More Walking Dead Interactive Fan-Fic:Humanity or Survival Ep. 6 Ch. 4 (Submissions open)

Comments

• “Yeah we more like knew Dan” says Ellis stiffly.

“Wait what?” Josh lifts his face up.

“Bastard attacked us with a couple of his men, they killed my girl, but I got them” replies Ellis confidently and toughly.

“God I’m so sorry to hear that, Dan was a sociopath, we should’ve left them all a long time ago, but you know how it is, safety in numbers that sort of thing, we were safer together, he wasn’t that bad in the beginning and later something changed.....(looks at Josh) obviously my brother was cut out for that kind of thing considering he still wanted to kill ya all for a bag of weapons” says Aaron firmly with sorrow.

“Ah fuck you Josh, I wouldn’t kill them I’m not like Dan and his gang of hillbillies, but yeah I would’ve taken the bag if we’re all honest here” replies Josh upsettingly.

“At least that’s one dumb fucker out of the picture” remarks Aaron calculatedly.

“How far is this river crossing?” asks Adalbert calmly.

“A couple of miles give or take, we figured if we get to the other side it’ll be easier to lose George and Roland’s goons” answers Aaron firmly.

“Why would they be after you? did you kill or steal something from them?” winces Adalbert trying to figure out.

“We didn’t kill anyone or steal, but it would’ve been a lot easier if we at least had those supplies” says Josh cynically.

“Eh.....it all started when Dan found this woman named Sandra.....she was so weak when they found her near death apparently, hell for her it would’ve been better if she hadn’t survived....” says Aaron hesitantly with compassion.

“I can’t listen to this” interrupts Nizhoni.

“Nizhoni don’t, stay” Adalbert tries to stop her.

“Let her be Ad.........go on what happened next?” says Ellis firmly.

“What do you think happened?.....she was bein used.....you know......eh so this man Dean we kinda liked the guy he stood out of all of them, had heart he truly wanted to help her escape the shit she had to put up with everyday, we confronted him that we can all leave those assholes behind start fresh” answers Aaron.

“So why didn’t you all escape together?” persists Ellis.

“Things got complicated......Sandra couldn’t take a day longer so she just got up and left although we discussed on where to meet and when to meet in order to avoid any suspicion......the next day we were on a stupid search party, Dean went solo to find her, while we just slipped away and waited at the crossing.......for nothing” Aaron responds mildly.

“So now you came back to look for him......why didn’t you just go anyway?” interjects Adalbert curiously.

“Lets just say we owe the guy one” nods Aaron.

“Where’s Kyle!” yells Nizhoni nearby.

“Did we lose them?” gasps Grace exhaustedly.

“He-he stayed back to lure the walkers away from us” replies Charlie softly.

“But he’s alive?” persists Nizhoni with concern.

“Yeah, he’ll meet us at the camp” replies Charlie gently.

“Fuck why does he have to do this” mutters Nizhoni nervously under her nose.
    “Someone had to stay behind, otherwise we’d have a herd going through here, he’ll be back” sighs Grace.

“He told me to tell you that he loves you” says Charlie softly and hesitantly.

“Eh.....I love him too” sighs Nizhoni resignedly going back to the camp.

“The fuck were you all? we have to get movin” urges Ellis strongly.

“Can it, we had things to do, not like you care much” replies Grace ironically.

“Who are these guys?” remarks Charlie slightly startled.

“Aaron and Josh” points Ellis.

“Hey” mutters Josh

“Hi” smiles Aaron thinly.

“Grace” nods Grace tying her shoelaces.

“I’m Charlie this’s Akemi and Elias” says Charlie mildly.

“Hello” murmurs Akemi shyly.

“So I’m guessing these guys are cool?” shrugs Grace.

“For now yeah” says Ellis shortly.

“We came back to look for our friend Dean, if he’s still alive” responds Aaron dubiously.

“Dean? I think Akemi and I met a guy by that name a few hours ago” Grace’s voice turns suspicious.

“Was he wearing a er-white or grey military clothing?” gasps Josh.

“That’s him” nods Grace.

“Where did you see him? where did he go?” asks Aaron abruptly.

“Yeah, uh he headed east because some girl radioed him and needed help” replies Grace indifferently.

“East......well the river is east ain’t it?” wonders Josh.

“It is hmm.......did he mention anything else? or....did Sandra say anything else” asks Aaron with concern.

“Oh yeah, riverview park or forest I dunno, and she was holed up in some booth, fuck I’m not sure” answers Grace firmly.

“Damn” mutters Aaron angrily.

“What’s it bro?” gasps Josh.

“That’s another few miles back from the crossing, and that park is huge....shit” replies Aaron annoyed.

“Maybe he already saved his damsel in distress and is waiting at the crossing?” says Adalbert doubtfully.

“Worse case he didn’t make it out of the park” mumbles Josh.

“Well we still have to wait for Kyle to come back” interjects Adalbert firmly.

“Fine, we wait for Kyle and first thing we should do is head for the crossing, it’s closer right?” says Ellis reluctantly.

“Or we could send a group out now in the meantime” suggests Josh in a rough voice.

“That’s a stupid idea, we’ll just be going in circles” says Ellis harshly.

“Hmph fine asshole we do it your way” murmurs Josh uninterested.

“I kinda agree too, if Dean is still alive he’d be there for sure, this much I know him he always keeps a promise” replies Aaron positively.

“Lets hope he’ll be back soon” Charlie sounds worried.

“We got about four maybe five hours left of sunlight, I suggest we wait an hour tops” mutters Adalbert thoughtfully.

“We’re not going anywhere without Kyle” interjects Nizhoni with slight hostility.

“Look no one wants to leave the guy, but we got think about the whole group here, no point sticking around waiting for more trouble to hit us” replies Ellis toughly.

About 40 minutes later

“Wow damn that was close” Kyle gasps for air in the middle of the woods.

“Alright time to get back” he remarks gladly to himself.

After a short walk he finally gets back to the group.

“Kyle?.....Never do that again you hear me” Nizhoni says softly giving him a passionate hug.

“I’ll try, but sometimes we don’t have a choice, you know that it would’ve put us all in danger” replies Kyle warmly.

“Just don’t be a hero when you don’t have to” urges Nizhoni firmly.

“Cool that you got back in one piece” remarks Adalbert grabbing his katana.
    “Thanks for doing that back there” says Charlie compassionately.

“Don’t mention it” smirks Kyle.

“Finally we can head out now” gasps Ellis as everyone start to gather their belongings.

“Who are the new dudes?” whispers Kyle curiously to Nizhoni’s ear.

“The guy with the rifle is Aaron and the other one is his brother Josh” she hisses back.

“Good job getting back” nods Grace shyly.

“Yeah......good to be back” smirks Kyle gladly.

25 minutes later

“Jesus how further is it?” gasps Adalbert.

“Jesus might know.....(glances behind at him).......just kiddin a little bit more” Aaron replies shortly.

“Thanks for helping me back there......with Amanda” sighs Charlie walking beside Grace.

“Yeah, don’t mention it, we have to look out for one another” replies Grace hesitantly and sullenly.

“How’s that shoulder?” asks Ellis.

“It’s getting there, Nizhoni did a great job.....man would be nice to be in Louisville huh” answers Adalbert optimistically.

“Yeah we could’ve been there already by now” sighs Ellis.

“I guess it was fate for us to end up here instead” remarks Adalbert doubtfully.

“Hmm I say, fuck fate” sneers Ellis.

“Hehe well it’s good to see ya good and calm side again” chuckles Adalbert in a content voice.

“Is that Dean?” murmurs Josh.

“Holy shit” remarks Aaron surprisingly as he approaches him sitting by the wooden bridge crossing holding his face.

“Dean......you okay man?......say something......where’s Sandra?” asks Josh calmly.

“Eh.......she’s gone man......I was too late” says Dean with deep regret.

“It wasn’t your fault........how long have you been here?” asks Aaron compassionately.

“A while, dunno really, what took you you guys so long?” asks Dean lethargically.

“We got sidetracked, we found a group of survivors, good people” answers Aaron firmly.

Dean stays silent holding his face.

“Come on Dean, we gotta go” Josh tries to pull him up.

“Yeah........okay” replies Dean sullenly standing up.

After brief introductions the group walks over to the crossing.

“Damn this looks rusty” remarks Adalbert with a wince.

“Lets just get this over with” says Dean bleakly as he walks across.

“Okay, looks safe, more or less, who’s next?” smirks Aaron.

“One by one, better not too put much weight” suggests Ellis looking down at the river while crossing.

“Go on Akemi, it’s okay, Elias, Charlie and I will be behind you” nods Grace softly.

“Wanna go first?” asks Kyle looking at Adalbert.

“Hmm.....er-no.....ladies first” smiles Adalbert thinly scared of heights.

“Suit yourself.....go on babe” smirks Kyle to Nizhoni.

“Come on, we ain’t got all day!” yells Ellis on the other side.

Kyle looks playfully at Adalbert who’s face turned pale.

“Are you afraid of heights?” Kyle gives out a short chuckle.

“Nah.....why?” his voice sounds unconvincing.

“Your next, get it over with, just don’t look down” says Kyle cheerfully.

Adalbert walks slowly, his knees shaking slightly at the sound of the wood screeching under him, he grasps the ropes firmly.

“Almost there you’re half way through....!” shouts Kyle positively.

CRACK

“AAAAAAAghaaaaa.......ufff.....ugh...fuck...shit” Adalbert desperately holds onto to the ropes while the crossing cracked under him.

“Oh fuck” remarks Ellis with fear.

“Somebody help him!” yells Charlie hysterically.

“No, no, I can manage, I can do this......just give me a minute to pull myself up!” screams Adalbert.

Kyle takes a small step.

“No! don’t come closer” gasps Adalbert and Kyle retreats gently.

“He’s gonna fucking fall if we don’t act” urges Grace.

“Adalbert I can help you if you just stay still” shouts Kyle calmly.

“Kyle stay there don’t move!” screams Nizhoni.

“I should go help him” says Charlie hesitantly slightly shaky.

“It’s too dangerous, who knows how much that bridge can hold” says Ellis with concern.

“I can’t leave him like that, I won’t let him die.....let go of me” she gasps hopefully as Ellis hold her arm.

Major Choice: Friendship

[Let Charlie help Adalbert]

[Stop Charlie and shout for Kyle to help Adalbert]

[Do nothing - wait for Adalbert to get himself up]

• [Do nothing - wait for Adalbert to get himself up]

Remember the Luke situation? I'm convinced Luke would have managed to get himself up if it weren't for Clem/Bonnie adding extra weight on the ice. And right now, having Charlie or Kyle coming to the rescue could be just as dangerous and possibly resulting in the bridge collapsing entirely.

Domingez posted: »

“Yeah we more like knew Dan” says Ellis stiffly. “Wait what?” Josh lifts his face up. “Bastard attacked us with a couple of his men, t

“Yeah we more like knew Dan” says Ellis stiffly. “Wait what?” Josh lifts his face up. “Bastard attacked us with a couple of his men, t

• [Do nothing- wait for Adalbert to get himself up]

• “Let me go!” squirms Charlie.

“Ad you can do this, get up” yells Ellis holding Charlie.

Adalbert squeezes his fist holding the ropes and pulls himself up.

“You’re good Adalbert, now just slide forward!” shouts Kyle.

“Almost there” whispers Adalbert under his nose, slowly advancing to the other side.

CRACK CRACK

“Ah crap” he startles.

“Run goddamit!” yells Ellis and Grace.

The crossing collapses right after Adalbert leaps to grab Ellis’s only hand.

“Shit....shit.....hold on.....someone help me” groans Ellis.

“Don’t let go bud” Adalbert looks up hopefully.

“I got you! pull him up” says Josh strongly.

“That was close, uff damn” gasps Adalbert gladly laying beside Ellis and Josh.

“Well the bridge’s fucked” mutters Josh with his hands on his hips.

“Is there another way where he can cross?” asks Nizhoni softly.

“Hmm....there should be another crossing about five, six miles I dunno, in this area there’s pretty much nothing but woods and fields” replies Aaron thoughtfully.

“There’s a main road on this side ‘something drive’ we can wait for’em there” suggests Josh facing Aaron.

“You’re talking about Nathaniel drive, well shit it might take a day or two for him to get to us, if he does” interjects Grace mildly.

“That’s stupid even if we were to meet on that street, where exactly would he meet us huh? any ideas?” responds Ellis harshly.

“Kyle I’m not leaving you, don’t worry!” yells Nizhoni firmly.

“You should go it’s not safe out here” replies Kyle dubiously.

“I can’t” her voice sighs.

“Look maybe we can meet up in Louisville if everyone wants to go there” suggests Kyle toughly.

“We can’t stay here, I know it sounds harsh, but sometimes......we have to leave someone behind” says Grace emphatically.

“I’m sure we can find shelter close by, we don’t have to leave anyone” suggests Charlie rigidly.

“I’m with Grace on this one, I hate doing this, but Louisville is the answer the only safe place left, no need waiting we have to push forward” says Ellis in a controlled voice.

“Adalbert what do you think?” asks Charlie bluntly.

“Uh hmm....I dunno it’s shitty situation” sighs Adalbert.

“We can’t leave Kyle, won’t hurt anyone to wait another day, right? says Elias in a soft voice.

“Elias we can’t anymore waste time, don’t you want to be in a safe place?” says Ellis in a warm voice.

Elias’s face lowers and stays silent thinking about where the group’s at, is it worth waiting for risking the whole group for one person.

“While you all decide on what we’re gonna do I’m gonna scout the area” interjects Dean bleakly and indifferently.

“Yeah, be careful man” remarks Josh.

“I’m going with Elias whether you people like it or not” responds Ellis heavily.

“You’re not forcing the kid into anything” objects Nizhoni strongly.

“Everyone calm down!” interrupts Charlie frustratedly.

“I’ve been with that kid since the beginning, we’ve been through more than you can imagine” grunts Ellis.

“Both of you back off, lets keep this civil” interjects Adalbert calmly.

“It’s got to be one way or the other” remarks Grace indifferently.

“I guess Josh and I can stick around dunno about Dean, no doubt we had quite a day” says Aaron firmly.

“No doubt the indian chick’s staying” sneers Josh.

“Name’s Nizhoni asshole” she remarks irritated.

“Feisty” mutters Josh with a smirk.

“I guess I kinda owe the guy, he wanted to risk his life for me, so yeah I can stay if that’s necessary” says Adalbert confidently.

“We should hear want the children want” suggests Charlie.

[Agree on staying the night and waiting for Kyle]

[Vote on moving forward]

• [Vote on moving forward]

“Let me go!” squirms Charlie. “Ad you can do this, get up” yells Ellis holding Charlie. Adalbert squeezes his fist holding the ropes a

• [Agree on staying the night and waiting for Kyle]

“Let me go!” squirms Charlie. “Ad you can do this, get up” yells Ellis holding Charlie. Adalbert squeezes his fist holding the ropes a

Rest needed

• [vote on moving forward]

• “We should stay, we are all tired” says Akemi decisively.

“And we can’t leave Kyle behind” adds Elias softly.

“Elias are you sure about this? have you even thought this through have you been listening to me?” asks Ellis coldly.

“The kids are capable of deciding on their own” interjects Charlie.

“Rrrrgh....fine, but if things start fucking up I ain’t the one to blame” snarls Ellis walking away.

“Where are you goin?” howls Josh.

“If we’re staying the night, someone ought to find us a place to sleep” replies Ellis infuriated.

“Wait up” howls Josh bluntly.

“So what’s the plan?” yells Kyle.

“We uh, we’re gonna wait for you, if you move that way which is north, you might find a way to cross the river” says Aaron thoughtfully pointing his finger.

“Thank you” mutters Nizhoni.

“Don’t thank me, thank the kids for the swing vote” smirks Aaron.

“Kyle, whatever happens I’m gonna be here waiting for you, okay?” shouts Nizhoni softly.

“K pumpkin I’ll do my best to get to you as quickly as I can” howls Kyle firmly before turning and running back.

“Guess it’s okay to rest here, my shoulder’s killing me” sores Adalbert.

“I’m worried about Ellis” remarks Elias bleakly.

“Yeah, he has to control his temper......eh....we couldn’t leave Kyle behind we owe him at least that” replies Charlie warmly gazing into the woods.

“The only thing that’s holding him it’s you Elias” interjects Grace softly.

“It was Katherine’s last wish” says Charlie sullenly.

“Who’s Katherine?” gasps Grace.

“His deceased girlfriend” replies Charlie firmly.

“Oh, must’ve been hard on the guy, damn” murmurs Grace sincerely.

“When did it happen?” asks Aaron slowly.

“About a week ago, something like that” answers Charlie bleakly.

“Can’t imagine what he’s going through” replies Aaron sympathetically.

“That’s why we need you Elias to talk some sense into him from time to time, your his anchor” continues Aaron pleasantly.

“Your brother’s a tad hot-heated too” remarks Grace firmly.

“Yeah he can get quite impulsive sometimes, but he ain’t a bad guy, just made some bad choices” says Aaron thoughtfully.

“Are you okay?” Charlie walks up to Nizhoni sitting close to the edge with her knees bent looking down.

“Yeah yeah I’m fine” she startles and wipes her thin tears.

“If you ever want to talk to someone” nods Charlie with a thin smile.

“I’m fine” replies Nizhoni abruptly.

“Okay” Charlie lowers her head.

Meanwhile

“Dean, is it safe?” gasps Josh.

“Pretty much, only knifed two or three zombies back there” replies Dean indifferently.

“Anywhere good to spend the night?” asks Ellis with a wince.

“I stumbled upon a picnic area over there, we can spend the night in the bower” replies Dean firmly.

“How big is it?” asks Josh.

“Enough to fit four maybe five people, the rest will have to sleep on the benches” says Dean confidently.

“Better than nothing, keep you eyes peeled” mutters Ellis.

“You okay man? if you want me to check the perimeter just holla” nods Josh as he heads back to his brother.

“No I got it, you best keep everyone else safe” nods Dean indifferently.

10 minutes later

“What are you writing there?” interrupts Grace glancing at Aaron.

“Personal thoughts and stuff” sneers Aaron.

“Are you a writer? I mean were you one” asks Elias curiously.

“Were or am, doesn’t matter really now.......just kiddin, yeah I was one or nearly was one, anyway I started writing this book shortly before the apocalypse” replies Aaron rather cheerfully.

“What is it about?” persists Elias with a warm smile.

“Ancient Philosophy” replies Aaron shortly with a thin smile.

“Weird topic not like it’ll come any useful now” says Grace coldly.

“I was a philosophy student what did you expect” shrugs Aaron optimistically.

“Huh that explains a lot“ Grace chuckles briefly.

“Hmm what?” he lifts his face in confusion.

“Alright time to move” interrupts Josh loudly.

“Where are we going?” asks Charlie acting suspicious.

“Dean found a place for us to rest, for now at least, com’on” replies Josh firmly.

“It ain’t much, but I reckon we’ll be fine here” says Ellis looking at the group arriving.

“Are you kidding me.....hmm anyway lucky for us the nights aren’t that cold yet” shrugs Grace.

“Exactly lucky for you women and children get to sleep inside” giggles Ellis shortly and then suddenly his face turns stone bleak.

“Are you okay Ellis?” asks Charlie softly noticing Ellis’s sudden change of facial expression.

“Yeah yeah, I’m okay uh I’ll be back” Ellis walks away.

“No let him be for a moment” Charlie stops Elias from going after him.

“Elias, come over here” mutters Josh somewhat calmly.

“We are staying here? for how long?” says Akemi with her arms folded standing in front of the gazebo.

“Lets hope it’s only for the night” says Grace coldly.

“That man was nice, but we can’t wait for him forever, right Grace?” remarks Akemi lively.

“No we can’t wait too long, you got to remember one thing, sometimes it’s impossible to keep everyone safe and happy, and I’m not saying because of our current situation, in general someone always gets hurt” says Grace in a controlled voice.

“But we’re all safe now and lucky for us girls we get to sleep with a roof over our head” sneers Grace noticing Akemi’s bleak expression.

“I really wanted to help you back the bridge” says Charlie blankly sitting close to Adalbert.

“I know.........although you could’ve made the situation worse” smiles Adalbert.

“Yeah, I was shocked but glad, that you managed to pull yourself up” says Charlie softly.

“For a moment, I thought to myself ‘shit this must be it, either I die in this river or miraculously survive the fall’ hell for a brief second I even wanted it” says Adalbert calmly.

“Why?” she says in shock.

“Nothing is keeping me here anymore, no family, no relatives, no girlfriend, it’s hard to stay alive” responds Adalbert in a broken voice.

“Don’t say that, we all care about you, Ellis, Elias and especially me” her voice sounds pleasant and emotional.

Her face slowly closes in on Adalbert, for a brief amiable moment he closes his eyes and....

“I can’t, sorry” he gasps abruptly before standing up and walking away.

“I’m gonna go check on Ellis” he turns his face for a short second.

“So you ever fired gun before kid?” remarks Josh roughly.

“Once, but didn’t like it, I prefer a bow and arrow I pretty good with it” replies Elias in a confident voice.

“You ever want to practice a bit of shooting come to me or Dean, but don’t go to my brother for advice on this, he sucks at it” chuckles Josh.

“I heard that, and don’t forget I’m the one holding the bigger gun” smirks Aaron nearby writing something.

“Big guns for small men hehe” Josh jokes.

“Fine you win.......because I know you get angry when you lose....and when someone calls you Claudius” mutters Aaron audibly with a brief laugh.

“Oh fuck off” smirks Josh.

“Claudius?” remarks Elias with a wince.

“Don’t listen to him, he’s delusional ” smiles Josh.

“There you are, what happened? why did you burst off like that?” asks Adalbert in a calm tone.

“Nothing, wanted to be alone that’s all, come to check on me huh” replies Ellis coldly standing and leaning against a tree with his arms folded.

“Two walkers ahead” nods Adalbert blankly.

“Yeah I saw them early on, those slow dumbasses” remarks Ellis indifferently.

“Best to get this shoulder back into action....(takes out katana)” winces Adalbert slightly sore.

SWISH SWISH

“Still got it.......but on a down note still hurts” remarks Adalbert cheerfully.

“Now seriously what got you off earlier?” persists Adalbert mildly.

“The thought of moving on......for a moment I forgot about Katherine......it got me a little....that shocking feeling I dunno, it just felt strange you know” replies Ellis doubtfully.

“Yeah......I know.....sometimes even if we want to move something’s always pulling us back....” says Adalbert blankly.

“Well we have to get through this somehow” remarks Ellis walking past Adalbert and back to the picnic area.

Night

Elias hears a disembodied voice, his eyes slightly opening with blurry vision.

“FUCK! everybody get up! walkers! “ yells Dean shooting.

“Oh shit that’s a shitload of them” remarks Adalbert with his katana wielded.

“Their everywhere!” snarls Ellis with his pistol out.

“Grab what you can and run!” shouts Josh with a pistol in one hand and a bag in the other.

“Stay close!” shouts Dean leading the way through the woods with Josh, Aaron, Nizhoni, Ellis, Grace, Adalbert, Charlie, Akemi and Elias behind.

“Oh crap” mutters Dean in fright.

“What now?” howls Josh.

“We split up can’t get cornered like this” yells Aaron firing his rifle.

“Where did they all come from?” mumbles Grace firing her pistol.

“No time to think about that” gasps Adalbert slashing walker heads.

Josh, Aaron and Nizhoni saw an opening and ran off into that direction.

“Move everyone move!” howls Nizhoni.

“Aaaaaa! agh ugh” aches Akemi stumbling over a log.

“Are you okay?!” gasps Elias loudly.

“My leg it hurts” Akemi’s voice trembles.

“Elias?! Elias?! shit” growls Ellis angrily as the herd blurs his vision of Elias kneeling down to Akemi.

“Behind you Elias!” screams Akemi.

Elias turns around and plunges his knife into the lurkers mouth. He quickly returns to Akemi and pulls her up.

“Akemi! ugh...I’m coming....where are......aaaa shit” gasps Grace knifing any walker on sight trying to get to her.

“Shit Adalbert is in trouble” grumbles Ellis dodging and shooting walkers.

A lurker grabbed Adalbert’s arm.

BAM

“Damn thanks” gasps Adalbert in shock with his eyes wide open.

“Charlie run! stop shooting just run!” shouts Adalbert noticing her in the dead crowd.

“Shit not now fuck, come on get in there” Charlie shivers while reloading.

A walker overpowers her to the ground and struggles to keep the rotten corpse above her.

“Adalbert someone help” she weeps and her voice weakens.

“Get away you rotten piece of shit!” gasps Grace clenching her teeth struggling with a lurker pinning her against a tree.

Dean fires a series of rounds from his assault rifle.

“Dean?! Dean help Grace and Charlie!” shouts Ellis.

“Can’t see them, can’t get a clear shot!” howls Dean anxiously.

“Shoot something for fucks sake!” yells Ellis continuously shooting at lurker heads.

“I’m nearly out!” snarls Dean.

[Save Charlie]

[Save Grace]

• [Save Grace]

She is desperate and seems to need more help

“We should stay, we are all tired” says Akemi decisively. “And we can’t leave Kyle behind” adds Elias softly. “Elias are you sure abou

• [Save Charlie]

“We should stay, we are all tired” says Akemi decisively. “And we can’t leave Kyle behind” adds Elias softly. “Elias are you sure abou

• [Save Charlie]

• [Save Charlie]

We've known her longer and our closer together.

• [Save Charlie]

• [Save Charlie]

• “Help Charlie goddamit!” yells Adalbert hysterically.

Dean takes aim and kills the walker hanging on top of Charlie.

“Charlie run!” yells Ellis while reloading.

Charlie notices Elias and Akemi struggling she dashes towards them.

Grace headbutts the lurker and lunges it away, she glances around seeing walkers everywhere before running off deep into the woods.

“Dean can you see the kids?!” snarls Ellis.

“Yeah I think so, I’m gonna go help them” shouts Dean affirmatively before firing.

“Go help them!” orders Ellis.

“Head that way, that’s where Josh and Aaron ran off to, we’ll meet up somewhere eventually” howls Dean with a nod.

“Yeah just.....please get to them in time” says Ellis with his jaw clenching.

“Fuck we have to run” mutters Adalbert in disbelief.

“I’m nearly out, com’on” urges Ellis.

“Shit shit, we can’t just leave them” snarls Aaron while running behind Josh.

“Wanna die in this herd bruv? keep movin they’ll manage somehow!” growls Josh.

“It’s suicide going back, look” interjects Nizhoni keeping up with them.

20 minutes later

“I think we lost them” mumbles Adalbert.

“Do you think Dean managed to save Elias and Akemi?” Ellis’s voice sounds softer than usual and somewhat extensively worried.

“I sure hope so, and Charlie and Grace they just vanished into that herd......god” sighs Adalbert.

“When will this bad luck change” mutters Ellis to himself.

“By the looks of it, it’s a miracle if we ever catch up with Josh,Aaron and Nizhoni” sighs Adalbert.

“I’m sick of this shit” mutters Ellis nodding sideways.

“Can we rest a bit?” asks Adalbert weakly.

“No, we got keep movin if we want to find the rest” replies Ellis coldly.

“Eh....okay fine” huffs Adalbert exhaustedly.

“Stop, we should wait for the rest, I’m sure we lost the herd” Nizhoni stops running.

(breathes heavily)....if anyone made it, so to speak” gasps Josh coldly.

“She’s right, we’ve been running like crazy for the past half hour, we’re safe now, time to wait for the rest” replies Aaron calmly.

“Do you really fucking want to wait around here?” snarls Josh.

“You are a every man for himself.....macho bullshit if you’re so keen on pushing then fucking beat it” mutters Nizhoni.

“You’ve got a big mouth for an indian woman” smirks Josh sarcastically.

“Shut the fuck up Josh, we’re staying and that’s that” gasps Aaron coldly.

“Oh it’s my younger brother barking orders again, well this time I’m giving the orders” growls Josh.

“You’re the one yelling all the damn time! I’m trying to calm the situation that you’re causing, do you even have a plan huh? where are we suppose to go now? what’s the rush?” yells Aaron mildly.

“Well I ain’t staying in one place......(glances around).......rrrgh.....I’m gonna scout the area to clear my fucking head” gasps Josh rigidly.

“Yeah better you do that” replies Aaron blankly and exhaustedly.

Meanwhile

“I gotta you girl” whispers Dean while running and carrying Akemi with Elias and Charlie behind him.

“Looks like we’re in the clear” mutters Dean.

“We have to go back for the rest” responds Charlie softly and weakly.

“Ah no I ain’t go back to that herd” winces Dean as he places Akemi gently by a tree.

“So what now? you’re suggesting we ditch everyone?” her voice turns angry.

“I’m not suggesting that, we just have to.....I don’t know, go around?......which direction did they run off to?” asks Dean faintly.

“How should I know we’ve been running for a while now, maybe that way” replies Charlie anxiously and irritatedly.

“Is that your estimated guess?” gasps Dean arrogantly.

“You got a better idea?” grunts Charlie.

“Please don’t argue” interjects Elias worriedly.

Dean and Charlie suddenly paused in silence.

“Yeah you’re right, Charlie have a look if Akemi needs anything, I’m gonna have a look around just incase something creeps up on us” nods Dean.

“But sooner or later we’re gonna have to decide on what to do from here on out, we either move forward or we go back, a different way of course” adds Dean calmly before walking away.

“Does this hurt?” asks Charlie compassionately.

“Awwww......yes....uf” sores Akemi.

“You probably have a twisted ankle” replies Charlie sullenly.

“I know what it feels like......it sucks” grins Elias playfully.

“I wonder if the rest got away” mutters Charlie sullenly.

“What are we going to do Charlie? I mean we should go back.....” suggests Elias in a innocent voice.

[“We should keep moving, Adalbert and Ellis would’ve wanted us to make it to Louisville”]

[“We’re gonna head back, I don’t care about the risks, they mean too much to us”]

[“Don’t worry Elias, we’ll find a way]

• [Don't worry Elias, we'll find a way]

“Help Charlie goddamit!” yells Adalbert hysterically. Dean takes aim and kills the walker hanging on top of Charlie. “Charlie run!” ye

• [“Don’t worry Elias, we’ll find a way"]

“Help Charlie goddamit!” yells Adalbert hysterically. Dean takes aim and kills the walker hanging on top of Charlie. “Charlie run!” ye

• [“Don’t worry Elias, we’ll find a way]

• [“Don’t worry Elias, we’ll find a way]

• edited October 2014

“Don’t worry Elias, we’ll find a way” replies Charlie amiably.

“You promise?” asks Elias blankly looking innocently into Charlie’s warm blue eyes.

“I promise” she replies mildly.

“What is it?” asks Charlie abruptly as she notices Akemi’s bleak expression.

“Nothing.....Grace is gone and I don’t feel anything......I thought I should feel that I miss her...that I would want to find her..but I feel.....nothing.....” replies Akemi sullenly.

“It’s okay sweetie I’m sure she’s safe” Charlie comforts her softly.

“No walkers out here, but we have to push forward if we want to find some shelter....get some proper sleep” says Dean firmly and doubtfully.

“She can’t walk at least not now ” mutters Charlie.

“Not a problem you know how to handle an assault rifle, right?” asks Dean shortly.

“Maybe” replies Charlie unsurely.

“Lets hope you won’t have to use it.....(hands the rifle over)......com’on honey I’ll carry you” responds Dean pleasantly picking up Akemi.

“So...how did end up here, what’s your story?” asks Charlie reluctantly after a long pause.

“I was in the military when it all started out, me and one of my army buddies.....we decided to escape the depot because it was being overrun, kinda figured that that place was dangerous” answers Dean firmly.

“What happened to your friend?” asks Charlie warmly.

“The same thing.....like everyone else......that rifle your holding, it use to be his” remarks Dean remorsefully.

“How touching” remarks a man nearby slowly clapping his hands.

“Who goes there?” startles Charlie pointing the rifle nervously.

“If you fire that gun dear, I promise you won’t make it, I have two men pointing at your forehead as we speak” chuckles a tall slender man in a rusty dark denim jacket.

“Lower the gun Charlie” whispers Dean.

“Come out Roland, it’s me you want right?” yells Dean toughly.

“Weapons down! put the girl down Dean and all ya move away from each other!” snarls one of Roland’s men revealing himself.

“Easy Terry!....(you’ll know when to run k)” mutters Dean as he gently lays Akemi on her feet and whispers to her ear.

“What?” murmurs Akemi startlingly glancing at Dean.

“Now.....do you mind telling me why you went all awol on us huh?” responds Roland in a controlled voice with his revolver lifted.

“Answer me!” shouts Roland after a brief silence.

“You fucking know why!” growls Dean.

“Sandra....it that it? she was our girl, yours too, but obviously you got too greedy didn’t you?” replies Roland with authority in his voice.

“She wasn’t ours too own, she was a human being, you fucker” replies Dean confidently and toughly.

“Call it whatever you want, nothing makes sense now when the dead rule!” snarls Roland.

“NOW! RUN!” yells Dean strongly as he side-flips towards his rifle and fires a series of rounds hectically.

Charlie grabs Akemi and runs of with Elias abruptly stormed into the woods. The dark night made it hard to see, they kept close to each other until the moans of the undead startled them once more. The sprint seemed chaotic stumbling on trees and logs and dodging the wondering dead corpses in the shadows.

“Oh no it’s the river, we have to go back” Elias stops and looks down at the blue river with the moonlight shining.

“We can’t, walkers are behind us” weeps Akemi.

“She’s right we have to jump” says Charlie affirmatively.

“No, what about Dean?” urges Elias in a soft voice.

“There’s no time to worry about him.......(gunshots heard in the distance)” she responds mildly while turning her head around noticing the dead with their arms stretching out desperately advancing to them.

[Go back for Dean]

[Jump into the river]

“I apologise for my brother, once again” says Aaron sincerely.

“Well if you two are so keen to push on......then go ahead without me” replies Nizhoni coldly.

“Why? you’re safer with us” remarks Aaron nicely.

“I won’t go further without knowing if Kyle is alive or not....I’m going to wait for him until tomorrow, if he doesn’t show up I’m going to look for him” replies Nizhoni decisively.

“By your tone and voice I’m guessing there’s no way I’m gonna convince you that it is suicide” replies Aaron calmly.

“Doesn’t matter, our lives now is one suicide mission getting past one day to another, I won’t leave the only person I love in this world behind.....no matter what” replies Nizhoni firmly while stringing her crossbow.

“hmph...yeah sounds right....we should try to get some rest, it’s still quite dark out here” remarks Aaron thoughtfully.

“Looks pretty clear.....for now” interjects Josh mildly.

“Maybe some of the rest might catch up with us” mutters Aaron indifferently.

“Huh?” murmurs Josh.

“Nothin....I’ll take first watch” replies Aaron strongly.

1 hour later

“You okay?......want me to take over?” Josh approaches his brother sitting with his legs bent.

“Yeah I’m okay, just been thinking about that time I found you drunk in the bar” sneers Aaron.

“Which time? hehe” chuckles Josh briefly.

“Oh you know, the time you tried to beat that guy because he was harassing this girl” smirks Aaron.

“Ah then.....yeah I was going through a rough patch back then baby brother” replies Josh sentimentally.

“Because of Angela?” remarks Aaron doubtfully.

“I loved that gal more than anything in this world, and she just.....rrgh” answers Josh bleakly and frustratedly.

“Don’t know why I brought that up.....sorry” says Aaron regretfully noticing his brothers face lowering.

“Nah it’s fine, it’s fine, I got over it eventually, after living a while through a world we have now it makes all past problems seem pointless ya know” replies Josh with a forced smile.

“Someday things will get back to normal, you’ll see” says Aaron positively somewhat emotionally.

“You sure are a dreamer brother” remarks Josh bleakly.

“No, a believer, Josh” mutters Aaron.

“It will get worse before it gets better, look at Roland or George or even wacko Dan he managed to manipulate all of us into doing some bad shit, imagine a community full of them” says Josh firmly somewhat fiercely.

“That’s where you’re wrong, none of us followed them at least not really, we believed that sticking by them we could survive longer, me, you,Dean, Sandra and poor Jason” responds Aaron calmly.

“Hmph....you have your philosophy I have the truth” replies Josh shortly with a thin smile.

“Do you ever think about our parents?” asks Aaron after a short pause.

“I do, but I can’t say I miss them that much as you do” replies Josh bluntly.

“Hmm...I guess I understand what you feel” says Aaron thoughtfully.

“Ever since I dropped out of school was equal to being dropped as a son too, you became the one, the smart one, the one that got a degree and everything.......eh it doesn’t matter” says Josh firmly slightly vexed.

“But you know that it isn’t true, right? I mean you’re smart too you kept the both of us safe for this long” reassures Aaron.

“I wouldn’t be too sure of that” shrugs Josh.

“So, what do you think we should do next? you think Louisville’s a safe place?” asks Aaron after a short weary silence.

[“Louisville is our best bet we just have to push forward”]

[“If it were up to me, we should just head south, see where the road takes us”]

Sorry for the delay everyone, couldn't log in two days ago for some reason and the next part will conclude chapter 4 :D

• [Go back for Dean]

He basically sacrificed his life for the group. If, by any chance, he is still alive, I think they owe him to go back for him.

Well, even though we know that Louisville is hardly their best bet, it is the best chance this group has to meet up with the Louisville group (which would be really great)

About the log in problems: I think many people have them during these days. I had some serious problems with the forums too over the last couple of days.

“Don’t worry Elias, we’ll find a way” replies Charlie amiably. “You promise?” asks Elias blankly looking innocently into Charlie’s warm b

• [Jump into the river]

“Don’t worry Elias, we’ll find a way” replies Charlie amiably. “You promise?” asks Elias blankly looking innocently into Charlie’s warm b

• [Go back for Dean]

[“If it were up to me, we should just head south, see where the road takes us”]

• [Go back for Dean]

• “I hope I won’t regret this........okay Elias stay close to me and run as fast as you can and dodge any walker that tries to grab you” says Charlie in a tough voice holding Akemi.

“Okay Charlie I’ll stay close to you” nods Elias shyly holding his knife.

“There’s so many of them” yelps Akemi.

“It’s gonna be okay, don’t worry sweetie” gasps Charlie reassuring her while sprinting.

As they rushed back to Dean they kept hearing a series of gunshots and walker growls from every direction. After a few minutes the shots have stopped, however the dead never did they always reminded the survivors of their presence and imminent danger.

“We must be close, stay down Elias” whispers Charlie mildly.

They notice in horror as one of Roland’s henchmen gets devoured by three walkers from behind.

“AAAAAArgh get them off me eeeegh” screams the man.

“You’re a piece of shit Dean, a damn fucking hypocrite (spits and coughs)......George will never back down from this” snarls Roland in a raspy voice bleeding and crawling on the ground.

“The hell he is, if I see that creep I’ll make sure he’ll join you” growls Dean pointing his rifle at him.

“Dean don’t” Elias interrupts them in a quiet voice.

“Elias? I told you to run, where’s Charlie?” gasps Dean without turning his face.

“I’m right here, we had to check if you’re alright, walkers are swarming this place, come with us” says Charlie in a tough voice.

“Go ahead, just do it Dean! show Sandra that you’re a real hero that you’d do whatever it takes......well what are you waiting for? lost your taste for this kind of thing, like always you were the over-thinker, now fucking kill me now!” yells Roland desperately.

“No.....I’d be doing you a favor here.......you always enjoyed the thought of danger (looks around at the walkers approaching) have fun” grins Dean sarcastically before running off with Charlie,Akemi and Elias.

“Dean! you motherfucker! come back here!” Roland’s scream echoes while the group storms off.

Meanwhile

“Deep down I think going south might not be a bad idea, but if Louisville is safe as they claim then that’s our best bet” replies Josh in a decisive voice.

“Did you hear that?” hisses Aaron nervously.

“Someone’s coming” whispers Josh.

“Don’t move or you’re dead......oh it’s you guys” says Josh cheerfully.

“Jesus you nearly gave me a heart-attack” gasps Adalbert in shock.

“Erm sorry” says Josh with a smirk.

“What’s going on?” yawns Nizhoni.

“You all made it out? where’s Charlie and the kids?” urges Ellis firmly somewhat toughly.

“It’s only us three, I’m afraid” replies Aaron hesitantly.

“Fuck” Ellis head lowers in despair.

“I’m sure they all got away, if Dean’s with them he’ll keep them safe” Josh reassures optimistically.

“You don’t know shit! so stop fucking saying that it’ll be alright!” yells Ellis abruptly grabbing Josh’s collar.

“Get you hands off me asshole” says Josh in a controlled voice.

“Calm down.....jez he was only trying to help, let him go goddamit.....(pulls Ellis away)...what’s wrong with you man?” gasps Adalbert.

“We have to keep it together, if we want to survive this” replies Aaron calmly with a suspicious expression.

“Well I ain’t going nowhere until they appear” says Ellis harshly.

“I’m not moving either, Kyle might be around by morning” interjects Nizhoni firmly.

“As risky as it may sound, but yeah we have to wait for them” nods Adalbert.

“Fine whatever......guess it’s time for me to take over watch bro” sneers Josh glancing at Aaron.

Morning around 9am

“We’ve been walking for hours” mopes Elias.

“That’s what happens when you take the long road kid” smirks Dean.

“Elias is right, it feels like we’re going in circles” says Charlie weakly.

“Just a little more guys, someone had to make it out, right?” replies Dean calmly.

After a brief silence of despair.

“We’re all doomed” mutters Charlie under her nose holding Akemi.

“If you keep telling yourself that, then yeah we are” grins Dean trying to lighten the situation.

“You want me to carry Akemi for a while?” asks Dean mildly.

“No I’m fine, besides you’re a better marksmen than I am” she smiles thinly with her tired eyes glancing at him.
    “When we find them, you need proper rest girl” says Dean worriedly.

“I’m okay really.......holy shit” she mutters with her eyes wide open now.

“What?.......(turns his head around).......well I’ll be damn” he smiles gladly.

“Elias.......man thank god you’re alright” Ellis rushes to him and hugs him tightly.

“Charlie....I...I’m glad you’re alive” says Adalbert after approaching her.

She starts to tear up gently.

“Come’er” he hugs her tenderly.

“Like always Dean comes around” smirks Josh with a nod.

“We heard gunshots a while back” says Aaron thoughtfully.

“Yeah.....let say Roland won’t be bothering us anymore” says Dean shortly and emotionlessly.

“One creep less in this world” murmurs Josh indifferently.

“Now we can get going” nods Dean.

“No” interjects Nizhoni sourly.

Everyones attention is now on her.

“What you’ll forgot about Kyle and Grace, they’re still out there and all you do is think about your own” her tone sounds somewhat hostile.

“Look we all agreed that if they don’t come back till morning we’ll finally move out” says Aaron calmly.

“I don’t care, I’m not leaving without knowing what happened to them” replies Nizhoni strongly.

“What are you doing?” asks Ellis heavily.

“Packing what does it look like? I’m going back to the bridge” gasps Nizhoni.

“Wait a minute, that’s suicide going out there” urges Dean.

“Doesn’t matter, day to day life is suicide, I won’t let another loved one die” Nizhoni replies fearlessly before walking away.

“I’m not going back, we’ve wasted enough time already” says Ellis indifferently.

The rest just glanced at each other thinking that looking for Grace and Kyle would be like a shot in the dark, and at the same time they thought about getting back on the road finally moving closer to Louisville where some of their friends might be.......

[Go back to find Grace and Kyle]

[Leave the woods]

End of Chapter 4

• [Leave the woods]

Normally I would choose the "Nobody get's left behind"-Approach. But every time they postponed their journey to Louisville in the past, no matter how justified it was, something terrible happened:

They stayed at the motel for one more night? Katherine got killed and Amanda later died due to her wounds.

They waited another night for Kyle? Grace got seperated from the group and Akemi twisted her ankle.

From what Roland said, there is still at least one of Dan's psychos left in the woods. Also the group has no idea on where they should look for Grace and Kyle. And we know that Kyle is already looking for a way across the river. So, it's either a straight journey to Louisville (They are going to be pissed when they get there) or a paperchase in Charles Manson's backyard. That's a gamble I don't wanna take.

“I hope I won’t regret this........okay Elias stay close to me and run as fast as you can and dodge any walker that tries to grab you” says

• [Leave the woods]

“I hope I won’t regret this........okay Elias stay close to me and run as fast as you can and dodge any walker that tries to grab you” says

• [Leave the woods]

• [Leave the woods]

• edited October 2014

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 5: Among the Savage

“Whoa that was a close one, my heart’s still racing.....shit we got to get out of the city, there’s more of them day by day, how does that happen Orla? damn” gasps Mickie slamming an underground door shut.

“(breathes heavily) well did you expect them to just vanish one day? get use to it girl” wheezes Orla harshly.

“Get use to it?! listen to yourself, we have the dead and the living acting like monsters, you really want to stay here?!” snarls Mickie angrily.

“Shit keep your voice down, we’ll discuss this with the rest.......you think it’ll be better somewhere else huh? it won’t believe me” replies Orla whispering.

“You don’t know that, we‘ve been down here for gods know how long, it’s time to try our luck some place else there has to be a safe place somewhere right?......right” responds Mickie doubtfully.

“I wouldn’t bet on it” says Orla shortly glancing toughly at Mickie’s hopeful yet angry face.

“You never bet on anything” shrugs Mickie and walks ahead into the dim tunnel.

“Don’t you want to rest at least?” gasps Orla firmly.

“What’s the point?” shrugs Mickie continuing down the tunnel.

“The point is stop being such a pain in the ass and start thinking realistically girl” replies Orla stiffly gaining on Mickie.

“Whatever I say always sounds useless to you doesn’t it” says Mickie calmly somewhat indifferently.

“Not always.....eh can we just drop it for now okay?” replies Orla firmly slightly less angry.

“Yeah....okay” says Mickie faintly.

Meanwhile

“Let me in! it’s Duke open up!” yells Duke banging on the storage door.

“Jesus Christ you scared me! where are the others?” gasps Amita as she opens the door vividly.

“Those sickos got them! oh god you know how many of were there, they were fucking everywhere!” says Duke hysterically while looking for a bottle of water hectically.

“Have you seen Orla and Mickie? tell me they’re alright” urges Amita with a worried expression on her face.

“Nah.....haven’t seen the girls anywhere......fuck fuck everything’s fucked up! we can’t stay here much longer” snarls Duke frustratedly.

“God.....I hope they’re okay......maybe we should leave for that safe place which John and Weston mentioned” replies Amita in a soft concerned voice.

“There is no safe place here! we’ve in this city for three fucking months have you seen any saviours around here?! NO! we’re fucked down here you understand me FUCKED!” roars Duke.

“Stop shouting! you’re scaring me Duke” her voice trembles and moves away from him with a fearful expression.

Duke breathes heavily with his eyes wide open and teeth clenching for a brief minute in silence trying to cool down.

“Fuck.......pointless shit” gasps Duke before kicking a random empty box before sitting down maintaining his angry expression.

“Maybe we should go look for Orla and Mickie? they have been gone for an awful long time” suggests Amita gently.

“No, we’re not leaving this place unattended and besides I’m not going out there it’s dangerous right now” growls Duke.

“You know what you are?! a coward, you always shout and argue about how we do things, I’m not going to sit here and let my friends die!” says Amita loudly.

“You calling me a coward! I do what has to be done and it ain’t the time to look for them! haven’t you been listening to me? there’s a bunch of sickos out there waiting for people like us to just appear on the streets, you want us to get caught after all this time of fighting for survival of just fucking vegetating under the ground, hell we could’ve just given up at the very start, why bother for all this shitty hassle anyway?” howls Duke indifferently.

“There has to be something we can do......” her voice sounds unsure as she folds her arms.

“We wait, that’s the only thing we can do” says Duke shortly.

40 minutes later

“How much further my feet are killing me” remarks Mickie annoyingly.

“If you’d listened to me, we would’ve been there by now” replies Orla rigidly.

“Sorry, thought I had these tunnels all figured out” murmurs Mickie in a defeated tone.

“You’ll learn eventually or maybe you won’t have to since, you’re convinced on leaving” mutters Orla indifferently.

“Why all of a sudden, you’re so....sour and tough, I get it you’re pissed because I suggested on leaving, but when we were scavenging....” says Mickie in a calm and talkative pace.

“What? I was nice” interjects Orla pointedly and abrupt.

“Yeah and believe I haven’t seen you that.....nice for a while now” smirks Mickie.

“Don’t get use to it......we’re almost there” replies Orla firmly.

“You keep on saying that, but...” says Mickie.

“Shhh.......you hear that?.....” gasps Orla suddenly with her hand lifted.

“Sounds like walker moans, you think they’re close?” hisses Mickie.

“By the echo, I guess not, come on lets hurry back to the others” whispers Orla decisively.

After a few minutes.

BASH BASH

“It’s us Orla and Mickie open up!” says Orla loudly.

“Finally where were you two? I was worried sick” gasps Amita.

“Lock the door, walkers might be close” replies Orla rapidly.

“We’re fine Amita, just lose track of time.....we found some food it ain’t enough like always but still......later we saw those hunters holding two men hostage....” says Mickie talkatively.

“Two men? those must’ve been the same men that were down here” says Amita indifferently.

“Don’t matter now, we have food for awhile, time to stay low” interjects Duke sourly.

“Stay low?! we have maybe a week of food left, we have to leave, Orla you agree with me now right? come on do you really want to stay down here any longer? what if the tunnels get so infested that we won’t even have a chance to get out that door without getting bitten” remarks Mickie anxiously.

“A small group of walkers passed through after Duke showed those two guys the way up” says Amita shyly.

“Who were they?” replies Orla sharply.

“They got separated from their group, so I lead them to the streets and then the hunters jumped them” replies Duke firmly.

“On second thought, I think we should go now” says Orla abruptly.

“Yes finally someone agrees with me” smirks Mickie.

“No, we should wait a day or two, like you said walkers might be close by, there might be a lot of them” replies Duke toughly.

“If we go now, we might get passed somehow” suggests Mickie thoughtfully.

“We’re staying here and that’s final!” snarls Duke losing his temper.

“You’re not the one to make that call” replies Orla sharply.

“Oh yeah the who is Orla?!” growls Duke.

“We decide as a group, right?” winces Mickie uncertain.

“You all know where I stand with this shit, but hey noone listens to me anyway!” replies Duke angrily.

“I say we should go” says Mickie cheerfully and calmly raising her hand like a school student.

“Amita” Orla glances.

“I don’t know.......both seems risky.......you decide Orla” replies Amita unsurely.

“Fuck we all know what she wants” mutters Duke sarcastically.

[Stay one more day in the storage]

[Move out immediately]

John opens his eyes slowly and wearily his vision is blurred in the dark slightly dimmed chamber in which he’s held captive. He tries to sit up on the dirty grey floor and notices his hands and legs are tied.

“Fuck......da hell......” he whispers to himself glancing around for a way out.

First he manages to get his hands from back to front and hears a slamming noise nearby.

“Who’s out there? hello?!” he yells.

John tries to bite through the ropes but the door lock click startles him.

“Ah you’re up, finally now we can have a little talk” Hirams voice sounds menacing and creepy.

“Where’s Weston?” Johns voice’s composed and firm.

“He’s......here and there you know......haha.....lets say he wasn’t to eager to cooperate with us” He chuckles.

“So he’s dead that’s what you’re saying? you psycho” John clenches his teeth but maintains a tough tone.

“Not yet, but you can prevent that by telling me and my men why are you here? we haven’t encountered many people for some time........not counting the dead they’re not exactly people anymore(creepy sneer).......if you answer my questions you and your friend might live” his voice is stern.

“And what if I don’t?” John answers fearlessly.

“Then you’re both useless to us.........in some ways” Hiram smirks.

“I want to see him first” John replies strongly.

“Hmm......I must warn you though, he’s not decent” Hiram gives out a slight giggle before nodding for two men to drag him along.

The hallway was also dimmed like the chamber, he heard echos and ruckus all around wondering where was it coming from, was he being held underground? in an abandoned hospital? a prison?

Hiram stopped and opened a metal door on the right and revealed Weston beaten up tied to a chair and missing his left leg.

“Sorry about the leg we were a bit hungry” remarks Hiram sarcastically.

“You fucking monsters” mutters John angrily.

“Don’t worry he’s still breathing and we intend to keep it that way, for now he’s having his peaceful rest before......well you know the rest is up to you....John......you mentioned a ‘safe zone’ tell me more about it” grins Hiram.

[Tell him the truth about the safe zone]

[Tell him the whole truth about the safe zone and your group]

[Say nothing]

[Lie about the safe zone]

After a nights rest, James partial opens an eye and sees a short bald man with a navy backpack looking quietly through their stuff, he looks and sees that the kids are asleep and no ones on watch which frankly Lewin was suppose to be doing. James decides to reach for his pistol.

“Don’t move!” he yells startling the stranger.

The bald guy seems to be gunless, the stranger looks at him with his eyes wide open and glances at the rest of the group while they wake up lethargically. He makes a run for the fire escape ladder beside the next building.

“Stop goddamit!” shouts James urgently reluctant to shoot for not causing any unwanted noise.

“What’s going on?” asks Willy faintly.

“Shoot him! where’s my gun?!” shouts Austin anxiously.

“Fuck” mutters James as he pursues the man.

“James wait......shit I’m going after him” says Brent shortly.

“Who took my gun?! Lewin you were suppose to watch our stuff man!” yells Austin restlessly.

“Sorry I must’ve dozed off” mumbles Lewin faintly.

“Did he take anything?” asks Willy calmly.

“Oh no oh no no, the food it’s all gone” Lewin voice trembles and his hands shake while hectically checking the backpacks components.

“Lewin where’s my gun? tell me you have it?!” Austin shouts furiously.

“A yeah, I took it while on watch you know incase” Lewin reaches for the gun and reveals it.

“Go after them don’t just stand there!” yells Austin.

“I’m not really a good runner I think James and Brent can handle it” he winces with uncertainty.

“You what?!” remarks Austin confused.

“Give it to me I’ll go” says Willy as he takes the pistol from Lewin’s hands.

“Damn this fucker’s fast” mutters James as he runs across the street after the stranger.

The man runs into an alley and enters a store through the side entrance, he ran like he memorized the places layout. They all leaped out of the building and pursed along another street which led to a park, the stranger got slowed down by two walkers on his path. He knocks their legs out and stomps their skulls.

“Don’t move.....this time I will shoot you, you hear me? why were you looking through our stuff?” James’s voice sounds calm yet persisting.

The bald man stays silent before he turns around trying to catch his breath appearing to be frightened off James.

“Speak up douchebag” James’s voice raises before Brent and Willy caught up with them.

“Prosze nie strzelaj, ja nic zlego nie zrobilem, prosze odloz bron” the man’s voice trembles and raises his hands up.

“What’s he saying?” mumbles Willy with a wince.

“English! you stole from us, give us the bag asshole” James clenches his teeth and gestures at the guy’s back.

“Nie celuj we mnie prosze, nie rob tego koles, co chcecie? moge wam pomoc, mam ludzi swoich” the man replies nervously.

“Willy aim at his forehead if he move kill him” orders James while hiding his gun in the leg holster.

“O-Okay” nods Willy.

“Kolego nie chce klopotow prosze, moi ludzie zaraz tu bede, mozemy....” the man talks quickly.

“Shut the fuck up!” interrupts James as he walks up to him.

“Why doesn’t he speak English” mutters Brent doubtfully.

He stands face to face with the stranger who slightly lowers his hands, James grabs his backpack and forces it off of him.

Nie dotykaj mnie! przez pomylke ciebie zastrzela idioto!” the man squirms and yells as James grasps him tightly.

Suddenly an arrow punctures James’s hand from behind. Willy and Brent turned around and gazed at a man and a woman. The rather tall man wore a black tight undershirt with navy jeans and grey mountain boots, he also had wavy black and a scruffy beard. The woman slightly shorter then him had long black hair tied in a ponytail she wore a brown suede jacket over a navy tanktop with dark blue jeans and black long boots. She was holding a crossbow and he had a pistol wielded.

“Nic Ci nie zrobili Stanislaw?” the woman’s voice sounded firm yet concerned.

“Willy shoot those damn fuckers!” shouts James in a aching and hoarse voice laying on the ground.

[Shoot Stanislaw/The man/the woman]

[Surrender]

Sorry for leaving you all hanging, got a lot of College stuff at the moment so bear with me, new parts will keep popping up! :)

• [Move out immediately]

[Surrender]

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 5: Among the Savage “Whoa that was a close one, my heart’s still racing.....shit

• [Move out immediately]

[Lie about the safe zone]

[Surrender]

The Walking Dead Episode 4: Lurking Every Corner Chapter 5: Among the Savage “Whoa that was a close one, my heart’s still racing.....shit

• [Move out immediately]

[Surrender]

Sign in to comment in this discussion.