Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• I've been told there are some versions out there where you can still see it, especially if you're using pirated versions. Heard rumors that if you only buy the first episode you see it, too. No idea if that's true, though.

Really? Wow, I played the first episode a week ago with a friend, and I thought for sure it was still there. My bad.

• Well i guess we can all agree that this was just a side story with no repercussions or actions that will affect Borderlands 3 at all..in any way shape or form.

• If you have Dumpy, and refuse Jack, he saves you from death by one of the torture things and the cost of being shot. He however was still in my inventory, thank God.

• Boy I hope that's sarcasm. Let's see, we have:

1. Scooter's death
    2. Helios crashing on Pandora
    3. The return of Atlas
    4. Hyperion possibly going out of business
    5. Athena and Janey getting married
    6. A 4th vault opening
    7. Fiona potentially becoming a VH for BL3 and other TFTBL characters can make appearances as well
    jdgjordan posted: »

Well i guess we can all agree that this was just a side story with no repercussions or actions that will affect Borderlands 3 at all..in any way shape or form.

• Iunno man, those seem reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally miner, like, will not change the Borderlands universe at all. Like, at aaaaaaaaall.

Boy I hope that's sarcasm. Let's see, we have: * Scooter's death * Helios crashing on Pandora * The return of Atlas * Hyperion possi

• No i was clearly being serous, Ever thing you said was clearly minor stuff that could never affect borderland's and it's character in the future at all.enter image description here

Boy I hope that's sarcasm. Let's see, we have: * Scooter's death * Helios crashing on Pandora * The return of Atlas * Hyperion possi

• that was terrible sarcasm.

No i was clearly being serous, Ever thing you said was clearly minor stuff that could never affect borderland's and it's character in the future at all.

• Please explain how so.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

that was terrible sarcasm.

• let me put it in a way you'll understand

enter image description here

Please explain how so.

• Interesting:

• I see nowenter image description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

let me put it in a way you'll understand

• Whoa O.O that, that is awesome.

dojo32161 posted: »

Interesting:

• So apparently Zer0's funky voice is a glitch, maybe they will fix it up

• Zer0 is Gryff CONFIRMED

Poogers555 posted: »

So apparently Zer0's funky voice is a glitch, maybe they will fix it up

• Yeah, I know right?

Hopefully they can fix Zer0, cant really change Gryff after episode 5, just be weird for him to change

Zer0 is Gryff CONFIRMED

• edited October 2015

There's an Engorge ad in Hollow point.

This post is brought to you by Atlas.

• And Fiona's left hand is still gone ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok what the hell happened to that epic standoff? It looked like it was supposed to be Jack vs Fiona....

• Not even a tag Dojo? :(

Interesting:

• Don't feel embarrassed about it.

Escape Pot...you may be going down with Helios, but you won't care. :)

Thanks for making me correct my mistake. Escape Pod!!! Gosh, now I feel embarrassed for spelling Escape Pod wrong.

• The October 20th Tales episode 5 released date is the 6 year anniversary of Borderlands North American console release date, October 20th, 2009.

• Holy crap! Talk about good timing or maybe this was intentional.

Bluebirdo posted: »

The October 20th Tales episode 5 released date is the 6 year anniversary of Borderlands North American console release date, October 20th, 2009.

• So he got lucky, real lucky. Shame it didn't last long, he was too damn hot to die. :v

Despite what Handsome Jack said, there were still escape pots on the space station. He probably got lucky and managed to find another pot before it was too late.

• edited October 2015

Oh! Just realized! It came to me in an instant but for those of you who don't know, if you picked the option "Smile..." when Rhys & Gortys are about to take down the Traveler (The full line being "Smile you sunuvabitch."), you'd just quoted Jaws! It's a line that a character named Brody says just before he kills the eponymous shark! So that was a nice reference.

• Anyone else find this ironic? The character voiced by Dave Fennoy in this game also dies in the finale, either by the bullet or left to die.

• I don't know about four. You do understand the previous senior vice president of Mercenary Relations and Tourism, turned Vice President, turned acting CEO, Mr. Blake would know a thing or two about how to make cut-backs.

From the echo eye readout on the SMG, it sounds like Blake's on route to trying to fix the companies social standing. And we'll probably see less guns from Hyperion in BL3, similarly to BL1.

I'm interested to see how he'll deal with the business.

• Oh! Just realized! It came to me in an instant but for those of you who don't know, if you picked the option "Smile..." when Rhys & Gort

• If you replay episode 1: When Rhys is being dragged through the desert, there is a shot of "The stranger", and you can see that Helios is still in the sky. TTG please fix this (If it wasn't meant to be...)

• The reason I say that is because Atlas was driven out of business when their operations on Pandora failed after Borderlands 1, you would think that, even with how powerful Hyperion is, that the destruction of a billion dollar space station and the death of, probably, most of their employees, it would drive them out of business in a similar manner.

Dapnee posted: »

I don't know about four. You do understand the previous senior vice president of Mercenary Relations and Tourism, turned Vice President, tur

• Pretty sure they patched it out already.

If you replay episode 1: When Rhys is being dragged through the desert, there is a shot of "The stranger", and you can see that Helios is still in the sky. TTG please fix this (If it wasn't meant to be...)

• I mean, Rhys somehow got Atlas back on its feet within, what, a year? And then Vaughn could transfer 10 million dollars like it was nothing back in Zer0 Sum.

It doesn't really seem that hard to make money in the BL series, but I can see Hyperion being crippled in the fact Helios is gone.

The reason I say that is because Atlas was driven out of business when their operations on Pandora failed after Borderlands 1, you would thi

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited October 2015

Badass Rhys

• Someone may have said this, but I just read the queer baiting thread and felt like putting this point out there

Kroger loved Finch... Immensely.

So much that he escaped Helios to find him dead. And what'd he do? Go on the epic mission for vengeance. There was two gay couples in this game and they both were beautiful together.

And if they weren't attracted to each other.. Then Kroger is the ultimate homie and I shouldn't have killed Finch.. Maybe

• Wasnt he one of the children of helios?

• I mean, if Gryff had Zer0's voice and talked in haikus, I might just not kill him.

Poogers555 posted: »

Yeah, I know right? Hopefully they can fix Zer0, cant really change Gryff after episode 5, just be weird for him to change

• It was Finch.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Wasnt he one of the children of helios?

• That is interesting. Well that could be one way to see their relationship. But I just think that Kroger and Finch were true bros rather than lovers.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Someone may have said this, but I just read the queer baiting thread and felt like putting this point out there Kroger loved Finch... Imm

• Idk if anyone posted this yet, but there's a random Hyperion guy wearing the Stranger's outfit you can see when people are running for escape pods in episode 5. Apparently Loader Bot stole his outfit off a dead man. :P

• Lucille appears in episode 5 :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.