Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Rodrik gets some sweet Maester lovin' in ep3

enter image description here

• And remember in Episode 2: "You are still very much a man..."

Rodrik gets some sweet Maester lovin' in ep3

• Robb and Rickon also favor the Tully side

This is a common theme in the books/show too. Arya and Jon who are the Starks who look the most like Starks are typically seen as the "St

• edited August 2015

True.

But Robb and Rickon also don't really favour one side or the other in terms of personality IMO.

Rickon is 3, he acts like a 3 year old. He's needy and inflexible and prone to mood swings cause most 3 year olds are.

Robb does act like a Stark, but I'm not sure if it's because he wants to, or because he feels the obligation to because he is the eldest son and heir (and later Lord/King). It seems most of Robb's decisions are simply based on doing what he thinks his father will do.

Brodester08 posted: »

Robb and Rickon also favor the Tully side

• The codex changes based on who you save or leave behind... ;_;

• Oh my god.

Rodrik gets some sweet Maester lovin' in ep3

• Yeah like all of those points are pretty far-fetched

AgentZ46 posted: »

No, that's a bit far fetched.

• LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, PENIS

And remember in Episode 2: "You are still very much a man..."

• That guy is filthier than the relation between jaime and cersei lannister

enter link description here

• edited August 2015

Beginning of Episode 1: Gared has a noticable stubble.

Episode 2: His stubble stays the same

Episode 3: His stubble seems to grow bigger

Episode 4: His Stubble becomes more bigger

Episode 5: His Stubble stays the same

Episode 6 : I'm assuming it'll be a full beard.

Edit: If anyone is confused and saying Gared's beard doesn't grow throughout the episodes, I am just imagining how Gared would grow beard realistically.

• Unless they kill off Rodrik or Asher depending on who you saved in the final episode of this game.

I have a feeling they will kill off Rodrik or Asher and we'll end up playing as either Ryon, Mira, and Gared.

• He's gonna need that beard power.

Beginning of Episode 1: Gared has a noticable stubble. Episode 2: His stubble stays the same Episode 3: His stubble seems to grow bigg

• Maggots die out once there's no dead fleah to eat, meaning they're probably dead now.

Hbh128 posted: »

I just want to remind you all, in case you might have forgotten. Well, don't forget... Gared still has maggots in his leg.

• edited August 2015

I assume he'll grow a magnificent mustache , then he's gonna disapear offscreen , and only then perhaps in s2, grow that lumberjack beard

He's gonna need that beard power.

• Anyone noticed the illuminati in the fifth episode?

• I want to see him with more facial hair teLLTALE PLZ

Beginning of Episode 1: Gared has a noticable stubble. Episode 2: His stubble stays the same Episode 3: His stubble seems to grow bigg

• He looks perfectly fine with the stubble he has...

enter image description here

Is this not enough? (I really don't want to see him with anymore facial hair than this, I fear it would kill his cuteness)

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I want to see him with more facial hair teLLTALE PLZ

• ok

Kateis posted: »

He looks perfectly fine with the stubble he has... Is this not enough? (I really don't want to see him with anymore facial hair than this, I fear it would kill his cuteness)

• Did he get banned for saying penis? lol :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, PENIS

• enter image description here

• I didn't see it, show me.

Anyone noticed the illuminati in the fifth episode?

• enter image description here

Lewsblake23 posted: »

10/10 beautiful

• He's gonna pull a Kenny: almost die, be gone for a while, and by the power of his beard he shall live.

• Actually, now that he put that post there.

He actually looks like Uncle Duncan or his Father with that beard on.

Yellowsno posted: »

He's gonna pull a Kenny: almost die, be gone for a while, and by the power of his beard he shall live.

• Most of his comments are lolollolol basically making fun of other members opinions so I imagine that's why.

Did he get banned for saying penis? lol

• Step 1: Find your desired location.

Step 2: draw an equilateral triangle (6cm)

Step 3: Draw an eye in the top of said triangle.

Enjoy.

Killah posted: »

I didn't see it, show me.

• Dead or not, they still have to be removed.

JeRoberts posted: »

Maggots die out once there's no dead fleah to eat, meaning they're probably dead now.

• You just put ortengryn beard lo

• Nope, I was stupid and fed a troll.

Did he get banned for saying penis? lol

• edited August 2015

Eh... No. They aren't. Literally all of my "LOL's" are jokes.

Everytime I put "LOLOLOLOLOL" I also put "PENIS" after it because I only use it in reference to Rodrik's "lineage". Whether it's his talk with the Maester or his time with Elaena. Those are the only times I use it. Ever. It is relevant in each case. It has never been used by me to mock others opinions.

Although some people have really poorly thought out opinions and need to be told as much. So I'm not claiming I don't mock anyone's opinions, but I don't mock them in a way worthy of receiving The Banhammer.

Most of his comments are lolollolol basically making fun of other members opinions so I imagine that's why.

• Gwyn says that Highpoint's walls hold "a thousand years of Whitehill history" and if they've been bannermen to the Boltons for "five fooking centuries" does that mean that for five centuries, they were just being around?

• Honestly I can't believe the other person wasn't banned too. I mean, you shouldn't have fallen for the bait but the bait really shouldn't have been there. It seems like flagging someone for trolling is pointless.

Oh well. Anyways,

LOLOLOLOLOL, LINEAGE

Eh... No. They aren't. Literally all of my "LOL's" are jokes. Everytime I put "LOLOLOLOLOL" I also put "PENIS" after it because I only us

• It could easily have been a figure of speech from Gwyn.

Gwyn says that Highpoint's walls hold "a thousand years of Whitehill history" and if they've been bannermen to the Boltons for "five fooking centuries" does that mean that for five centuries, they were just being around?

• Harys

Dydix958 posted: »

You just put ortengryn beard lo

• LOLOLOLOLOL, LINEAGE

u wot m7

Honestly I can't believe the other person wasn't banned too. I mean, you shouldn't have fallen for the bait but the bait really shouldn't ha

• In the episode 1,playing as Gared,you can choose to kill second whitehill soldier(who murdered your family) or not.It doesnt matter if you choose to show mercy or kill him,Ludd will say to Ethan that TWO of his soldiers were hilled by Gared .

• U wot meven? :p

LOLOLOLOLOL, LINEAGE u wot m7

• U wot m69? U WOT M420!? xD

U wot meven?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.