The Hunger Games: Forum Edition (EPILOUGE RELEASED!)

1373839404143»

Comments

• I got second too :D

Oh yes, 2nd place! Oh no, wait... that still means I'm dead, right? Well, at least I got a good score

• Major throwback!

Is the last part ever coming out?

#TeamSarah posted: »

LOL buddy

• Guess not...

AAA_Jane posted: »

Major throwback! Is the last part ever coming out?

• I pm'd you haha

Guess not...

• Would ya'll want me to finish it?

• Yeah! But only if you want to.

Would ya'll want me to finish it?

• if you want to!

• Oh yes please :D This would be the first HG story that would actually be completed. I loved this story, I still do, and I look forward for the second epilogue very much. I hope things end up even worse for Lun, she definitely deserves it >:D

By the way, what happened to your other stories? I'd still be excited for a continuation of Lost or the Secular Club, if you still want to.

• Your hate for Lun is pretty much the equivalent of people's hate for Jane, Liquid.

Oh yes please This would be the first HG story that would actually be completed. I loved this story, I still do, and I look forward for the

• I have to disagree. I'd say, my hate for Lun is actually far stronger than people's hate for Jane. Take people's hate for Jane, for Kenny, for Arvo and for Ben together and you might get near the level of hatred I have towards Lun. Ironically, I like Jane and Kenny and don't even hate Arvo and Ben. But Lun... well, what can I say, she makes it easy for me to utterly despise her.

Your hate for Lun is pretty much the equivalent of people's hate for Jane, Liquid.

• HOW DID I MISS THIS! :( yes i will do part 2 and continue lost tomorrow okay???

• YAAAAAAY

HOW DID I MISS THIS! yes i will do part 2 and continue lost tomorrow okay???

• Pls

HOW DID I MISS THIS! yes i will do part 2 and continue lost tomorrow okay???

• aweh aha i havent been on this in so long.

zachiscool3 posted: »

Pls

• tru

aweh aha i havent been on this in so long.

• Due to the sheer popularity this fanfiction once had I would be open to doing another one (its been a year) my mind is refreshed and my writing has improved. That is if you guys want a new one (I see some of you are banned and probably inactive)

• Well, I'm still here :D I would love another fanfiction! I also know for sure that I'm by far not the only one that's still here. If you want to create another story, I'd definitely join. Also, I might be able to help in advertising this new fanfiction, to give you a couple of new readers, if that's okay. I'm looking forward for it! Do you already know what the story is going to be about?

Due to the sheer popularity this fanfiction once had I would be open to doing another one (its been a year) my mind is refreshed and my writing has improved. That is if you guys want a new one (I see some of you are banned and probably inactive)

• Hey, I'm glad to say I'm still alive! And if you're going to do another story, I'll definitely be there.

Due to the sheer popularity this fanfiction once had I would be open to doing another one (its been a year) my mind is refreshed and my writing has improved. That is if you guys want a new one (I see some of you are banned and probably inactive)

• edited April 2016

that would be great! it would be hunger games but id spice it (maybe make it a quarter quell or i have this dystopia united states idea where a president goes insane and makes it so each state sends one juvenile delinquent into the arena). Just an idea ive been thinking about!

Well, I'm still here I would love another fanfiction! I also know for sure that I'm by far not the only one that's still here. If you want

• okay thanks! :)

mr.quality posted: »

Hey, I'm glad to say I'm still alive! And if you're going to do another story, I'll definitely be there.

• I would totally read another story.

• Yes, yes yes. I definitely will partake in this. And oops, I kinda rised from the dead here ^^

• omfg yes please. i remember reading these last year and it was one of the best ones out there. i literally jumped in excitement once i saw this post bumped haha. hopefully i make it in for the character submissions this time >:)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.