Questions for Dominic Armato!

Comments

• edited June 2009
    Not a question so much as a confession, but I named one of my pet cockatiels after you. Not just the Dominic part, his full name is Dominic Armato. He even says 'Hello Dommie"
  • edited June 2009
    Hee-hee... A long time ago I was searching for wallpapers with monkey island, and I found a picture of a dog called Guybrush :p
  • edited June 2009
    Adventure games have sort of been an almost dead Genre until recently, which is a shame because they are great fun. People love RPG's because of ''the story'' so why aren't adventure games more popular, they have great stories too. In short, why do you think Adventure games aren't as popular as other Genre's?
  • edited June 2009
    stryfeman wrote: »
    In short, why do you think Adventure games aren't as popular as other Genre's?

Maybe because you need to think to solve puzzles... In RPG's, it more like you shoot everything you see ^^

Cam'
  • edited June 2009
    True... So sad and true...
  • edited June 2009
    Q: Have you already been contacted about voicing the MI2 special edition? ;)
  • edited June 2009
    I played some time age to Loom, SoMI and Indiana Jones The Last Crusade on my old ATARI ST... I really enjoyed it!! Those games were wonderful!! CMI were a good one too...

I am looking forward playing TOMI!

Cam'
  • edited June 2009
    Has anyone ever recognized you as the voice of Guybrush in a random, everyday setting (ex grocery store, walking down the street...)?

...How would you recognise someone's voice walking past them on the street? This isn't like some TV/movie celebrity... Anyway, I think he already said no to this question. Probably because he doesn't go around talking like Guybrush.
  • edited June 2009
    People look at me funny when I go into supermarkets or parks and start mumbling to myself stuff such as "I can't pick that up" or "I can't reach it".
    ...why?
  • edited June 2009
    People look at me funny when I go into supermarkets or parks and start mumbling to myself stuff such as "I can't pick that up" or "I can't reach it".
    ...why?

Dominic is it because everyone knows he isnt guybrush
  • edited June 2009
    cameleon33 wrote: »
    Maybe because you need to think to solve puzzles... In RPG's, it more like you shoot everything you see ^^

Cam'

Not so much in an RPG, they are in general quite sedate and the storyline in a rpg seems to be as important as anything (look at the new Star Ocean, gameplay is good but the storyline is terrible and it has quite possibly the worst voice actor of all time)
  • edited June 2009
    ...How would you recognise someone's voice walking past them on the street? This isn't like some TV/movie celebrity... Anyway, I think he already said no to this question. Probably because he doesn't go around talking like Guybrush.

Talking to friends, maybe? And, I dunno, I figured that his voice sounds somewhat like Guybrush's.
  • edited June 2009
    Something i ask any one in a q&a: Chicago or New York pizza?
  • edited June 2009
    Hello Dom and everyone else :) I'll can the formalities of writing how excited I am that the series haven't ended, and that you're back to deliver more Guybrush-Goodness (damn, I just went through the formalities)....

Oh well, here are some questions:

1) How many people did you 'compete' against back when you were auditioning for Guybrush? Did you hear any of the others' version of Guybrush?
    2) Will the epic story of porcelain continue?
    3) Have you ever been to Denmark? (very random quesiton, I know)
    4) Am I the only one to rush out into the kitchen and make me some chicken salad when I hear the words: "El Pollo Diablo!" - and do you actually speak spanish?

Regards, A Salty Sea Sausage
  • edited June 2009
    Can you share with us a special top secret pre-orderers recipe? Jerk chicken or something appropriately carribean maybe for us to collectively feast on on July 7th....
  • edited June 2009
    hamzie wrote: »
    ask him the meaning of algebra
    Dominic what do you think of this slogan for MI

B A N A N A - P I C K E R - E N G A G E

It means to balance, like when you reset a bone. Oh ... that was a joke. Sorry!
  • edited June 2009
    How does it feel to hear your voice coming through Guybrush's lips? A little disconcerting? A little too awesome?
    A lot too awesome.
    Also, what puzzle in the adventure games you've played has stumped you the most? (Not sure if these have been asked before.)
    Hmmm... um... I remember getting Blondebeard's tooth on MegaMonkey being pretty tricky... and I'd already recorded the voice!
    No voice work on The Sims for you then? :p
    The VO on The Sims is awesome.
    (Schpa, schpa, wumbydooby wumbydooby schpaaaaaaa!)
    Arodin wrote: »
    Hey Dom..
    I imagine back in CMI when you were recording the phrase "with the potential for a few more sequels" you didn't think you'd get to do another sequel, give voice to the original, and do a 5 part episodic series! And more (probably)!
    In a word, no.
    Arodin wrote: »
    Here's a question: supposing LucasArts decides to do a special edition of MI2 in the future (I hope so!), are you prepared to make hooooock, chwwwwwk, swish-swish, and other various spit-related sounds? :p
    I've always considered screams of various kinds to be one of my specialties. I can't say loogie-hocking was something I'd considered, but it can't be the strangest thing I've done in a VO session.
    Shoemonkey wrote: »
    Hey dude, I live in Baltimore too! Where are you? (Not exactly; I don't want to be a creep.) (I mean what area are you in...)
    Smack dab in the middle of Little Italy. Wouldn't live anywhere else.
    Fausk wrote: »
    I don't think many other people would be so willing to connect with their fans, or are you under some sort of contractual obligation to keep us happy until the new episodes release?
    No, no, I'm really having fun answering everybody's questions. Jake just caught me online to check and see if I'd like to field some questions in the preorder forum, and I said sure I will! After all, I consider the role a privilege and just wanted to give back however I can!
    In Escape from Monkey Island when Guybrush talks to himself, did you pretty much just record that by talking to yourself, or was it just a normal recording session where you have to say each line individually?
    Do you mean the intro or the lil' LeChuck and lil' Guybrush bit?
    And as a huge Harmonix fan, I gotta ask... What's your favorite Freezepop song?
    Hard to name a favorite, but I enjoy Chess King an awful lot. "Hiding in the food court I know that I may not get a second chance. I've got a car, I've got Drakkar and now I'm looking for romance." C'mon. Genius.
    serweet wrote: »
    What sort of promotional work do you go out and do, if any, to advertise a new game, such as ToMI? And if you have done it, what's the weirdest you've ever had to do?
    You're reading it :-) Prior to this, I think the most I've done was hanging out at the release party for EMI on PS2 and answering a couple of questions for the G4 folks, and a couple of random web interviews (Mojo, SCUMM Bar, that kind of thing). I have a hunch that's going to be changing in the next couple of weeks, though. The buzz is big!
    serweet wrote: »
    Also, a bit random and off topic, but what car do you drive?
    The same '95 Toyota 4Runner I bought and drove out to California that same year. About to be put out to pasture. Hard to let a car of 14 years go :-(
    1. Do you have any advice for me, from your point of view (a man that never ceased to feel happiness and to see the world through the eyes of a child), and from Guybrush's point of view (the character that inspired my way in life and has shown me that I should never stop "wanting to be a pirate", as in fulfilling my dreams and never give up)?
    Uh... this question may be a little above my pay grade :-) But that's one of the great charms of Guybrush, isn't it? He's surrounded by salty sea dogs, chased by ghosts/zombies/demons, doesn't get an ounce of respect from anybody, but he just happily drifts through life with a positive attitude and bit of charming naivete. Seems like a pretty good existence to me.
    2. Is there any way I could receive your autograph on a picture of Guybrush? :-) I know it's silly, and perhaps everybody wishes that, but it would mean a lot to this old sea urchin.
    I think that's a first! I wouldn't even know where to get Guybrush's 8x10 :-)
    WDeranged wrote: »
    My question is, when you were recording for EMI did you feel any difference in the spark of the story? Not that it was a bad game but I think most of us old timers agree it wasn't up to the Lucasarts standard, how well do you think Telltale are doing bottling the lightning? :cool:
    You know, I believe I kind of touched on this earlier, but given how much of the script I recite, it's surprising how incomplete a picture I have of the final product while recording. I think I actually got more laughs out of the EMI script than the CMI script during recording, but as much as I enjoyed it, I understand (and I hope Mike will forgive me for saying so!) why a lot of the series' fans felt it just wasn't right. But the great thing about TMI is that these guys are the lightning! I'm as excited to play it as you are.
    everyone has asked what your favorite parts of the MI games were but i would like to know what was your least favorite puzzle/line/scene of all the monkey island games?
    Personally speaking, I'm not a big fan of minigames. I likes my point-n-clicky adventure pure as the driven snow.
    LuigiHann wrote: »
    If LucasArts does a remake of MI2, would your Guybrush sound different than your MI1 Guybrush? Or more generally, when you play them do you imagine them sounding different? I have the most trouble picturing the CMI voice with MI2 Guybrush, probably mostly due to his slightly aged appearance.
    A little, but very, very slightly. It's still Guybrush. Besides which, if we keep making these things and I keep adjusting, he actually IS going to sound like Barry White by the time MI9 rolls around.
    HappyBob wrote: »
    What the he'll is the McDonald's mascot "Grimace" meant to be?
    Good question. But I'm more interested in finding out who he hooked up with to spawn Barney.
    hamzie wrote: »
    Any theories on how guybrush threepwood ended up on melee island
    Funny you should ask! The week we were recording SMI:SE, I was hanging out and chatting with Adam Bormann, Senior Game Designer on the project, and he was talking about how when Guybrush first appears, he walks down from the top of the mountain on Melee. He doesn't come up. He doesn't drift ashore. He comes down from a place that doesn't seem to have any other point of access. Implication being, is Guybrush some kind of messianic figure? Could be that Ron's MI3 would have been a lot more interesting than anybody might've guessed :-)
    Pale Man wrote: »
    When Wallace and Gromit was announced, my first thought was that you would be clutching your stuffed Gromit and squealing with joy whilst playing through it, Dom. What has become of your Gromit?
    My two-year-old is very fond of him. He was... um... hard to surrender.
    Sheepbrush wrote: »
    1. How did you react when you got the role of Guybrush in Curse of Monkey Island?
    It's been so long, I don't remember exactly how I celebrated. But I'm pretty sure it involved booze. (Yup... it's a running gag.)
    Sheepbrush wrote: »
    2. How did your wife react when you told her you where the voice of Guybrush?
    Don't remember... I'll have to ask her along with her other pending question. Let me get back to you on this.
    Shmeh wrote: »
    If you work with LA to make a special edition of this game, will you try to get them to add the scene?
    While I appreciate the vote of confidence, I think you all grossly overestimate the amount of sway I have when it comes to anything Monkey Island. I mean, ask yourselves -- if I had any influence over at LucasArts whatsoever, do you really think I would have let the series lie dormant for ten years? :-)
    GraVe wrote: »
    Oh, and I do have some questions (if you have time and energy to answer it): You’ve stated many times, that the voicing of SMI remake was a challenge due to the way the lines were written for the game. Are there actually some lines which aren’t spoken exactly as they were written or is the remake voiced exactly 1:1? If there are differences, could you quantify them :).
    I think there were maybe one or two instances where we had to make a very, very small change because there was just no way to read something. In a couple of other cases, I read something that clearly wasn't meant to be spoken, and it actually came out kind of funny as a result, so we ran with it. Especially maddening, however, were the lines for when Guybrush looks at the number of pieces o' eight in his inventory. In print, it's no big deal. You enter the variable and it displays how many you have. But how the heck do you record that short of recording hundreds of lines stating how many pieces o' eight I have? The way they ended up doing it was that the aforementioned Adam Bormann sat down for an hour or two and tried to figure out what he considered the hundred most likely possibilities, then we recorded those as well as a few general lines like "I have a whole lot of pieces o' eight", or "I barely have any pieces o' eight". But every effort was made to be as faithful to the original text as possible... within reason :-)
    GraVe wrote: »
    Also you stated that they were very strict about the script regarding ad-libing. Well, who was stricter, Telltale or LucasArts? You remember any of your own “tunes” that made the cut and are in CMI or EMI (regarding your previous “The tunes, not the lyrics.« answer)?
    Funny you should bring this up! While recording episode two last week, I was actually asked to ad-lib for an interactive project for the first time ever. And I was so taken aback, I completely fell on my face (sorry, Mark!). And I definitely remember the tunes from CMI. They're all in the game.
    Hi, I liked those games you were in :P (yeah, thats been edited), anywho I've got one of these one-free-question tokens, and my friend has a really pressing question, he's a bit of a tennis nut, so I don't know if this will be lost on you (it's lost on me) I think what he was getting at was, if there was a MI film, this guy would be a good pick huh? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLKXBOziPus&feature=related
    Now, I'm not a tennis nut, but c'mon, I know Nadal! He has a good piratey look! A little pretty for Guybrush though, I think.
    PariahKing wrote: »
    Do you feel like in the realm of adventure games you've been typecasted as Guybrush in terms of getting voice over work?
    Nah. I doubt if most of the people I audition for even make the connection.
    Just thought of another question to ask... Got any good recipes for some good viccysoise?
    Never made it. Might have to change that.
    "Please tell Mr. Armato that many years ago my son wanted a Guybrush Threepwood action figure. Knowing the fact that such a thing doesn't exist, I actually created one out of hardening clay. Besides that, he <<terrorised>> me all these years with Monkey Island and how he wants to become a pirate... I just want you to acknowledge that. That's all."
    Duly acknowledged... and you can tell her that I covet your clay Guybrush :-)
    playclever wrote: »
    I play a lot of adventure games, and often I despair at the way lines are read: Stressing the wrong word, mispronouncing character names, etc. Probably this happens most in either low-budget or translated games, and I always curse some sort of mythical director. Is this really the problem? Is it a bad script, bad direction, lack of re-takes, an unquestioning actor, or something else? LucasArts and Telltale stand out for me as studios that rarely slip up in this regard, so hopefully you have some insight!
    I think I touched on this above, but it isn't hard to understand how that happens. In something so massive and disjointed as an interactive script for a game like this, it's really hard to keep track of the context on everything. I mean, if you were to look at the script (don't ask!), you'd see it's just a jumble of seemingly random lines. Plus, you have nobody to play off of, and it doesn't take much for something to come off awkwardly. Frankly, I'm amazed there are as few awkward lines as there are. But I know exactly what you're talking about, and it kills me. There's nothing worse than finally playing the game, catching one of those lines, seeing it in context and knowing exactly how it should have been read and wishing I had the chance to redo it. But all you can do is do your best, and hope there are as few of those clunkers as possible.
    backslash wrote: »
    Dominic, do you own a pair of these shoes? And if not, why not? :p

monkey-island-shoes.jpg
    Because you haven't sent me a pair!!!
    backslash wrote: »
    Also I'm still waiting for a reply for that "did your wife marry you because you're the voice of Guybrush?" (unless you weren't really planning to ask your wife)
    No, no, it's coming! We've just been traveling the past few days. I'll bug her about it tomorrow.
    Has anyone ever recognized you as the voice of Guybrush in a random, everyday setting (ex grocery store, walking down the street...)?
    See, now even I can't remember what I have and haven't answered. Short answer, no. Never. And the day that happens I'll be amazed.
    stryfeman wrote: »
    Adventure games have sort of been an almost dead Genre until recently, which is a shame because they are great fun. People love RPG's because of ''the story'' so why aren't adventure games more popular, they have great stories too. In short, why do you think Adventure games aren't as popular as other Genre's?
    Because you have to think, and people don't want to think. And don't mistake that for a criticism. I'm not judging. Sometimes you just want to be able to turn off your brain and do something kind of mindless. When that's the frame of mind you're in, an adventure game is WORK. But I really do feel that the timing is right for a comeback. Throw in a good in-game hint system, push the cinematic storytelling aspect of the game even more, and I think you're making something that people really crave right now. I'm trying not to set my hopes too high, but I have this feeling that adventure games might be ready for something of a rebirth. Fingers crossed.
    Q: Have you already been contacted about voicing the MI2 special edition? ;)
    I haven't. But I know how these things works, and let's just say I'm hoping these new games sell very, very well :-)
    ...why?
    Because you're not me, silly!
    dantheape wrote: »
    Something i ask any one in a q&a: Chicago or New York pizza?
    If you're talking Chicago-style deep dish vs. standard issue greasy NY corner fare, it's a toss-up. But at the risk of drawing the ire of my Chicago-born bretheren, if it's Chicago-style vs. some of the better NY style that's kind of rooted in Neapolitan? Gotta go with NY. Don't get me wrong. I love me a Gino's East with the layer of sausage. I grew up on the stuff. Unlike some other Chicago food nerds, I won't knock it for a moment. But make me choose one to eat for the rest of my life, and I have to go with the charred, blistered, wood or coal-fired flatbread over the 82-pound cheesy gut bomb.
    1) How many people did you 'compete' against back when you were auditioning for Guybrush? Did you hear any of the others' version of Guybrush?
    No idea, and no. But I'm at least as curious as you are.
    2) Will the epic story of porcelain continue?
    One can only hope.
    3) Have you ever been to Denmark? (very random quesiton, I know)
    I haven't, but based on the fact that the Danes I've known have been some of the most laid-back, groovy folks I've met, it really should be at or near the top of my travel wish list.
    4) Am I the only one to rush out into the kitchen and make me some chicken salad when I hear the words: "El Pollo Diablo!" - and do you actually speak spanish?
    Probably. And I only speak menu Spanish.
    bookwo3107 wrote: »
    Can you share with us a special top secret pre-orderers recipe? Jerk chicken or something appropriately carribean maybe for us to collectively feast on on July 7th....
    Not off the top of my head, but this is an awesome idea. I've been trying to figure out some way to plug MI in my food blog while remaining topical, and I think you just gave it to me... thanks!
  • edited June 2009
    Dmnkly wrote: »
    A lot too awesome.

Hmmm... um... I remember getting Blondebeard's tooth on MegaMonkey being pretty tricky... and I'd already recorded the voice!

Ahahahahahaha. I was replaying CMI for the first time in a couple years, to ready for TMI. And that is the EXACT same puzzle that stumped me the most in the game. It has to be one of the most frustrating puzzles I've ever encountered. And I didn't want to use a walkthrough, so it was absolutely terrible. And IF you can remember, another tough one was putting the Goodsoup portrait on the door frame.
  • edited June 2009
    I've always considered screams of various kinds to be one of my specialties. I can't say loogie-hocking was something I'd considered, but it can't be the strangest thing I've done in a VO session.

In The Curse of Monkey Island if you use the mouth icon on the spittoon at the Goodsoup Family Hotel on Blood Island, there's a few nice loogie-hocking sounds as Guybrush spits into it. So you've already done this before! :D
  • edited June 2009
    playclever wrote: »
    I play a lot of adventure games, and often I despair at the way lines are read: Stressing the wrong word, mispronouncing character names, etc. Probably this happens most in either low-budget or translated games, and I always curse some sort of mythical director. Is this really the problem? Is it a bad script, bad direction, lack of re-takes, an unquestioning actor, or something else? LucasArts and Telltale stand out for me as studios that rarely slip up in this regard, so hopefully you have some insight!
    I think I touched on this above, but it isn't hard to understand how that happens. In something so massive and disjointed as an interactive script for a game like this, it's really hard to keep track of the context on everything. I mean, if you were to look at the script (don't ask!), you'd see it's just a jumble of seemingly random lines. Plus, you have nobody to play off of, and it doesn't take much for something to come off awkwardly. Frankly, I'm amazed there are as few awkward lines as there are. But I know exactly what you're talking about, and it kills me. There's nothing worse than finally playing the game, catching one of those lines, seeing it in context and knowing exactly how it should have been read and wishing I had the chance to redo it. But all you can do is do your best, and hope there are as few of those clunkers as possible.

Anybody else cringe in Sam & Max Hit the Road:
    Sam: I wonder where Bruno is.
    Max: I don't even know where I AM, SAM.

The emphasis on "AM" always ruins that joke for me. Which is a shame, because if emphasized right ("I don't even know where I am, Sam!"), it'd be a great joke.

So be watching out for that, Dominic ;)
  • edited June 2009

Well...since you brought it up, what is the strangest thing you've done in a VO session...or at least, what's one (or two) examples of something stranger than loogie-ing?
    The buzz is big!

The buzz is big? Awesome!

I mean...that has to be a good thing, right? Should we start getting our hopes up for ToMI Season 2?
  • edited June 2009
    No, no, I'm really having fun answering everybody's questions. Jake just caught me online to check and see if I'd like to field some questions in the preorder forum, and I said sure I will! After all, I consider the role a privilege and just wanted to give back however I can!

Very clever, Mr. Armato, but the phone lines have been cut. No one is coming to save you.

Now, what will we do with you after your little ruse, hmm? Measures must be taken to ensure you don't try this again. We can't have you typing cock-a-doody posts like that. It'll ruin everything. For your own good, we have to hurt you. Put these tiny wooden blocks between your fingers, please, while I get the mallet ready. Now hold still, you're going to feel a little bit of discomfort...It's a good thing you're an expert screamer...
  • edited June 2009
    I think that's a first! I wouldn't even know where to get Guybrush's 8x10 :-)

I've prepared one for you (and to help you out more, I've already counterfeit your signature):

dom8x10.jpg

(Okay, okay, HERE's a more usable version)
  • edited June 2009
    Do you think that games developer should bring voice actors into the games making process at an earlier stage, helping them to evolve the character they are voicing, help develop how they think a character would react, physically for example? You know talk to the animators and stuff like that?
    From what I know and from the impression that I've gotten from your earlier answers it seems that developers just want one take actors, you might get a read in and a vague idea about what is going on in the scene but if you had a more detailed understanding of what was going on wouldn't that help the voice actors to give a better performance? Wouldn't it lead to a more cohesive product?
  • edited June 2009
    Thank you so much for answering my questions! :D I'm going to celebrate by preparing Spaghetti Carbonara for my family! ...hmmm, do you like Spaghetti Carbonara?
  • edited June 2009
    You've got some mad question answering skills.

My question is: which Guybrush look fits the most with your idea of how he SHOULD look? Personally, I'm partial to the MI2 Guybrush just because he's so rad with the fancy blue coat and newly-grown beard, but the CMI Guybrush is also incredibly iconic and fits with your voice perfectly. Your thoughts?
  • edited June 2009
    Is it just me, or does anyone else actually get really excited when Dominic adds another post? It's really quite bizarre. :o

Im a 30yo man btw.
  • edited June 2009
    it's not just you :D (says a 26 year old dude)
  • edited June 2009
    Now, I'm not a tennis nut, but c'mon, I know Nadal! He has a good piratey look! A little pretty for Guybrush though, I think.

Jim Courrier interviewing Nadal seems more like Guybrush to me.
  • edited June 2009
    Is it just me, or does anyone else actually get really excited when Dominic adds another post? It's really quite bizarre. :o

Im a 30yo man btw.
    same here

i'm 29

and i just keep checking this forum and this thread hoping for a new dom reply

this may be the only venue that really appreciates him and his talents

we're all really stoked just to interact with him. he's an A-list celebrity to us!

keep it rolling, Dominic!
  • edited June 2009
    Wow, consider my expectations blown out of the water. Most celeb q&a questions i have ever submitted either get ignored, or a quick 1 or 2 word "grunt" of an answer.

I have another question for ya. One Train leave from Duluth at 9 am going on avg of 70 miles per hour. A second train leaves from Hartford at 9 pm going an average of 80 miles per hour. What's your favorite book?
  • edited June 2009
    A lot

OH GAWD ITS A SECRET MESSAGE

if you could give us the country you are in so we can call the right police number
    just give us the police number
  • edited June 2009
    it's not just you :D (says a 26 year old dude)

My grandparents know so much about Monkey Island... and they're not even interested! I just explain in great detail everything about Guybrush's adventures to anyone I know! Muahahahahaha!
    Actually, to this day (grandma 76 years old, grandpa 72yo) they are smiling if you speak the name of Guybrush Threepwood during dinner. :o

So, beat that :p
  • edited June 2009
    Since Jake got you into this mess thread, have you been ribbing Jake about how many more questions you have been answering than he has, and how slack (compared to you) he has been in the Q&A thread? Have you thought of creating a 'Questions for Jake' thread?
  • edited June 2009
    it can't be the strangest thing I've done in a VO session.

Of course, someone has to ask...what is the strangest thing you've done in a VO session?
  • edited June 2009
    Do you mean the intro or the lil' LeChuck and lil' Guybrush bit?

No, no... I'm talking about the Swamps of Time where Guybrush is talking to Guybrush from the past or future. I assume since you've said that it's pretty much just a list of lines, that you probably didn't realize... except for the fact that you were saying "Psst, hey, Guybrush, over here!"

And don't go adding rat to the viccysoise, please.
  • edited June 2009
    Land ho! Question from Norway here! =)

I just wondered if you've ever interacted with the other voice actors during the recording of a Monkey Island game (including this one). Or do you just record separately?
    The reason I'm wondering is that I noticed the dialogue seemed pretty "flowing" and intertwined when I played through EFMI recently!
    (Btw.. I think EFMI is a huge underrated game after playing through it a second time. You agree?)

Looking forward to the new games, and hoping for a blockbuster hit like the previous ones!! =)
    Rock on!

-OC
  • edited June 2009

Im a 30yo man btw.

It's not just you, I'm 19 so one of my earliest memories is LeChuck's revenge and getting frustrated coz I couldn't find that daft Ash2Life! But having the main character from a game talk, and answer our questions is great, which brings me to my question:

Which is you're favourite Guybrush design? I myself am prejudiced towards LeChuck's Revenge Guybrush, purely for the "beard" rubbing moment and his little dance at "them bones, them bones"
  • edited June 2009
    I second that Warlord! :)
  • edited June 2009
    So what is the strangest, weirdest and most silliest thing you ever had to do for a voice (over) job?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.