Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

edited November 2018 in Tales from the Borderlands

Welcome to the Rhysha thread! Homebase for everyone who ships Rhysha.

Join us on Discord chat HERE! Everyone is welcome!

enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here
enter image description here
enter image description hereenter image description hereenter image description here

Short Rhysha thread FAQ:

I see you have these nice avatars with Rhysha written over it. Can I have one too?

Sure you can! Either send me a PM or post a comment in the thread with a desired picture of the avatar and I will take care of the rest. You can also ask to be in the Rhysha map as well while you’re at it.

Maybe this might be a stupid question, but how do I change my avatar?

Not a stupid question at all! The Gravatar thing can sometimes be very confusing. Anyway, watch THIS VIDEO to help you out.

You mentioned Rhysha map. What is that?

It’s basically a map of the world with members avatars on the places where they live. As I said, if you’d like to be there, just PM me or leave a comment here. You can check out the map below.

I did and there’s also a huge wall with a lot of avatars in it. What’s that about?

Oh, these are just our Rhysha members. You should get automatically in if you decide to join our ship. ;) Currently it hasn’t been updated months (okay, that may be an exaggeration, but still) and Grumpy is working on an updated version right now.

So what do you guys usually do besides shipping?

Well, we usually hang out in the chat or play games when there’s an event.

You have chat? How can I join?

Sure we do! You can find it HERE. No registration required, tho I would recommend it. :P

And what about the events?

Almost every Thursday and Saturday we gather up and play various games. CHECK THIS OUT to see the schedule.

Cool. How can I join them?

The easiest way would be to join our chat few minutes before the event starts. Sometimes we play on Steam, so being in our RHYSHA STEAM GROUP would be an advantage. If you want an invite, just PM me or comment in the thread.

At what time are the events?

At 9 PM CEST/8 PM BST/3 PM EDT/12 AM PDT. If you don’t want to miss, keep checking the link to countdown below, I should be updating it few days before each event.

COUNTDOWN

Any other features I should know about?

We have a slightly neglected WIKI, but there’s always time to change the neglected status. The wiki is free to edit by anyone, so even you can join! :D And if you prefer reading, be sure to check the fanfics below.

Alt text

Alt text

Official Rhysha World Map:

Alt text

Rhysha poster and map were made by @GrumpyDof.

Rhysha: The Last Crusade made by @Irunts and @GrumpyDof:

Rhysha: The Last Crusade

Rhysha theme song

Rhysha fanfics:

One-shots:

Series:

All hail Rhysha!

enter image description here

Rhysha vs Rhyiona fanart made by @GrumpyDof & @nohuhhuh. You can see nohuhhuh's Rhyiona part HERE.

PS: Please don't bother Rhyionas in their thread with Rhysha stuff. You're not only annoying almost everyone in their thread that way, but also showing Rhyshas in a bad light. Thanks.

Comments

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2015

Alt text

We're back.

• It's confirmed.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• edited April 2015

I'm drawing a rhysha fan art right now, I'll post it as soon as I'm done. Until then, have a text post meme I made for tumblr.

Alt text

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited April 2015

The end of the Church of Holy Rhyiona's oppresion is upon us brothers and sisters. It is the time for us to arise and break the shackles of Rhyiona propaganda that befallen on this community!
    All Hail Rhysha!
    Alt text
    Alt text

We are the Order of Enlightened Rhysha, we are coming for you.
    Alt text

• Ohh looks like the Rhyiona caught the wind of it...your time has come!

Green613 posted: »

this is why i miss the dislike button

• I'm drawing a rhysha fan art

Good, good.

Alt text

LoseMyHome posted: »

I'm drawing a rhysha fan art right now, I'll post it as soon as I'm done. Until then, have a text post meme I made for tumblr.

• your time has come!

Not really, Rhysha already had an old thread for it remember? And I'm pretty sure we all know how that turned out. In the end Rhyiona always wins. You'll understand what I mean in due time.

Leluch123 posted: »

Ohh looks like the Rhyiona caught the wind of it...your time has come!

• I never did anything of the sort friend ;]

Yup you spammed it with pictures of Rhyiona true, funny how you complain so much about us posting on your thread when you do the exact same thing funny...

• Yup you spammed it with pictures of Rhyiona true, funny how you complain so much about us posting on your thread when you do the exact same thing funny...

your time has come! Not really, Rhysha already had an old thread for it remember? And I'm pretty sure we all know how that turned out. In the end Rhyiona always wins. You'll understand what I mean in due time.

edited April 2015

Can't wait to see that

Alt text

• Just wait... You'll see that Rhysha is the one and true ship.

your time has come! Not really, Rhysha already had an old thread for it remember? And I'm pretty sure we all know how that turned out. In the end Rhyiona always wins. You'll understand what I mean in due time.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

(I think I like this website a bit too much).

Alt text

• I see only "Custom Tombstones from www.tombstonebuilder.com" on the tombstone.

dojo32161 posted: »

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Free tickets for Rhysha Shippers! Also a reminder: http://strawpoll.me/3934314

edited April 2015

Don't know why, the image just keeps shifting for me. Sometimes it says what I want and others it shows the websites URL.

Pipas posted: »

I see only "Custom Tombstones from www.tombstonebuilder.com" on the tombstone.

• Thanks we'll need that for all those Rhyiona zelots

• Alt text

Free tickets for Rhysha Shippers! Also a reminder: http://strawpoll.me/3934314

• Not my art, but here's a cute doodle of Rhys and Sasha from ask-tftbl

Alt text

edited April 2015

Not my art, but here's a cute doodle of Rhys and Sasha from ask-tftbl

• edited April 2015

Alt text

• Alt text

This is when you are silent. Sasha by instinct goes to protect her love.

• Actually proof that she thinks Rhys cant drive

This is when you are silent. Sasha by instinct goes to protect her love.

• She did not take the wheel from Rhys, therefore your argument is invalid.

Actually proof that she thinks Rhys cant drive

• I think I'm about to join you, my friend.

I think it's working now.

Pipas posted: »

I see only "Custom Tombstones from www.tombstonebuilder.com" on the tombstone.

• Welcome To The Shipping Wars

Welcome To Rhysha

fallandir posted: »

I think I'm about to join you, my friend.

• Hands were full !

She did not take the wheel from Rhys, therefore your argument is invalid.

• No fallandir, dont do it, you want to join Rhyiona, you know you do ;-;

I think I'm about to join you, my friend.

I believe he saw my actual tombstone, open the image in a new tab and see the message. Fallandir hates shipping after all.

No fallandir, dont do it, you want to join Rhyiona, you know you do ;-;

• This is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen in my life. And i've seen two girls one cup.

• Do I? ;__;

No fallandir, dont do it, you want to join Rhyiona, you know you do ;-;

• You don't.

Do I? ;__;

• Yes, you do !

Rhyiona is good for you, your soul, and society !

Do I? ;__;

• edited April 2015

And i've seen two girls one cup.

Oh shit, you've seen it all. If this wasn't proof enough I don't know what is.

This is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen in my life. And i've seen two girls one cup.

• Why am I always the Godfather in these pictures?

The end of the Church of Holy Rhyiona's oppresion is upon us brothers and sisters. It is the time for us to arise and break the shackles of

• edited April 2015

Of course you do! Rhyionas wonderful fanbase consists of CLEARLY high class forum members. People that are a step above the rest!

People like @ABigBadWolf @Poogers555 @Bloop @CrazedRabbit @Crips (me of course, I'm the highest of high class ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ) and practically everyone else on board! Why settle for the filth of a ship Rhysha is, or not be apart of the fun shipping is at all? You can be apart of greatness, APART OF RHYIONA!

Do I? ;__;

Sign in to comment in this discussion.