Who survived your last choice?

Comments

• I decided to save Asher, I realised Rodrik hadn't house forrester greatsword and I'd rather imagine the older brother dying

• I've got a save with one and another with the other. That gives me at least a month to decide which to play next first. First time I left Asher because I liked Rodrick more but in that final scene I realized I liked Asher a lot more than I thought! I also let the the screen go fully red the second time and that gives you a nice little Easter egg.

• I left Asher behind. I truly feel Rodrick is the true lord of House Forrester, and I wasn't going to let his "come back from the dead" thing go to waste.

plusrodrickandelaenaconsummatedtheirlovehurhurtheydeservetobehappy

• edited July 2015

I left Rodrik behind, even though he is my favourite character because Asher makes more sense... and he has a nice blonde beard.

But i MUST SAY this choice was just pure sadism. Rodrik already died once and Asher has been the entire season in Essos. You leave Rodrik? The manliest man fucked for no reason burning all his evolution as character in 4 episodes, You leave Asher? All the playthrough in Essos useless because Malcolm could do the job of getting sellswords.

And the mega-sadism comes next episode when the brother we saved breaking our heart in the way dies chocking on Gryff's shit while the traitor masturbates in a corner and the last Forresters die ass-raped by a mammoth... because you know... this game is tailored on the decisions you make... heh.

• I left Rodrick.

• It's the Lord's duty to die for anyone from the house, no matter what. Why do you think Lord Gregor died for just a squire?

berserk07 posted: »

I left Asher because Rodrick is the lord so...i don't really have a choice i like them both.....But whithehill gonna pay for that i will kill every single one of them.

• Left Rodrik behind, made more sense to me

Alt text

• edited July 2015

@LoyalDirewolf: What you said was crystal clear girl, no confusion. :D
    Btw who would you rather kill, Ludd or Gryff?

First of all I'm a "she" and English is not my native language so sorry if my comment lead to confusion. xD And yes I do mean the close family members like Krmpr1 said.

• Rodrik. Asher just felt like THIS is how he should end. I don't think he would have wanted to be lord, it would have been too much of a burden. Asher had Beskha but I see her coping with Asher's death, much better than I think Elaena would react to Rodrik dying. Of course I still cried like a little bitch.

• edited July 2015

@clap-tp: after your "argument" got totally rekd by common sense and the basic rules of the English language you ape my initial reaction to your stupidity. And now we have OP confirming my version. Gotta work on that comprehension skill of yours, Cersei. GG.

Alt text

• You use facepalm images WAY too much.

Krmpr1 posted: »

@clap-tp: after your "argument" got totally rekd by common sense and the basic rules of the English language you ape my initial reaction to

• [removed]

@clap-tp: after your "argument" got totally rekd by common sense and the basic rules of the English language you ape my initial reaction to

• @NihilisticClown: Problem is I have WAY too much opportunity to use my collection here. I mean look at the guy. Damn.

You use facepalm images WAY too much.

• I saved Rodrik too, mostly because of what happened with Elaena. What with her brother just dying and with Rodrick promising to marry her, it felt... bad to just have him die immediately after.

So I'm thinking I'll make another playthrough, but this time I'll purposefully not side with the Glenmores and not marry Elaena. Then at the end, I can have Rodrick die with far fewer (thanks Stannis) regrets.

AronDracula posted: »

I chose Rodrik to stay alive cause he is the lord of House Forrester, he is about to marry Elaena as I promised her I will. I really didn't

• edited July 2015

"if you couldnt figure out what i said"
    You're just sad at this point. The contradiction couldn't possibly be any more obvious:
    You: "he ment gryff his father AND his soldiers"
    Original Poster: "yes I do mean the close family members like Krmpr1 said."
    According to the rules of common sense op was referring to something new happening, killing henchmen isn't new at all. Your train of thought was extremely simple, easily debunked long ago. Your logic=fail. the "you didn't understand me" card is just a cheap lie. Besides in reality you're the one unable to comprehend what I said, fortunately unlike you, I can actually form an argument and support this statement... I mean you have trouble forming basic English sentences, yet desperately try to criticise my thoughts. This is ridiculous.
    "you cant form 1 sentance in my languige"
    Fluent in 3 languages kiddy. You speak your native language and some pretty basic, horribly flawed "engrish" I presume.

"every single thing you said was so stupid and didnt made sense"
    Didnt made sense.... didnt and a verb in past tense.... I think I don't even have to say anything else... oh yes, I do: "dosent speaks " The sheer stupidity jeez... (I mean I don't want to be a grammar nazi. Literally any native English speaker could easily pinpoint errors in my walls of texts as well, but damn son... this is some next level stuff right here.)

"i recomend you hit your head in the wall for while"
    That method obviously didn't help you, only made matters worse IMO, so why recommend it to anyone? The whole "cant get (any) dumber" cliche is a bit pathetic coming from a 12 yro, barely able to communicate. SHAME! ( Yes Nihilistic, I love my Cersei references too.)

• The end choice was hard, but I eventually left Asher behind. Rodrik was the Lord, and it just seemed fitting for a violent man like Asher to meet his end that way. A last stand against overwhelming odds, killing bad guys left and right until he's eventually overrun. It made sense for him.

• I left Asher, though it was a hard decision.

• edited July 2015

What?? since when Lord Gregor died for a squire??? did we play the same game??? he was badly wounded and ask his squire to go alone because he can't make it no matter what, he never died to save his squire.........
    A lord's duty is to fight and die for his house (not for someone) and anyone from his house's duty is to fight and die for his lord either why war will be very short.

I kill the traitor but that doesn't make any difference

It's the Lord's duty to die for anyone from the house, no matter what. Why do you think Lord Gregor died for just a squire?

• you did well son, you did well

I saved Rodrik, he was my favorite character. Sorry Asher.

• I'm pretty sure Maester said Lord Gregor would've died to save anyone.

berserk07 posted: »

What?? since when Lord Gregor died for a squire??? did we play the same game??? he was badly wounded and ask his squire to go alone because

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I left Rodrick behind.

• [removed]

"if you couldnt figure out what i said" You're just sad at this point. The contradiction couldn't possibly be any more obvious: You: "he m

• edited July 2015

Rodrik.... which is strange to me, I liked Rodrik more. But I hope to god Asher finally shows the animalistic nature he has onto Gryff. like Elissa said.

• edited July 2015

" talking english has anything to do with how smart you are."
    Um no...never said that, the kid is making up excuses I see.You're a sad person unable to express yourself in English, yet criticising comments you can't even comprehend. It's not the lack of English, but the awfulness of the attitude. Pretty cringeworthy if you ask me, would worth a chat with your parents.
    Btw any explanation to why the original poster debunked your extremely simplistic argument? no? Thought so.

• Yea he said that, but he was not there we were there so.....And every body said how good lord he was, anyone would said good to stuff on dead man

I'm pretty sure Maester said Lord Gregor would've died to save anyone.

• edited July 2015

I love Rodrik the most, but that said i left him behind. I was emotional. As a big brother i would do anything to keep my brother alive. Rodrik cares about his family and let's face it the charming, cool, not caring anything kinda guys always live more and they start to get serious when they face a serious loss. Rodrik had a story that had ups and downs but Asher always had a climbing story. Started at the rock bottom with exile and now he can come back and save his family possibly making Beshka his sentinel. In the long run, he is not a cripple, He is not emotionally attached to anyone and he is a fighter. He has everything to lose but also he has nothing to lose. Because his confidence always plays a huge role in his actions. So yeah RODRIK R.I.P

PS: HE HAS THE ALLIANCE OF KHALEESI. THEY WILL KICK ASS!

• I left Asher behind, cried like a baby and couldn't decide so the timer ran out T-T Then I just started sobbing like an idiot even more.

• Sorry but i dont understand what you mean

Valebread posted: »

Rodrik can easily turn Asher

• Roddy cuz he's my boy and he has a bangin' hot wife to return home to.

• "totally rekd by common sense and the basic rules of the English language you ape my initial reaction to your stupidity"

cant even stand behind by your own unbelievably stupid words, i dont even bother reading most of your massages now, everytime i did i felt like im losing iq points

" talking english has anything to do with how smart you are." Um no...never said that, the kid is making up excuses I see.You're a sad pers

• Save Asher Forrester = Win war agains Whitehills

Save Rodrick Forrester = Lose war agains Whitehills

• It was a really hard decision but I chose to leave behind Rodrick. He's just been through so much: Almost died at the Twins, people calling him a coward, and putting their family in danger. Believe me everybody is going through bad stuff, but leaving Rodrick behind makes more sense because he cares for family first and I wanted him to die a brave hero who sacrifice his life for his brother.

• edited July 2015

Missed the "common sense" part I see... You don't speak the language AND you're not very intelligent. It's two issues not one. Pretty terrible attempt to make some kind of repost on your half.
    " felt like im losing iq points" it's ok you don't have any to begin with.

clap-tp posted: »

"totally rekd by common sense and the basic rules of the English language you ape my initial reaction to your stupidity" cant even stand

• edited July 2015

It also felt right for Rodrik to do this one last thing for his younger brother, as the older sibling.

He couldn't save Ethan,he can't save Ryon, but now that Asher is back after being exiled to a place like Essos, he had the chance to save at least him.

It felt like closure for his character arc, whereas if Asher dies... it feels as though his story was interrupted abruptly, as soon as he finally gets back from the exile and was ready to plough shit up.

• [removed]

Missed the "common sense" part I see... You don't speak the language AND you're not very intelligent. It's two issues not one. Pretty terrib

• honestly this was hard and i think.... well idk but i let Rodrick. i mean Ash just fucking got there and then dead... damn it TT.

both just felt right, any of them could've survive and would make sense.

PS: let me guess if you chose the other guy Duncan is the traitor right? who else didnt give a fuck that Talia was mad that you didnt kill the traitor? and what happens if you kill the traitor?

• How about making an argument? Just for once... Incompetence at it's finest.

• I choose to leave Rodrick behind, but I wish that their deaths would be different, not just copy and pasted. Different fighting styles and such.

• clap-tpclap-tp Banned
    edited July 2015

[removed]

How about making an argument? Just for once... Incompetence at it's finest.

• Alt text

My handsome Asher had to live. Big bro is proud of him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.