Corrupted Wish

edited March 2013 in Forum Games
Here's a new game for you guys! It's called Corrupted Wish, and here's how it works:
The person above (that would be me, thank you) makes a wish, and then the next person tells how the wish goes wrong, and then makes their own, and so on. Please try to keep it appropriate, and don't argue. I'll start.

I wish I had a million dollars.
Tagged:

Comments

• edited December 2008
    the IRS comes and takes it away

I wish i had a cup of milk
  • edited December 2008
    A herd of cows destroys your house (should have seen that one coming).

I wish that nothing would go wrong with this wish.
  • edited December 2008
    Nothing goes wrong with the wish, and soon, nothing ever goes wrong with your life. After many days of pure bliss you soon realize that life is very boring when everything goes your way, and it becomes a living hell, kind of like in that one episode of the Twilight Zone.

I wish I had a different signature.
  • edited December 2008
    you get the "days with the same crappy sig" chanded to add 1 to it. what a boring change, but hey, it's different.

I wish for a million ton weight to crush me (hah, if I ask for something bad, then something good will happen).
  • edited December 2008
    The weight crushes you, but you live! Now you get to live the rest of your life hurting everywhere, and you must have life support systems on you 24/7!

I wish I had a CD-ROM mint condition copy of Sam and Max Hit The Road.
  • edited December 2008
    You get the CD, but it's made out of mint leaves. (try to use that!)
    I wish for a platypus with kung fu powers and lasers but it will never attack me. EVER!
  • edited December 2008
    You get him, and you have fun for awhile until, another person with a platypus that has all the powers that your platypus starts to attack you. I turns out, your platypus hates you, he just can't attack you to show it. As you can imagine, you die.

I wish I could play Pole Position.
  • edited December 2008
    You get stuck in an odd position on a pole

I wish video games were real
  • edited December 2008
    Final Fantasy VII becomes real (with you being Cloud) and you REALLY fall in love with Aeris and then she REALL TOTALLY DIES... FOREVER, and to top it off, you end up settling for a skanky former barkeep.

I wish that everyone in the whole entire world would simultaniously give their most precious possession to me, because I'm awesome.
  • edited December 2008
    you get everyones most precious possession, but there's so much that they crush you.

I wish for the word "mystic" to be banned from volcabulary.
  • edited December 2008
    The word is banned from vocabulary, but since it is banned, it was never banned because you never used it to make a wish. There's some logic for you. :P

I wish for delicious taffy.
  • edited December 2008
    Not only is the taffy delicious, but it is also deadly. You might not want to eat that.

I wish for $35. And a bag of Swedish Fish.
  • edited December 2008
    the 35$ make the fish turn greedy which turns them into swedish phiranas(did i spell that right?)they eat you and you die
    i wish to have an xbox 360 and halo 3
  • edited December 2008
    You get a box with an x on it and 3 fake halos

i wish for a new car
  • edited December 2008
    Your new car is a box on wheels. And it sucks. I bet you're really happy, huh?

I wish to be Queen of the New Guinea Pigs.
  • edited December 2008
    The New Guinea Pigs decide that they liked anarchy much better than your rule, and overthrow you.

I wish for as-of-yet unreleased Stephen King novel, Under the Dome.
  • edited December 2008
    You get it, but as soon as you open it, it combusts. And not slowly over time, either. Spontaneously.

I wish that all the chocolate in the world belonged to me.
  • edited December 2008
    You get all the chocolate in the world and have it made into a chocolate bar, but then it is discovered that SOME of the chocolate was used to kill someone, and since that chocolate is now part of your chocolate bar, the entire thing is confiscated by the government and sealed away in a very, very large evidence locker for several years. By the time you get it back it has turned all melty and gooey and you don't want it anymore. When you try to give it back, your arm gets stuck in it and then it hardens and they have to amputate.

I wish my face was more symmetrical, so girls would like me better.
  • edited December 2008
    Granted. Your face is now a perfect circle. But you have no mouth, eyes, or nose, so you can't see, breathe, or eat and you die.

I wish that Sam and Max will never EVER be cancelled. Ever.
  • edited December 2008
    Granted. Sam and Max thrives and makes mounds and mounds of money and the people who do their voices suddenly discover the fountain of youth and therefore are able to continue doing their voices forever, but by season 327 the quality of the writing declines so severely that they become a mockery of who they once were. They are an abombination to the brilliance of the first two hundred seasons and you begin to loathe their existence.

I wish I could miraculously win every single fight I get into, no matter what, unless it's against myself, in which case it would be a tie. I also wish for a free squishy.
  • edited December 2008
    your wish is granted, and you end up fighting the squishy, destroying it, no squishy for you.

I wish I could speak every single language in the world, perfectly and fluently.
  • edited December 2008
    Granted, but after a while, people make a new language that you can't understand, which drives you insane.

I wish I had a glass of water. (Which isn't incredibly hot or cold)
  • edited December 2008
    Youget a 10 ton glass of water

I wish to be popular
  • edited December 2008
    You turn into Popular, but that guy's life sucks. Too bad for you.

I wish for a porcelain plate.
  • edited December 2008
    the person granting the wish mishears you and thinks you said porcupine plate, and it hurts your hands when you touch it.

I wish for world peace...and a cookie.
  • edited December 2008
    Granted. The world is now at peace and they throw all their weapons into a big pile and burn them. It becomes known as the greatest fireworks show in history. Immediately afterwards though, aliens attack planet earth and easily prevail, because the Earthlings threw away all of their weapons. On the bright side, absolutely nothing goes wrong with your cookie. You eat it, and it tastes delicious. Over-all, you decide to call the whole thing a "win".

I wish for a bottle of port.
  • edited December 2008
    you get it, but there's a miniture boat in that port, and you don't want to disturb it in case you kill any miniture sailors...or miniture pirates.

I wish for worlds peace ( note the added s)...and another cookie.
  • edited December 2008
    You get the peace and a giant cookie that crushes you

i wish for a gun
  • edited December 2008
    you can't get one as the entire universe is peaceful now...and doesn't have, or remember how to make guns.

I wish that this cookie was off of me.
  • edited December 2008
    The cookie disappears, but now you have no cookie and a broken leg. Sucks to be you.

I wish to be an omnipotent goddess, loved by all.
  • edited December 2008
    you become that, but end up being squashed by another god/godess before you can test out your godessly powers (which, as it seems, does not include immortality, or being godessly size).
    on the bright side, everyone in the world comes to the funeral, which gets you into the book of records.

I wish for the rights to every brilliantly selling game in existance.
  • edited December 2008
    Granted, but nobody likes your ideas and you eventually die of boredom because Sam & Max are no longer being made by Telltale Games.

I wish I had an awesome and popular TV show that does not involve me dying or being injured.
  • edited December 2008
    You do so but ratings drop and you go bankrupt

I wish for an ice cream sandwich
  • edited December 2008
    Granted. You take a bite and find that it is delicious. But it's so delicious, you have a heart attack and die.

I wish I could go to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, and not have something horrible happen like the things that happened in the movie/book.
  • edited December 2008
    you win the factory...which then breaks as you forgot to maintain it.

I wish for some socks...yes...socks.
  • edited December 2008
    You get extremly stinky socks

I wish for a song to play everytime i enter an area
  • edited December 2008
    Granted, but the song is "Barbie Girl" and you get really irritated by the third time.

I wish for a giant lollipop.
  • edited December 2008
    you probably know whats going to happen with that...

...it's a flavour you don't like.

I wish for a best friend named...umm...chester.
  • edited December 2008
    Umm...Chester becomes your best friend. But, due to his ridiculous name and the mocking he has received because of it, he throws himself off a cliff. Now you have no best friend named Umm...Chester, and you are filled with remorse.

I wish that my Blu-Ray player wouldn't need an update every couple of months...
  • edited December 2008
    Granted, now it needs to be updated every few seconds.

I wish my computer would download the stuff I wanted faster.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.