Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• I figured that it was such a general piece of information that a spoiler tag, it entails about a thousand characters, not exactly a spoiler that needs hiding. But alright.

Pipas posted: »

Psst, you should use spoiler tag. Not everyone want to know this.

• In that painting though.

• edited May 2015

MASSIVE SPOILER,
    LUDD IS FAT!

• What, like all of their lines?

Listening to the voice files from ep 4 and based on the "Next time on..." for ep 5, Mira's plot for fifth episode should either happen in th

• When they face the wildlings, Cotter and Gared take off their cloaks and leave them behind. Can't help but think that's a metaphor for them finally shedding their allegiance to the Night's Watch. If that's true, it's worth noting Finn doesn't take his cloak off.

• Just a friendly reminder guys, please avoid discussing spoilers found in the episode files even if you spoiler tag them. Thanks!

• There are a lots of lines from Mira's story in the next episode. Gared doesn't have so many, I suppose it's only from one part of his story.

JakeSt123 posted: »

What, like all of their lines?

• Dude people have survived falling from planes landing on snow. If the snow was deep enough and the ground wasn't completely straight his body should be just fine

Even if you kick Britt off the wall to his 700+ foot death. his body is still perfectly intact.

• Its from all that fucking bread and salt!

Alt text

• Does it make any difference if Asher doesn't close the window in the last Essos scene? Does Croft get hurt or something?

• Gared dies and the new protag is Cotter or his sister, and she has to escape past the wall like her brother did.
    That WOULD be something

choircorgis posted: »

In relation to the game, I will be very surprised if Gared finishes the season alive. I'll be surprised if a majority of the characters in the game make it, looking at things the way they are by the end of the second episode.

• Croft was hurt before you get to the building.... got a feeling Dani is gonna betray Asher though which is weird and not in her character

rousseau posted: »

Does it make any difference if Asher doesn't close the window in the last Essos scene? Does Croft get hurt or something?

• Cotters name in the game files is Owyn, which I'm guessing was his original name!

• Yeah there's some voices that seem super spoiler like, I even found some interesting Ludd ones...

There are a lots of lines from Mira's story in the next episode. Gared doesn't have so many, I suppose it's only from one part of his story.

• i hope he chokes in it lol

Its from all that fucking bread and salt!

• edited May 2015

GoT Episode 4 - Cut lines (this time no spoilers)

It's possible that some of them were in the game and I just haven't noticed them.

• edited May 2015

"My last meal in this world and you bring me a potato." Classic.

I was wondering if Malcolm was ever going to mention his house loyalty to Dany, I wonder if that will come in the future.

GoT Episode 4 - Cut lines (this time no spoilers) It's possible that some of them were in the game and I just haven't noticed them.

• Can I see the spoiler version for the Cersei one?

GoT Episode 4 - Cut lines (this time no spoilers) It's possible that some of them were in the game and I just haven't noticed them.

• I want it too pls.

Meow122 posted: »

Can I see the spoiler version for the Cersei one?

• @IronWoodLover @Meow122

Blind Sniper wrote: Just a friendly reminder guys, please avoid discussing spoilers found in the episode files even if you spoiler tag them. Thanks!

Please don't put Pipas in an awkward position by asking for spoilers. They're against the rules to post.

I want it too pls.

• Question though, Im guessing you use the Telltale voice extractor to get the voices, but how did you find all these so easily? or have you been searching? (because its not updated to tell you which line says what)

• I listened to almost all of them.

I have too much time on my hands.

AGentlman posted: »

Question though, Im guessing you use the Telltale voice extractor to get the voices, but how did you find all these so easily? or have you been searching? (because its not updated to tell you which line says what)

• I never considered or noticed that, which is silly cause 20 men in that hallway leading to the meeting would have been very noticeable

Deltino posted: »

If you choose to have the Glenmore soldiers accompany you to Highpoint, they don't all go. In fact, only 5 out of the 20 of them actually go

• Extremely interesting! I laughed at Cotter and his potatoes.

• I don't know about you guys, but I got goosebumps when Gwyn said, that her father never smiled anymore after his wife passed away. Got some feels there

• edited May 2015

The character that appears in the title slide for each episode, actually appears in that episode except for episode 4.

• Episode 1- Tyrion
    • Episode 2-Jon
    • Episode 3-Drogon
    • Episode 4-White Walker (doesn't appear)
  • White Walker's are too shy.

ClemRanger posted: »

The character that appears in the title slide for each episode, actually appears in that episode except for episode 4. * Episode 1- Tyrion * Episode 2-Jon * Episode 3-Drogon * Episode 4-White Walker (doesn't appear)

• maybe he was behind a bush or something and we didn't see him

White Walker's are too shy.

• Lyman Lannister's injury was more severe than we thought. Yikes. http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ij2UpjCEDK

I'm guessing marriage is off the table then.

• Reminds me quite of Tywin and his wife.

MsDanceALot posted: »

I don't know about you guys, but I got goosebumps when Gwyn said, that her father never smiled anymore after his wife passed away. Got some feels there

• You are right...

Sorry Pipas.

Green613 posted: »

@IronWoodLover @Meow122 Blind Sniper wrote: Just a friendly reminder guys, please avoid discussing spoilers found in the episode files

• I was surprised when EP 4 came out because I thought there were whitewalkers because if there were whitewalkers on EP 4 then I will give it 10/10. But instead of that, they gave us wildlings.

ClemRanger posted: »

The character that appears in the title slide for each episode, actually appears in that episode except for episode 4. * Episode 1- Tyrion * Episode 2-Jon * Episode 3-Drogon * Episode 4-White Walker (doesn't appear)

• They did hint that a Whitewalker will show up in episode 5, i'm fine with a delay in appearance, mostly because when it shows up, somebody is going to die.

Killah posted: »

I was surprised when EP 4 came out because I thought there were whitewalkers because if there were whitewalkers on EP 4 then I will give it 10/10. But instead of that, they gave us wildlings.

• Orrrr he was pushed around by his brothers a lot and had took all the anger on animals

ranger563 posted: »

Gryff Whitehill appears to have a strange relationship with dogs. During the meeting in episode 3, Gwyn will remark that the "dogs still

• Probably Cotter if Finn does not come along, and Finn dies if he does come along

They did hint that a Whitewalker will show up in episode 5, i'm fine with a delay in appearance, mostly because when it shows up, somebody is going to die.

• Oh, I see. Unfortunately I wanna go through and put annotations on all of them, but I can't get it to work :/

I listened to almost all of them. ... I have too much time on my hands.

• See something you like?

He is pretty handsome and seems kinda badass... Btw. I'm a straight dude.

• There are six Wildings that confront Gared, Finn (determinant), and Cotter.

There are only two initially when Cotter reveals himself, but after the Wilding girl doing all the talking whistles, four more step out of the treeline. After they attack Gared kills one, Finn kills a second, and then Gared kills a third with her own spear. One of the wildings then takes the food supplies and tries to flee, with Gared having a chance to shoot her in the back with an arrow. If Gared kills her it is the fourth Wildling to be killed in the fight, leaving two that successfully escaped.

Thought I'd mention that since it seems some people had Gared take the shot so there wouldn't be any survivors to report back to Mance Rayder (or whomever) that there were men of the Night's Watch about. No matter what you do there are some Wildings that escape, but it seems like some missed that there were six in total and at most only four that were killed.

• edited June 2015

Not sure if this was mentioned, but episode four seemed to have some romantic hints and undertones for Mira and Morgryn. At least from what I interpreted it as being.

• During your first conversation with Morgryn, if you allow the timer to go, Morgryn will lightly tease her and mention that he knows she isn't around just because she enjoys his company.
    • His friends will laugh and tell him to "stop flirting" with her.
    • Afterwards, you can eavesdrop on him once more and his friends will get onto the subject of how Morgryn has yet to marry someone. Morgryn will try to avoid answering.
    • Tarwick, when you talk to him, assumes that you're trying to court Morgryn.

Maybe it's something more platonic and business-like, but that's just the feeling I get from them.

• Is this post only for the game? Can we talk about the show as well?

• in the episode Second sons (ep308), the Titan's bastard Maro mentions to Dany that he thought he fucked her in a whore house (paraphrase). Finally we see Dany's "doppelgänger" in the whore house after Tyrion sees the Lord of Light priestess in Volantis (?).
Sign in to comment in this discussion.