Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, GoT Edition

Comments

• He could use the other end xD

Brodester08 posted: »

That would be some painful intercourse.

• edited December 2015

Not as exciting, you gotta have some thrill in there.

I was about to write another response that would have been very disturbing but I thought twice about.

He could use the other end xD

• That response is still sorta disturbing XD

Not as exciting, you gotta have some thrill in there. I was about to write another response that would have been very disturbing but I thought twice about.

• But it was also mildly arousing right?

Okay, I'll stop now.

AGentlman posted: »

That response is still sorta disturbing XD

• Lmao... thanks for putting this whole scene in my head.

scarred4lyfe

But it was also mildly arousing right? Okay, I'll stop now.

• edited December 2015

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I feel like this is a major plot hole.

At the end of episode 4, Rodrik returns from the Whitehills.

If you chose to bring the army with you, including her brother Arthur, then when you return to Ironrath, Rodrik tells them to wait behind while he enters the hall, where he finds Talia being intimidated by Ramsay Snow. Nobody else is around and all their (Ironrath) guards have disappeared. Then , at the beginning of episode 5, this scene continues. Ramsay then decides to make a request that they all leave the hall and follow him, and he takes Rodrik's sword if Rodrik choses to bring it. How does Ramsay know at this point that Rodrik has got an army waiting outside, which could kill Ramsay ? None of Ramsay's men appear anywhere! Not only that, how did Ramsay subdue Arthur during this brief encounter with Rodrik, there was nobody else around outside - Ramsay seems to be well aware that Rodrik would be returning and exactly the circumstances!

Another plot hole for me, is that the King Joffrey has just died, yet in Season 4 they are having a feast (the part in which Mira does her sleuth work), and Margaery is talking to Sera and bitching about her handmaiden Mira. Is this seriously the top of Margaery's head when she has just lost her husband! And why are they having festivities just after the king died ? Shouldn't they be in mourning for weeks after that?

I'm sorry but Telltale you need to think a lot harder about these sorts of things as it makes your story feel unbearably contrived.

• That my friend is why Episode 5 sucked.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I feel like this is a major plot hole. At the end of episode 4, Rodrik returns from the Whit

• edited December 2015

You're right - episode 5 sucked hard. If the episode was fixed to not have so many holes, it would be awesome. I almost feel like episode 5 almost makes this series 1 a partial failure. Also there was no need for so many deaths, sure RR Martin has a lot of that, but it's not death for the sake of killing, it holds a lot of meaning. And there is certainly a bit more time for you to enjoy characters spending time together.

One good part about episode 5 was the fighting pits, that's probably what I will remember best, that was nicely done!

The end of this season was overly depressing for me.

AGentlman posted: »

That my friend is why Episode 5 sucked.

• edited December 2015

That glitchy animation, though...

enter image description here

• Yeah but TWD is set on Earth so easier to fit a plastic bottle in :P

Yeah, it's a bit more of a serious setting but TWD was also pretty serious.

• Yeah. The reason why it isn't in GoT is probably because they couldn't find a place to put it in..

Flog61 posted: »

Yeah but TWD is set on Earth so easier to fit a plastic bottle in :P

• I agree on the first point entirely. That's just one of the many, many, many reasons episode five was bad.

The second point however, I'd say that makes sense since Mira is acting without Margaery's orders. Margaery didn't care much for Joffrey (like everyone else but Cersei) and has no reason to mourn him during a private conversation with a handmaiden. They're having a celebration for Tommen, just because the last king (who everyone hated) is dead doesn't mean the next king needs to be deprived of festivities.

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned, but I feel like this is a major plot hole. At the end of episode 4, Rodrik returns from the Whit

• Well, here it is :)

I have always wondered what the screen would have looked like if all the POV characters are there.

• edited December 2015

This is a glitch I encountered in my first playthrough since I stole the key from Margaery's desk in ep. 1 and got dismissed in ep. 6

• The technology in the Seven Kingdoms is more advanced than our technology LMAO.

StarKing789 posted: »

This is a glitch I encountered in my first playthrough since I stole the key from Margaery's desk in ep. 1 and got dismissed in ep. 6

• She must have sat on the key. Ouch.

• Royland dies in the same manner as Gregor; they both grab an incoming blade with their bare hands and are then overwhelmed by enemy soldiers and slaughtered.

• edited December 2015

That ass is...

Magnetic

• edited December 2015

Magnetic

smooth.

That ass is... Magnetic

• Here' one detail that I'd like to mention. Ethan is the only playable protagonist in season 1 that doesn't get his own slow-mo major decision moment. And episode 4 is the only one without one.

• edited December 2015

In Asher's storyline in ep. 6 Ludd can say two different lines depending on what plan you chose.

If you chose the poison: "Aye. And get me something to drink. I'm bloody parched."

If you chose the ambush: "Aye. And get us something to eat. I'm bloody starving."

• edited December 2015

Gared's smirk. I never even knew you could go up there during the training on my first pt

• Mira doesn't get a major slow-mo decision too.

Here' one detail that I'd like to mention. Ethan is the only playable protagonist in season 1 that doesn't get his own slow-mo major decision moment. And episode 4 is the only one without one.

• You can also talk to Erik if you sent him to the Wall

Gared's smirk. I never even knew you could go up there during the training on my first pt

• Yes she does. Kill Damien or flee.

Mira doesn't get a major slow-mo decision too.

• I rather have Mira shirtless, or Sera

Wolfenus54 posted: »

If we had one of these, that would be the end of the world. I'd rather have a Gryff nude scene instead of a Ludd one.

• enter image description here

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

I rather have Mira shirtless, or Sera

• You're right, I forgot 'bout that. :P

Yes she does. Kill Damien or flee.

• edited December 2015

There was no need to eavesdrop from elsewhere when they don't mind you standing right next to them XP

• Have you realized that basically all the brunette Forresters are dead? (Depending if Rodrik or Mira is dead in your playthrough)

• edited December 2015

So....all of them are dead

Have you realized that basically all the brunette Forresters are dead? (Depending if Rodrik or Mira is dead in your playthrough)

• Well there are the Snows

TJP623 posted: »

So....all of them are dead

• But Royland can live through that.

Royland dies in the same manner as Gregor; they both grab an incoming blade with their bare hands and are then overwhelmed by enemy soldiers and slaughtered.

• I'm kinda excluding them. But hey if they are in Season 2, they might die too because this is Game of Thrones. :P

TJP623 posted: »

Well there are the Snows

• Yeah, I kinda didnt like that, made more sense if he said only one, unless Ludd has a 6th sense for death

In Asher's storyline in ep. 6 Ludd can say two different lines depending on what plan you chose. If you chose the poison: "Aye. And get m

• edited December 2015

I'm obviously referring to the scenario in which he dies... thanks for pointing that out

dojo32161 posted: »

But Royland can live through that.

• Why is there a letter on that guy's ass?

• Does anybody know of a youtube playthrough where Asher says "I'm sorry for what we did" to Croft in episode 3?

• That's Mira's inventory, I assume that's the Ironwood Decree.

Why is there a letter on that guy's ass?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.