Game of Thrones Season 2 Announced (Future news will be found at the new Pre-Season news thread)

Comments

• They won't ruin GarJon or Red Snow... They will lock eyes in season 2 and Senpai won't be mad at Gared anymore.

I though of shipping GarJon but yes after what he said in the last bit the ship was sunk. Now i ship Elsera and Gared. #new boat

• And I want him to die. Ugh, should've killed him while I had the chance.

I hope Telltale doesn't just kill off whoever ends up with Talia and Rodrik/Asher. I want Duncan to live!

• I added a link for this Season 2 waiting thread to the Release Date sticky thread.

Could someone sticky this?

• enter image description here

ShaneGrimes posted: »

They won't ruin GarJon or Red Snow... They will lock eyes in season 2 and Senpai won't be mad at Gared anymore.

• What? Mirgryn is soooo cannon. You can't say the same about Mom (Tom X Mira) tho ;)

RIP Mirgryn lol Rest in pepperonis

• If only it could always be Royland!!!

Wish he wasn't determinant

Cool. Please let me talk to Stannis. Make a survivor of the Battle of Ironrath join Stannis.

• So the wait begins. I cannot wait for season 2 and I hope we will get to continue with our Forrester story.

• So uh... what happened to the Wait's Watch? is that joke dead?

R.I.P. in Peace Wait's Watch.

• I hope they really work much more harder the next season. i really like those two alternate routes leading to another route. I felt like playing 2 episodes in one. What i felt playing this day is what i should feel my whole life, playing ttg games :]

Hopefully what Decisions on the first season really MATTERS.

• xD i don't ship them. I ship tyra tho <3

Mirgryn is like the battle of Ironrath

Fallen but never forsaken xD

What? Mirgryn is soooo cannon. You can't say the same about Mom (Tom X Mira) tho

• I really hope that the choice to keep Mira alive somehow matters into the Season 2 storyline...

Anyone think Talia will be a new POV?

• they should give us a DLC to play as Gryff while we wait. :D don't kill me.

• edited November 2015

Playable characters :
    1. Asher/Rodrik
    2. Beskha
    3. Mira/Tom
    4. Gared
    5. Malcom

• kills you

Enigma12 posted: »

they should give us a DLC to play as Gryff while we wait. don't kill me.

• Gregor Forrester DLC any1?

• That'd be interesting, we could get insight into his character and maybe even see Josera and Elsera's mother.

Gregor Forrester DLC any1?

• R.I.P. Enigma12 :(

Iron from ice :(

kills you

• Actually this would be pretty cool. I wouldn't mind it. :D

• Should of figured a man with a Forrester soldier avatar would kill me. Fooking Forresters...

Wolfenus54 posted: »

R.I.P. Enigma12 Iron from ice

• Fooking Forresters...

Fooking Whitehills... >_>

Enigma12 posted: »

Should of figured a man with a Forrester soldier avatar would kill me. Fooking Forresters...

• The questions left on the table at the conclusion of season one — who survived and who didn't — as well as all the other choices you made play a huge role in the second season.

• And so begins the longest wait of all time itself.

• No way half/any of the playable characters are determinant.

Playable characters : 1. Asher/Rodrik 2. Beskha 3. Mira/Tom 4. Gared 5. Malcom

• I'm guessing he's a traitor for you? If you don't want him in the ending you can kill him in episode 5 and then you get the ending with Royland. As long as you don't call off the ambush or poisoning or else you'll end up with Gwyn if you play as Asher.

Pipas posted: »

And I want him to die. Ugh, should've killed him while I had the chance.

• The Wolf Among Us forum says hi.

NicWarden posted: »

And so begins the longest wait of all time itself.

• I hope I'm not the only one who wants a Morgryn DLC, right? :o

• edited November 2015

enter image description here

• I don't know about that. If I played as Morgryn, I would certainly play him a bit more nicer than he actually is. It is like someone suddenly takes control of Littlefinger and gave him a heart.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I hope I'm not the only one who wants a Morgryn DLC, right?

• I would be deliberately making all the least beneficial choices and hope it gets him killed.

I don't know about that. If I played as Morgryn, I would certainly play him a bit more nicer than he actually is. It is like someone suddenly takes control of Littlefinger and gave him a heart.

• My guess is that since season one was announced back in December of 2013 and it released in December of 2014, I'm guessing we can expect a announcemeant in December of 2016 and season 2 will be released in December of 2017, so LET THE WAIT BEGIN!!

• Would about a Glenmore DLC

• I believe in the late 2016 release.

My guess is that since season one was announced back in December of 2013 and it released in December of 2014, I'm guessing we can expect a announcemeant in December of 2016 and season 2 will be released in December of 2017, so LET THE WAIT BEGIN!!

• I think it's safe to asume that it will be at least one year before another season

Nothox posted: »

I believe in the late 2016 release.

• Hi

lupinb0y posted: »

The Wolf Among Us forum says hi.

• Nerds gather and now our wait begins, it shall not end until season 2

NicWarden posted: »

And so begins the longest wait of all time itself.

• Well, Minecraft is almost over and they'll want to do something to go along with TWD S3 so.. I don't know.

I think it's safe to asume that it will be at least one year before another season

• that'd be cool too... i bet @Jakest123 would have fun wit that :D

Would about a Glenmore DLC

• Well, there's still that Marvel series they haven't released yet.

Nothox posted: »

Well, Minecraft is almost over and they'll want to do something to go along with TWD S3 so.. I don't know.

• Honestly, I don't know why she is so "weak" if you keep her alive. Morgyn isn't a Bolton. If she's alive, stays in Margery's good graces and plays her hand right she still has power. Especially as arrogant as Morgyn is.

Harian96 posted: »

I really hope that the choice to keep Mira alive somehow matters into the Season 2 storyline... Anyone think Talia will be a new POV?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.