TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• you've see one minute of it, chill.

TWD_stan posted: »

I don't like the new look

• enter image description here Is that me or are these two holes behind her cap are bullet holes???

• I care for him. If that is the reason, then I can see Clem

1. Clem turning dark because of it
    2. If it was bitten a long while ago, why she would keep the bandage (her new "hat"/symbol of regret with the hat = finding her parents dead and the bandage = her failing to keep AJ alive)

Shit, that'll suck if that's the case for the baby. (possibly the only one here who cares for the little guy lol)

• I don't like Javier. I don't want to play as him. Only clementine.

• Oh, a new shotgun? I LOVE SHOTGUNS.

Oh, I was referring to what Javier is holding with his left arm. See the shotgun shells?

• Is that a bra?

Is that a new gun model I see?

• i'm allowed to have an opinion, chill.

you've see one minute of it, chill.

• That's bad

Both are playable.

• What? You don't know a fucking thing ABOUT him. This trailer hasn't even been out for an hour, dude

bossmanham posted: »

I don't like Javier. I don't want to play as him. Only clementine.

• Why don't you like him? We literally know nothing about him.

• This is a great teaser, gets you pumped, excited and uncertain of what the story and everything will be

• We don't even know him yet.

• Ok that updated engine..AMAZING. Clementine is back! Luke jr.! Why are cars always on fire in games? 2 playable characters...makes sense...it worked really well in Tales. Please don't kill Clementine. Please let there be a Kenny walker with an amazing mustache.

• Better than just playing as the other guy.

VectorXP posted: »

That's bad

• They'd have to have three different voice actors and completely different animations, new lines for other VA's and many other things.

WAAAY too much variation.

alikir34 posted: »

What if the second protagonist depnds on your choicce , if you went with jane , it's jane , if with kenny , it's kenny , then if you went alone , you get this javier guy .What do you think guys ?

• Is it me or is Clem's eyes a different colour?!

• they did say on this season , they never went that far , perhaps it will go this far ,

#Ibelieve

That'll never happen. To many variables.

• It's probably because of them taking the video in the game engine, so it may not look the same.

TWD_stan posted: »

I don't like the new look

• I've just got a feeling. It's totally irrational.

What? You don't know a fucking thing ABOUT him. This trailer hasn't even been out for an hour, dude

• WAIT A MINUTE,IS CLEM WEARING A WATCH!!!!! XD

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Please don't do this.

• It's just the visual effects

MichonneUK2 posted: »

Is it me or is Clem's eyes a different colour?!

• edited June 2016

Have her eyes changed? Also DAYUM! That hat has survived some shit!

enter image description here

• Clem. I still can't breathing...

SO COOL!

• It's a bracelet

Clemmy1 posted: »

WAIT A MINUTE,IS CLEM WEARING A WATCH!!!!! XD

• Yeah it is, if it's true. Man I was really hoping that muliple playable characters wouldn't happen. Now we run the risk on neither character being developed properly. The game has to be longer than season 1 now for me.

VectorXP posted: »

That's bad

• Maybe the tattoo isn't a tattoo, but rather, a symbol that was seared onto him? They seemed to heavily push a motif of fire at the end of the trailer, and it looks pretty close to that weird logo thing we saw on the Teaser Picture's logo.

• Oh god... we have a new Cluke...

• Is that confirmed? Clementine and Javier are our player characters?

Both are playable.

• Only if you stole Pete's watch and didn't give it to Nick. CHOICES MATTER!!!!!!

• I hope it's Lee's amazing watch from Season 1.

• I hope so. Clem looks so.. plastic. Her eyes rubbed me the wrong way as well - it's almost a grayish colour in contrast to her original hazel brown eyes? Oh well, hopefully you're right.

TooMuchSass posted: »

It's probably because of them taking the video in the game engine, so it may not look the same.

• I'll admit, I'm a little polarized on the new look for the game, but I could just not be used to it yet. I'll adjust more than likely. I'll judge when the actual game comes out.

• It's weird to see her like this. Also i am happy to see her. But what happened to Kenny? I hope he doesn't die... But it seems like Kenny will die.. I just can't wait to play it. I am so excited for that!!

• Did kenny have a silver watch? i need to know!!! xD

• Clavier, then?

Reminds me of Klavier from Apollo Justice Ace Attorney

Oh god... we have a new Cluke...

• edited June 2016

hmm.. in the video he says "We must be getting close... just hold on. "

What do you think he may be talking about? Getting close to where? What situation are they in that he needs to say "Just hold on"? So many questions.

• W-wait... so that what at logo?

It's tatoo?!!!

This discussion has been closed.