More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• edited June 2014

He will appear in chapter 4.

WHERE IS LINK?

• edited June 2014

[Brent should go and get help from Troy who’s at the river]

He shouldn't guard that deer on his own with his wounded hand, and Rosemary shouldn't leave the baby alone.

Domingez posted: »

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 3: Harsh Times 9 weeks into the ZA, Summer Forest near Walnut, Illinois Wi

• Thank god, we need his wooden sword.

He will appear in chapter 4.

• Two parts in a row? I approve.

Alt text

[Brent should go and get help from Troy who’s at the river]

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 3: Harsh Times 9 weeks into the ZA, Summer Forest near Walnut, Illinois Wi

• “No you stay here, I’ll go see if Troy’s at the river” says Brent confidently.

“Okay don’t take long, that shot might attract walkers” says Willy worriedly.

“Don’t worry I’ll try my best to get back as soon as I can” reassures Brent as he runs for the river.

15 minutes later

The River

“Troy!” yells Brent.

“Keep it down kid” whispers Troy hiding behind a tree.

“What’s wrong?” whispers Brent.

“I think I saw a few scavengers on the other side of the river” whispers Troy.

“Then we have to run they might be dangerous, me and Willy killed a deer we need help to drag it” whispers Brent.

“I was lucky too, managed to catch some fish for us” says Troy.

“That gunshot was you boys?” asks Troy in concern.

“Yeah” replies Brent bluntly.

“Hell, lets go” says Troy anxiously.

Troy and Brent run back into the forest to meet up with Willy.

“What took you so long” remarks Willy worriedly.

“Okay boys, Brent take the fishes and head back to Rosemary, I’ll drag this deer with Willy as far as we can” says Troy.

10 minutes later

“Troy, I’m tired it’s heavy” says Willy faintly.

“We’re not too far now, come on kid” orders Troy.

“Are you two mad?! you know how long it’s been?!” shouts Rosemary as she runs over to help them.

“It’s always nice to see you again Rose” smirks Troy sarcastically.

“Nana help us it’s heavy” mutters Willy.

“I can see that and my god this deer is big” remarks Rosemary.

“Oh we’re going to have a feast today” smiles Troy.

Shack

40 minutes later

“We can’t stay here too long” says Troy as he takes a look outside.

“Why not? what’s wrong?” asks Rosemary worriedly, while she eats.

“I think we’re not alone in these woods” remarks Troy.

“We’re never alone you know that” says Rosemary rigidly.

“Of course I know that, it’s either walkers or scavengers or crazy hunters I’m just wondering what’s the fucking point they just keep appearing and we’re not exactly the fucking A-team, not to mention we have a baby with us for fuck sack, how long do think we will last? huh, when will all this shit go away” says Troy loudly and infuriated.

“We have to head east it’s our only hope and this shit might never end” says Rosemary stiffly.

“And what’s exactly east? more land, more walkers we’re fucked” shouts Troy.

“We have to get to Michigan there we can find some open waters” says Rosemary.

“You really think that’s a solution? says Troy rudely.

“It’s the only solution we have” says Rosemary angrily.

“This is useless” mumbles Troy.

“If you give up, you will certainly be all useless” says Rosemary sarcastically.

“Please stop fighting!” interrupts Willy.

Moment of silence.

“So what’s the plan for tomorrow?” asks Brent hesitantly.

“One of you boys will go with Troy and check that small town for supplies, we’re running low on baby formula and after that we hit the road” says Rosemary.

“What about those scavengers? you forgot about them already I say we should move out tonight it’s too dangerous to stay here.” says Troy anxiously.

“If we stay together and keep quiet nothing will happen” says Rosemary.

“Yeah, say that to a baby” says Troy sarcastically.

“I don’t have many bullets left nana” says Willy faintly.

“I know pumpkin” mutters Rosemary as she holds the baby.

“Maybe Troy is right, we have to go now” says Brent confidently.

“We need those supplies if that towns has any it will be an answered prayer” says Rosemary rigidly.

[Side with Troy - hit the road tonight]

[Side with Rosemary - wait till morning to check the town and later hit the road]

• Sorry for my absence, I'll be more active.

[Side with Rosemary - wait till morning to check the town and later hit the road]

“No you stay here, I’ll go see if Troy’s at the river” says Brent confidently. “Okay don’t take long, that shot might attract walkers” sa

• [Side with Rosemary - wait till morning to check the town and later hit the road]

“No you stay here, I’ll go see if Troy’s at the river” says Brent confidently. “Okay don’t take long, that shot might attract walkers” sa

• [Side with Troy - hit the road tonight]

• Thanks everyone for voting ;D

Willy will side with Rosemary.

• “I think nana is right we need those supplies, we can’t risk going without them” says Willy shyly.

“We’re staying the night here, no more arguments” says Rosemary toughly.

“Whatever, I’ll take the first shift” shrugs Troy as he grabs his crossbow.

“Get some sleep boys” whispers Rosemary.

Morning

“Okay, Brent you come with me” orders Troy.

“We’ll meet you both by the train tracks” nods Rosemary.

“Yeah we best get a move on, I don’t want to stay here any longer” says Troy anxiously.

“Maybe we should go all together” suggests Willy.

“No, it’s too dangerous the baby might cause some noise, better to be scattered, like that the group won’t fall all at once” says Rosemary firmly.

“Oh okay, makes sense” smiles Willy as they proceed for the train tracks.

“Hey boy you good with that axe?” asks Troy.

“Yeah I guess” says Brent hesitantly.

“I mean is your hand any better?” asks Troy.

“As good as it gets” says Brent weakly.

“Don’t worry kiddo it will get better over time, now stay close to me and watch my back” smiles Troy.

“Okay” Brent smiles back.

Town

“Come on hurry, lets check that store” points Troy.

“Shit walkers” says Brent in slight shock.

“I got them” says Troy as he aims his crossbow, and kills three walkers.

They enter the store.

“Check that side, I’ll go and search the back” points Troy.

“Hmm....could be useful....yeah this too I guess....” mumbles Brent to himself as he packs chips and canned goods into a bag.

“You found any of that formula?” shouts Troy.

“Nah, still looking” shouts Brent.

“Hah well hello good’ol Jim Beam” says Troy ecstatically as he grabs a whiskey bottle.

“You shouldn’t be drinking Troy” says Brent worriedly.

“Oh kid don’t be such a buzzkill” says Troy as he takes three sips.

“Fine, I’ll go check the other side seeing you are quite busy” says Brent sarcastically.

“Nope nothing.......oh cool bubblegum” says Brent cheerfully as he unwraps and starts chewing.

“Oh man I missed this taste” says Brent dreamily.

“Hmm I’ll take some for Willy” says Brent to himself joyfully.

“Troy! you found anything?” shouts Brent.

“Nope” says Troy.

“I think I found it, only two though” shouts Brent as he holds a baby formula.

“Hey Troy you okay? I packed everything I found” shouts Brent.

“Yeah great kid” says Troy as examines a cupboard in a back room.

“Found us some chocolate pudding and coffee” smiles Troy.

“Is coffee good?” asks Brent faintly.

“Of course it is, maybe you’ll taste it one day” smiles Troy.

“What else did you find?” smirks Troy.

“I found some gum” shows Brent.

“Give me one of those” laughs Troy as he snatches one.

“We should head back” says Brent bluntly.

“You’re right, lets get going” replies Troy.

Woods

“I still think it’s a stupid plan to go east, what do you think kid?” asks Troy as they walk through the woods.

“I don’t know, there’s not much to hope for anymore” sighs Brent.

“Maybe there are some good communities out there, even though I don’t trust strangers, I think that’s the thing we should be looking for” says Troy toughly.

“If they have supplies, then yeah, but how do we find a good community?” asks Brent curiously.

“I’d like to know that too kiddo” sighs Troy.

“So that’s why we always have to keep moving, searching right?” says Brent as he puts on a brave smile.

“Yeah but maybe......ARGHHHHAAAA” yells Troy he falls to the ground.

“My god whats wrong” yells Brent in shock.

“My foot” says Troy clenching his teeth.

“Fuck it’s some sort of trap” says Brent in horror.

“It’s a fucking bear trap......ahhhhh my foot fuck......try opening it” aches Troy.

“Uhhh....It won’t budge” says Brent as he forces to open the hatch.

“Try...with your axe” aches Troy.

Brent tries once again, using his axe to open the hatch but with no luck.

“No luck.....I can’t leave you here, I see some walkers coming but only a few” assures Brent.

“Brent listen to me take my crossbow and the bag.....go” says Troy clenching his jaw.

“No I won’t leave you” stutters Brent.

“You have to....I mean you can try cutting my foot off, or.......just put me out of my misery kid” says Troy faintly.

“I....I can’t” stutters Brent as his eyes start to tear.

“Then go.....just leave me boy....Rosemary and Willy are waiting....go....keep them safe” says Troy.

Major Choice: Saviour

[Cut his foot] [Kill him]

[Leave him]

• Ahem... You're STILL. NOT. SLEEPING.

sardines posted: »

[Cut his foot] ;_; oh no... i liked troy.... but we have to try!

• [Cut his foot] It'll make him maimed, but alive, mehehehew.

“I think nana is right we need those supplies, we can’t risk going without them” says Willy shyly. “We’re staying the night here, no more

• [Cut his foot] ;_; oh no... i liked troy.... but we have to try!

“I think nana is right we need those supplies, we can’t risk going without them” says Willy shyly. “We’re staying the night here, no more

• Cut his foot

• [Cut his foot]

Worked for Hershel, didn't work for Mr. Parker, could work for Troy. At least it's worth a try.

• edited June 2014

[Cut his foot] My axe is gonna get bloody!

• [Cut his foot]

• Wow thank you all for voting Brent will cut Troys foot.

"It's gonna be messy"

• (?) This is gonna hurt

“I won’t leave you....keep your leg steady” says Brent toughly.

“What? no god this is gonna hurt” says Troy with his eyes wide open in horror as he hold his leg.

“ARAGAGAAGAAAAAA” yells Troy as Brent takes a first swing.

“Sorry hold on” stutters Brent.

“Owwww God fuuuuuuuck” yells Troy in agony as Brent finally cuts through on his second swing.

“Come on quick get up, put your arm around my shoulders” says Brent in a hurry.

“Argh fuck” says Troy with his teeth clenching.

“We’re not far from the shack......breathes heavily.....we can rest there I’ll go get help” says Brent bluntly.

“....walkers will follow us” mumbles Troy.

“Don’t worry there aren’t many of them” mutters Brent.

Shack

“Rest here, I’ll go get Rosemary” says Brent hesitantly.

“Hurry.....jeez this hurts aaah” aches Troy.

Brent ran as fast as he could towards the train tracks where they meant to meet up with Rosemary and Willy.

10 minutes later
    Train tracks

“Brent what happened?! why are covered in blood?! your not bit?” says Rosemary loudly and worriedly.

“....breathes heavily....it’s Troy he stepped into a bear trap..I..I cut off his foot” says Brent faintly.

“What?” says Willy and Rosemary in shock.

“I had to...I couldn’t leave him or kill him” sighs Brent.

“Is he alive?....you did the right thing where is he? take me to him” says Rosemary toughly and demandingly.

“He’s at the shack” says Brent weakly.

“You two stay here with the baby” orders Rosemary as she rans back to the shack.

“Did you find any supplies?” asks Willy faintly.

“Yeah, we did I only took one bag here with me the other one is in the shack” mutters Brent.

“You think he’ll survive?” asks Willy in slight shock.

“I don’t know Willy” mumbles Brent.

“Maybe nana can fix him” reassures Willy.

“You can’t fix a missing foot Willy” says Brent rudely.

“Okay okay sorry” says Willy as his face saddened.

Shack

“Who’s out there” mumbles Troy.

“It’s me Rosemary....god” says Rosemary in shock as she approaches him.

“You’re gonna get an infection” stutters Rosemary as she tries to stop the bleeding.

“The bag....there’s alcohol” mutters Troy faintly.

“For now this’ll have to do” says Rosemary as she opens the bottle of whiskey and spills on the opened wound.

“Araaaah FUCK” yells Troy in agony.

“Try to hold still” says Rosemary as she tears up her sweater and wraps around his wound.

“I ain’t going anywhere” mumbles Troy.

“You’re gonna make it get up” orders Rosemary as she forces his hand around her shoulders.

“Awww...I can’t” aches Troy.

“Come on let’s go” says Rosemary as she gets him up and picks up the bag of supplies.

“I’m just going to slow you’ll down leave me here please” mutters Troy.

“Don’t give up you bastard” shouts Rosemary.

“I ain’t gonna live long......it’s over for me....and you damn very well know it....save the bullet and leave me here” coughs Troy.

“Fuck, we have all the time in the world you know, we’re not in a rush to nowhere” says Rosemary rigidly.

“At this rate, we’re not getting anywhere and how am I meant to live like this huh?” mumbles Troy.

“Shut up” says Rosemary loudly.

“Just....leave me....I’m dying anyway...” says Troy as he slowly drifts away.

“Troy! wake up goddamit get up” shouts Rosemary as she shakes him.

“Fuck....no pulse...” mumbles Rosemary as she starts tear up and perform cpr.

“Wake up you sonuvabitch” she mutters.

“Nana he’s dead get off him!” says Willy loudly as he hugs her from behind.

“We can’t leave him like this” cries Rosemary.

“We have to go it’s not safe here remember” says Willy faintly.

“All we can do is...prevent him from turning” sighs Rosemary as she shutters her eyes.

“But we don’t have many bullets I have one maybe two in my rifle, and noise will attract walkers or those bad guys that Troy mentioned” mutters Willy.

“I have two left in my revolver” chokes Rosemary.

Rosemary noticed Troys crossbow she picked it up, aimed steadily and prevented Troy from reanimating.

“Come on lets go” says Rosemary bleakly as they leave his corpse.

Train tracks

“Where’s Troy” says Brent in shock.

Willy nods his head negatively.

“Fuck” mutters Brent in shock.

“Lets keep going boys” sighs Rosemary as she takes the baby from Brent’s arms.

“What do we do now?” mutters Brent.

“We stick to the plan we head east for Michigan.” says Rosemary emotionless.

“Come on, we’re gonna need to cross that bridge.” points Rosemary in the distance as she looks at the map.

5 minutes later

Back at the shack

“Looks like the man we saw at the river” says a man looking at Troys corpse.

“Yeah, what a waste, fucker got what he deserved for killing our man and stealing our food” says another man angrily.

“By looking at these tracks it seems he wasn’t working alone, maybe 2 or 3 people were with him” the bandit says firmly.

“They couldn’t have gotten far” smiles the stranger.

End of Chapter 3

• The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 4: Falling Apart

Night

“I hope you’re right.....do you think we should stay here like Mandi suggested or leave for the coast like Carter said.?" asks Devyn.

“I think Carter has a point on leaving, but I’m not quite convinced that it’s time for that now” smiles Devin.

“Yeah, I reckon we should stay it may not be an ideal situation, but for the first time I feel.......safe” smiles shyly Devyn.

“Try to sleep, everything will work out fine you’ll see” says Devin as they all go to sleep.

3 weeks later

9 weeks into the ZA

Lake

“Hey Carter, come here” waves Link.

“What’s up” smiles Carter.

“So, you think Winston will catch anything today?” asks Link impatiently.

“Um yeah, he’s been fishing for the last 2-3 weeks thanks to him we have some food dummy” says Carter sarcastically.

“Who is he anyway? is he a fisherman or something?” whispers Link.

“Why are you whispering? he’s mute he can’t hear you” chuckles Carter.

“What does it matter anyway, he wrote that he used to do this in Hong Kong with his father, it makes him peaceful” says Carter as he looks at Winston who is sitting by the lake.

“Man that sucks if you can’t hear or talk.” sighs Link.

“Well that explosion in Atlanta kinda damaged him, what seems to be permanently I guess” says Carter in a sad tone.

“What do you reckon about leaving this place?” asks Link.

“I still think heading for the coast is our best bet” nods Carter.

“Why? we get fishes from this lake it’s quite close to the warehouse, there’s no need to leave this place” says Link toughly.

“Okay what are you going to do when a group of maniacs show up huh? in this world now we have to keep on moving, there are other lakes where we can fish” replies Carter.

“You mean Winston will fish? and If someone tries to kill us we will kill them easy as that” smiles Link.

“Yeah I have no patience for that shit, but to be honest without him we would be starving now, Macon is picked clean, we already need to travel to other small towns to find some supplies” says Carter sincerely.

“To be honest I’m fed up with fish” giggles Link.

“Be thankful it could be the last thing you eat” says Carter firmly.

Warehouse

“Two pairs” says Liam as he places his cards on the table.

“Hmmm...” Devyn teases as she slowly reveals her cards

“Oh come on” smiles Liam.

“...Full house” chuckles Devyn.

“Man I suck at this game” laughs Liam.

“You said it” smiles Devyn.

“Hey when do you think everyone will be back?” asks Liam.

“Um I don’t know, they should be back soon I guess” assures Devyn.

“Looking forward to eating some more fish?” laughs Liam.

“That’s not funny you should be grateful that we have something to eat” smirks Devyn.

“Oh I’m happy, it’s just funny when you realize that you have been eating the same thing for roughly 2 weeks” smiles Liam

Awkward silence.

“Do you like it here?” asks Liam unsurely.

“Actually I do, I feel we can make something good out of this place” says Devyn as she looks around.

“After all we have been through a lot, this place feels special you know promising” smiles Devyn.

“What if someone forces us to leave this place?” asks Liam curiously.

“What do you mean?” replies Devyn.

“Well Mandi mentioned about some group at that motor inn, they seemed nice she said but what if they’re not” says Liam worriedly.

“If they were to attack us they would have already done that” replies Devyn bluntly.

“I guess you’re right” smiles Liam.

“Umm listen Devyn...I..

Major Choice: Affection

[“I like you”] [“I’ll go check on Sarah”]

[“I think you have beautiful eyes”] [“I....nothing”]

• ** [“I’ll go check on Sarah”]**

Devlink is where it's at.

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 4: Falling Apart Night “I hope you’re right.....do you think we should stay h

• [I think you have beautiful eyes]

The Walking Dead Episode 2: Starved and Helpless Chapter 4: Falling Apart Night “I hope you’re right.....do you think we should stay h

• I’ll go check on Sarah

• This is awkward considering I'm Devyn. xD

Uh, I guess [“I think you have beautiful eyes”]? Outright stating that 'I like you' is kind of blunt... but if he just leaves I have a bad feeling ;_; Maybe I ... nothing would work too, IDK.

• [“I think you have beautiful eyes”]

• [“I think you have beautiful eyes”]

• edited June 2014

[“I’ll go check on Sarah”]

• “I....you know, you have such beautiful eyes” smirks Liam.

“Thank you Liam thats.....sweet” smiles Devyn slightly blushing.

“Hey guys” interrupts Sarah coming up the stairs.

“Oh hey” says Devyn and Liam.

“You’re playing cards? I want to play too” says Sarah cheerfully.

“Umm you go on and play with Devyn, I’m gonna check what’s going on outside” says Liam firmly.

Bonaire, 30miles away from Macon.

“You found anything useful back there Devin? asks Mandi toughly.

“Found us some toothbrushes, toothpaste.....um I got soap...and a few meds” smiles Devin.

“Not bad, finally a town that is not totally picked clean” says Mandi cheerfully.

“Okay but how long do you expect us to stay at that warehouse?” interrupts Lisa.

“As long as it takes we have a good thing going there” says Mandi rigidly.

“Good thing? did you see those bandits on the way here, they killed that man in cold blood, we were lucky they didn’t see us, it’s not safe here” shrugs Lisa.

“Bandits now will be everywhere you think it’s safer somewhere else?” says Mandi slightly angry.

“There’s always a safer place which we tend to not know of” smirks Devin.

“Exactly we should go east towards the coast” says Lisa harshly.

“And what do you think we will find at the ‘coast’? a community? clean water? safety? less walkers?” says Mandi sarcastically.

“Stop being like this Amanda, we’re just looking at our options, sometime eventually we’re going to have to leave that old warehouse you know” replies Lisa angrily.

“Not to mention it’s not really defendable” says Devin bluntly.

“Okay you right on that there’s only one way in and one way out....the entrance” says Amanda worriedly.

“So...that’s a good thing actually” says Lisa hesitantly.

“It’s not, imagine if a group of bandits take the front, there will be no escape for our people inside” says Devin toughly.

“The windows on the top floor is the only escape route in a hairy situation or hide” mutters Mandi.

“Yeah, not to mention the drop on the way down” smirks Devin

“Damn, where’s Zack? as she examines their vehicle” says Mandi slightly shocked.

“Oh good you guys are back......breathes heavily......I found some supplies in that block of flats....there were a few walkers though” stutters Zack.

“I told you to protect our ride for fuck sake!?” shouts Mandi infuriated.

“Jeez keep it down” says Devin.

“You guys were gone for awfully long time, it was quiet out here so I thought I would go check that part of town” says Zack trying to catch his breath.

“What if something happened to you? we would lose time looking for you? next time don’t go alone it’s too dangerous” says Lisa imperiously.

“She’s right, and I assume you didn’t check those the buildings over there?” says Mandi in a slightly sarcastic tone.

“Umm no, I knew I was gone quite a while, so I thought to head back” stutters Zack.

“Great” sighs Mandi.

“Hell, we still have to go and examine those building we can’t spare any supplies if there are any inside.” orders Mandi.

“Two people should stay with the vehicle, we can’t afford to lose anymore time, we go in and out simple as that and......no wondering of” says Lisa firmly as she glanced at Zack.

[Devin - “Okay I’ll go with Zack, considering he already knows the area”]

[Amanda- “I’ll go with Lisa, we’re always quick on getting in and out”]

[Lisa - “Maybe I should go with Devin, he’ll watch my back with his pistol”]

[Zack - “Well Amanda has the biggest firepower here, I vote that she and I should go”]

• [Devin - “Okay I’ll go with Zack, considering he already knows the area”]

“I....you know, you have such beautiful eyes” smirks Liam. “Thank you Liam thats.....sweet” smiles Devyn slightly blushing. “Hey guys”

• [Zack - “Well Amanda has the biggest firepower here, I vote that she and I should go”]

“I....you know, you have such beautiful eyes” smirks Liam. “Thank you Liam thats.....sweet” smiles Devyn slightly blushing. “Hey guys”

• [Zack - “Well Amanda has the biggest firepower here, I vote that she and I should go”]

• “Okay I’ll go with Zack, considering he already knows the area, we’ll be in and out quicker” says Devin toughly.

“Hmm...fine just don’t take too long” says Amanda worriedly.

10 minutes later
    Apartment Building

“So, you’re still glad you stayed with us?” smiles Devin.

“Hell yeah man, if it weren’t for you guys I’d be long dead, and besides I was alone for a while it was......starting to get to me you know” replies Zack sincerely.

“I kinda know what that feels like” mutters Devin.

“What?” asks Zack.

“Oh nothing, lets just check this place and go” say Devin bluntly.

“Crap, walkers in the hallway” whispers Zack.

“How many?” whispers Devin.

“About 5” replies Zack in fear.

“It’s not worth the risk lets go check upstairs first” says Devin confidently.

“Yeah seems prudent enough” stutters Zack.

“All right search that room, I’ll take this one” whispers Devin loudly.

4 minutes later

“Hah found a hair dryer I’m sure the girls would love it” chuckles Zack.

“Umm yeah you too” giggles Devin.

“What’s that suppose to mean?” grins Zack.

“It means you have long stringy hair that would also use a hairdryer from time to time when you intend to wash your hair...duh” says Devin sarcastically.

“Be sarcastic all you like I’m taking this” smiles Zack.

“Keep looking” orders Devin.

7 minutes later

Devin and Zack meet up in hallway on the upper floor.

“Okay tell me what did you find?” says Devin hesitantly.

“Well, uhm I found some alcohol, bandages, threads, some dirty clothes and.....board games” chuckles Zack.

“Board games? good job” smiles Devin.

“So, what did you get?” smirks Zack.

“I have something better, a six pack of cola, oh and I got us some books and clothes” says Devin cheerfully.

“Man, I missed the taste of coke” says Zack ecstatically as he snatches a can.

“Hey hey you’re only getting that one, we have to share with the rest” says Devin prudently.

“Okay sorry” mumbles Zack.

“Fuck walkers” yells Zack as he turned around towards the stairway.

“Crap, that’s the way we came in” says Devin in horror.

“Quickly into this room, there’s an emergency exit outside that window” says Zack in a hurry.

Meanwhile

“How long have they been gone?” asks Lisa impatiently.

“I don’t know maybe 20 minutes” says Amanda reluctantly as she sits in the driver’s seat.

“Oh god, lurkers many of them in the distance” says Lisa in fear as she looks through her binoculars.

“Let me see” rushes Amanda.

“Christ, where the hell are they that herd is gonna be here soon” says Amanda as she takes out her uzi.

“Don’t start making noises until they come back” says Lisa bluntly.

“I see them” says Amanda loudly as she takes another look through the binoculars.

“What are you doing?” asks Lisa loudly.

“We don’t have time get in, we’ll drive closer to them and get the hell out” orders Amanda as she starts the car.

“Fuck, there’s so many of them” says Devin as he runs alongside Zack.

“Keep moving, I can see the car approaching” says Zack loudly.

“Guys behind you!!!” shouts Amanda as she rushes out of the car and starts firing into the herd.

“Zack behind you!” yells Lisa as she gets out.

“Ahhhahhhhaaaa” yells Zack as he falls to the ground struggling with the walker.

BAM

“Christ thanks Devin” stutters Zack.

“Come on get up thank me later” rushes Devin.

“Oh my god Lisa get down behind you!!!” shouts Devin.

A lurker takes a huge bite into Lisa’s neck, a lot of blood starts pouring out of her neck as she tumbles to the ground.

“Fuck!” yells Devin as he shoots the walker.

“Oh my god......everybody get in!!” shouts Amanda as she fires a series of rounds into the herd.

“She’s dead man come on we gotta go” says Zack in fear as he tries to grab Devin who’s on his knees beside Lisa’s corpse.

“She died because of me” chokes Devin as he starts to tear up.

“It wasn’t your fault man, lets go.” stutters Zack as Devin reluctantly gets up.

The three quickly rush into the car and storm out of the area.

5 minutes later.

“What the hell happened?” asks Amanda infuriated.

“A walker got Lisa” mutters Zack in horror.

“There was no chance saving her?!” shouts Amanda.

“I don’t know it happened so fast” stutters Zack.

“Just....shut up” says Amanda in rage.

“It...it was my fault....I didn’t get a clear shot....I could have done something” cries Devin.

“What am I going to say to Liam” worries Amanda.

“We can say that she got separated” suggests Zack.

“No fucking way, I’m not lying to him about his mother.....I mean we can’t” stammers Amanda as she starts to tear up.

“What if he’ll snap or something?” says Zack in fear.

“Mandi, is right we can’t lie to him” says Devin bleakly as he sunks his head into his hands.

“We have to say... - Amanda

[Tell the truth - Lisa got killed by a walker, there was nothing we could do]

[Half truth - Say that she got killed by a scavenger]

[Lie - she got kidnapped]

[Lie - she got separated]

• [Tell the truth - Lisa got killed by a walker, there was nothing we could do]

“Okay I’ll go with Zack, considering he already knows the area, we’ll be in and out quicker” says Devin toughly. “Hmm...fine just don’t t

“Okay I’ll go with Zack, considering he already knows the area, we’ll be in and out quicker” says Devin toughly. “Hmm...fine just don’t t

• edited June 2014

“We have to tell the truth. I’m not going to lie, I too have a child in my care I wouldn’t want anyone lying to me or her.” says Amanda rigidly.

“You do what you think is best” says Zack hopelessly looking through the windshield.

Back at the Warehouse

“What are you doing out here Liam, has something happened?” says Carter worriedly.

“Nah, I’m just getting some fresh air” smiles Liam.

“Well I hope everyones hungry, because we got a lot of fish” chuckles Carter.

“Good job Winston” nods Liam and gives him a thumbs up.

Winston nods positively.

“Sarah and Devyn inside?” asks Link.

“Yeah, they are playing cards” says Liam firmly.

“Cool, come on lets get back inside” says Link cheerfully.

They all enter the warehouse. Carter and Liam sit down by a plastic table. Link heads upstairs to Sarah and Devyn, while downstairs Winston prepares dinner.

“Why are you sad?” asks Carter bluntly while he checks his gun clip.

“It’s nothing” shrugs Liam.

“Come on you can tell me, something happened? you worried about our situation?” smiles Carter.

“Fine.....it’s about Devyn” sighs Liam.

“What about her?” remarks Carter.

“Well you know....I like her....and earlier I told her that she has beautiful eyes” says Liam hesitantly.

“It’s a good start, what did she say?” says Carter bluntly.

“Really? a good start? she said thank you that’s sweet” says Liam hesitantly.

“Then no, I mean it might be good or bad, she’s probably too shy to express her feelings just like that man, not too mention I imagine it felt quite awkward” says Carter.

“It was awkward” says Liam faintly.

“Just give it time, we have worser things to worry about” smiles Carter.

“Yeah” replies Liam bleakly.

Upstairs

“You’ll suck at this game” remarks Link as he watches the girls play cards.

“Well you don’t even know how to play so you suck even more” smirks Sarah sticking her tongue out.

Three unknown men enter the warehouse.

“Holy shit” one of the men said in shock to see two boys by a table and a man in a ponytail cooking.

“Don’t you fucking move!” shouts Carter as he cocks his gun.

“Calm down kid we’re not here to harm you” says the man holding his hands up.

“Then turn around and get the fuck out” shouts Carter.

“I’ll cut to the chase, listen we have a growing settlement in east Macon, we take in any survivors who are willing to join us, if you don’t want to come then we will be on our way” says the other man.

“Growing settlement you say, how many survivors have you already found?” asks Carter still pointing his gun.

“About 30 people” replies the stranger bluntly.

“I think they’re cool Carter” whispers Liam.

“Our group will be back soon and then we can all discuss this” says Carter as he lowers his weapon.

“Good, let me introduce ourselves, I’m Michael, this is Jeremy and Stephen” smiles Michael.

“Carter, this is Liam and the guy over there is Winston” says Carter as he sits back down and gives a hand expression to Winston to calm down.

Carter notices Link looking down at them from above, by the expression on his faces he’s wondering if he should come downstairs and reveal themselves. Carter nods negatively just in case.

“I think we should stay up here” whispers Link.

“God, I hope they don’t kill them we have to do something” says Devyn in slight horror.

“Our weapons are down there” worries Sarah.

“Crap, we have to wait” whispers Link.

“How long have been here?” asks Michael worriedly.

“About 3 weeks“ replies Carter harshly.

“You guys had it rough huh” remarks Stephen.

“We have” says Carter.

“So how many are there in your group” asks Michael bluntly.

Carter glances at Liam for a brief second.

“7” replies Carter.

“Hmm quite a group you have, 7 is divine number you know” smiles Jeremy.

“Enough with your fun facts Jeremy” smiles Michael.

The door to the warehouse slides open.

“Fuck who the hell is this!” shouts Zack in fear as he sees the three men.

“Calm down” yells Carter.

“Stay the fuck away, Carter where’s Sarah?.” says Amanda pointing her uzi.

“She’s fine” says Carter.

“Where is Devyn?” asks Devin angrily.

“Will you all please chill they’re fine” mutters Carter.

“We have to go down there” says Devyn decisively.

“Why? they could be bad guys?” whispers Link.

“I’m going, Mandi is downstairs, I don't want to leave her or get her killed me” says Sarah worriedly.

Sarah and Devyn went downstairs, Link decided to wait a while longer.

“Thank god you’re alright” says Mandi as she hugs her niece.

Devin and Devyn share a hug “good to see you back” smiles Devyn.

“Where’s my mum?” asks Liam in fear.

“I’m sorry Liam, she didn’t make it, a walker got her...I’m so sorry” chokes Amanda.

“Oh god” chokes Liam bleakly as he starts crying.

“So who the hell are you people?” says Zack angrily looking at the men.

“We already talked with your friend Carter here, that we have a growing community in east Macon, we take in survivors and if you wish to join us you’re all welcome.” says Michael.

“Is there a girl name Skylar at your community?” asks Zack with his eyes wide open.

“Maybe, we have about 30 people, I don’t know everybody but someone by that name might be there, is she a relative of yours?” asks Stephen curiously.

“Yes, she’s my girlfriend we got separated in the first days of the ZA” sighs Zack.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I lost my girlfriend in the first weeks" sighs Michael.

“Quite frankly I don’t trust you people, and I don’t believe in what you’re saying is true” says Amanda harshly as she holds Sarah close to her.

“I think they’re cool, they would have already killed us” says Carter cheerfully.

“I’m sorry guys but I have to go, I need to know if she’s alive” sighs Zack.

“Yeah I’m going too” says Carter out loudly.

“Wait are you both serious?!” says Amanda loudly in shock.

“Actually I am, I said that we have to leave this place eventually and this is our chance” says Carter bluntly.

“This is not a smart move” mumbles Amanda.

“Hey Winston....oh yeah I forgot.....grabs a piece of paper and starts writing....” mutters Carter.

“I’m going too” chokes Liam emotionlessly.

“All right Winston is coming too” says Carter rather cheerfully.

Link:

[Stay hidden upstairs] [Reveal himself and decide to go to the community]

Devyn and Devin:

[Should go] [Stay]

Carter should:

[Convince Amanda to go] [ Stay silent]

• Link: [Reveal himself and decide to go to the community]

Devyn and Devin: [Should go]

Carter: [Convince Amanda to go]

Could be a death trap. But at least we'll all be together!

“We have to tell the truth. I’m not going to lie, I too have a child in my care I wouldn’t want anyone lying to me or her.” says Amanda rigi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.