Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Should have beheaded him? Damn.

He betrayed Ethan and killed Gared. Ethan should have beheaded him for overruling his authority and causing the death of one of his soldiers.

• enter image description here

enter image description here

"This place probably used to be nice."

There's a sun roof thing on the ceiling you can look at when you're first playing as Asher. I didn't spot it for a while.

• The look on her face is priceless

• edited September 2015

There is a nude Ellen Page model from that game she did and her nudity is blocked in the game. Telltale just knew what people would do if they made nude models. Little do they knew the internet exists and if it isnt nude we'll make it nude.

That or the people at Telltale felt a little awkward rendering vaginas.......in a Game of Thrones game lol

AGentlman posted: »

No its complete black, everyone pretty much has that on their necks and stuff because those parts don't show in game

• Oh yeah. I see it now in episode 6 if you didnt kill any rabbits for food then Gerrad opens up his legs and cooks up the maggots.

I'd actually want that. Telltale make it happen.

I'll wait.

Hbh128 posted: »

After Episode 3, I should have made a note of this. The maggots get one scene and now they're gone. Apparently Gared's wound was disinfected

• I hate when that happens. You hit something and mean it in a totally different way than what the character means. Here's an interesting mechanic for their future games: Emotional delivery. You get to choose the response and the emotion used to convey it.

Gary-Oak posted: »

I clicked that thinking he was gonna say it sarcastically. Sorry Malcom.

• During Frostfinger's speech, if you listen closely he states all nineteen castles on the Wall, confirming the names.

• Jokes on you, fam

If you choose Duncan as your sentinel in episode 1, he acts like a douchebag. However if you chose Royland as your sentinel, Duncan still acts like a douchebag

• The peacefull man is throwing an axe to Ludd's head.

Nice xD

Jokes on you, fam

• Its an axe of peace... He helped Ludd find peace and go to a better place.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

The peacefull man is throwing an axe to Ludd's head. Nice xD

• Well, he's still using violence in that scene so... xP

Its an axe of peace... He helped Ludd find peace and go to a better place.

• Violence of kindness

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, he's still using violence in that scene so... xP

• LMAO If you say so xD

Violence of kindness

• It looks like he's on fire with the sunlight covering him.

...Foreshadowing, should he survive Episode 5?

Lewsblake23 posted: »

• Why would the traitor kill Ludd in episode 4 ?

• Did you know that harys is the main reason most things go wrong because of harys this is because. He's the one that trips royland causing him to be caught by other whitehill men when you order him to take him. When Asher\Rodrik dies he's the one that ended that mad streak that the player was on by stabbing them and then popping their eyeball

• Harys is a giant fucking pussy and I'm going to enjoy ripping his entrails from his body while he is still alive.

IshyDiamond posted: »

Did you know that harys is the main reason most things go wrong because of harys this is because. He's the one that trips royland causing hi

• So he can get away with being a traitor without telling the truth to the lord? Idk. :)

Jeff07Hardy posted: »

Why would the traitor kill Ludd in episode 4 ?

• Heh, I loved how his talk was just a history lecture.

During Frostfinger's speech, if you listen closely he states all nineteen castles on the Wall, confirming the names.

• Well to be fair, Royland was never going to win that fight. I'd prefer Harys tripping him over watching him get ran through by the generic Whitehills. He saved Rodrik from a major kicking of the arse variety. And stabbing the brother getting ready to attack Gryff was his job.

IshyDiamond posted: »

Did you know that harys is the main reason most things go wrong because of harys this is because. He's the one that trips royland causing hi

• It is always fun to do something I didn't do on my usual playthrough. In episode 4, I never picked a fight with Beskha, because I simply didn't have the heart to fight her. But today I decided to see what happens if you fight her. Sure enough, she and Asher began a fist fight. But I like how it ended with Asher managing to pin Beskha down and calm her down by saying that it is him (That's the dialogue option I picked.)

That felt more emotional and I definitely liked it better than the version where Asher didn't pick a fight with her.

• I actually fought with Beskha on my first playthrough and I picked the "Beskha it's me" dialogue as well, I loved it! It made sense to me because friends fight sometimes and Asher has a temper.

It is always fun to do something I didn't do on my usual playthrough. In episode 4, I never picked a fight with Beskha, because I simply did

• I get how he's getting more depressed the further North he goes.

Episode 1: Episode 5: I don't know. I don't see much difference in his facial hair, really. Also, these are probably some of the biggest images to exist on this forum. Whoops.

• You'd think they'd learn to duck and run from a badass like Beskha

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Lol confirmed baddassery right there. Her enemies can't stop the double sword slash

• Holy S... I know bit of a stretch but maybe a little hint about Episode 6

ArthurV posted: »

Yeah we recorded 4 or 5 different versions where Rodrik gets more intense the more you hit Gryff. I'm big into physical context in the actor's performance.

• What about Varris

Brodester08 posted: »

Well that's what I've been told, it makes sense that your voice would get higher because you would lose a lot of testosterone from losing yo

• Yeah I've done all Look at options which i'm more proud of than normal

• Varys does have a higher voice.

NicWarden posted: »

What about Varris

• edited October 2015

Mira gets almost-strangled by Damien in Episode 2, as we know, and in the Ballad of the Forresters, she is seen to have bruising from where he grabbed her arms. Said bruises disappear by the next episode.

• Damien strangled her not Lucan.

Mira gets almost-strangled by Damien in Episode 2, as we know, and in the Ballad of the Forresters, she is seen to have bruising from where he grabbed her arms. Said bruises disappear by the next episode.

• I meant Damien. I wasn't paying attention.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Damien strangled her not Lucan.

• Yeah I know what you meant, I just felt the need to correct you :p

I meant Damien. I wasn't paying attention.

• Wondering if someone can clarify something for me.

In episode 1 when Gared fights Britt, which of the other two soldiers is the Whitehill? The one who you kill first or the one who pleads for mercy?

• The one you kill first is the Bolton since you always have to kill him for the plot to happen, and the Whitehill is the second.

Wondering if someone can clarify something for me. In episode 1 when Gared fights Britt, which of the other two soldiers is the Whitehill? The one who you kill first or the one who pleads for mercy?

• This thread is dying and I don't like it! People, say something! xD

• Something?

This thread is dying and I don't like it! People, say something! xD

• edited October 2015

If you don't fight back (with the quicktime events), Gared will be bitten by one of the wights, somewhere around the neck/shoulder? It's hard to see, but it's hard enough that blood spurts out. Oh, and it doesn't result in death.

Not as fun as some may perceive it to be.

Also, Gared catches fire if you fail to push the wight into the fire when it jumps you. He'll panic and quickly pat it down.

He can also be stabbed just as badly as Cotter was but be perfectly fine moments later???

He cries out in pain, and there's plenty of blood (seeing as there was no blood on the spear before that) but it seems to just be forgotten.

• Something! xD

• This is proof that Gared has healing powers.

If you don't fight back (with the quicktime events), Gared will be bitten by one of the wights, somewhere around the neck/shoulder? It's har

• Oh, thanks guys! xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.