Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• The Whitehill soldier who impersonates Ethan and the one you have the option of hitting with the goblet both appear in Episode 2, and the guy who stops you on the steps in Ep2 is the one who says "My lord!" to Gryff when he knocks Rodrik down the second time in Ep3.

Alt text

I admire how they're not just using randoms in different situations, it feels like we do actually see the same soldiers over and over again.

• Mira and Sera appear in Season 5!

Alt text

• Also here in Ep.2

Alt text

JakeSt123 posted: »

The Whitehill soldier who impersonates Ethan and the one you have the option of hitting with the goblet both appear in Episode 2, and the gu

• I'm too distracted by Elaena.....

That guy needs a name.

Also here in Ep.2

• If you sold out Cotter and he's mad at you, you can reconcile with him on the way to the heart tree by saying nothing at all. His monologue starts like: "Fuck you Gared, you're probably plotting to kill me in my sleep" and ends like "We're brothers and I will always have your back."

Jon Snow's conclusion: You handled that well, Gared.

• I hereby name them "Sideburns Cupsmacker", "Goatpatch Crownface" and "Mylord Stairdick"

Or we could leave it up to fate and name them after the first three names to appear on a GOT name generator; Rickar Hunter, Derrock Crowl & Grag Ferren. All suitably grumpy, guttural sounding names for a bunch of knobheads who were born in a barn.

I'm too distracted by Elaena..... That guy needs a name.

• Well, silence is a valid option.

rousseau posted: »

If you sold out Cotter and he's mad at you, you can reconcile with him on the way to the heart tree by saying nothing at all. His monologue

• That's right. It's interesting though, cause that won't work with Finn. Cotter's "sympathy" might be determinant, contrary to Finn's.

Well, silence is a valid option.

• Mfw people still argue about Mira and Sera appearing in the show

Alt text

FishySticks posted: »

Mira and Sera appear in Season 5!

• Has this been mentioned? When Rodrik falls in the first episode, he's laying with the left side of his face up. When he appears later, the right side of his face is cut up, even though the left side would have been way more visible and therefore the more likely target.

• He somehow gets the cuts on his face as soon as he hits the ground.

Hbh128 posted: »

Has this been mentioned? When Rodrik falls in the first episode, he's laying with the left side of his face up. When he appears later, the r

• As long as you accept it as the irrevocable truth, there is no trouble.

Otherwise you will face the judgement of the gods.

Mfw people still argue about Mira and Sera appearing in the show

• The ground was sharp

He somehow gets the cuts on his face as soon as he hits the ground.

• He lost a lot of rings.

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

The ground was sharp

• He carved that potato himself...

• I wonder if that guy who blocked you on the stairs is having second thoughts about this whole thing, probably just under the impression that the garrison is there to 'keep the forresters down'. Maybe he'll want to help us!

The Whitehill soldier who impersonates Ethan and the one you have the option of hitting with the goblet both appear in Episode 2, and the gu

• Really...How exactly DID Rodrik suffer those injuries on his face?

It looks like someone forcefully rubbed his face against a rocky surface. All he did was get stabbed in the leg and fall down.

Has this been mentioned? When Rodrik falls in the first episode, he's laying with the left side of his face up. When he appears later, the r

• I think we can safely assume someone took liberties with their knife in the aftermath of the slaughter. All that mess would still need to be cleaned up, so they probably paid smallfolk to cart the bodies off. A lot of those bodies probably went to mass graves or the sea, and that one cart driver thought he could make a little money first. It doesn't seem like a new idea, surviving families would be willing to pay just to have a body to bury.

Really...How exactly DID Rodrik suffer those injuries on his face? It looks like someone forcefully rubbed his face against a rocky surface. All he did was get stabbed in the leg and fall down.

• When the horse fell on him he hits his face on the ground and you can see the wound...

Alt text

although im not 100% sure that he would get that kinda wound from hitting his face... and it looks he actually hit the back of the head...

but whatevs, he has some sickass scars now...

• They only ever had to use one model for Rodrik in that scene. Even if they had a wounded model that included the stab wound on the leg, they wouldn't have needed to use it yet. It's difficult to see the leg wound in the dark(if was drawn at all), but if you can take a screenshot and clearly see the wound under the light when it should be there yet, someone messed up. It no longer matters if it was difficult to notice before, we can see it now, we can't forget.

Oh well. Unpatchable.

When the horse fell on him he hits his face on the ground and you can see the wound... although im not 100% sure that he would get th

• It's not them. I'm calling it.

• I am calling it is them.

And when it has been confirmed, you shall pay the blood price to me. I'd suggest you prepare your soul.

It's not them. I'm calling it.

• No don't it's funny!

Yeah I'm just kidding, lol. I'll edit the typo

• In episode 2 Tom comes because he says he heard yelling. But there was none, not really. He also appears out of nowhere in episode three when Mira is outside regions room. Pretty obvious he is spying on her.

• Tom is a secret agent

Alt text

sunfell posted: »

In episode 2 Tom comes because he says he heard yelling. But there was none, not really. He also appears out of nowhere in episode three when Mira is outside regions room. Pretty obvious he is spying on her.

• I saw somewhere that in the credits Malcolm is labeled as "Malcolm Forrester" when it really should be "Malcolm Branfield"

• edited April 2015

I think there's also been a few names spelled incorrectly. Seems like whoever is doing them is not paying attention to detail :B

I saw somewhere that in the credits Malcolm is labeled as "Malcolm Forrester" when it really should be "Malcolm Branfield"

• It's extremely fishy that Tom the coal boy delivers a message to Mira from her mother...

• That's cause he read it.
    He's there to spy on you. But I think he's falling for you. ;)

It's extremely fishy that Tom the coal boy delivers a message to Mira from her mother...

• Even better, I'll prepare my anus.

I am calling it is them. And when it has been confirmed, you shall pay the blood price to me. I'd suggest you prepare your soul.

• But I think he's falling for you

Pls no

sunfell posted: »

That's cause he read it. He's there to spy on you. But I think he's falling for you.

• Alt text

• Just so you're not in the cold. People will agree that Sera matches who you point out the most, but won't agree with Mira remaining at King's Landing.

• edited April 2015

I guess. Still 3 eps to go.

LukaszB posted: »

Just so you're not in the cold. People will agree that Sera matches who you point out the most, but won't agree with Mira remaining at King's Landing.

• Well, when we last saw it, every rock and tree had yet to be burned.

I was reading A Dance with Dragons earlier and I came across this passage. Could it possibly be the cave in which Asher and Co. meet Drogon?

• Say our words.

The House we will play as next season, lead by Lord Walt Heisenberg.

• Every episode so far 'starts' with Rodrik drifting in or out of consciousness

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• And from episode 2 he has nightmares about the start of episode 1 aka Red Wedding.

• Didn't that happen with Lee too?

• Rodrick is lee confirmed?

Didn't that happen with Lee too?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.