TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• WHERE IS AJ
    FINGER
    HEEEELP

• Hope springs eternal.

BUT WILL THE HOLY MOUSTACHE RETURN?!

• Trailer looks great, but if there are really barely any choices being carried over, it all feels pretty useless.

• I killed hhim in my game

Eirahcaz posted: »

Maybe, maybe not...we'll know this fall

• My only minor critique is that Clementine looks very different from her old Season 1 & 2 looks and she looks nothing like her parents. I won't fret on it too much though. I'm willing to see what they will do with her.

• 0 chance of Kenny coming back.

• EARLY PREDICTION Clementine dies in Episode 5 and Javier is the main PC for Season 4.

• Oh... oh god. I hope they don't pull another Christa. X(

Interesting. No A.J...

• I missed the trailer, but now I see it! Thanks!

Karnedg2013 posted: »

trailer here! enter link description here

• Also,we have to take notice of "we must be getting close"

To what? Their own group? Possibly to the group that branded them with that logo? It seems that there is another big group involved that captured and branded everyone in our PCs's group. Perhaps they are going out to find and take revenge on this particular group?

So many questions.

• Missed you dearly, Clem! Glad to have her back. I'm intrigued to know how she got that bite, she's usually so careful.

• So two questions:

1. What the fuck happened to Clementine's finger
    2. Where the fuck is AJ?
  • I mean it's better unknown than something like what happens to Judith in the comics...

shivers

Oh... oh god. I hope they don't pull another Christa. X(

• If Clem's in a community then maybe he's in the group's base

He's too much of a nuisance to take on missions

Interesting. No A.J...

• Could see it happening. People would flip their shit. Depends on Javier's reception.

EARLY PREDICTION Clementine dies in Episode 5 and Javier is the main PC for Season 4.

• Did tehr say this in teh intervie??? If not we donte knew! Mayby we play as Jarvier or as Clem or tehr like do it based on the situation and than the player gets asked do you wane see what happes to clem or jarvier

Wait, TWO PCs? I knew I should've watched the rest of it!

1. A.J. got hungry
    2. A.J. got too hungry
    lottii-lu posted: »

So two questions: * What the fuck happened to Clementine's finger * Where the fuck is AJ?

• Theory: AJ is actually Javier from a future timeline where Kenny, Clem died by the hands of evil androids called android 16 and 17

• The little mark on the walker reminds me of the Wolves from the show a bit.

• I don't like the new look :(

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If she is part of a community AJ might be being looked after by someone.

Interesting. No A.J...

• Shit, that'll suck if that's the case for the baby. (possibly the only one here who cares for the little guy lol)

Telltale told us that there are details that we can read into. I wonder how many are there and if they're so easy to find. So far there a

• What if the second protagonist depnds on your choicce , if you went with jane , it's jane , if with kenny , it's kenny , then if you went alone , you get this javier guy .What do you think guys ?

• enter image description here

Is that a new gun model I see? :)

• Early prediction. AJ is totally fine.

He's alive in every ending in season 2, so there's no way he isn't going to be a major character. They intentionally left him out of this trailer to get us worried and THINKING he's gonna die early. BOOM.

• I was re-watching the trailer, and it looks like the Walker has very subtle hair physics. I'm guessing that's another new engine thing.

• I'm not kidding, that's exactly what I think will happen to her finger.

* A.J. got hungry * A.J. got too hungry

• I bet that will happen, I'm calling it right now

EARLY PREDICTION Clementine dies in Episode 5 and Javier is the main PC for Season 4.

• Jane would look so pretty in the new art style.

And so would Kenny...'s beard.

They're probably sniffing flowers upside down right now though

• I'm still fangirling over here that the new guy shares my real name. I would've never thought they'd use it. <3!!! I wonder how Clem will pronounce it? XD

• Me neither, I think it works more better with Batman than it does with the walking dead.

TWD_stan posted: »

I don't like the new look

• Me neither tbh

TWD_stan posted: »

I don't like the new look

• Yep, I'm kinda sick to see Glock being so overused.

Is that a new gun model I see?

• I'm guessing we're gonna be getting a whole lot of "new models" with the very updated art style/engine.

Is that a new gun model I see?

• If they kill of A.J I'd feel season 2 is even more pointless.

• edited June 2016

Damn Clem grew up a lot.

• That'll never happen. To many variables.

alikir34 posted: »

What if the second protagonist depnds on your choicce , if you went with jane , it's jane , if with kenny , it's kenny , then if you went alone , you get this javier guy .What do you think guys ?

• Well, this made me lost hope about Clem being the pc... Anyone else noticed focus on the other character?
    I'm not sure i'm playing it if that's true.

• Both are playable.

VectorXP posted: »

Well, this made me lost hope about Clem being the pc... Anyone else noticed focus on the other character? I'm not sure i'm playing it if that's true.

• Oh, I was referring to what Javier is holding with his left arm. See the shotgun shells?

AronDracula posted: »

Yep, I'm kinda sick to see Glock being so overused.

This discussion has been closed.