TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• It was

bossmanham posted: »

Season 2 wasn't a disaster.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Not a hole, denial.

Really? Have you been living in a hole?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

If these are the types of facial expressions we can expect from Javier, this guy's going to be a reaction image goldmine

ZapThroat posted: »

More like

• :c

NOHATCLEM posted: »

We don't know anything yet...

• It didn't confuse anyone in Tales from the Borderlands with Fiona and Rhys so why would it be confusing in TWD?

MichonneUK2 posted: »

Me neither it would just confuse me playing as Clementine and Javier!!

• Cuban flag if I recall correctly.

Clemmy1 posted: »

javier....hmmmm...i wonder is that a costa rican or pueto rican flag? or chile? on his arm

• Cuba

Cuban flag if I recall correctly.

• LOVE IT!!!

What do you guys think of the upgraded engine?

• Xavier I think. But close enough.

Vaxij posted: »

THAT GUY'S NAME IS JAVIER?! THAT'S NUTS MY NAME IS JAVIER OMG.

• thanks guys :)

-Lilly- posted: »

Cuba

• What do you think of the new art style?

• Neither can I.

But is that really bad though? I can't really think why it would be.

• Look gourgeus.

Teddy96 posted: »

What do you think of the new art style?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2016

I'm pleasantly surprised with how much we got - we usually don't get teasers with this much info so early on for a Telltale game. I was expecting some generic teaser screencaps and an interview with Job that would vaguely hint at how the game was coming, but we got a full trailer with actual hints to discuss and speculate on. And, we even got to see the new engine in motion.

alexgo posted: »

Anyone else underwhelmed by the trailer? Not much new information.

• cool

• Really? Oh finally!

400 days specifically.

• i like it, personally.

I don't know why everyone is freaking out. Regardless of whatever graphics it has, i'm playing it for the STORY

• you're welcome

Clemmy1 posted: »

thanks guys

• Do your prefer the new or old

AronDracula posted: »

Look gourgeus.

• love it

• I just want to play as Clem. its better to play with one character. But still if we play with both i will be okay with it.. I like this game.

But why?

• Well, the press will be seeing a demo - but I get your point though.

zeke10 posted: »

Damn we seen more on this than batman even though that's closer

• I can't tell. The only thing which bothered me is Clem's eyes.

Do your prefer the new or old

• I like it. Looks more orangery whereas season 2 was more purpley.

• It kind of let the bat out of the bag then pulled the rug out under it, if you know what I mean.

I'm pleasantly surprised with how much we got - we usually don't get teasers with this much info so early on for a Telltale game. I was expe

• I hope we get to play some as Javier during the early days of the apocalypse. You would think so to give us some backstory.

• Cause it's not Clementine

It didn't confuse anyone in Tales from the Borderlands with Fiona and Rhys so why would it be confusing in TWD?

• edited June 2016

I'm annoyed that the Christa plotline seems to have just been dropped, but I'm SO glad Clem is older and that we get to play as an adult too. So it won't look as ridiculous or feel as contrived as playing as her did in season 2.

But who knows, maybe that trailer isn't the opening scene? We may get a sequence a la the start of season 2 that brings us up to speed before time jumping. So whatever happened with the choice you made at the end of season 2 is resolved. Then again, did anyone really expect those choices to not be streamlined in some ridiculous way? The story has to come back to one path and there were too separate of paths at the end of last season. They're going to find some silly way to push them to the same point and let's be real, most of us will hate how they do it. It's just the nature of the beast. Truly divergent endings only work in the last game of a series.

• It will be way later than August, we only get more news at San Diego Comic Con, which is around July 20 I think, and Telltale has already stated the game will come out in fall (September 21 - December 21)

GSSalvador posted: »

You have to consider, that this is work in Progress. It Comes out in August or something. Changes to character Models can Happen days before

• Is that the flag of Cuba that I see on Javy's arm?

enter image description here

• Well it's already established who the main character of this series is, so I'd say that's your problem.

Well I don't want to play as Clementine, but sacrifices have to be made.

• It is okay, but it kind of makes Clementine look weird. Maybe I'm just not used to it and who knows how much time passed.

• Oh fuck it, I'm hyped now.

• OMG THIS LOOKS FUCKING AMAZING!! The art style, Clem's new look, the physics and that new Javier guy!

But at the same time, I'm really worried about the rest of the crew, where's Kenny? Jane? Mike? Bonnie? Arvo? AJ? Anyone? What happens to our endings? How did Clem lose a finger? Please ANSWER ME, I'M DYING HERE!

Though I don't I should get so worked up solely on a teaser, there's still plenty of time left before the release so we could still know more, but it's worrying nonetheless :/

Also, can any of our lovely mods sum up the interview for us, my Internet is lagging so I can't watch it fully, would be really appreciated.

• We always played with one character in TWD. It will be hard for us.

It didn't confuse anyone in Tales from the Borderlands with Fiona and Rhys so why would it be confusing in TWD?

• Im Curious off why they don't call it Season 3 but instead ¨The Telltale Series¨

• So we ain't getting any videos/trailers for it? Nothing else?

Well, the press will be seeing a demo - but I get your point though.

• We will play as both, confirmed during the show

Pascal123 posted: »

Hopefully we play as Clem and not as him! Its just he is new and Clem is the aculy main character as this is basicly her story , but also the start of his

• Does anyone else feel like vomitting? SO MUCH TO TAKE IN. SO MANY QUESTIONS. SO MANY FEEEAAAAARS.

• I didn't notice much of a difference. It doesn't look radically different from previous seasons, at least i don't think it does.

This discussion has been closed.