think she is responsible for Alexander's death, but maybe she knows more than she wants to admit. But how? And why hasn't she told the police about it if she knows what happened?

Lord_EAA posted: »

Hmm...that brings the questions. Do you think David or Lana had anything to do with Alex's death? (To be clear not Wife Alex, Alex Alex)

• I guess you're right. As for the line i guess well have to wait and see......

(To be clear not Wife Alex, Alex Alex) That one is going to confuse me immensely whenever I talk about Alex in the future. Hmm

• Voting is closed!

(!) Lana will discuss the Wade Pittman situation with David

The continuation of Lana's part is done and will probably be unloaded immediately after this post. Just wanted to close it to avoid any confusion. Also, something else I'd like to address: I know having Lana debut immediately after Samantha's death might have been a pace killer, but rest assured that the events following her death and general "main" storyline will continue in either the next part or the one after it. Thank you all for your excellent patience!

• Chapter Four: Awakened (Part 4)

Lana Dawkings

Lana would have to resign herself to mutually assured destruction if she wanted to take Pittman down a peg, and she definitely did, but Lana couldn’t risk having the Sheriffs’ attention, and after what happened to Alexander Carson, a drug dealer like herself, their eyes would surely be fixed on her every move, making dealing impossible.

But David, of all people, knew how to keep a secret. Around him, it seemed at least, that she wouldn’t need to worry about him talking, or even judging. Yet she was still terrified that she might lose the only person even close to being a friend if she told him some of the shit she’d done. Fortunately, she guessed could tell him about the situation with Pittman without any foreseen repercussions.

“There’s a man named Wade Pittman,” she finally said. “Slept with some underage high school girls, at least when I was attending.”

David’s face darkened into a frown, his eyes widened, and he suddenly stood straighter and stopped dead in his tracks a couple yards from the deck at the back of his house. He spoke with an out-of-character, invoked rage in his tone: “Did he…?”

“No,” Lana said quickly. She crossed her arms and glanced at the house. “He never made any… advances on me.”

He let out a sigh of relief and thought for a moment. “Do you have evidence, then? Something you could use to put him behind bars?”

“Yes, plenty, but that’s not the problem.” Lana let out an annoyed puff of vapor and choose her words carefully. “He knows all about the drugs and has said he has enough shit on me to put me behind bars. I’ve always thought the guy was full of shit, so all I’m really worried about is having eyes on me when if he reports me.”

“Ah.” David nodded, he understood. “You turn him in, he turns you in, vice versa.” He leaned closer and looked at her with his deep blue eyes, his brow lowered and decisive. “Turn him in, quit selling, Mitch will let you off lightly once he knows you didn’t have anything to do with Carson’s death.”

“I can’t do that,” she muttered. “I can’t quit selling.”

David finally ask the looming question: “Why?”

“Because…” Lana paused and bit down on her bottom lip until it turned white. David would have to settle for a half truth. “I’ve ruined lives. Clients have overdosed on what I’ve been selling. I have to give some kind of... compensation for that… even if it’s just a hundred dollars once a month. An office job can’t afford that, but I can get the money selling drugs.”

“Aren’t you just ruining fresh sets of lives?” David seemed to see a plot hole in her confession, but he moved on. “Just give it up. Turn this Pittman guy in and deal with whatever consequences that come with it—then start a-fucking-new.”

Lana searched for a rebuke, but couldn’t find one. What David suggested sounded perfect—but she knew, deep down, it wasn’t possible. Lana rubbed her arms to fight the cold and shook her head violently fast. “I don’t have an alibi for Alexander’s murder. I blacked out that-- that whole goddamn weekend!”

The nervousness rose in David’s eyes and he stared at her. “What do you mean fucking you blacked out? I thought you didn’t your own product.”

She paced on the frozen leaves, they crackled beneath her feet, and she searched for the words. “I black out occasionally. But it had been almost six months since last and I thought that… just maybe, that it was done.”

David massaged the bridge of his nose. “Have you blacked out since?”

“No, I haven’t,” she replied. “And I have no idea what happened. As far as I can tell, it started Saturday, then I woke up Monday like the rest of the town.”

“Then…” David sighed deeply and licked his lips. “I can say you were with me, or something... I don’t know. You can always go down the skip town route.”

“Or…” She sighed regretfully. “I can just keep on keepin’ on, leave Pittman alone, and I can keep selling and sending money out to my goddamn victims.”

David ran his gloved hands through his hair frustratedly, then started marching towards his home. He pulled open the sliding glass door and grabbed something on the kitchen counter. David dug through his wallet and pulled out more than five hundred dollars, maybe even seven hundred, and presented it to Lana. “Quit selling, skip town, pay off your ‘victims’. Whatever.”

“Jesus, David, I-- that’s five times what the weed cost,” she said.

David spoke up: “Consider it a severance package.” He realized how harsh his tone and words were and mellowed down his voice from that point on. “I shouldn’t be buying drugs in the first place, let alone from someone ten years younger than me.”

“I still can’t--”

David stopped her once again. “Lana, please, you’re like a sister to me, maybe even a daughter. You’re not a killer. You didn’t kill Alexander Carson. So, either take the money or not. I’m just trying to give you some options here.”

“It’s just-- I don’t know what happened during the blackout. I really think...” she paused and bit her lip again, “I just don’t know.”

“Just look at me.” David stared at her and she stared back. “You don’t just blackout and murder somebody. Alexander was shot, you heard, didn't you? Do own a gun?”

“No…”

“Did you find one on you when you woke up?”

“No,” she answered.

“Then you don’t own the Carsons anything.” David pulled an envelope from a drawer and shoved the money inside. “You don’t have run, but you still can, same with turning Pittman in. Or… you just keep on keepin’ on. Just consult me if you turn yourself or Pittman in so I can help testify… or something.”

“Pittman could be a problem to you, too, you know,” Lana said. “If I go down… you might go down, too. I ran into him today… He’s full of shit, but I’m still worried he might just…”

“You said he was sleeping with high schoolers. You’ve got way more on him than he has on you, blackout or not.” David tried to hand her the envelope and waited for her to take it. “Do what you want. I’m just trying to help.”

[1: Take the envelope and use it to pay the victims once more.]

[2: Take the envelope and use it to skip town.]

[3: Take the envelope and push against Pittman.]

[4: Refuse to take the money. Just keep on keepin' on.]

[5: Refuse to take the money and push against Pittman.]

• edited December 2015

Amazing part. I love how you wrote Lana :)

[1: Take the envelope and use it to pay the victims once more.]

Lana needs to stop blaming herself. Yes she ruined a few lives, but shes not that kind of person. Not deep in her heart. She can't stop it from happening so this is the best she can do. And im glad she is.

Chapter Four: Awakened (Part 4) Lana Dawkings Lana would have to resign herself to mutually assured destruction if she wanted to take

• edited December 2015

It's as David said, Lana has way more against Pittman than he has against her. Besides, that bastard simply has to go down.

“I don’t have an alibi for Alexander’s murder. I blacked out that-- that whole goddamn weekend!”

Oh shit, I really hope Lana isn't the killer. So far, I like her and I'd like it if I could continue to like her, so please don't make me hate her D: I mean it is literally impossible for her to be the killer, unless she has, as I half-jokingly said in my last comment, some sort of supernatural power that allows her to take control over other peoples bodies, similar to what Luke was able to do. After this part, I am not sure if I haven't been terribly right by a lucky chance with my theory. I really hope she doesn't have a superpowered evil side that took control of Luke while she blacked out, a side she probably isn't even aware of. I mean, it is still kinda far fetched, but we're talking about a story with supernatural elements here. Everything is possible, so I really hope I am just ridiculously paranoid here.

Chapter Four: Awakened (Part 4) Lana Dawkings Lana would have to resign herself to mutually assured destruction if she wanted to take

• I know, its terrible. More worrying is the fact shes still hidding something only giving David a half-truth........

[3: Take the envelope and push against Pittman.] It's as David said, Lana has way more against Pittman than he has against her. Besides,

• [Take the envelope and use it to skip town] Paying the victims won't change anything. This could be Lana's chance to start over, and get her life back in order.

• edited December 2015

Wait a moment... I have the bad feeling that the penny is about to drop. Her first PoV, so far unrelated to the rest of the story, happened right after one of the biggest turns the story ever had, so there is the possibility that it has some huge importance we just don't see yet. And she is your character, right? I remember that talk we had a while ago, where you brought up the possibility that the killer has a split personality. Add to that, a killer with supernatural powers and we got ourselves something that actually makes way too much sense. I really don't like it and I hope I am wrong, because having a mentally ill person instead of a real killer... shit, that possibility is so horrifying to me, I don't even want to think about it. There has to be a real killer, someone who can suffer without me feeling bad for him, instead of... of whatever a split-personality person would be! I simply must be wrong. I've been wrong so many times, so please, let me be wrong once more.

I know, its terrible. More worrying is the fact shes still hidding something only giving David a half-truth........

• [1: Take the envelope and use it to pay the victims once more.]

• Imagine how horrible it'd be if the killer was another one of your characters :p

Wait a moment... I have the bad feeling that the penny is about to drop. Her first PoV, so far unrelated to the rest of the story, happened

• edited December 2015

Yes Lana is my beutifull creation. And im proud of since shes awesome :)

What you said is an interasting theory. However you have 2 big problems with it (which i bet you count as a blessings).

1. Ok i suggested MPD as a modus operandi..... Among about 7 more possibilities. I was just a random guess it doesn't really mean much. Besides if she has MPD she would be seeing a doctor or she would have told David about it by now. Also her family would have probably noticed something like this and gotten her help.

2. Ignoring all of the above she herself stated she blacked out for two days. If you are correct this brings up 3 problems:

A. Lana would've had to posses Luke for those two straight days. But we saw clearly that Luke was out of his assumed posesión afther killing Alex meaning it would'nt have take two days. At most it would've taken two hours.

B. Owen would have known about her since he seemed to know all about the murder.

C. Even if we ignore all of the following she has no REASON to kill someone she didn't know. The only reasoning would be that the other personality sadist body swicher. Which brings me to the last point.

D. Even if we ignore all the logical and continuity flowing reasons and accept this we have a big problem. Her deamon personality or whatever would have not stopped with one person but killed MANY more. Which it did not.

So don't worry bro theres no way she did it ;)

Wait a moment... I have the bad feeling that the penny is about to drop. Her first PoV, so far unrelated to the rest of the story, happened

• edited December 2015

Yes Lana is my beutifull creation. And im proud of since shes awesome :)

She is awesome (as long as I'm wrong with my horrible theory), but I take this as evidence in favour of my theory. I know many of your great characters and you love to give them some special trait. Lana would be by far the least unusual of them if she really is just a reluctant drug dealer with a heart of gold, who occasionally blacks out.

Ok i suggested MPD as a modus operandi..... Among about 7 more possibilities. I was just a random guess it doesn't really mean much. Besides if she has MPD she would be seeing a doctor or she would have told David about it by now. Also her family would have probably noticed something like this and gotten her help.

She does not seem to be a person who likes getting help. There's also the possibility that she doesn't even know about her murderous tendencies when she's in black-out mode. Maybe she thinks it is just an occasional black out, something she doesn't really need to seek help for. Or maybe she was seeing a doctor in the past and her split personality just wasn't encountered. She had the black outs under control for a long time, right?

A. Lana would've had to posses Luke for those two straight days. But we saw clearly that Luke was out of his assumed posesión afther killing Alex meaning it would'nt have take two days. At most it would've taken two hours.

Maybe she left Luke immediately after shooting Alex, either out of her own free will, or because he was so horrified by what his body just did that he somehow found the strength to force her out of his body. Such a process could have left her in a weakened shape and unable to do anything else for the remaining two days. Or maybe she had possessed Luke for two days and simply killed Alex at the end of the second day.

B. Owen would have known about her since he seemed to know all about the murder.

Owen is still very high on my list of suspects. However, maybe he does know about her, but simply never told Sam about her because he thought he would have time to do that later. There is a lot of stuff he never told her about. Or maybe he isn't as all-knowing as he likes to appear. At least the last point is probably true regardless of wether or not her evil side is the killer.

C. Even if we ignore all of the following she has no REASON to kill someone she didn't know. The only reasoning would be that the other personality sadist body swicher. Which brings me to the last point.

She knew Alexander. He was a fellow drug dealer and he dealt with weed, which seems to be exactly the stuff she deals with. A small, remote town like Silicon can't have a lot of customers and she made it clear that she needs the money. Instant motive.

D. Even if we ignore all the logical and continuity flowing reasons and accept this we have a big problem. Her deamon personality or whatever would have not stopped with one person but killed MANY more. Which it did not.

Maybe her evil side just wanted to kill one person who was bad for her business. Or maybe, as I said before, Luke forced her out of his body after the first kill and she was left too weak to possess someone else and to continue on a killing spree.

So don't worry bro theres no way she did it ;)

And this denial is way too specific to not further fuel my paranoia.

Or maybe I am just paranoid, you are correct and Luke is the bastard I still think he is. Both looks like an equal possibility here. Trust me, I very much prefer Luke being either the murderer I think he is, or someone else, someone who is sane and fully accountable for his crimes, to be the killer, because I desire vengeance for Alex' death above almost anything else. And even I am not sure if I could enjoy vengeance against a mentally ill person. That would just feel as wrong as it would feel disappointing.

Yes Lana is my beutifull creation. And im proud of since shes awesome What you said is an interasting theory. However you have 2 big pro

• Ok you know i Love to give my characters a flare. But trust me when i say this Lana is NOT like my USUAL usual AT ALL. She was made at the period i got tired of making the usual and wanted something knew. Yes she has a secret. But i myseft honestly doubt she had anything to do with his death. This is me being honest as her creator. You're theory is fun thought. I love how you came up with a way for even her to possibly be guilty, which i was sadly afraid of hence my first 'do you think she did ' question. Please don't bring her up as a suspect with this theory you just made. It really makes me honestly worried that you might really see her as guilty. So please don't label her a murderer with so little :(

Yes Lana is my beutifull creation. And im proud of since shes awesome She is awesome (as long as I'm wrong with my horrible theory)

• edited December 2015

If the story goes down the whole "evil, split personality" thing... Rachel definitely isn't completely sane. Imagine if seeing her dead boyfriend in the mirror evolved into him suggesting things... maybe it's actually some supernatural being that's messing with stuff and murdering people...

Spooky, huh, @LiquidChicagoTed? ;D

AgentZ46 posted: »

Imagine how horrible it'd be if the killer was another one of your characters

• Funnily enough, that would be way less horrible for me personally, even though it would be way more tragic and heartbreaking in general. Something like this actually happened before in one of Hope's stories. In Raining 2, one of his older stories, one of my characters was revealed to be the killer after he got under the spell of some sort of vampire and after the initial shock, I ended up rooting for the villain and felt greatly entertained. If one of my characters is the bad guy, I fully embrace this. At least in Rachel's case. Clive might be a different situation.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Imagine how horrible it'd be if the killer was another one of your characters

• Oh no, don't worry. I don't label anyone as a murderer until the guilt is proven. However, I label her as a potential suspect, which by all means, she is. My suspect list also includes Owen, who I have even less potential evidence against aside from my gut feeling. I know the theory includes more than just a bit of tinfoil, but in itself, it makes too much sense for me to ignore it. Don't worry, unless her guilt is proven, I won't see her as a murderer. I actually like her and would like to continue liking her. It's just something I came up with and which kinda evolved into a real theory.

Ok you know i Love to give my characters a flare. But trust me when i say this Lana is NOT like my USUAL usual AT ALL. She was made at the

• While writing my comment to Agent, I just had to remember that you did it before, in Raining, and how utterly shocked I was when my character was revealed to be the killer. It would be way worse with Rachel, as I feel way more attached to her than I ever felt to Lucas, but damn... what if that spooky vampire thing from the Raining finale returns? I would dread it, but the fun I had while rooting for the villain in Raining was incredible. That theory is even more tinfoil than the evil Lana theory, but it makes me actually legitimately scared :D

If the story goes down the whole "evil, split personality" thing... Rachel definitely isn't completely sane. Imagine if seeing her dead boyf

• edited December 2015

Well i still honestly think she didn't. Shes not a bad person. And again i doubt somone would'nt have noticed 'Other Lana' by now, most likely her family. There is nothing connecting her to this. Sorry i just don't want you seeing Lana as the murderer, even if its just a possibility. It makes you instantly misstrust her and like her less and i'm really afraid that theres gonna be one of those choices and you might pick the 'Break Lords Heart' option. I love Lana and i wouldn't like you to see her as "might have been the murderous piece of s*** that killed Alex" :(

Oh no, don't worry. I don't label anyone as a murderer until the guilt is proven. However, I label her as a potential suspect, which by all

• edited December 2015

Anything and everything is legitimately possible in this story, and with the way it's been set up, it wouldn't entirely be impossible for Raining's vampire thing to be an antagonist. And there are already connections to the state in which Raining 2 was set: Samantha's brother goes to college in Minnesota.

And I can make other theories, too... Maybe... just maybe... Alexander is the puppeteer of his own demise and is controlling the 'game' from the shadows for his own twisted reasons! Now that would be an unexpected (and quite honestly silly) twist!

While writing my comment to Agent, I just had to remember that you did it before, in Raining, and how utterly shocked I was when my characte

• [3: Take the envelope and push against Pittman.] Okay, so maybe it backfires? At least she has a chance to take this asshat down. That seems like a little better than her 'compensation'. Maybe this will help her put the past away. Or, maybe she goes to jail... Which in that case, crap.

Great part!

• Anything and everything is legitimately possible in this story, and with the way it's been set up, it wouldn't entirely be impossible for Raining's vampire thing to be an antagonist

Even if I just brought it up, that twist would be the most unexpected thing ever. And I'd like that little call back :D

And there are already connections to the state in which Raining 2 was set: Samantha's brother goes to college in Minnesota.

enter image description here

I also noticed, Luke kinda sounds like Lucas. If absolutely anything and everything is legitimately possible, then there might be the chance that they are the same person, that Raining's Lucas faked his death and started a new life as Luke Page. There is also a Lucas in the waiting list...

And I can make other theories, too... Maybe... just maybe... Alexander is the puppeteer of his own demise and is controlling the 'game' from the shadows for his own twisted reasons! Now that would be an unexpected (and quite honestly silly) twist!

Now that would be absurd, right? But maybe you just revealed the truth and now try to play it off as a joke. Then again, you probably assumed I would think that way, so perhaps you try to trick me and perhaps I just tricked myself and now I am confused...

However, I would actually like that theory as absurd as it is, for obvious reasons :)

Anything and everything is legitimately possible in this story, and with the way it's been set up, it wouldn't entirely be impossible for Ra

• Do not worry. I promise you, as long as she isn't proven guilty, or as long as there isn't solid evidence beyond my delightfully tinfoil speculations, I won't like her any less. As for the mistrust, I always mistrust any character I haven't submitted. It's chronic. Of course, if she turns out to be the killer, then absolutely nothing can save her from my hatred, but that should be expected. However, fine, considering that you seem to be very convinced that she isn't, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Unless there will be more solid evidence in the future, I won't treat her as a potential suspect, okay?

Well i still honestly think she didn't. Shes not a bad person. And again i doubt somone would'nt have noticed 'Other Lana' by now, most like

• edited December 2015

Ok then. Sorry for this insane debate. Its just i know how deeply Alex's death affected you and i never want Lana to be a possible candiate for you passionate hate.

Do not worry. I promise you, as long as she isn't proven guilty, or as long as there isn't solid evidence beyond my delightfully tinfoil spe

• edited December 2015

I think this is the right option. No matter how dangerous this is for Lana, Pittman is a serial rapist. If she does not take him out I think he will continue and this is far too dangerous for the girls at his high school.

• [3: Take Mr Envelope and push the Pittman]

• Mr Envelope? XD

BlueShadiw posted: »

[3: Take Mr Envelope and push the Pittman]

• [3: Take the envelope and push against Pittman.]

• Voting is closed!

(!) Lana will take the envelope of money from David and push against Pittman

I'm a little sick right now, but hopefully it won't last much longer. So that might make the wait between chapters a little longer. Anyway...

Speaking of things that aren't going to last much longer... this chapter is probably going to be on its last (or maybe second to last) part. The finale is solidifying in my mind and on my planning document. I can confirm a few things: first, the revenge for Alexander's murder will be achievable in the next chapter, but it might not be all that satisfying; second, new elements will be making their semi-debut the next chapter (spooky stuff) and we'll be getting some much-needed answers (that will just open a bunch of new questions! >:D) to the whatever the hell is going on in Silicon; and third, get in your hazmat suits, Act Two is definitely happening! :D

Oh, and so Liquid doesn't give Lord a heart attack, I can confirm Lana didn't kill Alexander. Samantha's vision of the whole ordeal is what happened.

• I told you Liquid :)

Voting is closed! (!) Lana will take the envelope of money from David and push against Pittman I'm a little sick right now, but hopefu

• I'm a little sick right now, but hopefully it won't last much longer.

I hope you get well soon :)

first, the revenge for Alexander's murder will be achievable in the next chapter, but it might not be all that satisfying

The first part of this sentence got me all excited, but the second part was quite disheartening to say the least. I am afraid I have already expected this for a while now and already feared that this killer stuff could end with a big disappointment. I'm calling it now, it's probably going to be a choice between giving the killer what he deserves and ruining Rachel's life in the process, or letting him go without the deserved punishment. And no, imprisonment is not the deserved punishment in this case. Both outcomes would perhaps be the only things that could be more frustrating than Alex' death. However, against my better judgement, I still hope there might be a somewhat satisfying end for the killer that does not destroy another character I care for.

Oh, and so Liquid doesn't give Lord a heart attack, I can confirm Lana didn't kill Alexander. Samantha's vision of the whole ordeal is what happened.

I actually never doubted Samantha's vision, I only doubted that she had seen everything. For example, a bodysurfing evil killer that took control of Luke. It only seemed logical that Luke isn't the only one with such powers. I guess that possibility is now off the cards. Though I am still amazed how much sense that theory made, considering there was zero evidence for it. Well, I guess that means I can fully focus on Luke, who is now unarguably more despicable than Wade Pittman.

Voting is closed! (!) Lana will take the envelope of money from David and push against Pittman I'm a little sick right now, but hopefu

• I know, I know. But you have to admit, for being now confirmed as utter nonsense, my theory made a surprising amount of sense for a while :D

I told you Liquid

• Yeah that worried me. But it was really creative , i love how everything i said just made it stronger.

I know, I know. But you have to admit, for being now confirmed as utter nonsense, my theory made a surprising amount of sense for a while

• Well still there might be a body swicher. Its just not Lana.

I'm a little sick right now, but hopefully it won't last much longer. I hope you get well soon first, the revenge for Alexand

• edited December 2015

This is entirely a hypothetical question because I am genuinely curious: Is someone who did a terrible thing and feels remorse for it worse than someone who did awful things without regret?

Second, for this question, let's suggest the killer was in control: What would it take for you to forgive the killer?

And third, entirely unrelated: What is your favorite superpower?

I'm a little sick right now, but hopefully it won't last much longer. I hope you get well soon first, the revenge for Alexand

Sign in to comment in this discussion.