Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
edited October 2016 in Game Of Thrones

Game of Thrones: Season 2 Announced!

Update March 15th 2016:

Check out the Pre-Season News thread for more updates as they come!

[This was formerly the Season 2 Waiting Thread, but now it's for general discussion.]

This thread is now just a general discussion thread for the announcement of Season 2 instead of a waiting thread. This thread is still open, but now, you guys can just discuss the game in general. Since this is not a waiting thread, you guys are more than welcome (and encouraged) to make your own threads for news updates until we make a waiting thread for Season 2 Episode 1. Future news updates will be posted in the Pre-Season news thread.

News:

November 20th 2015

November 19th 2015

November 18th 2015:

Comments

• edited November 2015

Thread: O shit! AMAZING GoT news from TTG/JOBJ

https://mobile.twitter.com/jobjstauffer/status/667225525195157504
    Just click the damn link

• Dayum. That was fast. But I guess it will just be the announcement of Season 2, which, quiet honestly, everyone expected. They also probably won't give a release window yet, that would be waaay too soon.

• That told us nothing.

They just said "Hey, there's going to be news eventually."

• So the news are that we're going to have news

Great

• Wow....that was quick.....But awesome. GOT fan forever :D

• I am the excite!

• Which means something is up. They wouldn't have mentioned game of Thrones if they didn't have anything planned. I'm betting on a Season 2 announcement, but I guess DLC could be a thing.

That told us nothing. They just said "Hey, there's going to be news eventually."

• Well tbh they signed a multiple years contract with HBO so it was expected for a second season to come. :P

• Thread: Major news on GOT coming VERY soon.

Job posted this on Twitter. I havent seen this in the Waiting Thread, that is the reason i make this new.

I hope i could see GOT again. I like the episode too much, but i hate the ending. I like open finales and cliffhanger, but EP6 was too much.

What do you think of this news?

• "There will be an epilogue to wrap-up the plot. Also we were kidding, Mira isn't determinant, you can shut the hell up now"

If only...

• How soon is very soon?

• They'll probably just announce that there will be a Season 2. Which was already fairly obvious, given the ending to ep 6. Hopefully, it will premiere next year.

• Considering that this is Telltale, most likely 3-4 months

How soon is very soon?

• ...So, Game of Thrones Season 2 and/or mini series semi-confirmed? I can't see what else they would have to announce outside of a DLC Episode, but a single DLC episode would be small.

• I hope this means a season 2 as well. I mean, shoot, if TWD gets 3 seasons, I don't see why GoT can't get a second season.

• I'm guessing it's probably going to be a DLC, that would be awesome.

...So, Game of Thrones Season 2 and/or mini series semi-confirmed? I can't see what else they would have to announce outside of a DLC Episode, but a single DLC episode would be small.

• At this risk of trotting out an old cliché....

enter image description here

This is definitely a S2 announcement.

• Or a DLC. Or both!

Either way, this gif always gives me a smile, even if it is old. Thanks.

ranger563 posted: »

At this risk of trotting out an old cliché.... This is definitely a S2 announcement.

• Secret stuff is Wolf season 2 for sure

Right guys? ;-;

• These lips are sealed...?

Poogers555 posted: »

Secret stuff is Wolf season 2 for sure Right guys? ;-;

• No, it's TFTBL S2, right?

Secret stuff is Wolf season 2 for sure Right guys? ;-;

• Thread: I can't wait the major news

Is season 2 coming in 2016? Is it possible? Job says major news about got is coming soon.

• I believe they'll be releasing The Walking Dead: Season Three alongside Game of Thrones: Season Two together in 2016.

• Minecraft is already at its third episode so.. yeah, 2016 sounds possible.

• I hope so

HarjKS posted: »

I believe they'll be releasing The Walking Dead: Season Three alongside Game of Thrones: Season Two together in 2016.

• enter image description here

No, it's TFTBL S2, right?

• Don't forget about the Super Show,that's also coming.

HarjKS posted: »

I believe they'll be releasing The Walking Dead: Season Three alongside Game of Thrones: Season Two together in 2016.

• Game of Thrones Pinball.

Lets.

Go.

• Game of Thrones action figures.

Game of Thrones Pinball. Lets. Go.

• Game of Thrones coloring book... Oh wait.

Game of Thrones action figures.

• Mmmm... roasted wight.

Nothox posted: »

Game of Thrones coloring book... Oh wait.

• I can't wait for a season 2 but 2016 seems too soon. I'm thinking it's a dlc announcement.

• Yeah... Coming soon.. I've heard that before but can't possibly remember where... Seriously don't forget it's "Telltale VERY soon" although i imagine since it is VERY soon it will be probably less then 4 months...

• This are fricking fantastic news.

• edited November 2015

Don't want to sound like a dick, but we already know they are doing a season 2. Meanwhile games that deserve a season 2 like Tales and Wolf get nothing.

• They will give a general release date. Like 2016 or 2017

Dayum. That was fast. But I guess it will just be the announcement of Season 2, which, quiet honestly, everyone expected. They also probably won't give a release window yet, that would be waaay too soon.

• And before episode 5 all the wolf fans hate the game and wanted telltale to drop the project i mean yes tales start very slow but the end was perfect. Im just thinking out load.

Don't want to sound like a dick, but we already know they are doing a season 2. Meanwhile games that deserve a season 2 like Tales and Wolf get nothing.

• Coming soon, huh? More like Telltale soon... oh well, I just hope at the very least they do announce a DLC if not a Season 2... I need a Season 2 so badly... how will I go on without a Telltale game to give my life meaning - both Tales and GoT are now over...

• I'd be down for that, if they were better than Lee and Clementine.

Game of Thrones action figures.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.