Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

Rodrick is lee confirmed?

• I only remember him being unconscious at the start of A New Day. At the beginning of Starved For Help he was hunting with Mark and at the start of Long Road Ahead he was hunting for supplies with Kenny.

Didn't that happen with Lee too?

• I meant Lee becoming unconscious. I didn't see the 'starts' in his post lol.

JakeSt123 posted: »

I only remember him being unconscious at the start of A New Day. At the beginning of Starved For Help he was hunting with Mark and at the start of Long Road Ahead he was hunting for supplies with Kenny.

• Not going to lie. Thats fucking creepy XD

• Yes, along with a choice to either cut off your arm or not

Rodrik dies in Episode 5, Talia has a choice to put him out of his misery or let him die?

• Rodrik dies in Episode 5, Talia has a choice to put him out of his misery or let him die?

Not going to lie. Thats fucking creepy XD

• Nah, cut off your leg or not.

Wait a second.

Lee: injured leg.

Rodrik: injured leg.

Lee: Kenny & Lilly

Rodrik: Duncan & Royland

Lee: Liked Civil War history

Rodrik: Was in a civil war.

Lee: Clementine

Rodrik: Talia

Lee: Carley

Rodrik: Elaena

Lee: Ben

Rodrik: Gwyn

There are 3 male alive with the Forrester name.

Lee = 3 letters.

Triangles

Yes, along with a choice to either cut off your arm or not

• Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Rodrick is lee confirmed?

• At 7:46 listen very closely...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCoJK2dCJg

Does that mean that Lady Forrester is... A DUCK?

Alt text

• I don't get it.

At 7:46 listen very closely... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCoJK2dCJg Does that mean that Lady Forrester is... A DUCK?

• she sounds like a duck

Pipas posted: »

I don't get it.

• OMG!!!!
    LMAO!!!

she sounds like a duck

• In the book, a horse actually falls on Ned's leg, just like what happens to Rodrik in episode 1. Don't know if that's been mentioned, but I thought that was a cool instance of how they showed something from all aspects, being show/book/and their own medium.

Cope49 posted: »

Both Ned Stark and Rodrik were stabbed in the in their right leg.

• They really don't, and I doubt that will matter in the end.

I noticed that most people (myself included) didnt snitch on Cotter about the knife... Whether you lie or tell the truth, in the beggining o

• Funny, I actually had the same thought when I read that passage. Could be, I mean what other place could it be?

I was reading A Dance with Dragons earlier and I came across this passage. Could it possibly be the cave in which Asher and Co. meet Drogon?

• Astapor is oddly detailed in the intro, while other places like Winterfell aren't. I don't think Asher's going there, though.

• edited April 2015

The ironwood trees in the grove range up to 400 feet tall, as signified by one of the game's concept artists. This is taller than "Hyperion", a 379' redwood that is the tallest known tree on Earth.

Also discovered while researching this: the two tallest known trees in the world are "Hyperion" and "Helios", respectively...and with that, I've somehow linked this post to Borderlands. Go figure.

Alt text

• There’s a fan theory about the colour blue being a sign of death, decay and despair, or generally a colour of warning in the ASOIAF series. For example blue eyes = bad luck, blue clothing = well, you shouldn't wear it on your wedding day. Read here for more details, and decide for yourself if this is convincing.
    I’m not really a fan of this reasoning, but there sure is a lot of blue around the Forresters: Most if not all of them have blue eyes. Rodrik, Mira, Talia, Lady Forrester and Duncan wear blue. And of course the ironwood: It gives off a blue flame.

• edited April 2015

There are alot of brown Miras in Yunkai.

• They are rehashes.

There are alot of brown Miras in Yunkai.

• pls yes xD

But I think he's falling for you Pls no

• haha i laughed so hard at this xD

Tom is a secret agent

• Game of Thrones and Borderlands crossover!

dfh15 posted: »

The ironwood trees in the grove range up to 400 feet tall, as signified by one of the game's concept artists. This is taller than "Hyperion"

• Pretty much everyone's a rehash, though, huh? Every male character except for Ethan, Ryon and Tom are rehashes of the same model XD

They are rehashes.

• no wei

Alt text

Pretty much everyone's a rehash, though, huh? Every male character except for Ethan, Ryon and Tom are rehashes of the same model XD

• Jesus thats a tall ass tree

The ironwood trees in the grove range up to 400 feet tall, as signified by one of the game's concept artists. This is taller than "Hyperion"

• Makes me wonder how the fuck they cut the bigger ones down.

• There is a glitch as Ethan dies in his mom's lap. The blood bugs out and animates on her dress

• I heard quack or Afflack

At 7:46 listen very closely... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXCoJK2dCJg Does that mean that Lady Forrester is... A DUCK?

• Don't forget the blue background in the Whitehill sigil

rousseau posted: »

There’s a fan theory about the colour blue being a sign of death, decay and despair, or generally a colour of warning in the ASOIAF series.

• Don't deny it!
    Also other random thing I noticed, by the end of episode three Tom has stopped referring to Mira as Lady Mira and just calls her Mira.

But I think he's falling for you Pls no

• Ah, good observation.

Don't forget the blue background in the Whitehill sigil

• Dunno if this is common knowledge but it's a new discovery to me. You can rename your save files, which made it easier to track my 'canon' playthrough:

Alt text

• nice find :)

Dunno if this is common knowledge but it's a new discovery to me. You can rename your save files, which made it easier to track my 'canon' playthrough:

• Yeah, they allow you to do that with TFTBL as well.

Dunno if this is common knowledge but it's a new discovery to me. You can rename your save files, which made it easier to track my 'canon' playthrough:

• Alt text

• edited April 2015

You can do that on any platform to the best of my knowledge. I'm gonna start naming them if I start a new playthrough soon (which I think I will, or right before Episode 4 launches).

sunfell posted: »

CAns you do that on ps3?

• You can rename current ones. :D

You can do that on any platform to the best of my knowledge. I'm gonna start naming them if I start a new playthrough soon (which I think I will, or right before Episode 4 launches).

• CAns you do that on ps3?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.