The Last Item You Purchased?

Comments

• The last thing I bought were books :p

• a pair of cheap earphones which only lasted for about a day...

• I bought a few books online from Chapters, they arrived a few days ago. The books:

• Risked
    • Goliath
    • Cress

(All books in 3 different series that I haven't read yet).

• The last thing I bought? Meatball sandwich.

• Reese's. I live in the UK and had never had it before. Goddamn, was I missing out!

• Cereal bars x) they are soo good.

enter image description here

• Couple cases of soda, earphones and Witcher 3 expansion pass.

• l̶a̶c̶e̶d̶ ̶u̶n̶d̶e̶r̶w̶e̶a̶r̶

Blueberry Pie.

• A dresser from the 40's (albeit with visible wear and tear, but a beautiful piece of furniture no less).

• Hmmm, that would have been my ten trip train ticket.

• A "Better Call Saul" t-shirt and a box of doggy treats. And a pack of Welch's fruit snacks.

• edited October 2015

a bus ticket to get to my it course today

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The last item i purchaced was some super exciting and awesome....door handles.

enter image description here

• Yeah its okay, but mostly playing it with my friend. He use a sword with a pistol and the combine power of fire and force, and I use a hammer with a rifle and the combine power of ice and wind.

Fables 3. Cool. Do you enjoy playing it? It's probably one of my favorite Fable games, favorite being the first.

• $11 in gas and $1 Welch's fruit snack.

• edited October 2015

A bus ticket.

Mind blown right?...

• 3 red noodles and an energy drink.

I'm a sad person, I know..

• One slice of pepperoni pizza.

• Warcraft War of the Ancients Archive by Richard A. Knaak, The Martian by Andy Weir, A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens, and The Three Musketeers by Alexander Dumas.

I just found out about a family run, used book store in a nearby town. Couldn't help but give them my money.

• Hershey's chocolate bar

• Last thing I bought was a ticket for the premiere of The Force Awakens! :D CAN'T WAIT

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited October 2015

Back to the Future

OK, it was three days ago, but I haven't purchased anything since then. It was great to see the films at the cinema, as I was too young to watch the first film in the theater when it came out. :)

@HiggsBoson2142
    Last thing I bought was a ticket for the premiere of The Force Awakens! :D CAN'T WAIT

I'm holding out on that one to see how it's reviews are. I'll probably wait to watch it on DVD, but if it gets really good reviews, I might cave in and watch it in the theater.

• Heaphones. Last thing bought for me was a copy of Betrayer (apparently for Halloween) on Steam because my brother loves to spoil me.

• edited October 2015

I'm holding out on that one to see how it's reviews are. I'll probably wait to watch it on DVD, but if it gets really good reviews, I might cave in and watch it in the theater.

I just know I'm going to love it either way, so I feel safe in buying a ticket. It was the same thing with Jurassic World!

Jennifer posted: »

OK, it was three days ago, but I haven't purchased anything since then. It was great to see the films at the cinema, as I was too young to

• Borderlands: TPS.

• In one day, I got Dishonered, stuff to make a Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) costume, some art tools, and Halo Reach. Was a few days ago.

• They aren't out yet, but I went ahead and paid off my Rise of the tomb raider and Fallout 4 preorders :D

• edited November 2015

My most recent purchase was an attack on titan body pillow.........

• Pics or it didn't happen.

Hydra_Hell posted: »

My most recent purchase was an attack on titan body pillow.........

• A pack of gum.

• A Target gift card. For myself.

• Same as Jamex, Fallout 4 lmao

• AW Root Beer.

• edited November 2015

Mine was 5 albums I've been listening to on Spotify mainly...felt it's better to support the artists by buying, plus who doesn't love CD's?

• Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city
    • Kendrick Lamar - To Pimp A Butterfly
    • Joey Bada$$ - B4.DA.$$
    • Run The Jewels - Run The Jewels 2
    • Nas - Illmatic

Incredible albums

• Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for the PS3.

• Just joined the Life is Strange Party!!!!

• Lee

I just got both variants of the Lee action figure to go with my two Clementine figures. :)

• I bought the first 3 chapters of One Piece.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.