"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Not even Space Dandy, a parody of the raygun gothic genre that is pure genius and comedy gold.

Zyphon posted: »

If they were to ever adapt any anime, I'd ask it to be this or Hellsing. Not Hellsing Ultimate, the original. Even though it sucked, it had a better concept.

• edited April 2014

I don't quite understand your comment, are you saying they should or shouldn't make a Space Dandy game?

Also, isn't that by the creators of Cowboy Bebop, because if it is, I'd actually like to watch, but I haven't been sure on that fact.

...Wait, I know now the perfect concept for a new Telltale Game.

Not even Space Dandy, a parody of the raygun gothic genre that is pure genius and comedy gold.

• edited April 2014

Can't believe I didn't think of this before...

Cowboy Bebop, I mean, that's perfect for Telltale to make! Comedy, action, character, it's got everything! Not to mention I have no doubts that Jared Emerson-Johnson would be perfect already to make the sound track. They could do five different episodes, each a different story, a different villain for the Bebop Crew to hunt down. This, Bioshock, True Detective, and obviously Breaking Bad, why are these things not in development yet? They're all perfect for a Telltale game series!

• edited April 2014

Thread: Should Telltale Create a Fargo Game?

I remember watching the original Fargo movie a long time ago, and today I just started watching the TV show spinoff. I really do feel like Telltale Games has a great capability of making a Fargo game. Would you want a Fargo game, and what type of things would you want for it to have?

• Suggestion:

Make a game in the world of The Banner Saga - vikings, horned giants, dredge, story of epic proportions and hard decisions. It was one of the most refreshing recent games, with really strong atmosphere, sense of wonder and telling a story. I think Telltale could make the world so alive and keep the original concept and feel intact.

• I wish for Sam & Max season 4 to be made one day. I hope I'm not the only one. (Come to think of it, Sam & Max games introduced me to TTG in first place...)

• I would love to see Telltalle develop a game based on Orphan Black. Probably doesn't have a large enough fan base yet but it's just such a great story and so well done I know their version of an Orphan Black game would be epic!

• Well Telltale games are point and click and that's good because you do a lot of exploring in silent hill but what about all the monsters, the gameplay. how would it be like?
    T002Tyrant posted: »

Dear Telltale, I was recently playing Silent Hill Shattered Memories, and think you should team up with Konami and make a Silent Hill game. Thanks

• Yeah, I wouldn't want Telltale to make a Bioshock game dealing with all the Infinite time portal worlds things. I think it would be interesting to have one that simply expanded on the world of Rapture, get to see the research done on little sisters first hand as Tennenbaum(or rescuing little sisters after the events of Bioshock 1), play as Ryan as the city is being built, Atlas just after being locked away in the department store, etc.
  • edited May 2014
    Yeah, Bioshock 2 was great, I really hope the next game that 2K does will follow Eleanor's story. I really don't want to see any more of Columbia.
  • To be honest, if we're going with the whole 'same universe, different characters' idea like TWD, I'd go with something like Attack on Titan or maybe even Homestuck. Both of those have such rich universes (regardless of their actual storylines - I used to be a huge Homestuck fan but am actually not one anymore to be honest) and I think they could work well with Telltale's choice-oriented gameplay. Neither would ever happen, though, and Attack on Titan might just turn out like a copy of TWD, who knows (since titans and zombies aren't all that different, I guess.)

Or, actually - the Fades. It was a great show that got cancelled before its time. But it's the exact sort of universe I could see Telltale delving into.

That, or - if we're going with Marvel - Marvel's Agents of Shield. Not superheroes or anything, but more like the TV show, focusing on SHIELD agents and their stories.
  • Animorphs would make me so happy, that was my childhood too!

I like all of those choices! But honestly anything that mystery, a good cast or team of character and a what if survival could work. I would

• edited May 2014
    They should make a Dishonored game now that I think about it. The original had so much lore, backstory, and side conversations up the wazoo. I think it would be a perfect contender for a story-driven game, plus, it has a very unique setting/scenario, as well as many fleshed-out characters.
  • edited May 2014
    ###Thread: Other things Telltale could make games from

---

Breaking bad
    a second Jurassic park game
    28 Days/weeks later
  • Firefly -Television series
  • Bioshock. In the glorious days of Rapture and Columbia.
  • Why all the hate? It was a cool place, even though religion manipulated the place and the taxes were high.
  • Lost i think it could be good
  • CIementine CIementine Banned
    edited May 2014
    What i want to see the most is telltale making their own game.
  • edited May 2014
    House of Cards.
  • TellTale Games is getting boring now, what with all the Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us and the upcoming Tales from the Borderlands Games about, WE NEED MORE COMEDY GAMES!

Like Sam and Max!
  • Tales from the Borderlands could technically still have comedy in it.

TellTale Games is getting boring now, what with all the Walking Dead, Wolf Among Us and the upcoming Tales from the Borderlands Games about, WE NEED MORE COMEDY GAMES! Like Sam and Max!

• edited May 2014
    Nah... TellTale Games is starting to go downhill.

With more Action/Drama Games being made, Comedy is starting to fade away.

Tales from the Borderlands could technically still have comedy in it.

• edited May 2014
    Honestly, Fallout would be an amazing choice. Seeing how well TTG handled TWD, and how they are making a borderlands game, I think Fallout would work perfect as a game similar to TWD/Tales from borderlands.
    Photo: (remove the " signs)
    "http"://oi62.tinypic.com/30u65ux.jpg"
  • These are pretty much interactive visual novels. Comedy doesn't go so well with that genre. Go play Saints Row if you want comedy.

Nah... TellTale Games is starting to go downhill. With more Action/Drama Games being made, Comedy is starting to fade away.

• I Think TT should take a swing at Mass Effect, which is a choice based game (a lot of times). But it is not the pest or cholera choices that TWD usually presents us with and we get to chose the lesser of two evils.

Perhaps The Dig or Full Throttle because I know that TT respects the original and do not come up with crap like that other TWD game.
  • Oh yes! Fallout! With the same dark humor as the original games too!
    cameroncr95 posted: »

Honestly, Fallout would be an amazing choice. Seeing how well TTG handled TWD, and how they are making a borderlands game, I think Fallout w

• Would love to see a remake of some of the old classics from Lucas Arts like Full Throttle and Day of the Tentacle
    angrykurd posted: »

I Think TT should take a swing at Mass Effect, which is a choice based game (a lot of times). But it is not the pest or cholera choices that

• That woud be an old gamers dream!
    Granty78 posted: »

Would love to see a remake of some of the old classics from Lucas Arts like Full Throttle and Day of the Tentacle

• Telltale forums should allow us to have .gif's as our profile pictures. :)
  • Rick and Morty would be a really good fit for Telltale I think. They've already got a connection with Adult Swim through Poker Night, and I think in an interview they said they wanted to do something sci-fi themed (though Tales from the Borderlands is also sci-fi, but Rick and Morty is a different sort, more Doctor Who-ish) and it would also have to be a comedy. So everybody wins!
  • Like to hear you're thoughts on a Bioshock Telltale game. Could happen since Telltale have a working relationship with 2k

Personally I would love a Telltale game set in Rapture (from Bioshock), as its fantastic and creative universe. I'd like to see it set at the turning point in which humans started becoming splicers. So it would be a prequel to the Bioshock series. It'd be great to see in the starting episodes a Rapture with order, and in the later episodes Rapture turns to chaos and the player has to find a way out
  • Like to hear you're thoughts on a Bioshock Telltale game. Could happen since Telltale have a working relationship with 2k

Personally I would love a Telltale game set in Rapture (from Bioshock), as its fantastic and creative universe. I'd like to see it set at the turning point in which humans started becoming splicers. So it would be a prequel to the Bioshock series. It'd be great to see in the starting episodes a Rapture with order, and in the later episodes Rapture turns to chaos and the player has to find a way out

• I never thought about it but.......... Dexter. I meant its almost the perfect game for TT, the different choices the HUBS when scouting the killers place the dialog choices for Dexter to say. I mean this could be awesome. the interactions sticking the needle in to someone and killing them. and if you want to be more morbid taking them apart. when you arrive to a murder scene that dexter is working with Miami metro. IDK I think that be a beast of a game if TT did one, so much stuff
  • just a make a The Vampire Diaries videogame !
    It has potencial.. TTG could explore Damon and Stephan relationship before they go to Mystic Falls or something like that !
    It has action , drama , romance , everything !
  • i think a resident evil game , james bond game and a South park game will be awesome
  • I would travel to California and hug everyone at Telltale's HQ if they made a Blade Runner. Not based of the original characters in the movie but like a prequel with other Blade Runners
  • Well... i'm sure that some people including me would really like a mass effect game?
  • edited May 2014
    Look, this is never, ever, ever going to happen I don't think think but...

Bastion and/or Transistor. Those games have individually the most creative, extensive, brilliant worlds in any kind of story. And given, Supergiant's reluctance to make sequels of their game... A telltale game for one or both might be a good way to explore what else is in those worlds, aside form what was shown in the main game.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.