The Vent/Help Thread

Comments

• I've noticed that people are trying to scam people on tinder to go to cam sites, annoying fake profiles, that get in the way of my Friday Night Girlfriend. You always have to have at least one.

Its important.

• edited April 2015

I had a dream about being called by a private number last night, asking me to buy a new keyboard. For some reason, this terrified me and I woke up on the floor. I hate private callers.

CrazyGeorge posted: »

People that call your cell phone with a private number. Why are you hiding behind that private number, don't call me with a private number, because i will never answer a private number.

• In my case they occasionally leave messages and tell me I won a free trip on a cruise, or something stupid like that.

I found out it was ATT begging me for money, If i was late on my bill, they NEED TO CALL me, i don't remember bill dates, that is their job.

• edited April 2015

Agreed with your opinion that this is the site's biggest help group (I hope it stays that way for a long time)

I'd say it was a success, despite it being merged with an older thread.

What do you mean with "despite"? I created the idea, you revived it (thanks anyhow, thus making a helpthread)

In other news, this thread has officially become the site's biggest help group. I'd say it was a success, despite it being merged with an older thread.

• You should make a thread and name it, "CrazyGeorge's Thread of Wisdom," and every day give us a new lesson.

I've noticed that people are trying to scam people on tinder to go to cam sites, annoying fake profiles, that get in the way of my Friday Night Girlfriend. You always have to have at least one. Its important.

• Wasn't meant in harm although it could possibly being taken that way. Basically, it was a merged with an old thread and managed to stay alive. That's all.

FauDeef posted: »

Agreed with your opinion that this is the site's biggest help group (I hope it stays that way for a long time) I'd say it was a succes

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited April 2015

Am I the only HERE who like blacks out every time I stand up?

• This.

This is a great idea.

You should make a thread and name it, "CrazyGeorge's Thread of Wisdom," and every day give us a new lesson.

• I don't see any reason what a hate post has to do with this thread. I see why this has no likes

Cope49 posted: »

Mindcrap...sucks . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Au7sCGHR_Dc

• I don't do that, so out of two people you are the only one so far.

• man thats sik out of two people in a world of 6 billion im the only one who blacks out every time i stand up this is incredible

I don't do that, so out of two people you are the only one so far.

• It happens to me too sometimes, it's because blood is rushing out of your brain. The amount of oxygen and glucose dramatically increases and you black out because you brain cells don't have enough of it.

• edited April 2015

how can there be 6 billion ppl in the world if theres only 300 million in america

man thats sik out of two people in a world of 6 billion im the only one who blacks out every time i stand up this is incredible

• edited April 2015

My vent: I hate people who only talk to you to get something out of you. I mean, uggh... backstabers! I hate 'em all!

• becuz asia exists

Green613 posted: »

how can there be 6 billion ppl in the world if theres only 300 million in america

• but it happens every single time

It happens to me too sometimes, it's because blood is rushing out of your brain. The amount of oxygen and glucose dramatically increases and you black out because you brain cells don't have enough of it.

• I think it's because of dehydration, so you need to drink more water.

but it happens every single time

• Science at work my friend.

man thats sik out of two people in a world of 6 billion im the only one who blacks out every time i stand up this is incredible

• edited April 2015

I know the feel but the great thing about backstabbers is that will show their true colours sooner or later so you won't have to put up with their bs and that fake friend for long at least

So you can find a better friend :)

FauDeef posted: »

My vent: I hate people who only talk to you to get something out of you. I mean, uggh... backstabers! I hate 'em all!

• Drug withdrawal really blows!

I went off Adderall completely last week after taking moderate-high doses for more than ten years. I realized how physically addicted I was and decided enough was enough.

I was doing ok on half doses, but nothing could prepare my for how shitty full blown withdrawal feels. Adderall is an amphetamine, which means that it fucks with the brain's ability to make its own dopamine. I'm always pissed off or depressed, I feel lIke I'm living in a coma, cry for no fucking reason and wake up every morning feeling like I just lost a fistfight. The only thing keeping me sane is being able to look at it rationally and realize that it will get better over time . My family doesn't really approve of the decision, I honestly think they liked me better on speed. Shit kills me inside.

The news is that my old ADD symptoms never came back, so I've probably outgrown it (If I ever really had it at all).

Anyway, sorry for the pointless whining. I'm kinda glad to get it off my chest. :)

• Good luck staying off of it man, I really do wish you the best. I've had a few friends who have had to go through the process because their parents put them on the stuff when they were little. Just keep up the good work, and keep your eye on your goal of breaking the addiction.

As for having ADD symptoms, childhood is an ADD symptom.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Drug withdrawal really blows! I went off Adderall completely last week after taking moderate-high doses for more than ten years. I realiz

• I hate feeling helpless. I know it's vague, but that's it. Like I can't change anything in my life. Sometimes I get in these dark moods and it just sucks.

• I used to get that one all the time, because i had Time warner cable, and they gave me a recycled home number. I would get collection calls for some woman every day, to the point where i got rid of time warner because of it.

In my case they occasionally leave messages and tell me I won a free trip on a cruise, or something stupid like that.

• his might sound ridiculous and silly to some people

Why do you worry so much, you know when my parents died, it put everything in perspective for me. I stopped worrying about everything, the PTSD helped with my indifference. That was years ago, i have had my emotional "breaks" in life, once you go through one of those i think it puts everything in perspective for you, who cares if you throw up, throw up on someone you hate. Then say sorry, it must of been that cottage cheese i ate, them smile.

Confidence is everything in life.

iHeartTWD posted: »

This might sound ridiculous and silly to some people, but it affects me daily. Okay so I am just tried of always thinking I an going to t

• Drug withdrawal really blows!

Having a addictive personality like myself, i can always substitute one addiction for another. Its a gift really. I never took Adderall but always wanted to, for study aids and all that whatnot.

BigBlindMax posted: »

Drug withdrawal really blows! I went off Adderall completely last week after taking moderate-high doses for more than ten years. I realiz

• That's good advice. I'm telling you man, you need to make that "CrazyGeorge's Thread of Wisdom."

his might sound ridiculous and silly to some people Why do you worry so much, you know when my parents died, it put everything in pe

• I'm venting so leave me .
    And F.Y.I I don't post for likes. This isn't facebook boy...

I don't see any reason what a hate post has to do with this thread. I see why this has no likes

• Adderall is for casuals and skrubz, Meth is what all the cool kids are taking. :P

What's funny is that I don't feel addicted to it. You could put a handful of pills in front of me and I wouldn't take any, but my brain and body are going apeshit without the stuff.

Drug withdrawal really blows! Having a addictive personality like myself, i can always substitute one addiction for another. Its a gift really. I never took Adderall but always wanted to, for study aids and all that whatnot.

• Thanks man, I appreciate it. Thankfully, there's pretty much no chance of relapse, so I just gotta weather than withdrawal symptoms and then I'm home free.

Good luck staying off of it man, I really do wish you the best. I've had a few friends who have had to go through the process because their

• ...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I understand. Its just that I think...I finally figured everything out.

• I fucking hate being codependent.

• I know the feeling, it's horrible.

torkahn808 posted: »

I hate feeling helpless. I know it's vague, but that's it. Like I can't change anything in my life. Sometimes I get in these dark moods and it just sucks.

• I hate it when some people come off as a arrogant and pretentious douche-bag whenever they talk. Okay, I asked for help, there's no need to act like I'm a complete idiot.

• I second that. Twice.

You should make a thread and name it, "CrazyGeorge's Thread of Wisdom," and every day give us a new lesson.

• edited April 2015

I still second that.

That's good advice. I'm telling you man, you need to make that "CrazyGeorge's Thread of Wisdom."

• I swear to god my school is trying to exploit students.

• I hate it when I laugh at something in a dream and wake myself up.

• Just wait until college. The whole high education system is based around exploiting students ( atleast in America).

I swear to god my school is trying to exploit students.

• People who endevour to be general pricks have been a plague to me for my entire school life.

Two pricks at my school are pestering me with references to my proficiency in German, telling me to "stop swearing in German" and calling me a "Nazi" when I doing my work as they should yet don't due to their dim wits. I do not even swear that much in English let alone German. Also, if I was born in a Nazi-occupied territory, I would be 'euthanised' for bearing the traits of a so called sub-human (malformed nose).

And to add salt to the injury, the school is either not doing anything about it, saying that it is being dealt with or they are too stupid to realise that their tactics do not work on these people. These two have been doing this to others as well and landed in trouble, yet still they have if anything regressed. I also do not know what the school is doing because they are obliged to keep it a secret in line with privacy laws.

Back when my mother was in school, students had three strikes (detention, suspension and expulsion), and this was before a 'no tolerance' policy on bullying was a thing. This makes my school appear tantamount to a glorified babysitting service for the imbecilic adolescents of Bairnsdale.

One day, they will cross a less tolerant person than me and end up beaten to a pulp. When they do, I shall just sit back as these two self-professed tough guys snivel in a pool of their own blood.

• I know two pricks you would 'love' to meet.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I hate it when some people come off as a arrogant and pretentious douche-bag whenever they talk. Okay, I asked for help, there's no need to act like I'm a complete idiot.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.