Forum Of The Dead (Story Is Finished!)

Comments

• URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT

Puncake32 posted: »

BOAT

• BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN

Saltlick123 posted: »

URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT

• BOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAATTSSSSSSS and URRRRRRRRRBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!

BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URBAN BOAT URB

• Lol, you shouldn't have said anything.

Now everyone's gonna think you and Lee are in some sort of conspiracy XD

SaltLick305 posted: »

I guess it depends on whether you think I would foreshadow something. I could be foreshadowing, or just playing mind games with ya'll. I could be doing neither and Vernon is actually our favorite character.

• (?) Puncake32 will BOAT that.

BOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAATTSSSSSSS and URRRRRRRRRBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNSSSSS!!!!!!

• (?) Saltlick123 will remember your Honesty for being an Urban and owning a boat

(?) Puncake32 will BOAT that.

• You and 100% players turned Saltlick123 into Ben.

(?) Saltlick123 will remember your Honesty for being an Urban and owning a boat

• (!) Saltlicks cannot be turned into Ben...

You and 100% players turned Saltlick123 into Ben.

• Saltlick123 posted: »

(!) Saltlicks cannot be turned into Ben...

• Alt text (Tell that to Salt 305)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8DcU3d0VaY

• edited August 2014

R.I.P me. I don't blame anyone because I voted to run over the bandits too...

1) We should leave right away.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Drive over and try to run the two guys over. I was watching as the two bandits were getting closer to Latte's group."

• 1) We should leave right away.

_ Juice_Box_ (!) Drive over and try to run the two guys over. I was watching as the two bandits were getting closer to Latte's group."

• Alt text

:D

Damn! Them dislikes?

• ** 1) We should leave right away.**

• "Mommy, I don't wanna die!"

That feeling you get when you know the majority vote has cost Juicy's life.

• OH GAWD SALT! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU O_O

@LeeTheProfessional ...

I need to make sure everyone's safe ;-; I'm really liking the current group.

For the safety of Juicy, and the rest of the group.

I thought I was good as dead. Damn... "URBAN LUCK" always wins... for now. I loved this group. I hope we can stay together. But... I got a bad feeling about this. Great job @LeeTheProfessional ;)

• Latte and Juicy brotp anyone? Or depending on how old Latte's character is... otp? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

Calm down, it was a joke

But still, why must you always ship me with people >_>

Clem_TWDG posted: »

Latte and Juicy brotp anyone? Or depending on how old Latte's character is... otp? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Alt text

_Juice_Box_ posted: »

Calm down, it was a joke But still, why must you always ship me with people >_>

• What do you mean?

OH GAWD SALT! WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU O_O

• Is there no stopping the shipping apocalypse???

• Alt text

Is there no stopping the shipping apocalypse???

• edited August 2014

"Depending on how old Latte's character is...otp?"

Alt text

I am too young on these forums to be shipped, goddammit.

Latte and Juicy brotp anyone? Or depending on how old Latte's character is... otp? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Clem_TWDGClem_TWDG Banned
    edited August 2014

Nah, shipping is normal!

Not to be creepy or anything, but how old are you so I can see if my OTP would be legal o.o

"Depending on how old Latte's character is...otp?" I am too young on these forums to be shipped, goddammit.

• su evil. much wow ;-;

What do you mean?

• "Haven't killed me yet, anyways"

Juicy will die! Or maybe Scarlet can come and save her and die in the process. I hope she doesn't die xD She needs to go out like Molly and Jane, walking down stairs

• ;-; I hope there's a Simon tribute in the future.

I'm gonna die. Oh well, at least I'll die saving someone.

• cough Gustav_Box cough

Whoops, my character is like twenty, well.

cough Gustav_Box father-daughter cough

• rnt u liek 10?

cough Gustav_Box cough Whoops, my character is like twenty, well. cough Gustav_Box father-daughter cough

• I didn't specify the age of character, then he ended up being around 20.

rnt u liek 10?

• Yeah, I think I made Gustav's character in his late 20's or something like that.

For your character, I'll put her around 16-17. Latte's character just turned 19.

rnt u liek 10?

• Sounds good! Fucking excited for the next bit ^-^

Yeah, I think I made Gustav's character in his late 20's or something like that. For your character, I'll put her around 16-17. Latte's character just turned 19.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.