TWD Season 3 at E3 2016 - Discuss News, Interviews, Articles, major reveals about the game here

Comments

• Holy throwback. I remember seeing that gif all over the forums before the release of season 2

Damn, just remembered how bad it sucked waiting in between episodes. We're gonna be stalking ttg for updates and news like... And

• Honestly I'd prefer Molly over Lily. She just seems more interesting.

Honestly, I just really want them to bring Lily back. I know its a long shot but I think bringing her back as the leader of the bandit group

• a month wait between every episode

At least not 3-4 months like before...

alexgo posted: »

So true, the Fall release date is just for Episode 1, then a month wait between every episode. This will be me:

• Old times are back ^.^

Sweet!

Damn, just remembered how bad it sucked waiting in between episodes. We're gonna be stalking ttg for updates and news like... And

• edited June 2016

Am I the only one who is hoping for an opening credits in S3? Just like in TWAU, GOT, TFTBL, MCSM and TWDM.

• I don't know.

It's good for Michonne and her Character, but maybe I think will be good - short intro "THE WALKING DEAD" with cruel sound-effects.

AronDracula posted: »

Am I the only one who is hoping for an opening credits in S3? Just like in TWAU, GOT, TFTBL, MCSM and TWDM.

• I felt like it was a "yes, but we can't say that so no." Like he seemed like he didn't want to confirm it this early on - possibly in a later episode maybe.

◾knew that there'll be another playable character (although I'm surprised they might not be the only one) I think he kind of gave a yes/no/maybe answer, personally, but you know, I kind of forget already.

• Maybe. Don't get me wrong, I liked thos opening credits in the games that you've mentioned but I also hope that Season 3 will have openings like in previous seasons. I kind of liked them. They gave me chills all the time when I started a new episode.

• Job made it sound like there is one this time. But yeah it would have to be a very different style to the other ones to work probably.

• @BlindSniper said It in Batman E3 Thread.

The CinemaBlend article says that Telltale is aiming to have all five episodes out by the end of the year, more or less confirming monthly episode releases will be continuing onward for Batman and Season 3!

We could get ~3 episodes TWD: Third Season to the end of year!

Don't forget Job's words:

enter image description here

The Telltale team has been very hard at work in the world of the undead, and while a full third season of The Walking Dead is also currently deep in development, we don’t expect to be able to share any details until after this miniseries concludes. What we can say is that we expect this to be our biggest year for The Walking Dead we’ve ever had, and we’re excited to share this decidedly very different story with Michonne that will explore some themes we’re truly excited about bringing to the interactive space.

We can’t wait for everyone to experience the bloody action and tense drama when the premiere episode ‘In Too Deep’ arrives for download on February 23rd! The second episode will follow in March, and conclude in April not long afterward. 2016 is looking to be a VERY big year of the undead at Telltale!

• I disagree. I actually like that there trying to weave into the comics a bit more. It's gives comic readers an incentive to pick up the game just to see what characters might appear or what references will be made. There's a lot of minor characters appearing in the comics that could be really expounded upon in the games such as Magna or Stephanie. The game should of course still focus on Clementine and Javier's stories, but it'd be nice to see some of those characters make an appearance and connect the world a bit more.

I just appreciate that Robert Kirkman considers the games canon and has been allowing Telltale to use more elements from the comics.

Besides, Alexandria isn't boring. That place always had something horrible happening in or around it.

I'll say they're actually closer to Alexandria than you're thinking. I hate this, I seriously hate this. I wanted them to expand the

• I really hope we will get to see more of Krista in this season, but one character I have been waiting to see more of is Glenn since he left off in the first season to find his friends!

• I think It's inpossible...

Some comic spoilers...

smilerblack posted: »

I really hope we will get to see more of Krista in this season, but one character I have been waiting to see more of is Glenn since he left off in the first season to find his friends!

• I'm sure they'll do something special like that.

• Glenn and Hershel are both in the comics. The games and the comics share a universe, which means Glenn and Hershel won't come back.

I really hope we will get to see more of Krista in this season, but one character I have been waiting to see more of is Glenn since he left off in the first season to find his friends!

• That first gif...adorable

• edited June 2016

You won't see Glenn because when Season 3 is taking place he is already in comics storyline. It's nearly impossible for him to make a cameo. Though Telltale stated that we might see characters from comics making an appearance in the game but I guess they were talking about some of the minor characters.

• edited June 2016

If someone still don't know.

Danny Ramirez - VA of Javier Gracia.

• You're totally right

Anthorn posted: »

AJ. You found me Clem. Clem. Now die you annoying plot device. AJ. Noooooo. Lee's voice in her head. Good job Clem.

• Good find! I was actually curious who is the VA for the Javier. ;)

Karnedg2013 posted: »

If someone still don't know. Danny Ramirez - VA of Javier Gracia.

• edited June 2016

Fresh, new actor.. lookin forward doing his voice over

• SPOILER:

Glenn and Hershel are dead

SPOILER

• By the time Season 3 takes place, it is 100% impossible for Glenn to come back. Even in Season 2 it was already impossible.

Tewudin posted: »

You won't see Glenn because when Season 3 is taking place he is already in comics storyline. It's nearly impossible for him to make a cameo.

• A face with the voice. Excellent.

• Thanks these guys in this thread!

Tewudin posted: »

Good find! I was actually curious who is the VA for the Javier.

• I know you already love him, amirite? ;>

A face with the voice. Excellent.

• You know what would be cooler? If certain scenes in the intro are different depending on our choices.

Like one scene could pan to show the deceased body of Doug/Carley
    Another could show either Howe's or the outside of Wellington depending on our ending, or an empty field of walkers (if you're alone)

• They should give Javier a chance. He might surprise us!

I know you already love him, amirite? ;>

• I think the short intros are better for a game like twd, especially if its going to be a darker game than the previous seasons

I don't know. It's good for Michonne and her Character, but maybe I think will be good - short intro "THE WALKING DEAD" with cruel sound-effects.

• I know but stop talking since not everyone read comics! :D

By the time Season 3 takes place, it is 100% impossible for Glenn to come back. Even in Season 2 it was already impossible.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Well we have the characters last name too which is neat, not too many characters get a last name.

• I like how we got to know the last name of so many characters including Javier but still don't know Clementine's last name, not that I care though.

dojo32161 posted: »

Well we have the characters last name too which is neat, not too many characters get a last name.

• I know, right?

JavierIsBae

They should give Javier a chance. He might surprise us!

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Telltale probably has a last name for Clementine, and they've just kept it from us for all this time

• Yeah. That's actually what actual book writers do.

Deltino posted: »

Telltale probably has a last name for Clementine, and they've just kept it from us for all this time

• edited June 2016

That's stupid. Get help.

And should die.

• Wat?

Well, they kinda did that in S2 where Clem barely reflects on what happens. I'm not talking about you choosing dialogue to make her talk about certain things. I mean having her say or reveal certain things canon that reflects on past actions.

• First we got people wanting Clem to die now AJ? man this is insane.

And should die.

• There are some crazies on this board. And they tend to be the loudest.

First we got people wanting Clem to die now AJ? man this is insane.

• We'll see.

I know, right? JavierIsBae

This discussion has been closed.