Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• Wow, you're right. I hadn't thought of it this way.

Makes it even more ironic that Cersei's one of the few who did something helpful for Mira.

LeanneH3 posted: »

* Talia's song foreshadows Mira's execution/possible execution "...I'd bear my neck to Ilyn Payne (showing Mira), and swim the shivering sea

• edited November 2015

Anyone knows why my Maester is not Dead? I finished Episode 6 and codex does not say he is Dead.

• Not sure that's true. I picked up the torch but when I attacked him I only punched him and gave him a black eye.

lupinb0y posted: »

You can also use it to hit Morgryn which gives him a black eye.

• Maester - new protagonist confirmed? :OOO

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

Anyone knows why my Maester is not Dead? I finished Episode 6 and codex does not say he is Dead.

• Anyone else think Laura Bailey improved her accent in episode 6?

• I actually saw some changes with her accent in the finale.

IMO, it could use a little bit more improvement but her accent in episode 6 was good enough. :)

Brodester08 posted: »

Anyone else think Laura Bailey improved her accent in episode 6?

• I think it's a pretty big improvement.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I actually saw some changes with her accent in the finale. IMO, it could use a little bit more improvement but her accent in episode 6 was good enough.

• I thought he was dead?

• Her accent doesn't really bothered me during the season.

What was the problem with her accent? I am curious.

Brodester08 posted: »

Anyone else think Laura Bailey improved her accent in episode 6?

• Pic?

• It just sounded fake and obvious and very unpleasant to listen to.

Her accent doesn't really bothered me during the season. What was the problem with her accent? I am curious.

• You can't tell her what to do, Mira just doesn't give a darn!

Bigby did the same with money in TWAU, okay I really took it, but he couldn't let go of it... although I got rich fast...

ClemRanger posted: »

Even if you only stole the key, Mira still has the seal in her hand:

• Same here. He's lucky though, because my Mira was going to bash his head in.

Not sure that's true. I picked up the torch but when I attacked him I only punched him and gave him a black eye.

• Bigby did the same with money in TWAU

That just happened to me, seems like Bigby really loves his money.

enter image description here

MarteenPyro posted: »

You can't tell her what to do, Mira just doesn't give a darn! Bigby did the same with money in TWAU, okay I really took it, but he couldn't let go of it... although I got rich fast...

• Garred is the only playable character who survives the season no matter what

• Which is funny because I always thought he was most likely to die. Mostly 'cause he's my fav and my favs are always getting killed off in both TTG and GoT. =(

Poogers555 posted: »

Garred is the only playable character who survives the season no matter what

• There's always next season.

Which is funny because I always thought he was most likely to die. Mostly 'cause he's my fav and my favs are always getting killed off in both TTG and GoT. =(

• And I thought that Gared was the mostly likely to die. Turn out I was wrong. He is the only one who isn't determinant.

• I know. sobs

dojo32161 posted: »

There's always next season.

• Exactly! Although it was funny finishing that scene with money-hands :)

Bigby did the same with money in TWAU That just happened to me, seems like Bigby really loves his money.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited November 2015

Reminds me of giving the box of algae cakes to Edna in episode 5 of Back To The Future:

MarteenPyro posted: »

Exactly! Although it was funny finishing that scene with money-hands

• I never had a problem with it either. Apparently it didn't sound right for a northen girl.

Her accent doesn't really bothered me during the season. What was the problem with her accent? I am curious.

• Naw, it just sounded fake.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I never had a problem with it either. Apparently it didn't sound right for a northen girl.

• edited November 2015

Really? Oh then I either may have imagined it or someone lied :p

Not sure that's true. I picked up the torch but when I attacked him I only punched him and gave him a black eye.

• It's like episode 5

AGentlman posted: »

Pic?

• Everyone was so sure he was going to die as well. XD You have no idea how much I celebrated when I found out he lived no matter what. :P

• In the end, either Asher/Rodrik gets hit with an Arrow in the Stomach. But than your sentinel is Putting Rodrik/Asher on a
    horseback and you can actually see the Arrow bugging through sometimes.

• Yeah, I was going to say that. She was the one who actually could've saved Mira.

What's sad is Mira went to Cersei to get Andros thrown into the black cells (as Morgryn caused her to believe he was her enemy). Morgryn only did that for himself. Had Mira known Morgryn was her real enemy, she could have requested him to be thrown into the black cells, as well/instead. She was terribly manipulated by Morgryn :(

FishySticks posted: »

Wow, you're right. I hadn't thought of it this way. Makes it even more ironic that Cersei's one of the few who did something helpful for Mira.

• Didn't Lady Elissa say "We Forresters have a way" when talking about how Ironwood is difficult to burn, I think they didn't use Blue Flames because they might not have been able to and I don't think that Ironrath was, at least not fully, made out of Ironwood.

Still doesn't explain why the fire isn't blue like it usually is.

• Is it just me or did the Gate go down and then back up?(The fortification of the Gate).

• but if Olenna Tyrell wanted me alive even at the very end why didn't she tell her stupid granddaughter to keep me in her freaking service!

Nothox posted: »

He said that he worked for Olenna Tyrell in one of the cut voice lines.

• I don't ever want to see it happen, I'm glad I killed Mira

AGentlman posted: »

Its messed up, poor Tom screaming for help

• The main fort doesn't seem to be burning, the less important parts are probably made from normal, less valuable wood.

Episode 1: I forget who says it, but someone says "Ironrath is impervious to flame." Episode 6: Ironrath is in flames, and it's not even blue like when Ironwood burns.

• You mean by the time Asher/Rodrik are fleeing on the horse? The Whitehills probably raised it once they stormed inside and slaughtered mostly everybody.

prink34320 posted: »

Is it just me or did the Gate go down and then back up?(The fortification of the Gate).

• edited November 2015

If you listen to the background at Mira's Execution, there is a woman and a man that shout 'Shame!' at her a total of three times. (Go to 1hr47mins)

enter link description here

Friendly reminder for those that forgot those sweet sweet dings.

enter link description here

• I like to call Morgryn "Bigfinger"

LeanneH3 posted: »

Yeah, I was going to say that. She was the one who actually could've saved Mira. What's sad is Mira went to Cersei to get Andros thrown i

• As Mira, if you pin the blame for the garden party on Sera in the beginning of episode 6 and refuse to marry Morgryn, then Sera will appear at Mira's execution (With or without Lord Tarwick) and throw what I think is an onion at her.

• Maester died off-screen. It's confirmed by the wiki and I think the codex. :(

• I'll never look at onions the same way again.

IAmHoboKing posted: »

As Mira, if you pin the blame for the garden party on Sera in the beginning of episode 6 and refuse to marry Morgryn, then Sera will appear at Mira's execution (With or without Lord Tarwick) and throw what I think is an onion at her.

• The wiki is edited by fans, and those fans indeed took their information from the codex. What OP refers to is the fact that his codex didn't update after Episode 6, probably because of a glitch.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.